Darkest Angel | LisKook✓

By Xriscilla

"Are you even the same Lalisa who'm I fall Inlove with years ago?" He blink faintly, staring at her with his... More

01: Kim Lalisa
02: My Time
03: Bestfriend
05: A Commitment
06: An Empire
07: Working Out
08: Unsaved
09: A Threat
10: Misapprehension
11: Trampled
12: Exposed
13: Show Up
14: A Fate
15: Pretty Lies
16: Irreplaceable
17: Guilt Trip
18: Deniable
19: Fallen
20: Analogous
21: A Preview
22: The Unknown
23: Behind The Unknown Mask
24: Not The Angel
25: Lies
26: The Rising Angel
27: The Surprise Gift
28: Black And Grey
29: Gone
30: Covert Feelings
31: Tattoo
32: Alice And Lisa
33: Stuck With Love
34: The Blonde In Red
35: Imperfections
36: Mommy Lisa
37: Mommy Lisa (2)
38: Not A Bitter Bye
NOTE

04: Ink

285 5 0
By Xriscilla

I grip on my bag real tight as I entered the classroom. As expected, everyone is chitchatting while some are- waiting for someone? I sigh and ignore it. It's been two days since the argument, and it's been two days since we both ignore each other. I can't do anything with that.

My eyes suddenly landed on him who just entered the room. His gaze went to me but immediately look away after. If he's still angry, I can't do anything and wait until he calm his nerves down.

Back when the argument, I was angry and furious at the news that Yeri said, that me and Tae suddenly kissed. Its completely a lie. And he believed that. I understand him tho.

I sigh and open my pad. I heard some noises made me look up. Then I saw some few girls squealing making me frown. I was once again shock when I saw Taehyung entered the room. What the?

His eyes suddenly landed at me and gave me his boxy smile. I gulp and look down, afraid if someone might caught it and I'll be the loser again. I glance at Jungkook who's looking at him intently. I made a deep sigh and bit my lip. I saw him sit on-- Yeri's seat. I look at him and look back at my book.

Not too long when Yeri and her friends came inside. I look at them, then her eyes landed on me as she rolled her eyes. She suddenly gasp when she saw Taehyung. Well. "Oh, Mr, I'm sorry but that's our seat actually." She said sassily and cross her arms. Taehyung suddenly sigh. "I'm sorry too but- I sit here now." The kids suddenly turn their gaze to the two of them who's now into fight.

"Do you even know me? Mr. No body?!" Yeri exclaimed and glare at him. Taehyung didn't budge to answer and just stared at the three of them. But before she could even talk, a voice interrupt her that- made us all shocked.

"Yeri, you can sit here. Just let him be. I hate noisy." I blink my eyes severally and look at him. Jungkook never think on having someone besides him except me. But now, it's so unbelievable. Yeri suddenly smile happily as the other kids gasp at the sudden scene. Jungkook met gaze with me, I immediately look away and blink my eyes. He did really do that, didn't he?

__________

The class ended in the way it was. I fix my things and didn't bother to look at everyone before leaving the room. I raise my brow when a hand caught my arm. I look at it and saw Taehyung. "Hey, Lis." He started and gave me a smile. I smile faintly, "You need something Tae?" I ask softly and blink my eyes. "Can you accompany me to the cafeteria? I kinda don't know where to go." He said and scratch his nape. I chuckled lightly.

"Okay, I can do that." I said and made a half smile. We arrived at the cafeteria and I lead him to the counter to order. "There, you can order." I said and pointed at the counter. "Can you at least come with me, Lis?" He ask again and suddenly pout. This cute little alien..

I chuckled and help him ordered there. After that, he payed and I help him find a seat. "Seriously Lalisa, aren't you eating?" He hold my wrist before I can even walk. I bit my lip, "I'm spending my time to the library, I still have study's, Tae. I can eat later." I answered and made a half smile.

But really, if I did that, this will cause another issue and they'll assume that me and him are dating. Or either, they'll call me a slut, a bitch and more. And I don't like any of it..

"Can you just- took a bite for me?" I stared at him and sigh. "Tae, seriously I'm fine. Now let me go, I still need to study." I said and touch his wrist so he can let me go. I heard him sigh, but he didn't let me go. Instead, he stand up. I frown. "Tae?" I uttered and tilt my head. I was again brought back to reality when a hand caught my other wrist. I blink my eyes and turn my gaze, only to see Jungkook glaring at him.

I bit my lip as I watches everyone's attention are on us. I don't want to cause any scene that can ruined both of their reputation because of me..

