OUR ROYAL LOVE | K.Th x J.Jk...

By Snoehit

[ COMPLETED ] Busan ruled by the Jeons and Daegu ruled by the Kims were the two strongest kingdoms of Hyboria... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: VISIT TO THE CASTLE
Chapter 2: THE PROBLEM
Chapter 3: THE KIMS
Chapter 4: THE GATHERING
Chapter 5: FIRST ENCOUNTER
Chapter 6: RIVALS FOREVER?
Chapter 7: A CONDITION
Chapter 8: HIS PAST
Chapter 9: MISSION STARTS NOW
Chapter 10: FEELINGS
Chapter 11: FAMILY UNITED
Chapter 12: FAMILY TIME!
Chapter 13: A DISORDER?
Chapter 14: PEOPLE'S KING
Chapter 15: FIRST FESTIVAL- (1)
Chapter 16: FIRST FESTIVAL- (2)
Chapter 17: FALLEN FOR YOU
Chapter 18: HE'S SPECIAL
Chapter 19: THE GRAND BALL
Chapter 20: CANNOT ACCEPT YOU
Chapter 21: BROKEN HEART
Chapter 22: WHERE IS HE?
Chapter 23: VISIT TO DAEGU
Chapter 25: MARRIAGE CEREMONY
Chapter 26: FULL OF LOVE
Chapter 27: KIDNAPPED
Chapter 28: TRAITORS
Chapter 29: THE FINAL BATTLE
Chapter 30:( Final) I NEED YOU

Chapter 24: CHANGED?

5.7K 247 11
By Snoehit

Can't believe that I got 5k reads on THIS BOOK!!! Did I ever tell you how much I love you guys??? Thank you so much for your love. Every morning I wake up, I find so many notifications waiting for me that I feel like this book was worthy of writing. I never ever thought of it getting even 100 views as I am a newbie writer. Thank you for your reads, votes, and comments!!
You can continue the chapter......sorry for my boring speech 😬

_____

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung.

He stood there, his eyes gazing sharply at the man in front of Lisa. He was standing right in front of me but still, something felt different. It felt as if I didn't know who this Taehyung was.

" What happened Lisa?" He asked with an unusually deep voice.

" N-Nothing Prince." She stuttered, drawing back quickly.

" You know I hate liars Lisa," He said and it clearly didn't seem like a joke.

" Prince this man over here laughed at me because I am a female general," She said, glaring at the man as she clenched her fist.

" And what did you do?" He asked.

" I pinned him and put my dagger on his throat and told him that he was saved because you were not here."

He nodded but looked at the minister with disgust. " I didn't know there were still people with such low thoughts in your kingdom, King Seojoon,"

" I apologize-"

" You don't need to apologize for such a person, your highness." He said with a small smile before turning to the minister again, " I know how to deal with them,"

" Taehyung," King Namjoon sighed, " We went through this,"

" And I also said that I don't take such insults lightly, father," Taehyung answered and turned to Lisa, " Lisa... where is my baby?"

I could feel my mood change all of a sudden.

" Let me bring him here, Prince Taehyung," She replied.

A few moments later she arrived, making me eager to see my new rival. I could feel possessiveness kicking in me. No one steals Kim Taehyung from me.

But no one was with her. And then entered a beast. A tiger.

" My baby! Come here to me!" Taehyung now said with a cute voice as he petted his tiger. I looked at him and then back at the tiger when reality hit upon me. He was really petting... a tiger!?

" Baby, I found a perfect meal for you! Look at that man over there," He said and pointed at that minister who widened his eyes.

Everyone stood up at Taehyung's words.

" P-Prince Taehyung!!! What nonsense are you even saying!!" He said in disbelief as he watched the tiger look at him.

" Tae stop... He won't do it again...." Yoongi hyung said but Taehyung just ignored him.

The tiger growled loudly, slowly walked towards the man who trembled in fear. The man begged for mercy to Taehyung.

" It's not me whom you should beg mercy to," Taehyung said and then looked at Lisa, " Apologize to her,"

The minister immediately did as he was told, not caring about anything but his life.

