Yandere x Reader Oneshots

By StarryNecrosis

Just a bunch of yandere x reader oneshots from various fandoms. I probably won't take requests as of now, but... More

Yandere Merman Denki Kaminari x Fem Pirate Captain Reader
Yandere KiriBaku x Quirkless Reader
Yandere Barbie Doll x Fem Reader
Yandere Pop Star Yuga Aoyama x Fem Reader
Yandere Ghost Finny x Fem Reader
Yandere KiriBakuKamiSero x Fem Reader
Yandere Callisto x Fem Reader Part 1
Yandere Highschool Student Alois Trancy x Fem Highschool Student Reader
Yandere Queen Azshara x Fem Reader
Yandere Doctor Izuku Midoriya x Fem Reader
Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 2
Yandere Babysitter Koushi Sugawara x Fem Teenage Reader
Yandere Forest Nymph Shoyo Hinata x Fem Reader Part 1
Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 3
Yandere Neighbor Shoto Todoroki x Fem Reader
Quick authors note and question
Yandere Katsuki Bakugou Headcanons
Update (It's nothing bad don't worry)

Yandere King of Hearts Bakugou x Fem Reader Part 1

4.4K 73 58
By StarryNecrosis

Oof this one is a long one but it was really fun to write. 

Definitely more angsty than yandere in the beginning, but don't worry the yandere parts kick in towards the end.  Also part two of this (once I get to working on it) will be way more yandere than in this oneshot.

Keep in mind that this is an Alice in Wonderland AU so things are bound be nonsensical.

Anyways, I hope you like it and as always, feel free to comment your thoughts!

Anime: My Hero Academia

Character: Katsuki Bakugou

--------------------------------------------------------

I trudge along the ever changing forest path. How the hell am I supposed to reach the King of Heart's Castle if the path keeps moving? This doesn't make any sense whatsoever! I just wish I was safe at home snuggled in my favorite blanket, but no, my dumbass self had to fall down an oversized hole in the ground and now I have to find the King of Hearts because apparently he is the only who knows how to leave this wacky place called "Wonderland". I swear, this place is like someone's acid trip gone wrong.

I stomp down the walkway and angrily mumble to myself. Many bizarre creatures stare at me as I do so. Most of them are small weird little critters, but others are positively grotesque looking and downright creepy. Like that one latching on the tree that looks like a cat with a bright triangular smile, It's been following me and singing ridiculous songs since I left that stupid tea party with that one weirdo in the tophat.

. Speaking of the tea party, I was warned by another fellow that sat at the table, I think his name was Izuku or something? Anyways he told me to be careful not to upset the King because he has an extremely short temper and is known for blowing people up. How lovely right? But I guess it can't be that bad, as I am probably way worse when I am on my period. Actually scratch that, I am definitely worse than that when I am on my period. Anyways, after about ten minutes I guess? I can finally see my destination.

"Well whadya know? I guess this stupid path does lead to the castle afterall." I say to myself as I peer into the distance. Beyond the forest clearing up ahead looms a gigantic red castle which I hope belongs to the King of Hearts.

My shoes tap against the dirt path as I near the said clearing. Excitedly I pick up my pace and run the rest of the way to the palace. The wind flings my hair around and whips against my flushed cheeks. I'm probably gonna get wind burns on my face after this but oh well. At least it's good to know that the wind here behaves the same way back at home. I would have thought that it would start talking to me with the way that things go here.

I come near the castle only to see a bunch of people playing a game in what looks like a garden. Being the curious person that I am, I hide behind behind a bush and watch. Hopefully one of these people will know how to contact the king. I continue to observe the people, then out of nowhere a ball comes flying and smacks my head. "OUCH!" I yell as I fall backwards.

"WHO IS SHE?!" A terribly loud and angry sounding voice yells out. Then Immediately I can hear furious stomping nearing me. As I still lay there on the ground trying to recover, a relatively handsome but fuming male looms above me. The first thing I notice about him is his crimson eyes and his spiky ashe blonde hair. Roughly he grabs my collar and pulls me up to his level.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He asks. But it seems more of a demand.

Before I could answer, a man with spiky red hair softly grabs his shoulder. He then whispers in his ear. I have no clue what he is saying though, but it seems to be calming down the blonde.

