"You're Alone Kokichi, And Yo...

By fuzziibunnii

NONE OF THE ART IN THIS BOOK IS MINE (Sneak Peak) My eyes couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. My... friend... More

Explanation Of AU
Prologue 1
Prologue 2
Prologue 3
Prologue 4
Prologue 5
Chapter 1 - The Hospital
Chapter 2 - Shuichi's Mistake
Chapter 3 - My Old Uniform..
Chapter 4 - The Cafeteria Fight
Chapter 5 - Why Couldn't It Be Real?
Chapter 6 - Back To School
Chapter 8 - Insomnia
Chapter 9 - Woods
Chapter 10 - Sorry, Saihara
Chapter 11 - Keep it a Secret
Chapter 12 - The Flower On His Desk
Chapter 13 - Promises Are Always Broken
Chapter 14 - Built Up Anger
Chapter 15 - Interrupted By a Knock
Chapter 16 - Ice Cream
Chapter 17 - Apologizing
Chapter 18 - The Key
Chapter 19 - Unorganized Belongings?
Chapter 20 - The Gun
Chapter 21 - I'll Help You
Chapter 22 - Burn Marks
Chapter 23 - 'Crime' Scene
Chapter 24 - Pity Party
Chapter 25 - Forgiveness
Chapter 26 - Blood Stain
Chapter 27 - Who's Kokichi?
Chapter 28 - You Aren't Alone Kokichi
rlly quick update

Chapter 7 - Playing On Train Tracks

9.8K 249 1.6K
By fuzziibunnii

WARNING: EXTREME ANGST, HINTED S3XU4L ASSAULT
A/N: btw this is going to be a VERY long chapter sooooo yeahh--- also if you saw the notification for this at 4am last night shut up no you didn't it was an accident.

Kokichi's POV

I uncrumple the paper to see..
Hundreds of death threats and vulgar comments. I couldn't keep myself from reading them all, it was like my eyes had a mind of their own.

Go play on train tracks!
Go play in traffic!
I dare you to do the blue whale challenge LOL
You should jump off the school rooftop
Go play tag in the street!
Whoever killed you in the killing game is the best person to exist!
I bet your parents regret having you!
I bet you get abused at home
I hope you kill yourself!
Blow your brains out!
hang yourself!
Play hangman in real life
I hope you cut so deep that you die of blood loss!
Nobody cares about you!
Everyone wishes you were dead!
The world would be better off without you!
Everyone would be so much happier if you just died!

Tears filled up in my eyes as I read all of the violent remarks. But.. there was one sentence that left me in pieces.

You're alone, Kokichi, and you always will be.

At that point, I couldn't take it anymore. I raised my hand to go to the bathroom, my teacher approved, not even noticing the tears in my eyes.

Little did everyone know, I wasn't going to the bathroom, but the rooftop. I didn't know if I was going to jump or not but I kept going up each flight of stairs quicker and quicker.

I eventually got to the final floor, I only had to go up 8 flights of stairs since my classroom was on the 15th floor. The school did have an elevator, but I wanted to take my time and see if anybody noticed I was gone.

I sat on the edge of the roof, my legs dangling off. I stared down, feeling almost nauseous when I saw how high I was. I took a small pocket knife out of my pocket, I had brought it up here so I could self harm in peace where no one would find me. Or so I thought..

Rantaro's POV

I noticed Kokichi had been gone for a while, so I raised my hand to go to the bathroom. When my teacher approved i headed straight to the boy's bathroom expecting to find Kokichi but didn't. I was a bit confused, but then I realized he might be skipping.

I hung out with Kokichi a bit in the killing game, so he told me about things he liked to do and one of them was skipping his classes on the rooftop because no one ever finds him there.

I took the elevator to the rooftop and as expected I saw Kokichi there.. but he was sitting at the edge and I saw blood on his arm. I walked closer and closer behind him but slowly so he wouldn't hear my footsteps.

