My Kitten

Od lauren_o79

What happens if you found out that your boyfriend that you knew since you were kids is not your mate like you... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 11

1.6K 54 5
Od lauren_o79

Nova and I are in the car from Moria's place and I can't stop thinking about what she said that something bad is going to happen.

"What could Moria mean when she said that something bad is going to happen" I ask since Nova seems to know her.

"To be honest I don't know. It could be anything" Nova says.

"Well is she right most of the time or is she like the weather channel people. Saying that it's going to rain but never does" I say.

"She is never wrong. She is always right no matter what. Something bad is going to come to us" Nova says and the car goes silent with the music on the radio playing softly in the background. Then you can hear my stomach growl very loudly.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" Nova says laughing at my stomach, and I nod yes. She turns the car around and it takes us a minute to wherever we are going to eat. Nova slows down her car and turns into this diner parking lot. It is a hole-in-the-wall place but it has a cute 50's theme inside.

"I promise you that they have the best burgers in town," Nova says getting out of the car and running to open the door up for me. I say thank you and walk inside. They seat us and I look over the menu.

"Where did you find this place? It's not anyone's land and it's pretty far out" I ask her while I look at the menu.

"One day I got into a fight with my dad and it got intense so I left. I got into my car and just took off driving. I was driving for a bit then I started to get hungry, so I pulled over and found this spot. You are the first person that I took here" Nova says and smiles on the last part.

"That nice and I am happy to be the first person that you brought here," I say, and an older lady comes over and takes our order.

"Hey Nova, how are you doing today and who is this lady that you brought here," The lady said and I look at her name tag to get her name, Sally.

"Oh I am doing great Sally, and this is Tala. She's my girlfriend" Nova says and I have the biggest smile on my face because this was the first time that she straight up said that I am her girlfriend. It was nice hearing that roll off her tongue.

"Nice to meet you Tala and I bet that I'll be seeing more of you around here," she winks at me, "so what can I get you?" Sally says and I order a burger with fries and so does Nova.

"Oh Kitten, I wanted to talk about if Awan is excited to finally have his mate," I asked.

"He is so ready and excited to find her. He has been waiting for his mate for a little bit" Nova said.

"We should help plan them a date," I say really wanting to do this for them.

"Why?" Nova question.

"Because I want it to be special and they are being awkward about it all," I say looking at her.

"They will just work it out. They will plan a date that will be perfect for them. They are mates and they will work it out" Nova says.

"Fine but I at least want to go on a double date with them" I beg to Nova. She nods at me with a smile and I say thank you. Then our food comes to our table and it looks great. We both eat in silence taking back this amazing food. We are both done at the same time and I sit back in the booth and let out a deep breath.

"That was great and we need to come here more often," I say and Nova laughs.

"I will take you here as much as you want. I like coming out here because there is no battle for who is on who's land. We can also be open about our relationship and it is a cute town" Nova says and I smile at the fact that we can actually be a couple out there. The check comes and Nova tries to pay but I was able to pay before she could even get her wallet out. Nova drives me home and luckily my pack is a little bit more relax when it comes to people keeping a lookout. They are more focused on the rogue's scent so we can try and help them than Nova's scent that is mostly covered with the spray we got. We pull up to my house and right when I was about to get out, Nova beg me for some kisses, and of course, I gave them to her. I get out of the car and walk into my house. I see how it is a mess and I start to clean up the whole downstairs including the kitchen, living room, bathroom, and even did some laundry. While I was folding laundry, I heard a noise in the house. My mom or dad shouldn't be home just yet, they should be at work. My mom works at the pack's daycare and takes care of the pups, and my dad is a warrior of the pack. I turned around and there was my mom.

"Gosh, you scared me," I say putting my hand over my heart, "how long were you in the house?" I asked.

"I am sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to scare you. I have also been in the house the whole time" my mom says while starting to help me fold the laundry.

"How come I didn't smell you at all?" I wonder.

"Oh well, today was a bad day to give the pups sweets and let them run around all day. I was puked on so many times-"

"Ew okay, can you please stop? I don't want to hear that" I say covering my ears and my mom laughing.

"I had to put on some powerful soap to get that smell off and that is why you didn't smell me," She says and laughs at me for acting childish. We continue to fold laundry and then my mom stops out of nowhere.