Afterwards they both turn their attention back to me and the blond drops me to the floor. "Hey stupid girl, what are you doing here and why are you wearing such ridiculous clothes?" He asks, still irritated as he glares down at me.

I huff in annoyance as I stand up and fix my button up shirt and pants. "My NAME is y/n. Not stupid girl. And as for the clothing it's a lot better than whatever the fuck you're wearing." I say with an attitude.

This seems to really piss him off as he now lunges towards me screaming "DIE DIE DIE" at the top of his lungs while the red head attempts to hold him back. If I wasn't in the situation that I am in now, I would have definitely laughed at how ludicrous his behaviour is. But I don't want to be killed.

Once the man manages to calm him down again, the red head walks up to me with a bright smile. "I must sincerely apologise for my King Bakugou's behaviour as he is easily angered. My name is Eijirou Kirishima and I am his personal knight." He says with a bow.

"It's fine." I say as eye the knight.

"Well now that we are all acquainted, would you mind telling us why you are here?" Kirishima asks. Meanwhile the king sneers down at me.

I sigh. "It's a long story but okay." I scratch the back of my neck nervously. "Let's see.... I was at the park and playing my siblings when one of them threw my phone down a hole in the ground. Then I tried to get it back, but I ended falling down the hole and ended up in this world somehow. And then probably hours after aimlessly following a really really fast blue haired guy with glasses mumbling about being late, I stumbled across a tea party with a whole bunch of weird people. Then one of them told me to find the King of Hearts because he is the only one that knows how to leave Wonderland. And uh, so that's what I'm doing here." I pause for a second. "So do either of you know how to leave Wonderland so I can go home?" I ask with a little bit of hope.

They both stare at me wide eyed with their jaws nearly dropping to the floor. Then Bakugou fixes his posture and pushes past Kirishima to stand directly in front of me. "I know everything!" He states proudly with a smirk as he crosses his arms.

My eyes fill up with joy. "Really? You know how to get me back home?!"

He tch's at my question. "No. I said I know everything!"

"What?! But that doesn't make any sense! You said that you know everything so then that implies that you would know how to help me leave!" I state irritatingly.

"I ALWAYS MAKE SENSE!" Bakugou yells.

"Everything the King says and does makes sense. That's the rules." The red headed knight chimes in.

I sigh in defeat. "Well how I am supposed to leave Wonderland and go home then?"

"Go back the way you came, stupid girl!" The hot headed king says.

I stomp my foot in frustration. "But I just told you I fell down a hole! I can't exactly climb back up and besides, I don't even know where I could find it!"

Bakugou rolls his eyes as he glares down at me. "Do you know how to throw a ball?!" He demands.

I stare at him confused. "What?! Don't change the subject!" This guy is really pissing me off. How am I going to make any headway if he doesn't start making sense.

He glares down as his face comes closer to mine. "I. SAID. DO. YOU. KNOW. HOW. TO. THROW. A. BALL.!"

"Yes, but what does that have to do with everything?" I ask.

"Good." He says as. He grabs my arm harshly as he drags me over to where a bunch of people are. They all whisper to themselves and stare at me. Then Bakugou turns his attention back to me. "Change." He orders.

"Huh?" I ask confused. What is his deal?

Bakugou grits his teeth. "You can't play unless you change your ugly ass clothes. That's the rules of the game."

"But I don't have any other clothes." I say.

He huffs in annoyance. "PONYTAIL! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND CHANGE STUPID GIRL'S CLOTHES." He shrieks.

Instantly, a pretty woman with black hair in a ponytail comes rushing out. In her hands is a folded piece of red clothing which I assume is my change of clothes. I just hope it will fit me. It would be embarrassing to wear something that's too big or too small for me.

Once she reaches me she bows hastily. "Here you are." She says as she hands me a short and fluffy revealing red dress. It looks as if it would barely cover my underwear. Hesitantly I grab the garment and continue to inspect it. Yeah I definitely don't want to wear this.

"Change now." Bakugou demands.

I stare at him shocked. I am absolutely not changing in front of him. What the hell is going on in that cranky head of his?

"Um, can I have privacy please?" I ask.

