My Collection of Haikuu Onesh...

By Lady-J-The-Gamer-Gal

I didn't think I'd be doing this but I wrote one of these while procrastinating on my main fic, so here you g... More

He Protec, but He also Attac (KogaGoshi)
What if I can't protect you?(KamaNiwa)
Better To Be Lovesick Than Actually Sick (KamaNiwa)
Safe In My Arms (KuguShiba)
Little Love (AoFuta)
Just Breathe (KamaNiwa)
A Problem Child Has A Problem Child(AoFuta)
Too Good (KamaNiwa) ~Smut~
Like Father Like Daughter (KamaNiwa, AoFuta and KogaGoshi kids!)
Songbird (SemiShira)
How To NOT Tell your Teammates You're Dating (KamaNiwa)
For Our Dear Captain (Moniwa B-Day Special)
How Far Will Someone Go To Be The First (Sasaya B-Day Special)
Fighting For Love Pt.1 (KamaNiwa/SasaLuc)
Fighting For Love Pt.2 (KamaNiwa/SasaLuc)
Fighting For Love Pt.3 (KamaNiwa/SasaLuc)
Yasushi vs The Crib (KamaNiwa/SasaLuc)
They Made It, Now Will They Break It (SasaLuc)
Belated Birthday Bash (Luciel/My B-day Special)

Next Time, Tell Someone Before Going Out Near Curfew (KawaGata)

1.1K 21 46
By Lady-J-The-Gamer-Gal

Based on my prompt Rainy Day Scenarios, specifically 'Got locked out of their house/dorm' This came out faster than expected cause yesterday there was a rainy day so I was inspired <3 If it's Daichi instead of Taichi blame my shitty computer.

Taichi stared at the lock like it offended him, and in this moment, it did.

He, like a dumbass, had totally forget about curfew and was now locked out of the dorms. To make matters worse, it was raining, pretty hard in fact. He was completely soaked, clothes sticking to his skin and his somewhat spikey hair completely flat. To make things even more worse, the only other second year he knew besides himself, his best friend Shirabu, was in his dorm. With his boyfriend. He's not coming out of there any time soon. No one could come unlock it for him. So here he was, trying to pick the lock with a paper clip. He was soaking wet and cold and shivering and god fucking damn it why isn't this working-

"Do I even want to know?" He whipped his head around. His boyfriend Yamagata had been watching him for a few minutes now. He had 2 plastic shopping bag in one hand and an umbrella in another.

"I...got locked out."

"I can see that. Why a paper clip?"

"I didn't have a bobby pin."

"Okay, why not ask Shirabu to let you in?"

"He has a dick appointment."

"That explains a lot."

"Yeah so-Fucking hell! Damn thing broke!" Taichi glared the lock like it disappointed him, which it did. He heard his boyfriend snort "It's not funny."

"It kinda is" Taichi moved his glare from the lock to his boyfriend "You could've asked to stay over you know?"

"Okay, can I stay over?"

"I don't know..." another glare "I'm kidding. Come on." he handed Taichi the umbrella, he was the taller of the two. They two begin their travel to the shirtarorizawa 3rd year dorms

"Thank god. Wait, how are you going to get in?"

"Tendou wanted snacks for his anime watching date with Ushijima. He asked me to get them for him. Said he would give me extra to get something for me if I agreed. He said if I texted he'd open the door. They're at Tendou and Semi's dorm, I wondered how he convinced Semi to leave but now I know. "

"So you're his pack mule."

"I will leave you out here."

"No you won't."

"No I won't." They finally reached the door. Yamagata shot a text to Tendou "Okay he's coming. You can stay at my dorm."

"Good..." Taichi checked if anyone was around before kissing his boyfriends cheek.

"What's that for?" Yamagata's cheeks had a slight pink tint to them.

"Just...a thank you." Taichi's face wasn't any better, his own cheeks red. He wasn't one for pda, that was the libero's thing.

"No. I mean you missed." Taichi rolled his eyes, before going his boyfriend another kiss, this time on the lips.

"As romantic as kissing in the rain is, I would rather not see that." Tendou had opened the door and was leaning against the frame, a sly smile on his face. Taichi jumped back, red in the face.

"Oh shut it. Don't act like I can't see the hickey on your neck" Tendou's eyes widen and he looked down at his neck "So you were doing something."

"Looks like you caught me." He goes back to smirking "Don't be surprised if I'm limping tomorrow."

Taichi made a face "Gross." Tendou moved to let them pass, which they did, Yamagata closing the umbrella before handing Tendou one of the bags.

"Thanks! Use protection!" Tendou left, leaving the two lovebirds there.

"....Sometimes I wanna punch him the face." Taichi face palmed, his blush finally starting to fade.

