MORTALS MEET DEMIGODS, lgbtq+...

By awhxplutox

date started: March 26 2021 Oneshots of mortals and demigods meeting our favorite ships but make it gay. Thi... More

Theyna āœÆ Jack Acrobith
Jercy āœÆ Gwendolyn Davies
Camp Half-Gay- Blood āœÆ Celeste Hines
Jercy āœÆ Belladonna Kenward and Megan Harpoon
Theyna āœÆ Mariella Princeton

Introduction āœÆ Please Read

2.1K 14 4
By awhxplutox

Hi readers! I'm your author, Carolyn. I use she/her pronouns and I ask that you respect your fellow readers with their opinions and things as such. I also ask that if you don't like a ship that a chapter has been written about, don't read it. It's not a problem, I'd just prefer you skip it instead of leaving complaints in the comment section. Please leave any suggestions/ideas in the comments whenever you have them or message me! This is my second time writing a meet demigods fic and I hope it will be less cliche/cringe this time around. I inform you now that the only hetero couple these chapters would ever be about are Tratie, (Travis and Katie) Frazel, (Frank and Hazel) and Rachpollo. (Rachel and Apollo) Every other couple written about will be slash or femslash. In lack of better words: gay. I wish you the best time in your read through and encourage you to leave constructive criticism on my writing. Hateful comments towards myself and others with be removed and/or responded to by myself with a sassy comment. The first chapter should be up by tomorrow (Saturday, March 27th) so feel free to leave your suggestions and ideas here in the comments. Enjoy, readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I.O.U. By Ayanna

Fanfiction

217K 9.6K 23
It's a mystery how exactly you got to the point that you owe the devil himself so many favors. You won't tell a soul, and he seems to enjoy keeping t...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 32.1K 51
Struggling to make ends meet with her dead-end job at the local diner, and living at home with an abusive boyfriend, Amora struggles to find some goo...
2.3K 50 10
After a horrific display of power, Nolan 'Noel' Griffith is forced to flee the safety of his home for the sleepy town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. Nine...