He looks at me dumbfounded. "I have never heard of privacy before! Who are they and where are they! TELL ME NOW!" He growls out as he looks around for "privacy" as if it's a person.

In response, I can't help but burst out into laughter at his antics. This guy can't be THAT clueless right? I mean who the fuck mistakes the word privacy as a person? Geez this world really is wacko. I definitely can't wait to get back home.

Bakugou peers down at me cracking his knuckles. "What is so funny huh?! Stupid girl."

After I manage to stop giggling, I calm down. I clutch onto my aching stomach as I pant heavily. "Privacy- is- not- a- person-. It- means- to- have- separate- time- by- yourself-." I speak in between breaths.

His angered face lightens up. "Oh. Then go have privacy."

"Thanks." I mumble out as I walk behind a bush. Only, he decides to follow me. What a moronic creep. "Uh what are you doing?" I ask, highly concerned.

He grunts. "Making sure you change. Stupid girl."

I roll my eyes at his antics. "First of all my name is y/n, stop calling me "stupid girl." Second of all I can't have privacy if you are standing here watching me. Remember privacy means by yourself?"

He stomps his foot on the ground like a spoiled toddler. "Well how am I supposed to know that you changed your clothes then Y/N, hm?"

"You can see them on me after I change, okay? Okay." I say as I shove him away from me.

Finally he leaves me alone so I can change in peace without wandering eyes. I quickly strip out of my dirty clothes as fast as I can. Then I put on the horrendously short red and fluffy dress.

Yep just as I thought. It's WAY too revealing for my tastes. The dress exposes my cleavage and it barely even covers my bottom. How am I even going to walk or do anything in this dress? Let alone play a game with him?

Nervously I hug my arms around myself as I walk out from behind the bush. After I make my appearance noticeable, everyone gawks at me, including a certain hot tempered king. His cheeks flare up as he tries to look away.

Ugh I feel so gross in this. I really just wanna hide. I don't wanna play this stupid game anymore. I just wanna go home already.

A firm tug on my arm knocks me out of my anxiety filled thoughts. Bakugou roughly drags me to a line and shoves a ball in my hand. Then he grabs one for myself. "We throw it at the same time." He demands.

I mumble out an "ok" as I prepare to throw the ball. And what does he do? He throws the ball before me! I thought we were supposed to throw it at the same time?!

"Hey you cheated!" I exclaim. "You didn't wait to throw at the same time!"

His crimson eyes burn into my soul as glares down at me. "No I didn't!"

"Yes you did! You said that we have to throw at the same time, but you threw it before I did. That's cheating!"

"NO IT'S NOT! I MAKE THE RULES AND I SAY I DIDN'T CHEAT! YOU CHEATED!" He roars out.

"That's not fair at all!" I yell back.

His toned body quivers in rage. His jaw clenches in preparation as he stomps closer to me. "DIE DIE DIE!" He yells as he grabs onto my arm once again and prepares to punch me.

Fortunately the red headed knight, Kirishima stops him and turns him around. "My King, go easy on her. She's new here remember? So she doesn't know all of your rules."

His fury filled eyes narrow at the knight. "Fine." He says through his clenched teeth. "But she still needs to pay!"

At the mention of his words, a familiar speedy blue haired male pops out of nowhere. He straightens his posture as he pushes his clunky black glasses up. "My lord, how about a fair trial? If she is found guilty she will be punished and if she is found innocent she will be free to go."

Honestly it sounds like a good idea to me since I did nothing wrong. Hopefully though the court will recognise that though.

Bakugou rubs his chin as he ponders the proposal. He turns to Kirishima and whispers to him. The pair continue whispering for a good few minutes until Bakugou finally makes his decision. He turns his around and lifts his head up triumphantly. "It's a deal!" Then he turns back to the redheaded knight. "Shitty hair, escort her to the courtroom."

Kirishima nods his head. Afterwards he motions me to follow him into the ginormous castle. Swiftly, I pursue after him through the twists and turns of the maze of a palace. Finally, we reach a massive courtroom with hundreds of people sitting around. As I walk in, they all give me dirty looks. What's with all of the nasty glares?

'Thwack' The sound of the gavel reverberates around the packed room. "I, Tenya Iida, declare that the Court is now in session. Will the suspect please come up to the stand?" Calls out the blue haired man.

