~ deku / izuku oneshots ~

By TheSecondAssassin

DISCONTINUED :3 CURRENT COVER IS BY @ainooodles ON INSTAGRAM So most these are gonna be super action base... More

playbunny suits and red revolvers
so cold and yet so hot
so cold and yet so hot ~ 2
mineta x trash <3
to be an assassin (dekubowl?)
gang/mafia deku (a little secret)
broken strings /su!cidal deku
so cold yet so hot ~ 3
friendly barista (tododeku uwu)
unfortunately undead (vigilante)
p gay villain deku?
lemon,, villain kacchan
pick me (spicy dekubowl)
cheating, heartbreak and bakudeku
after hours (SHINDEKU!!!)
kacchan? - wrong intentions
roadtrip - kiribakutododeku
he's carrying a gun
adoption and artillery
strawberry blush (healer!deku)
hickeys and bite marks
accidentally seducing class 1A
deku-not-clothed
stain's apprentice (tododeku)
abandoned kissing booth
mental trafficking

just kiss me, idiot

631 9 2
By TheSecondAssassin

summary: 5 times Kirishima and Deku acted like a couple + 1 time they actually became one.
(also the second to the last story is inspired by Melanie's song The Bakery and the two stories right after that is Izuku singing The Principal off-key and jumbled.)

warnings: slight unholiness lol 

THIRD PERSON

Mina sat down with her back on the white wall and Bakugo got comfortable next to her. Even if they had to wait hours for Kirishima to arrive, they'd see to it that he does eventually. 

Imagine their surprise when fifteen minutes later there's a crash from outside and a burst of green lightning before the window gets slammed open. It's a blur of colour as immediately two figures appear on the soft carpeted flooring. 

Izuku takes two seconds to lay Kirishima down and tower over him before he retakes his lips in his harshly. Kirishima keeps a firm hand on his bicep as he arches his back into the kiss and tugs Midoriya up quickly. 

Using pure adrenaline and anticipation, he throws him on the bed and starts searing bites down Izuku's skin, nibbling with hardened sharp teeth. Izuku moans at the slight pain and hooks a hand to Kirishima's neck to hold him in place. It's when Kirishima lowers his body atop Izuku's and continues kissing him where Mina finally squeaks out in surprise. 

Immediately, all movement stops from the four people in the room, although Kirishima does take one hand to Izuku's neck to keep him in place. 

"What are you doing here." He heaves through short deep breaths, almost fighting to take his eyes off Deku still pinned underneath him. 

"We wanted to check up on you! You haven't hung out with us for weeks and your room is always empty!" Mina inches back towards the wall.

"Bullshit, Shitty hair. I can't believe you really snuck out to be with such a-"

"You probably checked the wrong room then." Kirishima cuts off icily. No sooner do the words leave his mouth than he's once again bending to meet Izuku. 

They both smile into the kiss, half-smirking pride. This time Izuku lets his hand roam under Kirishima's shirt, feeling at hard muscle and tracing along his stomach.

The spying duo leaves soon after that.

~~~

The loud party music was almost painful to untrained ears, the thrumming song almost synching with Kirishima's fast heartbeat.

"Three months, Ei." Izuku keeps staring directly into his ruby-red eyes. 

"I've been fucking pinning over you, studying you, wanting to goddamn fuck you for a whole three months." 

Kirishima thinks he wouldn't be able to breathe now even if he tried, but thankfully, Midoriya continues. 

"God do you know how strong you look when you train? It drives me crazy. Your muscles tense right before you become unbreakable and oh fuck sometimes I wanna see if I'm the one who'll break." Three deep breaths paused his speech. "Your quirk might be hardening but holy shit if I don't think it's my own quirk sometimes." 

Kirishima takes one look into the searing green ones and sets a big palm on the inside of his thigh. The effect was instant: Izuku pauses and throws his head back just the tiniest bit. 

It drives him crazy with power, stroking forward and back slowly and allowing the weight of his hand to fall more on his thigh. "Ei." Izuku sets a hand overtop Kirishima's strong one to stop its movement. Their eyes meet once more and the want on either of them is clearly displayed. "Please for the love of god just rail me."

Kirishima smiles.

~~~

It's a quiet afternoon: Izuku is sprawled on his own bed and Kirishima takes his desk. He scrolls Izuku's essay slowly and finishes with an appreciative nod and a wish it were his own. 

From behind him, a file on Izuku's phone emits a high female moan and he mutes it quickly with a tap. "Sorry," He laughs "Kaminari's memes are getting out of hand." 

Kirishima glances over at Izuku and swivels his chair around to face him. 

"We're heroes." He states obviously. Midoriya quirks a single eyebrow at him. 

"Yeah?" 

"Do you think there's hero porn on us?"

Izuku smiles wickedly and turns to stand behind Eijirou as he turns the chair and clicks a fresh incognito tab on his computer. He doesn't manage to type "Deku x" before tens of names come up. 

He glances up at Izuku when the first few recommended results become legible and he hovers over them. Despite this, he finishes his own hero name and clicks enter. Two results. 

