๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’'๐’” ๐’‚๐’…๐’—๐’๐’„๐’‚๐’•๏ฟฝ...

By gardensongss

๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’'๐’” ๐’‚๐’…๐’—๐’๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’†, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’•.... ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๏ฟฝ... More

mixtape...
trailer...devil's advocate
graphic gallery...
act one โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” chinese satelite
๐ข. frankie's run-in with an angsty teen.
๐ข๐ข. pudding lets people bond.
๐ข๐ข๐ข. the offer.
๐ข๐ฏ. breaking the silence.
๐ฏ. the big three.
๐ฏ๐ข. then it was four.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. finding meaning in the mess.
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. losing the last piece.
๐ข๐ฑ. how can we come back.
๐ฑ. we can make it out.
๐ฑ๐ข. endless roads ahead.

introduction...

6.3K 172 137
By gardensongss

devil's advocate ━━━━━━ book one of three
" i'm the devil's advocate, you don't know the half of it. "
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄.

❪  ✧ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅'𝗌 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾 ✧ ❫
━━━ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙳 ╱ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂'𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋, ❜

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄.
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 a girl hides her past behind her clothes and
evasive personality and a boy she comes across on the
road can see right through it. that simple start creates a connection between them that can never be broken.

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄.

𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗅'𝗌 𝖺𝖽𝗏𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾 ━━━ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙳
❤︎ ⇢ ❛ 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖾, ❜ ⇠ ❤︎

FRANKIE WAS never the one to be serious, even in the end times she still refused to wipe the sarcastic smile off of her red tainted lips. Frankie hated the thought of silence, it was something that never failed to make her stomach drop. The redhead was an anomaly in the apocalypse, she was a storm that no one bothered to deal with. Attached to her side was a worn Walkman and enough CDs to last her a life time. On the outside she looked a little crazy, she was always off in her own world with headphones up, volume to the max, shoulders covered by a slightly dirty fur coat. Frankie was someone who never let anything ruin her vibe.

BUT ON THE inside Frankie hid a lot. Her past was something that made her skin crawl, she pushed it down and outshined it with an abrasive and brash personality. Frankie used to be apart of something, but she ran. It started off as something with light and hope, then power got in the way of right and wrong and she wanted out. Death was a plague that stuck with her old group, and she couldn't sit around and watch it happen anymore. Months ago, in the middle of a fall night, Frankie and her best friend ran from the compound, never wanting to set foot in that place ever again. It was hard, Frankie wasn't just running away from the death, she was running from her father.

BEFORE THE apocalypse Frankie idolized her father, he was the one who never stopped smiling. But things change, people get sick, and the world dies. Her father changed instantly, he wasn't who he used to be, it started as him fighting for his daughter's survival, but that changed too. He saw he gained a humble following and he began to constantly strive for more power. Frankie watched her father turn into a disgusting monster. Her father died the moment the apocalypse started, and Frankie couldn't stand to look at the monster that was created.

ITS BEEN MONTHS she knows she's hundreds of miles from her father and it's nice. Frankie has been able to breathe, people hunted her for months, her father didn't appreciate her leaving so suddenly. But she never got caught. It was a relief to be away from the place that sucked the life out of her. With her best friend stuck to her side like glue, she was on top of the world. She had a feeling one day she would cross paths with her father once again, but she was going to avoid it as much as possible. Being so far away from the place she once called home gave her safety, she didn't have to be involved with loss and death anymore, she was able to survive on her terms. She wasn't taking from innocent people, she wasn't killing people, she was just surviving with her best friend and Sydney.

FRANKIE AND Gabrielle ran into the older woman once they entered Georgia a few months ago and the older woman had an odd sense to protect the two oblivious teens. Frankie always seemed to get on Sydney's nerves but she knew Sydney still loved her. Frankie would be annoying and odd to anyone she would meet. Frankie just had this energy that would make any sane person in the apocalypse question her mental stability. Frankie hated thinking about the inevitable, she liked to live in the moment. Living in the moment gave her a break from constantly thinking how shitty the world was.