I nervously make my way up to the stand. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see Bakugou's fiery eyes boring into my figure. A sadistic smirk rests on his face as he relaxes in his seat. Once I am at the stand, I can't help but feel sick. Being in front of a crowd has always terrified me. Especially since now I am a suspect.

Iida adjusts in his seat. "The suspect y/n is accused of breaking the following laws. Unlawful entrance into Wonderland, attending a tea party without his majesty's permission, fraternising with Deku, arriving in hideous clothing in front of his majesty, cheating during a game, bad mouthing and back talking about his majesty, and finally wearing that red dress." The blue haired male turns his attention to me. "How do you plead?"

I roll my eyes. "Not guilty obviously. This place is absolutely ridiculous. First of all, I didn't even come here out of my own volition or mean to attend that tea party! I was just looking for answers and a way to go back home! And second of all I couldn't have possibly arrived with better clothes and, I don't even know who "Deku" is! And third of all his Majesty ordered me to wear this red dress and HE was the one who cheated!"

Iida adjusts his glasses. "I see, Bring forth the witnesses!"

The massive doors slam open, and the green headed boy, Izuku, is dragged in. He looks as if he is about to throw up.

The blue headed male clears his throat. "Izuku Midoriya did you or did you not see y/n at the tea party and did you or did you not speak to them?"

Oh so that's who "Deku" is? But why would talking to him be against the rules? He seems very sweet!

He fidgets and shakes in his spot. "Um..... Yes.... She was at the tea party..... And..... She spoke with me......." He stutters out as he gives me an apologetic look.

"HAH! THAT'S PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!" King Bakugou screams as he jumps out of his seat.

My heart immediately sunk. I don't want to die! I want to go home!

Iida sighs. "We are not done yet my king. Wouldn't you like to wait until we find her guilty of all charges first before you decide her punishment?" He asks.

"FINE BUT HURRY IT UP FOUR EYES!" The spiky blond shrieks. Then he turns to me as he eyes me with a deep blush coating his face.

"Very well, you may leave now Midoriya. My king, I believe you are the next witness. Please come up to the stand."

Midoriya scampers off while Bakugou stomps up to the stand like some freak show goblin with a crazy glare in his eyes. I had to stifle a laughter from bursting out of my lips.

The blue haired my takes a deep breath. "My king, did you or did you no-"

"YES!" Yells Bakugou confidently. He rubs his hand in anticipation as he clenches his jaw.

"Very well, the king and the court hereby declares y/n guilty of all charges. You may now proceed with punishment my lord." Declares Iida

What?! They can't just do that! That's not fair whatsoever! I may not be savvy on dealings with the court, but I am pretty sure that this is not allowed!

"Hey that's not fair!" I yell.

"Yes it is. Everything that the king does is fair. That's the rules." The stoic male with glasses explains.

"YEAH AND NOW IT'S PUNISHMENT TIME! SO DIE DIE DIE!" Shouts the infuriated ruler. Out of the blue, grenades magically appear in his hand as he charges at me bloodlust in his cruel crimson eyes.

Having enough of this place, the king, and his stupid rules, I climb on top of the stand and peer down at his hastily approaching figure. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" I roar with as much guffaw and gut as I can muster. Surprisingly Bakugou stops in his tracks and stares at me with a scowl on his face and the crowd goes silent.

"I AM DONE WITH THIS BATSHIT CRAZY PLACE AND I AM DONE TOLERATING ALL OF YOUR BULLSHIT! ESPECIALLY YOU!" I Scream out as I point a finger at him and narrow my eyes. Then I jump off and stomp over to him in a rage. "ALL I WANT IS TO GO HOME AND IF NONE OF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP ME THAN YOU CAN ALL GO FUCK YOURSELVES!"

I now stand fuming toe to toe with the hot tempered tyrant. My eyes bore into his with such passion and hatred as I do so. To my astonishment, the grenades have disappeared from his hands and he stands in front of me looking dumbfounded. A heavy blush appears on his immaculate looking face.

I turn around and march my way out of the courtroom. If they won't help me, then I will find a way home by myself. I am so far beyond done with everyone's shenanigans and stupid rules and logic.