"I need you to be honest with me Tala," My mom says and I am confused and don't know what she is talking about. I just nod.

"Have you found your mate?" she asked and I am in shocked and can't move. Could she know that I am mated to a female and just not any female? A female that is in our enemy pack and is going to be alpha. My heart is racing and don't know what to do. I am trying to speak but nothing is coming out.

"I notice lately that you have been acting different. It's not a bad thing, just in the past few days after your birthday you have been happy. The most I have seen you in a very long time. The only way that I know a wolf to be this happy is that they found their mate. If you have, I am so proud of you that you did. I just want you happy and with your mate. I remember being that happy when I found my mate. I saw that there was a hellcat outside the house when you came home you looked so happy, I was just wondering." my mom says being supportive. I just don't know how to tell her that my mate is a female and it is Nova. I couldn't hold back my emotions and I just start to cry.

"Shh, it's okay. What's wrong sweetheart?" my mom asks while grabbing me and pulling me into a hug. I hug her tighter not ready to tell her just yet.

"I think that you are going to hate me," I say crying into her shoulder.

"I am not going to hate you. You are my daughter and I love you no matter what. Now why do you think that I will hate you?" she asks.

"My mate is a female," I tell her, and I can hear my mom trying to hold back a laugh.

"Wait that's was it?" my mom says and pushes me off her lightly so we can see eye to eye. I just nod at her.

"Oh I thought it was going to be much worst than that," she says and laughs out loud this time while wiping my tears away.

"You aren't mad at me?" I ask and my mom looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why would I be mad at you? The moon goddess gave you your mate for a reason. I don't care if it is a male or female. Trust me on that, you don't even know what your mom did back in the day, so I understand" she says and laughs. I feel so much better after hearing my mom say this.

"So what is her name?" My mom asks and I get even more worried now.

"I can't tell you that just yet," I say to her.

"Why is that?" my mom wonders.

"You just have to trust me on it. I need more time to tell you who she is. I am very happy with her and she makes me feel complete" I say and my mom smiles and gives me another hug.

"Just know that you can talk to me about this or anything anytime. Also, hold off on telling your dad. He is not a huge fan of lesbian relationships, but you don't have to worry about that, I do.

"Thanks, mom, you are the best," I say and give her a hug. After we finish with the laundry, I go upstairs and work on my homework. Once I was done, I started to watch some tv. I realize that I should text Nova and tell her the good news about my mom being understanding

Me:

Guess what!!!! My mom is cool with me having a female mate

Kitten:

That's great! So is my mom about it. I am happy we both have moms that are cool with it. Including since my dad is so against it.

Me:

I know right. Supposedly my dad is the same way according to my mom

Kitten:

Idk but I am happy that we have supportive moms and one day we will tell our dads. One day we will tell our moms who our mates are

We go on for the rest of the night texting each other then switching to calling each other, and we fall asleep on the phone together. The next morning is game day. Our school gets really excited for game day for some reason and we all show our spirit. I get out of bed and start to do my morning routine. Once I finish my breakfast and I start to head outside because I know that Dakota should be outside right now. I walk outside and Dakota is nowhere to be found. I wait for a minute before I call her then I hear Nova's car coming down the street and parks in front of my house. I smile because I am happy to see her and walk to her car. The window is already down.

"What are you doing here right now Kitten?" I ask my girlfriend

"Can I not come and pick up my beautiful girlfriend?" Nova says with a smile.

"Trust me, it is okay that you do. I just normally drive with Dakota every morning and I think she will be mad at me if I leave her" I said laughing to myself a little knowing exactly what she will say to me.

"Don't worry. Awan is picking her up today. Now get your cute butt in here so we aren't late for school" she says while laughing and I get into the car.

"What if we all get caught?" I ask.

"I don't care if we get caught, we just want to be with our mates," Nova says and holds my hands and kisses them. Then Nova starts to drive to school, then parks in her parking spot. She reaches to the back of her car and gets her basketball bag out. She goes through the bag and pulls out a basketball shirt.

"This is the shirt that you can wear today," Nova says and I take it.

"I hope it is clean," I say while laughing and smell the shirt. It smells so nice because it smells like her.

"Yes it is clean" Nova laughs. I laugh and start to take off my shirt that I have on.