Eventually I got close enough to peek over his shoulder and I saw something I never thought I'd see. To my surprise, Kokichi was slitting his wrists with a mini pocket knife. My brotherly instincts almost kicked in and I nearly snatched the knife from his hands.

But I had done my research on how to handle stuff like this, and I knew to not just force him to stop. Doing that could lead to terrible results.

I slowly made my way back to the elevator, still trying to not make any noises. I took small glances back to him as I walked, making sure he didn't jump off of the roof.

I finally reached the elevator and as it took me back to the 15th floor. While I was waiting for the elevator to stop at my floor it clicked in my mind.

the paper that Kaito and some other students wrote.. he must've saw it and thats why he's harming himself..

I felt a twinge of sympathy and guilt for him, even though I didn't write anything on that paper myself. I eventually got back to class and the teacher looked like he had forgotten about Kokichi.

I glared at Kaito for a few seconds as I sat down but then went back to paying attention to class as I heard my teacher say we could pick partners.

A/N: The partners are
Kaede and Miu
Tenko and Himiko
Tsumugi and Angie
Kaito and Maki
Korekiyo and Kirumi
Gonta and Kiibo
Kokichi and Rantaro (btw no this isn't turning into an Oumami book they are just friends I swear)
Ryoma decided to work independently and so did Shuichi.

After everyone picked their partners I searched the hallways, looking for Kokichi. I suddenly spotted someone with a checkered scarf and purple hair. Kokichi! I thought as I spotted him.

He noticed me coming towards him. I could see him tense up thinking I was going to bully or hurt him but he covered it up by putting on his cheeky attitude again.

"Hey Amami! Whats up?" He asked in a carefree tone.

"We have to work with partners for the upcoming project in History class, wanna be partners?" I asked him. I could feel his anxiousness and confusion but he still had a smile on his face.

"Sure! Just letting you know, you'll probably be doing all the work since I have things to take care of!" He said with a laugh. I started to regret my decision. Choosing Kokichi as a partner knowing it'd be exactly like working alone.

I burried that selfish thought and replied to him. "That's fine, I didn't expect much from you anyway." I saw his face go sad for a quick second, I almost didn't catch it but I saw his face quickly go back to a smile.

Uh oh, he probably thinks I meant that in a rude way.. "Wanna sit together at lunch?" I asked, trying to seem kinder. I waited for his response as we stood there in awkward silence. I was about to say something before I realized he had zoned out. I waved my hand in front of his face.
"Uhm.. Kokichi?"

Kokichi's POV

As Rantaro said he didn't expect much from me, I felt numb. Even my only friend hates me. if I just weren't so sensiti- I realized I was frowning and turned it back into a smile while still stuck in my train of thoughts.

when I get home I'm gonna kill m- My thoughts were disrupted by Rantaro's hand in my face, waving.

"Uhm.. Kokichi?" He asked. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at him with a mischievous smile.

"Wow Rantaro, you really fell for that? And here I was thinking you were one of the smartest people I knew. Or maybe its because I'm just that good at pranks!" I said with a fake laugh.

He looked like he doubted me, but then smiled again. "Well, what I was trying to ask you was do you want to sit together at lunch?"

My heart dropped. I usually sit on the rooftop and skip eating during lunch. Last time someone asked to sit with me at lunch they poured a bucket of fake blood on my head.

Flashback:

"Wanna sit next to me at lunch, Kokichi?" Tsumugi asked. The blue haired girl was always rumored as toxic, but she was starting to become Kokichi's friend. And back then, all it took to gain Kokichi's trust was to be nice to him, which made him an easy target for.. things.

"Sure!" Kokichi responded in a cheerful tone, happy that he made a new friend. Or so he thought.

As they sat next to each other, Kokichi was excited to tell Tsumugi about the topics he liked. But before he could even open his mouth to speak.. he glanced up and saw a neon pink liquid coming down on him..

End of flashback.

I shuddered, but agreed to Amami's suggestion anyway. "Sure!" I immediately regretted saying that word. Well.. whatever happens can't be that bad..

