From a streetkid to a Peaky B...

By Arch-Angel-Ollie

FINISHED! Fievel or Filly is a 6 year old who lives on the dirty streets in Birmingham. He is very smart and... More

Meet Fievel
Streets of gold
Charles Strong
The little thief
Feisty Filly
Hunting day
Cookies
Mean people
We will hunt you down
We always win them
No matter what
When tomorrow starts
Do you have a plan?
One last bullet
My son's keeper
An accountant in London
Years later
A job to do
Bullets
Struck with guilt
What a (prison) life
An unexpected visitor
Never a part of
An escapist
Nightmare
Emotions
So tell me
Bit of teamwork
A worthless apology
The end of ......
Return
Jealousy
A conversation
Carnations
A new gang rises up
Trouble by the farm
Problems
Meeting
The Red Right Hand
Wonder
A threat
A brother
Participate or facilitate
The death of Fievel Shelby
Law of the jungle
Brother
I'm a Peaky Blinder

In the blink of an eye

4.7K 107 6
By Arch-Angel-Ollie

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
We where all enjoying our day off in the livingroom. Fievel was playing with some toys on the ground. Polly was reading a book in the corner. Arthur, John, Finn, Michael and I where playing a card game. Every once in a while Fievel would walk over and hand one of us a toy. You know for safe keeping. John already had a wooden car, a ball and a puzzle piece. Where he found that puzzle piece I dont know. Suddenly out the corner of my eye  I saw a police truck pull up onto my property. Another car was also behind it. I laid down my cards and stood up to look out the window. "Shit" I cursed.

(Filly's P.O.V.)
I looked up when dad cursed. The peacefull room was now filled with tension. Everyone except me stood up and watched the door carefully. "Daddy?" I whimpered and reached out to him. He sushed me and carefully stepped towards the livingroom door. But before he could take another step the door swung open and all hell broke loose. The policemen yelled out to my family not to intervene. Dad called out my name and reached out for me. But he was grabbed by two officers while I was picked up by a strange man. "No!" Dad yelled out. I cried out for him while this man carried me away.

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I tried getting free from the officers. But they had a tight grip. Richard laughed sinister and explained that the court had granted the Tran's full custody of Fievel. "I told you, Shelby, that I will get my boy" Richard said laughing evily. Before leaving with Fievel screaming his lungs out. "You may have him. But he will never want to be yours. And he will always came back to us" I growled and trashed around before I was pushed back. The door was closed roughly and my anger was replaced by this empty feeling and let out a raspy breath. Polly walked and angrily slapped and hit me. "Why did you fucking do that?! Why did you have to go to London and tell that, bastard about Fievel" she screamed. She was starting to cry but continued to hit me. "You just had to be a fucking alpha male. You just had to be the one that was above another". I deserved this, I should not have gone to London and poked around in the lion's den. But me and everyone else knew that Filly was going to do everything to come back to us. We may not be able to go to him, but the court didn't say anything about him coming to us. And I have a feeling he might be doing that.

Published: 27th of March 2021

Sorry for the short chapter. Hopefully the next once are longer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 74 9
It was you from the moment we met. *SLOW UPDATES* I have no update schedule as my main priority at this time is college. Thank you for your support...
268K 8.2K 29
NEW CHAPTERS COMING SOON. Small Heath, Birmingham, was an unsafe place to be. Men stumbling drunk out of pubs, whores there waiting for them on the s...
18.4K 349 20
The condemned Story of John Shelby and Félicité Lee. Peaky Blinder fanfiction. John Shelby fanfiction. CONCLUDED.
303K 6.7K 18
Y/N has been through a lot that causes her to suffer from selective mutism. Her legal guardian will soon kick her out and she has to get a job and pr...