"What are you doing!" Nova says going a little crazy because I am changing in the car.

"I am changing my shirt so I can wear your shirt," I say smiling at her with my shirt off, and she is trying her hardest not to stare at my chest.

"I just don't want people to look in here and see you without a shirt on," Nova says while trying to cover me up with her hands.

"Kitten stop, you have tinted windows. No one is going to see me" I say giggling.

"Oh yeah. I totally forgot about that" she says and laughs while putting her bag in the back again. Then she turns around and looks at me with a smirk.

"Do you like what you see?" I ask her and she just nods and continues staring. I put on her shirt then put on my hoodie so people don't see me wearing her shirt. I don't want to fight another person just because I am wearing her clothes. I take out the spray that Moria gave us and put that on me and some on Nova too. I give her one last kiss that kind of heated, we stopped because Dakota and Awan came to Nova's car and knocked on the windows. We get out of the car and walk into school. We get into the school and we split up.

"So how was your morning?" I ask Dakota.

"It was really great. So this morning, I was just going to pick you up like I normally do and when I come out, there was Awan just standing there. I was shocked that he was just there out in the open. Anyway, he said that he and Nova had this all planned out to take us to school. He even took me to this breakfast place. It was so cute and I am so happy to finally have my mate" Dakota says with a smile on her face.

"I am happy to see you so happy," I say to her. We go to class and everyone is talking about the big game today. It was just like any other day, but today when I sat at the table with the gang. I just really wanted to sit with Nova and I could tell that Dakota wanted to sit with Awan. It really sucks that we can't, one day I hope that we can. While we are eating people came up to Dakota and Rudi wishing them good luck at today's games. The rest of the day goes fine and since it is Friday and a game day, we have a pep rally at the end of the day. We all gather in the gym and the teams come out and we cheer for them. We also do little fun mini-games and the whole school gets into it. The bell rings meaning it is time for us to leave, but not for me because I still have dentation.

We all go into the classroom and serve our time and leave. I wanted to spend some time with Nova before she has to be back at school in two hours for the game. She wanted to take me to our spot that we met at. We drive to the place and set up near the waterfall. It was beautiful and I was about to cuddle and talk with Nova the whole time. Nova looked at her phone for the time and we knew that we had to get going. We drive back to the school and Nova goes to the locker room to get ready. I go to the bleachers and wait for the game to start. About an hour later people start to flood the gym. Everyone is cheering and ready for the game to start.

The game started with a tipped ball and the other team got the ball first. It was a rocky start because Nova was not starting, I mean the team is holding in there but it is not the same if Nova was in there. They were getting an upper hand on us then the coach finally put Nova into the game and she was dominating like she always does. It was so hot watching her play, she is just so good. It was a very close game all the way there and words were being thrown by everyone. At the end of the game we won by 4 points and the crowd going crazy. Everyone storms onto the court after the game cheering and congregating the team. Dakota was next to Nova and I ran over and hug them both. Luckily there was a crowd so people night not even say that I hugged her.

"You did great kitten," I say to Nova and she smiles.

"All thanks to you. You are my good luck charm now" she says while hugging me with her sweaty body.

"Eww you are all sweaty," I say jokingly and back away. The other team walks past us and Nova stops one of the teammates that she knows is a wolf.

"Hey, y'all had a really good game. I can't wait until next time" Nova says being a good sport.

"Yeah it was a good game and I can't wait to play you guys again. We heard that something bad is coming your way soon. Hopefully, we can still play with you" the girl says and walks off with her team. Leaving Nova, Dakota, and I all looking at each other wondering what is coming. 

Thank you for reading!!! Please vote!!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.7K 92 22
I'm not just the alpha's daughter, I'm also a lesbian who just happens to be turning 21 in a week. In a week I'll be expected to pick my lifemate. Th...
472K 10.6K 42
I knew where my life stood. As a normal teenage werewolf, I knew my fate had already been chosen for me. It doesn't matter how many people I fell in...
127K 4.4K 36
Demons and werewolves have never gotten along. But what happens when two, supposedly enemies, become mates? Blake Villin, 18-year old boy with probl...
325K 17.6K 24
Kaden turned out to be a rebel, always causing trouble in school, pulling pranks on her teachers, she's waiting to find her mate so she can take the...