"I did once. 1st year. Never again. Ushijima's terrifying when he wants to be" That got a snort out of Taichi "They weren't even dating at the time. Come on, let's go. Yamagata took Taichi's hand in his before leading the way to his dorm. Taichi knew the way, it wasn't first time coming, but he let himself be dragged along.

"What about Jin?"

"Reon's and Ushijima's dorm. I told him and he said Reon would let him stay."

"Huh. Wonder why."

"Don't care. I just wanna go someplace warm and dry. I'm freezing."

"Lucky for you, we're here." Yamagata unlocked the door with his key, letting Taichi in before closing it. He set down the bag on the bottom bunk, which was Yamagata's bed. The taller laid down on it, not giving a damn about the fact his clothes were probably getting the bed wet.

"Here." Yamagata threw a pair sweatpants and a hoodie at Taichi "Put these on."

"Will your clothes even fit me?" Taichi said while sitting up. He was referring to the fact that the libero was a bit shorter. Said libero shot him a betrayed look

"Fine be like that, catch a cold in your damp clothes. I don't care." He moved to take them.

"Hey wait!-"

"That's what I thought. You can change in the dorm bathroom" he heard the sound of wet fabric hitting the floor "or here." He wasn't looking at him, even if he wanted too. He was fiddling with something in the bottom of his drawer.

"Not like you haven't seen me in less."

The clothes did actually fit Taichi. Kind of. The hoodie was big around him, but lengthwise it was kinda small. There was a few inches of skin that the sleeves and pants legs couldn't cover, but it did fit.

"See? They did fit."

"Barely."

"Sure, whatever you say" he finally managing to get his laptop charger untangled "What do you wanna watch?"

"Criminal Minds."

"Why am I not surprised." He grabbed both the charger and his laptop, stopping to plug in the charger in an outlet near the bunk bed, before sitting next to Taichi.

"Hey, Reid is hot."

"I never said he wasn't." He opened the laptop, quickly going to Netflix.

"....Hey, I'm still cold."

"I can get you a blanket."

"No. I mean..." Taichi was once again red in the face. Yamagata was confused. What did he mean by-oh.

"You could've just assked to cuddle you know?" he teased

"Shut up." They end with Yamagata against the headboard, Taichi resting his head on his chest. He had one hand into the covers that been pulled over them, and other with his fingers interlocked with his boyfriend's. The show was playing on the laptop, sharing the snacks Yamagata had bought earlier. Eventually, a few hours had passed.

"Hey, its getting late. You wanna sleep over?"

"Yeah."

"So get up."

"No. I'm warm and comfy. You get up."

"Okay, at least sit up." Taichi grumbled, but did. Yamagata set the computer on the floor before laying down and pulling Taichi into his arms.

"Do you wanna stay like this?"

"Yeah." Even if he was the taller one, he liked to be the little spoon. Being held made him feel safe.

"Okay. Love you." the libero pressed a kiss to his forehead.

"Now who missed."

"Huh?" Yamagata looked confused before Taichi pointed at his lips. The smaller male rolls his eyes before kissing his boyfriend on the lips this time.

"Better. Night."

"Night..." The both fell asleep, the rain almost being a lullaby, putting them to sleep.

RING! RING! RING!

Taichi woke up to his phone ringing. He sighed, because there was only one person who would call him at this hour. He sat up, picking up the phone. yep, it's Shirabu. He picked up.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Oh so now you care."

"Excuse me for being concerned. You didn't come back last night."

"I'm at Yamagata's dorm. I rather not come back to a room smelling like sex"

"Shut up. At least I got laid. What about you?" Shirabu didn't even try to deny what he did, not that Taichi would've believed him. Why else would he be banned from trier own dorm room ?

"Day's still young."

"We have class tomorrow."

"Then it's a good thing my boyfriend can carry me"

"As if you could deal with that without combusting."

"Shut up. I'm going back to bed. Goodbye." He hung up, before getting back to bed, back into his boyfriend's arms.

The day was still young after all.

Expect a similar concept with another ship <3 20 points if you can guess it lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.1K 22
i have created this bc i am bored even tho i still need to finish the other story but guess i can do two at the same time, also dont read if you aint...
61.1K 719 31
I'm writing 31 random ships I found to a whole list of prompts. I'm putting the ship names in the chapter titles, so you can skip them if you don't l...
5.2K 33 14
This story have angst, fluff. These are the following ships: Daisuga Kagehina Semishira Iwaoi Bokuaka Kuroken Tsukiyama Sakuatsu Ushiten and etc. I...
69.6K 1.4K 15
so, I'm back on new bullshit, and writing Oneshots again. It's tododeku this time, might have other ships, might not. enjoy!! (Cross posted on Ao...