✔️Autumn And Us

By Maybelle_Miles

" Do you know what does that phrase means" "hmmm,No will you tell me" " It means......' Autumn And Us'...." H... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
TRAILER
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
THANKS
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16 The End
Special
OMG😱😱
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER 7

302 8 2
By Maybelle_Miles

Ash's P.O.V

I had already planned everything till now.

I found this place when I was a 10 year old boy. And from then, I found this place beautiful. This is one of my favorite place.

I laid a mat on the pleasant grass. It was not so nearer to the lake but in the perfect spot. And the moonlight which was falling on the lake and other parts it was beautiful.

Then the corner of eye notice Misty. I saw a happiness and calmness in Misty's eyes. She look very beautiful like the moon or I would say more than the moon.

Ash: "Let's go"

I forward my hand and she she happily except it and nodded.

We both sat on the mat and then, laid on it, we both kept looking at the moon for a few minutes.

Then I get up and asked her.

Ash: "Do you like it?"

She gave me a confused look. I chuckled at her reaction.

Ash: "I mean this" *pointing at the lake and other things*

She smiled and nodded.

Misty: "I love it! This is beautiful like heaven"

Ash: "I know, I found this place when I was 10 year old "

Misty: "Oh!!"

Ash: "hmm,Misty.....I-i w-want to t-tell you some-something"

Misty: "yeah,go on"

Ash: "Misty....I..am.. thinking this..from..a long..t-time"

Misty: "Ok,what is it tell me"

Ash: "Do you remember when we meet at the business party"

Misty: "Which business party"

Ash: "The businesses party where my mom show y-you m-my p-picture remember"

Misty: "Yeah,but you were not at that party an-"

Ash: "I know I wasn't there but I was there. Actually, I came late. When, you were leaving"

Ash: "And then, I noticed you"

Misty: "Ok, but I didn't"

Ash: "Ok,now listen to me"

She nodded and I breath in and out.

Ash: "You know the first time I met you I fall in love with you. And then, I asked mom who are you. My mom said you are the youngest daughter of the Waterflowers and then, I searched you everywhere but I can't find you and that day on school. I saw you first time after that party. And I was a little confused that are you that girl or not. You had grown up. And when May asked me that I know you or not, I was confused and nothing came up to my brain and then, whatever had came in my mind I spoke. Then,you told me your name and then, I was pretty sure that you are the one who I saw. And..."

Misty: "Are you kidding or something"

Ash: "No, I am not kidding and whatever I said is true"

Misty: "No this isn't. You saw me when we both were kids and then you fall in love. Like love at first sight. And I don't believe in that"

Ash: "Yeah, I know this is like love at first sight. Neither do I believe in love at first sight"

Misty: "You know you were a kid when you love me"

Ash: "I knew I was a kid and I don't even believe in my love because in that time I didn't even believe in those things"

Ash: "But when I grew up my love evolved and now I am sure about my love"

Misty: "But-"

Ash: "Please,Misty trust me I will make you happy"

Misty: "No but"

Ash: "Wait don't say anything"

Misty stopped and looked at me confused.

Ash: "You know I never do this to anyone not even Serena. I want to do this to you and"

I blushed and pressed my lips against her and kissed her passionately. She blushed too.

At first she didn't kiss me but slowly slowly she started kissing me back. She placed her hand on my cheeks and cupped them. I grabbed her by her waist.

We both kissed passionately at the moonlight.

After few minutes we broke the kiss. We both were blushing.

Ash: "I-i-"

Misty: "Sshh, don't say anything. I get everything" *putting her index finger on Ash lips*

Misty again pressed her lips against Ash and they both kiss passionately.

Serena's P.O.V

I walking back to Johto from Kanto because my mom came to Kanto and she want me to visit her.

I was walking back when, I saw a couple kissing in the moonlight near the lake.

'Oh,how sweet' I thought.

Then, I felt them familiar. I think I have seen them before.

I went close and saw what I wasn't expecting,never in million years.

Ash and Misty th-they were kis-kissing.

How,why,what,when.

I can't believe my eyes but it was true. Ash broke my heart he hurt me, I will never forgive him and then, I again saw Misty. 'Shh' him and pressed her lips against his.

Then, I thought and decided to take a revenge on her because she stole him from me.

Author's P.O.V

When Serena saw them her heart broke and she want to kill that Misty and take a revenge on Ash.

But, when they broke and again kiss. This time Misty is the one who kissed. Serena's blood was boiling.

She again thought and decided to take a revenge on Misty but not Ash.

Because she things Misty stole him from her.

Serena: "Ash! Misty! Get ready for the revenge"

And she went away.

------------------------------------------------------

Ash and Misty broke the kiss and stare at each others eyes. The moonlight was falling on them and glowing them.

It was the happiest moment in Ash's and Misty's life.

They both were happy staring at each other eyes until a phone call came.

They both startled by the sudden ring. Misty grabbed her phone and saw the caller ID it was May.

*On call*

May: Hello
Misty: Hey
May: Hey,where are you?
Misty: I umm...
May: You know it's getting late come home soon.
Misty: Ok, Ok

And they both hung up.

Ash: "Who was it?"

Misty: "May. Umm Ash I have to go will you drop me"

Ash: "Ok"

Ash started the engine and drive to Misty's dorm.

*Time skip*

Misty reached her dorm.

Misty: "Thank you Ash"

Ash: "No need to thanks"

They both smiled and Ash went to his home.

Misty's P.O.V

I opened the door and was greeted by two angry girls.

Misty: "What! "

May: "Where were you?"

Dawn: "And why so late?"

Misty: "Umm,can I tell you tomorrow because today I am very tired"

I strected my arms.

May: "Noo,tell us"

Dawn: "Wait,May . Are you sure you will tell us tomorrow"

Misty: "Yeah, I am 100% sure"

They both nodded and I got fresh and we all went to sleep.

Sorry, for mistake and for the chapter.

How was it???

Vote and comment a lot 💙

Love 💕💕
Maybelle_Miles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
3.4K 119 21
"will you love me forever?" I knew things wouldn't last. nothing is forever. nothing is eternal. you lied to me, just like the rest. never come back...
4.1K 52 19
Twelve bad ass spies. One lunatic man. One mission to save the PokeWorld. One very dangerous mission. Throw in romance, rivalries, haunting pasts, an...
31.3K 636 23
As the Kalos gang continue to travel around the region, one little change of mind would trigger several emotional thoughts and revelations, and cause...