As me and Amami entered the cafeteria, I could already hear muffled whispers about me. Rantaro ordered lunch, he got a burger and some fries. When he noticed I wasn't eating he started asking me questions of suspicion.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asked, pushing his plate of fries towards me.
"Eventually.." I answered.

We started slightly bickering back and forth.

"It gets cold fast." He said.
"I can heat it up." I replied.
"Reheated French fries really suck." He tried to persuade me.
"Hmm they do suck.." I said, slightly questioning whether I should eat or not. "Yeah, so, eat." He assured.
"Ok I will." I said, waiting for him to look away.

But he didn't, he continued to stare at me with a slightly stern look. He was almost like a parent. "You're still standing there-" I started, before getting cut off by Rantaro again.

"I know, Kokichi. At least take one." He said, this time his voice was more threatening. A bit weirded out I took one and quickly popped it in my mouth, chewing and swallowing it quickly so Rantaro would stop staring at me with that creepy look.

When he saw i ate the French fry, his face went back to a more calm expression, and he nodded at me with approval. And I thought I was weird.. I thought, not knowing he was just trying to help me since no one had ever tried to help me before.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kaito approaching me.
"Hey, dumbass, did ya see what me, Maki and Shuichi wrote you?" he questioned. I felt like I was going to vomit. I got up from my seat and quietly walked out of the cafeteria and to the elevator.

I could hear Rantaro asking where I was going, but he didn't follow me. I pressed the button to the 1st floor. I could've sworn I also heard Shuichi following me, but I was too focused on going to the elevator that I didn't pay much attention to it.

When I got to the 1st floor I went behind the school garden, sat down, and started to cry.

Shuichi's POV

I think I saw Kokichi go into the garden. I thought to myself as I chased him, trying to apologize for what I said and did.

When I got to the garden, I heard soft crying. I looked around to see where it was coming from, it sounded like Kokichi.

I decided to look behind the garden. I turned the corner, and there I saw...

When I turned the corner he didn't notice me but fell forward onto the grass, still stuffing his face into his arms and crying.

"Kokichi-?" I gently said his name, trying to get his attention. He looked up at me, tears still in his eyes. He managed to mumble something.

"G-go away.." He whispered. I shook my head, refusing to leave the side of the petite leader.

"No, Kokichi. Not this time, sorry." I replied. He tried to push me, but I stepped backwards. "Kokichi, stop. Listen, I'm sorry about- " Before I could finish what I was saying, Kokichi cut me off.

"SORRY? YOU'RE SORRY FOR THOSE BRUTAL DEATH THREATS AND ALL OF THE BULLYING? YOU'RE SORRY FOR PUNCHING ME? REALLY? WHATEVER, I DONT CARE ANYMORE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yelled before running off. I just stood there, in shock. I'd never heard Kokichi raise his voice like that.

I decided to head back to lunch, I was really worried about Kokichi. I didn't read much of what was in the note, only the first two sentences. I thought they weren't that bad but obviously Kokichi thought otherwise.

Timeskip to after school

When I got to my dorm, I decided to eat something. When I opened up the fridge, there was almost nothing to eat. I guess i have to go to the grocery store now I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes.

I got into my car and started to drive to the store. While I was driving I passed by some train tracks. I didn't think much of it at first until I saw someone twirling, skipping and jumping on them. It was like they were begging to be hit.

I took a closer look at the person and noticed they had purple hair, wore a checkered scarf, white clothes....

Then it clicked. That person on the train tracks wasn't a stranger... it was..

No one other than Kokichi..

I immediately got out of my car and ran to the small boy. "KOKICHI?!" I yelled. He froze. He was no longer cheerfully twirling and skipping on the tracks. He slowly turned around.

2188 words! Wow this only took two days to write. Once again, if you saw me accidentally publish this last night no you didnt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 108 10
This is the new story cus the last one I got second handed cringe from it- so here the new story giyuu a boy that thinks his useless annoying and a l...
40K 1.1K 6
Monokuma was getting annoyed that Kokichi was close to finding the mastermind after only two deaths and executions. He decided he could come up with...
332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
30.1K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.