You and me //James potter and...

By oliver-phxlps

Lorelei Black is Sirius Black's slight older twin sister. She's been in love with James since she saw him. On... More

First year
Qudditch
The party
Date
Pregnancy test roulette
Anniversary
Anniversary pt.2
Fuck no no no
Best friend and my sister
Minnie
Thanks for that
"Punched your neck"
Motorbike
3 year
Wedding
"You and me"
You what
Thunder
Run go
"Hi"
Cute
Oh my of course
"Im so incredibly happy"

Twin language

89 3 2
By oliver-phxlps

Christmas brake :)

Me and James were going through stuff I'd managed to bring with me from grimmauld place.

James: "what's this?"

Me: "twin language, it's mine and Sirius' dream weddings we did it in our first year"

James: "tell me yours"

Me: "okay, but first Sirius said he wanted to marry Remus"

James: "and he says they aren't in love, wait who did you want to marry"

Me: "you"

James: "🥺 carry on"

Me: "maid of honour and 3 bridesmaids, burgundy bridesmaids dresses. Sunflowers and Roses for the bouquets. And I put that I want my engagement ring to be silver have a diamond in the middle with a blue sapphire on either side of it"

James: "that sounds amazing"

Me: "really"

James: "yeah"

Me, Remus, Sirius, Euphemia, Fleamont were sat in the living room whilst James went upstairs for something.

James: "That's it!"

Me: "what love?"

James: "first, you steal my heart, then my hoodies, whats next my last name ;)"

Me: "that was smooth as fuck, but yes yes it is"

James: "good ;)"

Euphemia: "awwwwh"

Me: "by the way Sirius I showed James our dream weddings we wrote in our first year"

Sirius: "you what"

Me: "you know our dream weddings, where you said you wanted to marry Remus"

Remus: "really 🥺"

Sirius: "yeah"

Fleamont: "ahhhh young love"

I started laughing.

Euphemia: "Fleamont!"

Sirius: "have you told him who you wanted to marry"

Me: "yep"

Fleamont: "who?"

Sirius: "James"

Euphemia: "okay I agree with you now Fleamont I'm to old for this"

Back at Hogwarts :)

I was sat in the common room with Lily, Dorcas and Marlene when James came running into the common room.

Me: "yes Jamsie"

James: "they're making out on my bed! Mine!"

Me: "at least it's not mine"

James: "help me"

Me: "fine I've got an idea, I'll see you later"

We walked into the dorm and I sat on Sirius' bed and started kissing James, I fake moaned into his mouth.

Sirius: "fine! We'll get off your bed"

James: "yay"

Remus: "now get out"

Me: "we're leaving"

James: "that was fun"

Me: "should do it again some time ;) "

James: "empty classroom?"

Me: "empty classroom ;)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 21.7K 133
"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝗼 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 - 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." ϟ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...
229K 10.5K 121
Regulus Black, the youngest of the two Black brothers, raised to believe in blood-supremacy and follow their parents without question. When Sirius Bl...
30.8K 887 34
"You look like a painting, Reg," whispered James, genuine adoration plastered in every inch of his face. "Is that a good thing?" Regulus knitted his...
497K 11.6K 32
"You know, don't be surprised if I'm carrying you like this again someday." "Oh, piss off." Genevieve Potter is James Potters fraternal twin. Althoug...