Ever Since New York

By hazza1d2013

*Story contains mature and explicit content* -READ AT YOUR OWN RISK- Preview// "Do you trust me?" He question... More

-INTRO//IMPORTANT-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 9

1.3K 43 58
By hazza1d2013

Alcohol.

Sweat.

Lights.

Music.

We make our way through the bodies of people in the large club of flashing lights, sex, alcohol, and blaring music.

Walking to the booth Harry was at we find him with 2 girls kissing at his neck and some guy making out with him, and as I make my way up the stairs to sit down with everyone else, he pulls away from the boy and makes eye contact with me smirking and quickly getting back to the people surrounding him.

And no I wasn't shocked cause this was Harry Styles.

I furrow my brows at him and go and sit down on the couch across from him, we were in VIP so fans couldn't get up here.

Niall sits down on the right of me and Louis sits down on the left, Gigi and Zayn sit down on the other side of Niall and Bella sit down on the other side of Louis, and then Liam surprisingly sits down on the end of the couch Harry is on - sitting across from us.

Before anyone can speak one of the waitresses comes over to us with a bunch of drinks, she was really pretty- she was I'm guessing about 5"5 and had dark curly hair, wearing a very little bikini that was really sparkly, she had flawless skin.

She came around and put the drinks on the table in front of us, she made eye contact with me and as she set down a drink in fronton me she smiles at me, "your very pretty babe," she said, causing me to blush, my face probably looked like a tomato.

But before I got the chance to say anything she winked at me and walked away with her long flawless legs.

The table was now covered in freshly made drinks and hands quickly went to the table grabbing the fresh drinks.

Before I could grab a drink Niall grabs my attention, "wanna share this one babe?" he asks holding, a fishbowl, "sure," I smile.

I grab the pink straw as Niall grabs the blue and we start chugging the drink.

Before I know its gone and that wasn't a small drink either.

"Good yeah," Niall says setting down the giant empty drink, "mhm," I reply.

He chuckles at my dazed state, I'm a bit buzzed from it, it's not a small drink.

When I really look up I realize Harry's little group is gone and he's sat back holding a bottle of vodka and he was sniffing and rubbing his nose.

When I look down, I see the small remains of coke.

"Let's take shots!" Niall shouts a bit to everyone, he puts a bunch of shot glasses in a line and grabs a bottle of straight vodka, and fills all the drinks.

He puts 2 shots in front of everyone, "okay bottoms up bitches," Niall shouts and everyone takes their first shot, as the cold liquid burns down my throat - I scrunch my face at the awful taste.

Then we all quickly take the next one and I can already feel the dizziness and set of ease takes over my body.

-

About 45 minutes go by and now I'm completely wasted, I'd had more vodka than I could count and I felt so fucking good Louis gave me one of his cigarettes as well and that topped off the great feeling, we were all still sitting in the same spots except Gigi was now sitting on Zayn's lap and they were making out and then Bella and Louis were really hitting it off and seemed to be having a good time.

When I looked up to look at Harry he was leaned back up against the back of the couch with his head tilted back and he looked very lost in thought, his eyes were furrowed and he almost seemed upset.

So me being me I decide to go talk to him, Liam had just got pulled away from the booth by some girl and Niall had some blond girl sat on his lap.

I stand from my spot on the couch and almost fall, not realizing how unstable I was until I stood, but the substances running through my body was making it easier for me to go sit next to him.

I sit down a little closer than I intended to, "hi Harry," I grin.

He turns his head to me and his furrowed brows quickly go away as his eyes meet mine, "hi Mia baby," he smiles, a genuine smile? And when he does this I now see he has cute little dimples.

I can't help but reach my hand out and poke his cute dimple, "my curly dimply boy," I grin.

He furrows his brows again in confusion and a bit of amusement at my action, but his lips quickly turn into a smile, "your curly dimply boy huh baby?" and that's when I realize what I had said and laugh.

But what catches me off guard is when he removes my hand from his face and brings it to his lips and gives my hand a little kiss, "Is that what you want me to be baby?" he smiles, "yours?"

My eyes go wide at his question cause what was I supposed to say to that, I mean I have a boyfriend that I love but I can't really say I have a boyfriend Harry but I've always thought about you for the past 3 years, I mean hell he will always have a special place with me I mean he's the only I guy I've trusted with my body since everything happened with... Cody... and I don't think ill ever forget that. But I know better and I cant trust.

This alcohol was making me think way too hard...

"Oh curly," I breathe, running my hand through the back of his curls, "I'm not allowed to say," I grin at him.

He then pouts his cute lips at my answer and grabs the side of my face gently, "Mia," he whines, "that's not what I wanted to hear."

I pout back at him, "aw curly doesn't get what he wants," I laugh.

He furrows his brows at my reply and seems a bit pissed off, "you know what miss mia?" he smirks, his green eyes turning darker, "I'm surprised you didn't want to join my kiss sesh going on earlier," he says a bit cold, "you were so eager earlier," he whispers in my ear, sending a bit of chills down my back- I could feel his lips graze my ear as he spoke.

But I get a bit pissed off at his sly comment, so I shove his body away from me and furrow my face and he just looks as amused as ever, "oh fuck off Harry," I spit, now I remember why I don't really like him that much.

He just coldly laughs at my reaction.

"Babe come dance with me," I look up and realize it was Niall, he had a fat grin covering his lips.

I smile, "I would love to," I stand off the couch and he grabs my hand leading me out to the dance floor- leaving a pissed-off Harry on the couch.

We dance for what feels like hours, Niall grabbing my hips as my back faces him and my hands slip around his neck and we just dance for a long ass time.

He grinds his body against mine a bit and my drunken state was making me more ballsy to actually let go and dance like this.