Kirishima can't help but furrow his eyebrows as Izuku laughs from behind him. "We're definitely kinkier than that but- Woah what are you-" As the text quickly gets erased back to just his name.

He doesn't reach for the mouse quickly enough and Kirishima's already clicked on the top result. 

"2407 videos made of you and Bakugo?" His handscrolls through them incredulously. "Deepfakes, animation, cosplay. Hell, some of these look real Zuku!" 

He must've been sucked into this for way too long, as by the time he snaps back to the present, Izuku's already crawling under the white desk and holding Kirishima's legs as he reads. 

"Do they not realize he hates your guts? He's fucking you against furniture in half of these!" Kirishima can't turn his eyes away from the back of Izuku's freckled thighs in the thumbnail.

"Why do you care?" A silky voice comes from underneath him, tone amused with mischievousness. "You jealous?" 

It takes a split second for Kirishima to realize his classmate's hand pooled his pants and underwear to his knees as he felt kitty licks on his thighs, hot breath fanning over his growing erection. He takes his eyes back to the screen and focuses on Bakugo fucking the shit out of Izuku, rolling his eyes back as he fists at his pretty cock and cums inside his classmate. 

Kirishima smiles and threads a hand through pretty green locks as a hot mouth takes in his own dick. Nah, he thinks. He didn't need to be jealous.

~~~ inspired by The Bakery MM

Izuku dips down low and keeps a hold on his thighs as he throws his head back, swinging his hips. His hands make way above his head and he threads his hands on Sero's tape previously stuck on the ceiling. Once tight across his wrists, he makes eye contact with Kirishima and smirks.

"La-la-la" He whispers softly as he lifts one leg up into a standing split. 

Izuku somehow uses the momentum to kick himself out of the tape and down back on the floor.  The common room cheers on his team as Mina and Aoyama next to him also free themselves of some tape. 

Eijiro's eyes train only on Izuku, the way his eyes dilate as he looks up at him. Izuku's thigh-highs end on a lacy jet black corset with scarred muscle spilling from the top and bottom. Pretty pink bows atop his socks contrast with his wicked dark smile.

As he falls to grind against the ground, Mina reaches up to Aoyama and licks down his neck from behind. Still mid-show, the blond smiles up at the crowd of his classmates and brings a hand down to Mina's outer thigh. 

Another thump plays from the stereo and the trio turns to face the wall, shaking their ass directly at the audience as they lower their faces to the floor. Izuku lowers his hands on the floorboards in front of him and jumps both legs up into a handstand, black shorts straining beautifully on his strong thick thighs. 

Mina recovers from her jump-split and as soon as she lands, she's on Izuku. 

Her hands lift to the scars trailing down his arms and she turns her back on the crowd to drop down in front of him and slowly lead back up. On her way almost to standing, she places a hand on his chest as Izuku looks up and smirks directly at Eijiro.

He ducks his head and meets Mina's lips in his. The class shouts in semi-drunken approval as he grabs at her thighs and hoists her on him. 

He breaks the kiss with a laugh unheard by the drumming music and tosses her upwards, where her arms hold onto the tape still there and she spins around artistically for a bit before they're in sync once more. 

This time they face to the side and bring both their hands up in a crossed fist to grind in midair before bending their thighs suddenly and continuing to grind at a tauntingly slow pace. Izuku grabs at a pretend person in the air and meets his hips to them, throwing his head back in temptation. 

As the song ends, the trio holds at their necks as if to choke themselves and smile brightly at the crowd, adrenaline pumping at their veins as they trace one hand down their chest in time with the fading music. Kirishima's heart stops in his chest as he takes in the skimpy outfit Izuku finds himself in.

Loud cheers immediately drown out the next song, and the exhausted dancers collapse on the ground jokingly. "Holy shit did you guys come a long way." She looks specifically at Izuku. 

"Goddamn Kirishima you owe me twenty dollars." Kaminari comes up next to him, having already bet a month ago Mina wouldn't be able to teach both boys how to dance. 

Kirishima, however, had his eyes trained only on one figure - ironically still panting on the floor with his shorts riding up so high you could almost see black lace peeking from underneath. 

~~~

Mic seems absent for English on a late Tuesday and Aizawa finds himself subbing in for the class, quickly declaring a study period before crumpling back into the sleeping bag. 

Izuku sat on the makeshift circle of tables in the Bakusquad as an honorary member. Somewhere from the class, Iida could be heard scolding Todoroki about missing homework. 

Kaminari brought his fist down on his own table and looked fiercely up at Bakugo. "Just one look at your math notes, dude! I swear to god I won't copy them or anything."

"Hey daddy can you pass the gluestick?" Izuku mumbles up at Kirishima. 

Mina and Kaminari immediately snap their heads toward him. The shark boy gets flustered immediately. "What?"

"The gluestick." Izuku smiles back innocently, not taking his eyes off his target. 

