The Lost Mikaelson

By Gabreil_Mikaelson

seven hundred years ago the youngest living Mikaelson ran away from his siblings. Five hundred and forty year... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
Update

43

2.8K 54 2
By Gabreil_Mikaelson

apparently the gym flooded so it's being held at Lockwood manner

Sofia has us wearing some gray and blue crap that makes her look lovely

Sofia took off as soon as we got here to look for Rebekah

"Who are all these people?" I hear Bonnie asks

"This is weird!" Caroline shouts "Where is Tyler" and then she walks off

that lets me walk up to Bonnie

"Bonnie" I state "You look lovely"

she looks over with a small smile "I'm not suppose to be talking to you; best friend rules and all"

"Am I not one of your best friends, Bon"

the little witch scoffs "Where's the wife? Elena tells me you two are glued to each other"

"Looking for my big sister" I hum "Have you seen them?"

"Good evening everyone!" I hear Nik's voice one stage "I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a lot time coming!"

I sigh walking off this is father's wake then

finally I find Nik with Stefan

"Stefan" I say "Where is Sofia and Rebekah?"

"I have no idea" Stefan states "Rebekah was suppose to be coming with Matt and Sofia came with you"

I nod slowly before grabbing him "Protégé or not if my wife gets caught in the crossfire of whatever crack pipe plan you all cooked up I will bathe you in Damon's and Elena's blood"

"I don't know where she is" he says again "Would the two of you like to see your father?"

"Well, it wouldn't be a party without the guest of honor, would it?" Nik chuckles "bring him to me"

"All right" Stefan says "Perhaps there's something in it for me...? My freedom from your compulsion?"

with a huff I walk away to look for my wife

about thirty minutes later Nik grabs me "father's here"

with a grimace I follow him to the door

"Hello, Niklaus, son" father says when Nik opens the door

"hello, Mikael" Nik says "Why don't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot you can't"

"Or you can come outside if you want" Mikael says

"He's not going anywhere with you" I sneer "The hybrids will tear you limb from limb"

that's when a group of them gather around

"They can't kill me"

"True" Nik agrees "But it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they pounce"

"It could be fun" I add "see how far they get; it be really bloody"

"The big bad wolf and the ripper from hell" he says "You two haven't changed. Niklaus still hiding behind your little brother like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired to you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me"

one hybrid comes up behind father and pushes a doppelganger into him

"come out and face me, Niklaus" father says "or she dies"

"Go ahead" Nik states "Kill her"

"No, Klaus" the doppelganger cries "he'll do it"

"If she dies, this will be the last of your abominations"

"He doesn't need them" I state "What we all need though is to be rid of you; I hate you father. You did something I will never forgive you for"

Father doesn't say anything but looks away from me "It had to be done." he turns to Nik "Nobody cares about you anymore, boy! What do you have other that those whose loyalty you forced? Skule will take his wife and leave you again. You have no one"

Nik starts crying

fucking baby

"I'm calling your bluff, father" Nik seethes "Kill her"

"Come outside and face me, you little coward" father says once again "and I won't have too"

"I'll face you" I spit "You're the coward"

Nik gets farther behind me "Go ahead. Go on kill her"

father laughs "Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great" then he stabs the doppelganger

Nik cries some more but Damon rushes behind him sticking the stake in him

I brake his arm in half take the stake

Damon goes to jump me before Stefan comes out and holds him down

I take the stake walking over to father "In the name of Ace" then I stick him in the heart with it

"What the hell did you do" Damon shouts

Nik is way to happy about things "He's earned his freedom; Thank you my friend. You no longer have to do as I say. You're free"

Nik and I leave to find the truck

"Are we waking them?" I ask "Do we have to wake Finn and Elijah?"

Nik chuckles "We have to wake them"

I throw my hands up "don't blame me if Elijah looses his spleen then"

"Is Sofia still not answering?" he questions

"Nope and neither is Rebekah" I groan "It probably has something to do with the doppelganger and Damon. I regret turning him now"

he gets a call while I open the truck to find it EMPTY

a growl comes up my throat

"I WILL KILL YOU AND EVERYONE YOU'VE EVER MET" Nik yells when he finally looks over

______________________________________________________

"Don't mind us" Nik says as we walk over to Damon and the doppelganger

"Klaus, Skule" Elena says

"You two gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone?" Damon asks "It's a little beneath you, don't you think"

I snicker "I think we both know it's not but we're here to grab a drink with one of Nik's mates"

Tony, I recently learned his name, walks over

"Get a round in, would you Tony?" Nik calls

Elena is shocked which makes me way happier then it should

"I'm surprised the two of you stuck around town long enough for happy hour" Damon says

"You forget this is my home too" I whistle "Plus my wife has gone missing"

"So has our sister" Nik sighs looking peeved at me "Need to sort that out"

"Cute blond bombshell, psycho and adorable innocent crazy shouldn't be that hard to find"

"Truth is I've grown to like your little town" Nik reveals "Plus you know how Skule is. Anyways, I think I might fancy a home here. I imagine you wondering how does this affect you. The answer is: not in the slightest. As long as I get what I want and everyone behaves themselves" he glares at me "You can go one living your little lies however you choose. You have my word"

"What more could you possible want" Elena asks

"We just said my wife and sister" I growl

Nik shoves me away with a tired sigh "You could also tell me where I might find Stefan"

seems he's already done with me

"Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass" Damon states

I nod slowly "Stefan, he stole from us. You two need to find him before I do. If I find him I will kill him"

"That sounds like a Klaus, Stefan, and Skule problem" Elena whispers

Nik moves forwards "Well this is me broadening the scope, sweetheart"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 7.6K 70
NEW VERSION OUT ON (thatweirdokhai) - ๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™”๐™€๐˜ผ๐™๐™Ž ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐™Ž๐™†๐™”๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
38.1K 1.2K 33
Two princesses living their own lives, miles away from each other. The older daughter is being taken away from her own family even before she could...
377K 6.8K 34
"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, before leaning down and kissed my lips with...
8.6K 241 20
1000 years ago, the Mikaelsons lost their youngest sister Fiona. No one took it harder then Klaus. The guilt drove him to become a heartless monster...