I turn around and face him and he has a shit-eating grin covering his face, I wrap my hands around his neck and his hands find my hips again and we start to sway to the music, I lean my head back and feel the bliss of the euphoric feeling I get.

Hours pass of Niall running his hands up my sides over and over and we grind and sway to the music.

A bottle of vodka had been passed in between our dancing a few times too and at this point, it didn't even burn anymore, I hit a dap pen a few times too so I was just dazed out of it.

But I was starting to get a bit tired and my feet were hurting from bouncing around so much, "I need a little break," I whisper in Niall's ear, "you go ahead babe," he smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek and I head back to the booth.

When I enter the booth I find a massively pissed-off Harry, I didn't even ask cause I just know he would be rude to me but he gave me the nastiest look when I walked into the booth and I have absolutely no idea why.

I sit down on the couch and take a breath before reaching for any cold drink I could find, it was a vodka mix but I didn't really care - I mean I probably should be drinking water but I didn't feel like going to find that.

As I set the drink down my phone starts to ring on the table, I answer it before I can see who was calling.

"Heelloo," I laugh into the phone at the way I said hello, hello was a funny word.

"Miriam Sage, I've been calling all night where the hell are you?" Mason's voice booms through the phone.

"Mason? is that you," I question into the phone, as his name leaves my mouth Harry is sending a death stare at me with the fattest scowl, I just looked at him and mouthed 'what', I didn't get why he was so pissed off.

His face looked angrier now his eyes turning cold and dark and he just looked at me and shook his head. In return for his shit behavior, I rolled my eyes at him and turned my attention back to my phone call.

"Yes it's me, Miriam who else would it be," he scoffed through the phone, "why the fuck is it so loud, are you at another party?" his voice raised.

"Yup I am," I chirped through the phone.

"Oh my Miriam, this job is silly- you aren't working you are partying all night and you need to find a serious job," he huffed, "I will be having a discussion with your mother about this- honestly so disappointed in you," I could feel his anger through the phone.

"Mason this is a serious job," I scowl, I wasn't sober enough to argue with him, "and there's no need to involve my mother," I pout, he was ruining my mood.

Mason started talking but I couldn't hear because Harry suddenly ripped the phone out of my hand and hung it up then powered off my phone.

"What the hell?" I scowl.

"He was annoying the living fucking shit out of me and the way he talks to you is unbelievable," he raises his voice, he looked like he was about to snap in half and I don't know Harry that well but I do know he was trying really hard to hold himself back right now, "I- Fuck," he says pacing back and forth pulling at his hair.

I was a bit confused why he was so riled up.

"Mia he's a piece of shit with the way he treats you," he puts his head in his hands and lets out a shaky breath, "I fuck, I mean how the hell do you even trust him with your body," he seemed a bit hesitant with his words but he was still boiling with rage- however, his words were enough to sober me up and get upset- mentioning intimacy like that with other men was like a trigger...

The tears started to form in my eyes and a lump comes in my throat but I'm quick to swallow it down before he can notice, "I don't," I say flatly, barely I whisper I was unsure if he had heard me.

But my thoughts were quickly answered when he snapped his head at me and quickly sat next to me on the couch, "what why, did he do something to you?" he sounded so pissed off but I didn't know why he cared.

"Oh no he didn't," I say quietly.

"So he didn't do something to you while fucking or force you to anything?" he's quick to ask with his foul language, and I wince at the thought of what we had said.

He's staring into my eyes intently, searching for answers think, "No Harry he hasn't," I close my eyes and take a breath, "cause we've never done anything intimate like that... only kiss," I say shakily, "I haven't had sex um since you..." saying the words aloud made me feel embarrassed and small, but the alcohol in my system was making me too honest.

He looked at me very concerned and confused, he ran his hands through his hair and turned his body to me, "why, baby?" he asks me...

"Because," I Croke, "Your the only person I ever felt safe around to see my body.. since," I cut myself off, "just I don't feel safe with him like I did with you..."

He gently grabs the side of my face, looking deep into my eyes.

"Do you trust me?" He questions, staring deeply into my eyes.

"God Harry," I breathe, "I want to, I want to so so bad," I plead, staring between his light green eyes.

His breath hitches at my words, "y-you want to?" His face full of worry and so many questions.

"Of course I do Harry," I plead.

It was true I wanted to trust him so bad, but trust never ended well...

However before I can understand what's going on I feel Harry's lips attach to my shoulder planting soft kisses all over, he then works his ways over to my color bone and then to my neck, planting soft and sweet kisses all over-it as like this was the only way he knew how to show me how he was feeling like he didn't know another way...

He planted another simple kiss to the crook of my neck, "it's all I know," he murmured against my skin causing a shiver to go down my spine.

His lips were so soft and plump against my skin, I already could feel goosebumps everywhere, these kisses he was giving me were so different than before- it wasn't full of lust but so soft and meaningful.

And the next thing completely caught me off guard when he grabbed the side of my face and so so softy kissed my lips, he was pouring all his emotions into one simple kiss, he took my bottom lip in between his own and kissed me so sweetly.

he pulled away too quickly for me to even get a chance to kiss back.

He then rested his forehead against mine, taking deep slow breaths and closing his eyes, "remember you did nothing wrong I kissed you," he reminds...

He gave me one last meaningful kiss on the forehead, "we'll be alright," he said so quietly I think I wasn't even meant to hear it...

He quickly got off the couch and walked out of the booth... leaving me with confusion and so many bloody questions.

we'll be alright.

----------------

Helloo okay was literally done writing this chapter and literally, half of it got deleted cause I accidentally pressed cancel... so had to rewrite and I was a bit mad haha

so sorry for the long wait, I love you all so so much
also thank you all so much we hit 4K reads haha!!

don't forget to vote!!!
Love, love, love- L <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
108K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 48.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
244K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...