Till You Are With Me

By 104shivika

A shivika short story:kalyani mills track Same are the characters, nature and same is the shivika magic. Jus... More

•PART 1•
•PART 2•
•Part 3•
•Part4•
THANK YOU
•Part5•
•Part6•
•Part7•
•Part8•
•Part9•
•Part10•
•Part11•
•Part12•
•Part13•
•Part14•
•Part15•
•Part16•
•Part17•
•Part18•
•Part19•
•Part20•
•Part21•
•Part 22•
Promos
•Part 24•
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•
•Part 28•
•Part 29•
•Part 30•
•Part 31•
•Part 32•
Note
Note
Promo
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note
•Part 47•
•Part 48•
•Part 49•
Note
•Part 50•
•Part 51•
•Part 52•
• Part 53 •
•Part 54•
Part 55
•Part 56•
•Part 57•
•Part 58•
•Part 59• (Epilogue)
NEW BOOK

•Part 23•

1.8K 144 60
By 104shivika

Let's continue guys.....

Enjoy reading.

Do read, vote and comment.
Do correct me if mistaken somewhere.

Thank you to all who read, vote and commented.
........................................................................

Anika and pinky shares a warm hug. Parting from hug, pinky kisses her forehead. Cupping her face pinky continues: Tu thik hai na anika?

To which anika nods, teary eyes.

Pinky: holding anika hands in her, glancing family, she continues : anika dekh, whatever your complaints are, they are with us, elders, please don't punish yourself and shivay due to this. You can decide whatever you want, we would agree to it. Hai na she asks last line glancing family which nods in yes.

But dont let it affect your relation. You both are incomplete without each other. And if this time anything bad happened I won't be able to forgive myself. Pleases Haan. Pinky says being guilty, teary eyes.

Anika,wipes pinky face and takes her into hug, continues : maa, please don't say this things . Nothing wrong will go now.
Shivay and me will sort this kalyani mills problem soon.

Parting away, with a smirk and sheepish smile she continues, And about me leaving this bagadbilla.
don't worry, I won't leave your son this easily. Not in this birth neither in next seven.

To which both pinky and anika share a hearty laughter.

Pinky hugs anika and calls shivay too. Three of them share warm hug, where shakti told joins them. Shivika smiles looking at each other through the shoulder of pinky.

Parting away,
Pinky: I have made your favourite dishes. Go freshen up quickly. Till then we will Serve it.

Shivika hand in hand were about to move towards their room but were interrupted suddenly by jhanvi and tej presence.

Shivika share a look. To which jhanvi takes both shivay and anika hands in her, and tej puts his hand too.

Jhanvi & tej: I'm sorry

they both exclaime guilty, glancing towards the floor

Shocking shivika, this was unexpected and why now at this time.

Anika takes jhanvi hands in her and nods no, so does shivay.

Jhanvi: due to insecurities and coming in tia and sweatlana words we wronged you both a lot of time. Made you leave house, checked your bags, insulted you and what not. But still you both are selflessly helping in bad times.
Jhanvi says crying, guilty ashamed of her past deeds.

Tej : yes, even i made unimaginable mistakes in past. If possible forgive me shivay and anika he says folding his hands infront of them.

Jhanvi folding her hands in front of them: forgive us shivay, anika. We promise we won't repeat that ever again.

Shivay and anika brings their hand down, and hugs both of them. To which jhanvi and tej hug them grateful. The hug depicted nothing but forgiveness. Shivika had a great heart they knew but them forgiving rhis easy wasn't expected.

Really this couple were made for each other, selfless, Caring , forgiving and family a priority.

Shivika come out of hug.
Anika: no badepapa, badima don't ask forgiveness please, whatever you did,you did in influence of those sweatlana, and for your son love. So please don't ask for forgiveness. She says smiling at them with warm. Which gave them a relief, from the burden they were carrying.

Shivay : yes, and elders dont ask for forgiveness, they bless us. Always shower your blessings on us.
To which tejvi nods,caressing shivika head respectively.

Tej: am so proud of you shivay  that you choose a gem as your wife. Am glad she is your wife. Never let her down.

To which anika throws some fake attitude at shivay. Making everybody present chuckle.

Shivay : don't worry bade papa. He smiles at him.

Glancing anika : chale?

Anika: hmm

They both enter their room hand in hand.

Shivay: you go and freshen up anika. I will do later after you.

Anika nodding moves towards restroom. Soon they both refresh themselves and make comfortable infront of mirror after arguing.

Shivay done with setting his hairs looks at anika through mirror. She was about to put mangalsutra and sindoor. Of his name, his love, him belonging to her whole. The sign of her only belonging to him solely. They share a eye contact through the mirror. Shivay forwards his hand for sindoor box. She hands him, absentmindedly, while her all attention was grabbed by his alluring attractive eyes.

Smiling shivay fills her hair Parition with sindoor. Proudly looking at that her, his love, admiring her. Making her gaze down, blushing all the while, competing strawberry.