Upon receiving it, his smile widens and this time he does glance back at the duo. "Thanks, daddy." He whispers so only the table will hear, almost making it sound accidental. 

It wasn't.

A whole ten minutes passed before Izuku eventually needed help on a chemistry question and naturally turned to the fucking science genius beside him. Bakugo. 

"Daddy" He drawled out all whiny. "Question seventeen sucks and I can't do it. Tell me the answer." Izuku says in his normal voice, once again startling the table. 

Surprisingly, Bakugo throws his head back and laughs genuinely from somewhere in the depths of his stomach. For what it's worth, games like these were his favourites. 

"Sure thing, bunny." 

Kirishima tensed from his own work and Sero asked him quietly if he was okay. He waved him off, but as Katsuki bent down over Izuku to help with his work, Kirishima no longer thought he was. 

A friendlier banter begins between Bakugo and Izuku, pet names included. Bakugo latches onto his arm as he goes to write down something and Izuku keeps his eyes on his page, uncaring. "Did I write something wrong, Dadd-"

"Don't call him that." 

There was a pause as everyone turned to look at him.

"Why not?" Izuku glanced at Kirishima in amused defiance. "Don't worry, there's options! I have Senpai, Oppa - Master for the more outgoing, Owner..." 

Kirishima finally realized the nature of the game was to get him jealous for his crush and clicked his mouth shut at the words. 

"That was fucking hilarious, Izuku." Mina smiled wickedly at Izuku. 

"You're welcome then, Noona." 

~~~ this one is completely inspired by The Principal MM

Izuku danced around the centre stage wearing a sickly sweet smile.  Both hero classes were the only ones occupating the gigantic stadium used for school announcements, with the exception of Shinso just recently upgraded into class 1B. 

"Get the fuck on with it!" Bakugo shouted from the near-back but was immediately shushed by his classmates. 

"CLASSES OF THE HERO COURSE" Izuku placed his face too close to the mic in his hand and removed it quickly to laugh without busting everyone's ears. 

"OUU WHERES THE PRINCIPAL." His voice is surprisingly smooth but it's roughened from the cotton that used to be in his mouth seconds ago. He pauses to stumble forward and look straight at Nezu sitting by the middle on a propeller seat. Upon receiving a few looks, he pulls a quick thumbs-up with his tiny bear hands.

 "FUCK ALL OF YOUR RULES AND GUIDELINES! YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ON THE SIDELINES!"

"Damn I shouldn't have let him present after having his wisdom teeth removed." Aizawa rubbed a hand down his face. The class would be surprised to hear him swear if he hadn't literally made out with Mina mid-dance like last week. 

Izuku's finger slid down to Yagi Toshinori under the crowd. "IF YOU'RE NOT TEACHING WE'RE NOT LEARNING, S'CUSE ME HOW MUCH ARE YOU EARNING-nnN"

"CLAIMING YOU'RE A GOOD GUY, ALL YOU WANT IS CASH AND HYPE. FUCK ALL DREAMS AND THAT'S NOT RIGHT!" Surprisingly, Bakugo was the target of it. He scowled but his eyes held amusement. 

"OUU THE PRINCIPAL OH WHERES THE PRINCIPAL" He mock searched.

"I try to make you listen but you won't. it's your way, right?" The microphone is slowly taken from his hands by Aizawa before he can really mess shit up more. 

He climbs down softly from the stage and approaches Kirishima, the booming shape of the auditorium enough for most to hear the soft words. 

"You don't know the pain that you are causing. Yeah. Your actions hurt, so do your words." He jabs a single finger softly against Kirishima's chest. If you ignore his embarrassing sudden burst into song a few minutes ago, this could be really sentimental. "The more you try to fuck us over I will be there yelling at your front door."

"I've tried to make you listen but you won't! It's your-" He snaps his jaw shut and stumbles backwards softer this time. The anaesthesia was wearing off.

"YOU ALL JUST GOT LYRIC PRANKED!" He lifts his arms up and points at Nezu, who points back in the same way with a very amused smile. "SUCKS TO BE YOU GUYYMMFH" 

Kirishima stands up abruptly and turns him around to plant a kiss straight to his lips. By the time he snakes down to take Izuku's hand and lead him out of the stadium, the class knows he's finally gonna ask him out. 

Why? Because Kirishima's smiling wider than they've ever seen him.

This was his idiot. 

A/N 

HEYYYYY I REALLY LIKE THIS FORMAT
TOTALLY DID NOT STEAL IT FROM AO3

idk if I'm gonna change the ending lol. i wrote the first five ones all at once a few days ago then forgot this existed and came back to end it and submit it but it kinda looks off and doesn't fit in great with the story. 

eughh i still hope you enjoyed!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 2.8K 20
You can request any type of one shot whether it's fluff, angst, or smut. You can realest any ships and I can do the OCCASIONAL one shots with charact...
96.5K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
116K 1.5K 18
This is my type of Dekuverse, I'll also be Drawing some part of the scenes as best as i could. I hope you all enjoy this Dekuverse. My version. Also...
3.6K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...