Lisa then looked at Taehyung with a grateful smile who smiled back at her.

" Yeontan baby come back! I think now he learned his lesson." He said and the tiger, who seemed to be named Yeontan, quickly backed away.

" I am sorry for the act I just pulled out in front of you all," Taehyung smiled awkwardly, " It's just that I wanted to let everyone new here know to respect our female knights."

The tiger stood beside him, stroking his leg asking for attention. Taehyung chuckled. " Well, I want you all to meet Yeontan. His full name- Kim Yeontan. If someone messes with me, he messes with my baby so please be careful!"

Yeontan now licked Taehyung's hand. " Aww, my baby wants attention hmm?" I couldn't help but feel jealous; jealous of a tiger!

" We will play after this meeting okay? Lisa please take him back to my room,"

Even a tiger felt luckier than me. He could be with Taehyung, in his room, without any question from others!

" Well Prince Taehyung, if you don't mind, something important has happened," Lisa said and whispered. something in Taehyung's ear.

" Uhm-hmm" Jimin cleared his throat. " Your glare is visible, dear brother,"

" Shut up Jimin hyung, it's no time to joke,"

Lisa went away with Yeontan and Taehyung sat down with us.

" I am really glad to see you all again," Taehyung started with a smile.

" Like-wise, Prince Taehyung, " Father answered back. I waited for him to glance at me just once, but he never did. I was disappointed yes, but this was expected too.

" Father before we start I want to speak something to King Seojoon and you. May I?" Taehyung asked.

" Sure Tae,"

" You both might know that my brother here, Soobin likes your General Yeonjun. It seems quite difficult for them both to be together. You might also notice that my friend Mark likes Jackson." He said. All four of them were quite shocked at this sudden conversation related to them.

" I thought for some time about the situation and concluded. Mark and Yeonjun are both well trained and brave Generals of our kingdoms. If you don't mind we want to change the general's position. I want Mark, to help with the Busan army and Yeonjun with Daegu Army." He said.

Father thought for a while before sighing. " But you also do know that this is going to be difficult for both of them? Getting a sudden new general from another kingdom would be difficult for them to fit in,"

Taehyung nodded.

" It is a good decision actually, but you know that to become a General, the person needs to prove himself." He said again.

" I am ready to prove myself King Seojoon. I love Jackson very much and I want to prove to him that I am worthy of his love! Please give me a chance!" Mark said and Jackson looked... shocked. Finally, Mark had said something he was waiting for.

" Me too King Namjoon! I will prove myself! I will prove that I am worthy of having Prince Soobin's love!" Yeonjun said. Prince Soobin looked moved but at the same time, a bitter smile adorned his face.

King Namjoon looked at his youngest, asking him about it. Prince Soobin dismissed it.

" Make whatever decision you want father. I don't know anything anymore," He said, making Yeonjun's smile drop. His words clearly indicated that he wasn't sure of their relationship anymore.

I could understand what Yeonjun was going through as I kept on looking at Taehyung the entire time but he did not spare me a single glance.

" Prince Soobin," He whispered out but Soobin turned to the other side, not wanting to listen to him.

" You think this all might be easy for you General Yeonjun, but not for me. I am not sure of this anymore and I would appreciate if we don't talk about it at this moment too. This moment is for Prince Jimin and my hyung. I would not want to make their special moment of deciding about their wedding bitter," He said sternly but softly, making the other nod hesitantly.

" I understand,"

The tension was cut off by Jimin hyung, who smiled shyly but with excitement.

" So let's plan the wedding out?"

*****

Meme Time

He's our Gucci boy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 24.8K 84
"Freedom to love whoever you want, no one would interfere, not even the kingdom. Provided that your love should be loyal, honest, and respectful and...
1M 55.4K 61
They all say Taehyung is the most beloved consort and the most beautiful across all the kingdoms. They also say King Jeon Jungkook loves Taehyung lik...
295K 13.3K 47
Jeons are the biggest name in the industry and they love their only son who is so obedient to them. Or is their son obedient? Jeon Jungkook the only...
3.9K 310 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...