Shivay makes her chin up, and looks at her eyes, winking making her shock with a haw, and then again blushing.

Shivay moves her hairs on one of side. And makes her place the mangalsutra, continuously gazing anika through the mirror. He fixes it and kisses the knot. Making her flinch in surprise, making her blush even more if possible.

Shivay in a instant turns her around still, holding her in his embrace. Clearing her traces from her face, clearing his view to gaze his favourite site,her face, those doe eyes, those flickering eyelashes, blushing cheeks, that small cute chin, and not but not least her pluffy, soft petals, her lips.
He makes her look up placing his finger under cheeks. His constant gaze on her making it difficult to make a eye contact. But his eyes attracted her. The first reason she started checking him out. The first reason she fell into love with him. Those green blue eyes which helps the ocean of love for her, admiration held her in captivity, not letting her break eyelock.

Looking at her, while she is gazing his eyes, unblinking. His hands surrounding her waistshe possessively. Pulling her more into him if possible.

He kisses her forehead saying : "I"

Further kissing her eyes : "Love"
Before Claiming her lips into his :"you".

Before she can answer to him, he takes her into a soft passionate kiss. Living their moment. Closed eyes, lips synced they live in their moment. His hands playing with her waist, griping her possessively, while her hands busy pulling his hairs, messing them, and pulling him more into the kiss. Relishing love for each other. Letting the love sink in as deep as possible. Enjoying their moment  happily without any stress or worry.

They both parted away due to lack of oxygen, making shivay frown. Parting away joining their forehead, breathing heavily.

Calming there breathe to normal. Anika pecked his lips and said in hurry : I love you too

And left from there room running, blushing.

Shivay took a while to comprehend what happened. Getting into senses, realizing her kiss and confession. He blushing messed his hairs, jumping around.

Realising what he did, he patted himself, to bring himself out of trance. Looking at his messed hairs, setting them he to followed anika, making there way to dining area.

Dining area:

All the Oberois were settled, dadi in front, followed by shivika, rikara, and ruvya on one side. And elders on the other side of table.

Seeing shivika, blushing all the while, stealing glances from each other. Elders and omru shared a knowing teasing smile.

Pinky gets up from her place, going and standing behind the chairs of shivika.

They glance her smiling, she caress their head. And plants a kiss on both of their heads. She comes and serves gajar halwa and badam kheer for shivika both. Placing the bowl infront of them. She asks them to taste it.

Shivah pulls out chair for her making her settle between them, he handles her the bowl of kheer, asking her to feed him.

Pinky smiles at shivay, caressing his cheeks, she feeds the kheer to shivay and then to anika.

Shivay closes his eyes, relishing the taste of his favourite desert especially made for him by his mom. He opening up his eyes, signs pinky the best sign. And makes her have a spoon too.

Pinky turns towards anika, taking the bowl, she stirs the halwa hesitantly asking : anika, can I feed you to?

Anika nods, overwhelmed. Teary eyes, having no one elder to her to feed her, or care for her, other than younger sahil, she was overwhelmed . Emotions poured out of her eyes in form of tears.

Pinky : tuhje bura laga to main nahi karti she says pacifying anika, wiping her tears

Anika: nahi, you feed me. She says determined and happy.

Pinky takes spoon full of halwa and feed her, her eyes questioning about taste.

Anika, relishing the taste and love of mother says : delicious, even more than shivay.
Making him frown.

Anika getting hold of pinky hands: from today you will feed me gajar halwa, would you?
Anika asks cutely like a child asking mother.

Pinky:nods yes overwhelmed. Happy.

Anika too feeds pinky a bit of halwa lovingly.

They continue with lunch. Happily, teasing each other, pulling legs, loving and most important together.

Suddenly khana arrives huffing, shocking everyone present their.

The happiness and joy was converted into a silence suddenly.

Khana: sir, sir......that.......... He says huffing

Shivay getting up from his place : what khana say

Khana: sir please come with me khana says worried.

Shivay nods, buttoning up his coat he moves out with Khana.

Khana worried and panicking voice made everyone, worry about the upcoming. Khana sees to it that he never disturbs the family moments.

But him disturbing, panicking and huffing made sure to all of them that there's something very serious to handle.

They all look on, as they both disappear.

........................................................................

So peeps,

How was the pinky-shivika moment?

How was the apology of tejvi?

What's the matter that happiness was led away?

What Khana wanted to show shivay?

What will happen further?

Will happiness last?

Stay tuned.

Target : 50-60 votes

........................................................................

Do read, vote and comment guys

•|THANK YOU|•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 8.1K 78
continue of shivika os. it has some os/ts of the most popular and our favorite shivika. peep into the book.
44.9K 1.3K 7
Raman and Ishita's relationship has hit a dead end. They love each other but he just won't admit it. So when he goes to Mumbai in a huff after Ishita...
236K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...
25.1K 1.4K 6
Five shots on Gauri & Omkara - RiKara! Another misunderstanding falls upon Gauri and Omkara, after an accusation was made by Shivaay's friend Daksh...