"KIRISHIMA COME HERE!" He yells as he motions over the knight. I can hear their stupid asses whispering about something again as I leave.

Once they are done, I see Kirishima walk over to Iida out of the corner of my eye. He stands tall as he prepares an announcement. "Tenya Iida, his majesty wishes to marry y/n."

Bakugou whispers to him again. "He wants to marry her right now and he wants red roses for the decorations." He states.

"Very well, the wedding will take place in the garden in two million hours. Everyone please meet in the garden right now for his majesty's wedding!" The blue haired male responds.

WHAT?! Did I just hear that correctly? What madman wants to marry someone who they were just about to kill? I definitely WILL NOT be marrying him! Also two million hours? Huh?

I swiftly whip around. "Excuse me! I am not marrying anybody! Not now, not today, not ever! And certainly not to YOU Mr. "DIE DIE DIE." I say in a mocking tone.

My statement really seems to rile him up with rage as he sneers at me with his upper lip quivering. "OH YES YOU WILL! KIRISHIMA BRING STUPID GIRL TO ME NOW!"

The redheaded knight nods. "Yes sir! GUARDS FOLLOW ME!" He yells.

The both of them charge at me with an entire squadron of red and black themed guards. Not wanting to be captured, I quickly turn heel and run out of the door. Instantly, I am bombarded with hundreds of continuous hallways with all sorts of crazy designs, patterns and colors. With them catching up quickly, I pick a random hallway and run.

My footsteps echo as I run down the zig-zagged hallway. Bunches of obscure doors of all shapes and sizes line the endless walls. Many of which catch my interest, but since I'm kind of in a time crunch, I can't stop to inspect them.

As I continue to run away, I can still hear the men chasing after me not far behind. I mutter a string of profanities as I pick up my pace. I absolutely cannot afford to be caught, especially since if I end up married to that psycho, I may never get a chance to go home.

Tears trickle down from my eyes. I am really starting to miss my family, notably my little siblings. Even though one of them caused this entire mess by throwing my phone down the hole, I would just be happy to be home and safe and snuggling with all of them. Perhaps when I finally come home, we can all sit down and have movie night. I would really enjoy that, as watching movies is a favorite hobby of mine.

I soft giggle to myself as I remember one movie my little sister and I watched a particular movie together. It was called Alvin and the Chipmunks I believe. Anyways she was so excited to watch it that she peed her pants from excitement. I couldn't help myself from laughing so hard. Once I started, I couldn't control it and took a while to calm down afterwards.

As soon as that silly and comforting memory arrived, it vanished. The sound of the shouting king and his men right behind me pulled me from my sweet thoughts. With no time to spare, I aimlessly pick a door and run inside.

Dozens of bizarre staircases fill the large room. Some of them are upside down or sideways. I pick a staircase and run towards it, only to trip and tumble up the stairs. Is that even possible? This place never ceases to amaze me, and irritate me.

Finally, I hit the top of the stairs. A doorway rests flat on the pristine floor. Might as well open it, seeing as I have really nowhere else to go, huh? I pull the handle open and jump through. It seems to me as I am falling out of the sky.

With a 'whoosh' I land in some sort of soft and flowery smelling cushion thing. It takes a few minutes to gather myself together, but when I do, I notice one completely horrible detail. I'm in the very garden where I am supposed to be getting married. Great.

Deliriously, I slide off of the flower bush and onto the grass with a 'thud'. Then I dust myself off and fix my dress to the best of my ability so it doesn't hike up my waist.

Out of nowhere, an armored hand grabs onto my wrist and tugs me forward. I turn around and a sinking feeling fills my stomach. There standinding in front of me is Kirishima. How the hell did he get here so fast?

"HEY I FOUND HER!" He bellows. A whole bunch of guards come rushing to us and they drag me to sort of cottage. The redhead shoves me inside. "Get dressed and his highness will come to pick you up."

He shuts the door and I am left with the same woman before. The one who gave me this awful red dress. She smiles brightly as she holds up an even longer more extravagant gown. Aren't wedding dresses usually white though?

I wiggle around to try to get out of her grasp. Although, my attempts remain futile as she already has managed to strip my clothes off. Then she pulls the long wedding dress over my figure. Surprisingly it slips on nice and it fits perfectly. If I wasn't forced to wear it, I would probably enjoy the dress.