Jungkook suddenly pull me, but I hiss in pain when Taehyungs grip tighten. I look at them, glaring at each other. "Let go." I heard Jungkook said and he glared at him. He suddenly tighten his grip on my hands. "You let go." He replied with the same emotion Jungkook has. I saw how he clench his fist in anger. He suddenly held Taehyungs wrist and pull it away from me.

I was once again drag away in the crowd. The kids are looking at us in disbelief. I'm not even lying when they're going to hate me more because of Jungkook's sudden action. I sigh and grab my wrist from his grip making him stop walking and look at me. I look down and gulp..

"Stop it. Stop doing it." I uttered, touching my wrist because of the sudden pain they both cause. I sigh and look at him. He stared at me, his eyes suddenly soften when a tear drop my eye. In pain and in anger.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just-"

"I-its okay. You don't have to, I can manage myself. And please stop talking to me in here. I-I. I hate someone slapping me everyday." I mumbled, letting the tear drop my left eye. I was hurt enough, I was being tortured with the one who likes him. I'm not saying I wanted to give up. I love him, and I can't let him go. But the guts of me saying- I should let go..

Maybe because I'm just tired? Or- I'm hurt?

"Stop being stubborn, Lalisa. You'll come with me wether you like it or not. If someone hit you starting this day, I'll hit them harder. Stop being a cry baby." I glared at him when he started dragging me. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook!" I said when he bring me to his car and buckled up the seatbelt.
When he got the chance to walk at the side, I unbuckled the seatbelt and open the car. But a hand suddenly held my waist, pulling me back as he buckled my seatbelt.

I blink my eyes when he started driving. "Where are you bringing me?" I suddenly ask when I felt the way is unfamiliar. He didn't answer me making me sigh. "Turn the car back, Jungkook. We still have classes, and I can't skip one." I said again and shifted my eyes at him. His features suddenly make me calm, the way he place his hand on the frame while his other hand is driving casually makes him look so handsome.

I sigh and position myself back. I bit my lip and pick up my phone. A sudden text message pop up.

Lis? Are you okay?
Where are you?
The class is about to start..

Um, I suddenly had a bad
stomach.
Mianhe..

I put my phone back and glance at him again. I noticed the place is unfamiliar. I frown when he stopped. Right in front of a tattoo store..

"What are we doing here?" I uttered and get off of the car. He sigh and wrap his arms around me. "You'll see." He said before pulling us inside. As I watches Jungkook greeted everyone in a friendly way. Means they're this close. I sigh and sit on one of the chairs. "Guys, this is Lisa, my girlfriend." He suddenly introduce me making me froze. That was the first time he introduced me to one of his friends, and I was flustered.

"Well, I can say you pick the best." The woman with purple hair said, smiling at me then look at Jungkook. I smile faintly and bow. "Annyeong." I said and smile again.

"Stay here okay? I'll be right back." Jungkook said and let me sit. The four of them left me at this- not so peaceful room..

__________

After a few minutes, Jungkook came out with the tattooist. I sigh and stand up. He immediately smile at me, he walk closer, wrapping his arms around me, "We'll be going now, thanks again guys." He said then bow, I watches him drag me outside the shop and immediately went to the car.  I purse my lips and look at him, "You took long enough there. What did you got?" I uttered making him smile.

He suddenly stopped and unbutton his shirt, I watches him get rid of it and turn his back. My eyes immediately widened upon seeing my name, right on his back.

I gasp and look at his tattoo..

"What— Jungkook, seriously? My name?" I uttered, I gulp and touch it slowly. I heard him chuckled and glance at me. "Why, should I add my surname there?" He said making her chuckle and look at him. "Ha.ha. Very funny." I said, looking at him. "You like it? Don't you?" He ask making me bit my lower lip and tilt my head.

To be honest-- I loved it..

"Well yeah, but, you know, what if someone sees it?" I questioned and sigh. He wore back his shirt and look at me. "No one will see it. It will always be you. Don't be too paranoid." I smiled and chuckled..

It will always be my name on his back with that ink no matter what..

END
This isn't proofread, so you guys will be expecting mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.5K 3.4K 46
"Don't come too near". These were the first words to leave her mouth. They hadn't seen each other in six months and these were the only things she co...
13.3K 468 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
22.2K 714 29
Which an ordinary girl, Lalisa Manoban fell in love with Kim Taehyung her childhood friends. One day, Jennie do something that make Lisa lost her pat...
12.1K 390 16
Lalisa Manoban, the girls who everyone adores because of her attitude and personality. Park Jimin, the famous boy who is Lisa's childhood friends. H...