THE THREE thought that it was them against the world full of assholes and the undead. The small group was currently trying to outrun a bunch of assholes that thought women are objects, and the larger group had certain want for Frankie's head on a stick. Frankie might have said some snappy and hateful things that the leader didn't like whatsoever, but in her defense they were disgusting mouth breathers that deserved to be dead. The three thought they were in the clear but they decided to hide out just incase there was a chance the group of men caught up to the women.

SQUATTING IN A small neighborhood seemed like a good idea to Frankie, but after a day or two she was getting antsy. Her mind was bouncing off the walls in a terrible way. Her thoughts flew to the worst, and it became too much. Frankie snuck out for a few, hoping a calm walk would clear her head. With her music blasting in her ears she expected to come across a few biters that wanted to take a chunk out of her, but what she didn't expect was to see a young boy get toppled on by zombies. And as much as she felt hesitant to get blood on her coat, she decided to save the boy from his seeming death.

AND WITH SAVING the boy came a heated match between Frankie and this overly agitated boy. Frankie was about to chew him out, but she got interrupted by a gun was pointed at her head. The boy behind her was filled with malice but unbeknownst to her it was someone that was gonna change everything for her. Frankie didn't want any part of the sob story that these unfamiliar people portrayed, but she had no say in it when Sydney decided it might be best for them to stick with these people. And as much as she hated it at first, they grew on her, as she did with them. Whether she liked it or not she was apart of that group and she would do anything for them. Even if it meant facing her father and this disgusting and vile world they lived in.

𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾, 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝖽?

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 !
❤︎ 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗌, 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽,
𝗀𝗈𝗋𝖾, 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽
𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗈𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗌. ❤︎

𝗂'𝗆 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐,

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀,

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
🌗✨⁛⠔⠑🌗✨⁛⠔⠑🌗✨━━━━━

𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀 "𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐄" 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇...𝗃𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖼𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗇.
seventeen. the brazen mystery. survivor.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄...𝗍𝗈𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽.
eighteen. the branded protector. survivor.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐄...𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗅𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗀
𝐒𝐘𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍...𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗌𝗈𝗇
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐎𝐄...𝗁𝖾𝗇𝗋𝗒 𝗓𝖺𝗀𝖺
𝐓𝐖𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒...𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗌

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

HI IVE HAD THIS IN THE DRAFTS FOR A WHILE AND AFTER THE DEVIL ALL THE TIME IVE WANTED TO USE TOMMY BOY AS AS FC IN A TWD FIC!!! AND OBVI I LOVE JESSICA BARDEN CAUSE SHES MY BESTIE AND I LOVE HER SO I GOTTA USE HER TOO!!!

And I only own the plot lines of Frankie, Charlie, gabi, Sydney, and Marcus. I own nothing for the rest of the walking dead characters and the overall plot for the show. All rights reserved to the creators of the walking dead.

╔═════════════════╗
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝟎𝟖/𝟑𝟎/𝟐𝟎
𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃: //
╚═════════════════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 17.3K 72
-.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. ๐“๐–๐ƒ | ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ; ๐˜ช...
1.1K 49 11
๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šž๐š, ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š...
202K 5.4K 34
โ ั”ฮฝั”ััƒะฒฯƒโˆ‚ัƒ ั‚ฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ ะผั”, โˆ‚ฯƒ ฮทฯƒั‚ โ„“ฯƒฯƒั•ั” ะฝฯƒฯั”. ะฒฯ…ั‚ ฮน โˆ‚ฮนโˆ‚, ฮน โ„“ฯƒั•ั‚ ะฝฯƒฯั” ฮนฮท ั”ฮฝั”ััƒั‚ะฝฮนฮทg. ฯ…ฮทั‚ฮนโ„“ ัƒฯƒฯ… gฮฑฮฝั” ะผั” ฮฑ ัั”ฮฑั•ฯƒฮท ั‚ฯƒ ะฝฮฑฮฝั” ะฝฯƒฯั” ฮฑgฮฑฮนฮท.โž - Far...
37.9K 3K 20
๐’Š ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’Š'๐’๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰, ๐’Š ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†... ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...