Minutes, or whatever the fuck they use to measure time here, passes, and a rough banging is heard on the door. Must be him I guess.... I really don't want to go through with this.... Maybe I can push past him as he opens the door? I don't have much time though since the black haired girl known as "ponytail", opens the door.

Now's my chance! I roughly push past both of them, but the feeling of freedom is wiped away as Bakugou harshly grips onto my wrist.

I wiggle, kick, squirm, and try to pull away from him as his fancily dressed form drags me all the way over to the gazebo. The same people who were in the courtroom now sit in seats patiently awaiting our arrival. Although this time, that stupid cat with the triangle grin and the rest of the people from the tea party are here too.

Bakugou instantly stops. His hand tightens around my arm as he squeezes it. He stands there quivering as if he is about to explode for the upteenth time today. What could he possibly be mad at now?!

"I SAID RED ROSES! RED FUCKING ROSES! WHY ARE THEY GREEN?! I HATE THAT COLOR!!!" He screams as he angrily jumps in place with his hold still on my arm. My arm bounces up and down as he throws his little tantrum.

Kirishima quickly steps in and calms him down while he whispers in his ear again. What is with these two and constant whispering? I guess I can't really complain as it tends to shut up the king.

A minute or so later, Bakugou grumbles as he recollects himself. Then he proceeds to drag me down the aisle.

Once we reach the altar, Iida stands there. "We are gathered here yesterday to join king Bakugou and y/n in marriage." Iida turns and looks at me. "Y/n please hop on his majesty's back and say rooster three times while he spins around in a circle."

"Um why?" I ask concerned. This is not how weddings are supposed to go.

Bakugou turns to me irritated. "Because stupid girl, those are the RULES!"

I roll my eyes. "That doesn't make sense at all."

"Yes it does."

We both continue to argue back and forth.

"No it doesn't now let me go! I don't want to marry you!" I yell.

Suddenly, Iida bows. "Congratulations you two are now married." Afterwards the crowd cheers and applauses.

I stand there with confusion coursing through my head. "Huh? But I didn't say I do."

"Of course you didn't that would be stupid." Bakugou scoffs. "No one says "I do" at a wedding. The vows are "I don't want to marry you", stupid girl."

An annoyed huff escapes my lips. "Well whatever. I may be married to you now, but I don't have to listen to you!" I say.

Bakugou groans in annoyance. "NEW RULE! YOU HAVE TO DO WHATEVER I SAY!" The blonde shouts.

I roll my eyes at him. "You just made that up! Now let me leave!" I state as I try to remove myself from his clutches.

"I NEVER MAKE THINGS UP! AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR OUR HONEYMOON!" He declares as he drags me into the castle.

"No I am not going!" I state as I firmly plant my heels into the ground. If he thinks he can just boss me around and make up random rules, then he's wrong. I am not going with him without a fight!

Bakugou seethes down at me. "YES YOU HAVE TO THAT IS THE RULE!"

"WELL I AM DONE WITH YOUR STUPID RULES!" I bellow out.

His entire demeanor takes on a darker turn. One that I have never seen from him before as he lifts me up by my arm. I struggle and kick at him to get him to let me down, but he yanks me up higher. "YOU WILL FOLLOW EVERY RULE OR I WILL CRUSH THOSE PRETTY LEGS OF YOURS. GOT THAT?" He threateningly states through his gritted teeth, spit flies out of his mouth as he does so. Then he drops me onto the ground.

I rub my sore arm and give him a frantic nod. I better follow his rules for now.

"Good choice, stupid girl." He says as he grins madly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 45.5K 199
Started: September 14th, 2020 Ended: June 5th, 2021 These are just for fun, and I try to update every day! Mostly female/gender neutral reader Most o...
5.2K 68 12
He kept invading my general oneshots book so now I feel entitled to give him his own book (he has so much potential) May contain Mha manga spoilers...
2.2K 150 5
Becoming the villainess of a visual novel you played in your past life after dying in the dumbest way possible is tragic, but so is being the one cha...
30.3K 189 56
Yandere one-Shots Welcome to the Yandere One-Shots! As you're host I extend my warmest greetings and hope you have a great time here. Thank you for...