Dil Mein Ho Tum (Completed)

By Miss_dreamy_writer

#2 - muslim | 15-12-2021 #2 - muslim love story | 15-12-2021 #3 - forbidden | 1-08-2021 #2 - spiritual | 9-09... More

Prologue...
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Author's Note....
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (a)
Chapter 18(b)
Epilogue
Important Announcement About The Sequel!!!
Sequel of 'Dil Mein Ho Tum' Is Out!!!
New Book Alert!!
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Chapter 07

10.1K 433 5
By Miss_dreamy_writer

Do bring a smile on my face by voting this chapter🥺🥺....

Ishq Mujhe Raas Aaya Hai
Jab Se Tu Paas Aaya Hai..,
Teri Khushboo Se Har Taraf
Naya Ehsaas Aaya Hai...

{Guess the song🖤}

***

Zoya's POV:--

Three Years Ago...,

"Promise me, Laila. That you won't tell your Ammi that it was me who broke her Mobile display." I pleaded looking at my five year old niece, Laila.

{Zoya's Outfit}

{Zoya's hairstyle}

"But Ammi say's, Jhoot Bolna Acchi Baat Nahi." (But Mom say's, lying is not a good thing.) She said looking at me confused, making her look cute. Not being able to control myself, I ended up pulling her cheeks. Which left her slightly annoyed.

I bit my lips, as I was feeling guilty and flustered. I was asking my niece to lie in order to save myself. How selfish of me!!

"You don't need to lie, just keep it a secret." I tried persuading her.

"B-But----" I cut her off.

"Promise me, Laila." I stated adamantly, helding my pinky finger in front of her.

Playing with her a dresss for a second, she held her pinky finger in front of me and entangle mine, "Promise".

A sigh of relief escapes my lips.

With that we started walking towards our house, which was half an hour away from our house. My right hand was interwined with Laila's and my left hand was full of bags containing chips, chocolates and ice-cream. In short, it was a Rishwat so that she won't tell the truth to her Ammi, my Farah Appi.

Farah Appi is far more dangerous when she is angry. A shiver ran through my body, just by thinking what she would do when she will knew that it was me who broke her brand new Mobile display.

I was brought out of my thoughts, when a scream escapes Laila's mouth. I glanced at her to see, she was looking in the front, my eyes followed hers. My whole body gets froze, my heart beat was getting fast. My breath was hitched in my throat, I felt suffocating.

A red Audi car was coming towards our way in its full speed.

Instinctively, I put Laila behind me in order to protect her. Her whole body was shaking, her sobs was heard. She had her arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

"K-Khala are we going to die?" Laila sniffles, breaking my heart.

The car was only a few distance away from us. My eyes closed on it's accord, tears started streaming down my eyes. Some part of me wanted a magic to happen, that would save both of our lives.

After a while, a loud thud had me opened my eyes. I look at myself to see, I was perfectly fine. Then, I looked over my shoulder towards Laila to see she was alright too. I quickly picked her up in my arms and hug her tightly. She put her head in my neck, frightened from this incident too. I looked at the sky and thanked the Allah.

But then my eyes look around until, it went towards the car which had stopped right in front of us. Then the driver's sid door open and a figure appears. My eyes almost bulge out of my face, when I realize who that person was.

"Zara, Are you alright?" Asked a familiar deep husky voice in concern.

His forehead was covered in blood. He hissed in pain.

"Ayaan.." I gasped, unconsciously taking steps towards him, until I was in front of him.

It had been a week since that incident, but strangely I knew his voice too well. He had an effect on me, which I didn't knew until now. When I am right in front of him.

"I am sorry."

"The brakes weren't working. Are you both alright?" He asked looking terrified, as he took us both from head to toe.

"It's okay. We both are fine. But you aren't. Blood is coming out from your forehead." I mumbled.

"That doesn't matter, as long as you both are fine." He assures.

"Beta, Aap Log Thik Ho Na?" (Child, Are you all right?) One of the aunty from the crowd that was formed around us asked us.

"Yes Aunty we are alright." Ayaan said with a small smile on his face.

"Jab Gaadi Chalane Aate Nahi Toh Chalate Kyu Ho? Bechari Bacchi Ko Dekhe Kitni Dari Hue Hai." (Why do you drive when you don't know how to drive a car? Look at the poor girl how scared she is.) One of the uncle snaps at Ayaan, making him look ashamed.

"Beti, Do you want us to call the police?" Asked the same uncle, making Ayaan's eyes widen.

"Nahi Uncle. I do know him. He is a friend of mine. It wasn't his fault the brakes weren't working." I stated assuring him. Taking him by surprise.

The crowd started to disappear, not after telling him that, "He should drive properly next time, if not then hire a driver instead".

"Thanks for that." He said sincerely, taking his hoodie off his head and as well as his goggles.

Pulling my handerchief from my jeans pocket, I wipe his forehead which was covered in blood, totally surprising him. A shiver ran through his body, just by my touch. Making me smile and a bit satisfied that I too had an effect on him, just like he had on me.

After wiping his blood off, I threw the handkerchief in the corner. The blood had stopped coming from his head and instead a small scar was formed on right above his left eyebrow.

"Thanks." He said rubbing his neck.

"Would you please stop saying thanks and sorry?" I groaned in irritation.

"You saved me that day, I saved you today. So Hisaab Barabar." I exclaimed, making him chuckle.

A sudden cry of Laila made us look at her.

"What happened, Baby?" I asked worried.

"My totlates." She pointed towards the plastic bag that had slipped earlier from my hand and now was lying on the ground behind us. All the items of the plastic bag was out. And it was covered with ants.

There goes all my savings!!!!

"Let's go." Ayaan declares suddenly, making me frown.

"Where?"

"To that store. So I could buy you all that." He pointed towards the store that we had bought all of that.

"But I can't accept that."

"You need to, it was because of me that happened."

"Khala please...." Laila pouted.

"Say yes...." He enacted her, making me smile and give in to their demands.

***

"So what's your name, Princess?" Ayaan asked Laila, who was now licking her ice cream.

"Laila." She said enthusiastically.

We now was sitting inside an ice-cream parlor which wasn't much crowded, since it was around 4.p.m.

"Is she your sister?" He asked me curiously.

"Nope, she's my sister's daughter." I said, as I wipe her cheeks which was covered with ice-cream with my shawl.

He was looking at me with such intensity in his eyes, that it was melting me from inside. And that weird feeling again had appeared inside my stomach.

"How many car do you exactly own?" I asked clearing my throat, which makes him look away and if I am not wrong his ear's were slightly red.

"Maybe 9 or 10." He said thinking, making me almost choke on the water that I was drinking.

"You are that rich?" I asked with my jaw open. To which he nods.

"But that the car that I was driving now wasn't mine." He said looking embarrassed.

"It was my brother's." He said with a chuckle.

"Why? When you have your own car?"

"What's the fun in driving your own car? Besides that's what siblings are for." He said staring at me, making me feel a little well.

I am not the only person in the whole world who ends up destroying their siblings things. I thought to myself as I eyes his car, which was slightly damaged from the front.

"I am in deep shit trouble...." I fake cough loudly, which seems to make him realize that we had a kid with us here.

"SHIP. I a-am deep SHIP trouble." He muttered looking at Laila, who was already done eating her ice-cream and was looking at him with a frown on her face.

We are such an bad influence for Laila!!!

Seeing the time on my watch, I stand up with Laila on my left hand and the plastic bag on the other. Which Ayaan insisted on buying. It was full of Cadbury Dairy Milk Silks, Cheetos and Butterscotch family pack Ice-cream.

"Thanks for this." I whispered, as he gave me a lopsided grin.

"Weren't you the one who stated No Thanks or No sorry." He teased, making me turned red.

"We gotta go. Bye." I said turning away to leave but not before stealing a glance at him.

"Bye Uncle Ayan." Laila smiled wide, which made him smile.

"Khuda Hafiz." He whispered.

***

Assalamualaikum Everyone!!!!

How was the update?

🥳CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!🎉 This book was ranked at 14 in islamic love story today. I can't tell you guys how much happy I am right now.

Btw, what do you guys think of Mustafa? The one with whom Zoya is getting married.

Do you guys want a second book of Zoya & Ayaan? If yes do drop 🖤 in comment section.

SHAB-E-BARAT MUBARAK IN ADVANCE!!! Do keep me in your prayers.

Do Vote, Comment & Share!!!

27.03.2021.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...