𝙱𝚃𝚂 × 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 (𝚘𝚗𝚎...

iamjungshook69 द्वारा

Just a few BTS x Reader one shots💜 Mostly fluff😊 and angst😖 All stories are original please dont copy 🤧 P... अधिक

Jin~The jacket(1/2)
Jin~The jacket(2/2)
Taehyung~Comforting him(1/2)
Taehyung~Comforting him(2/2)
Yoongi~Wrong number(1/2)
Yoongi~Wrong number(2/2)
Yoongi×Reader×Hoseok~Cold Heart(1/4)
Yoongi×Reader×Hoseok~Cold Heart(2/4)
Yoongi×Reader×Hoseok~Cold Heart(3/4)
Yoongi×Reader×Hoseok~Cold Heart(4/4)
Namjoon~Love Yourself
Jealous {1/7}
Jealous {2/7}
Jealous {3/7}
Jealous {4/7}
Jealous {5/7}
Jealous {6/7}
Jealous {7/7}
Hoseok~ "8 tears of sorrow"

7 dates

219 5 0
iamjungshook69 द्वारा

This is an OT7 imagine, of how I personally think each BTS member would take you out on a date:) A girl can only dream am I right?

Jungkook strikes me as the type of person to go on a date where he can't mess up. We all know Jungkook is a perfectionist and literally good at everything so I would think he'd like to take you out on a date, while simultaneously showing off his talents. Personally I feel an idealistic date with Jungkook would involve going bowling. Of course he would ask you if you were okay with it, and if you refused he would come up with another plan, but if he were to suggest any date idea first, it would be bowling. You would spend the evening bowling and enjoy a quick meal in the food court later on. Jungkook would also go as far as to teach you the right way to bowl, which could also amount to some amount of teasing and flirting, at how bad you are at it. But overall, you both would have a good laugh and memorable time. Personally I don't feel like he would make too big of a move at the end of the night, maybe just a tender goodbye kiss, as he drops you off home.

Yoongi would most probably go out on a movie date with you. Now this movie date wouldn't be just a normal one, no. It would originally be at a movie theatre, where you somehow managed to convince him to watch a horror movie with you. But Yoongi, who hates horror movies would just end up dozing off, while you would get bored of how awful the vfx are. You guys would ditch the movie during the interval, and would end up going back over to your place to watch Netflix instead, and cuddle up on your couch. Of course popcorn and soda is a must. Mid-way through the sappy romcom, you would end up dozing off on Yoongi's shoulder, and he would make sure to wrap your form in a cozy blanket, and hold you close to his chest, soaking in the comfort and warmth you radiate. I personally feel that although Yoongi may frown upon physical contact, but he has a special exception for it when it comes from you. The night would end up with you two cuddling and falling asleep on the couch.

A date with Seokjin, according to me, would be quite an interesting one. He would tell you dress in your fanciest attire, and invite you over to his place. Once you get to his place, you'll see him dressed in an expensive looking tux, only to find out that you won't be going out somewhere fancy, and that instead he'll be making you a 3-course meal by himself. Of course he asks for your assistance in the kitchen, and you being klutz, he needs to help you with everything, but he doesn't mind, because its you. Along with some bickering and teasing, he finally sets out the candle light dinner outside, in his massive balcony, a beautiful view of the city to accompany you. He wouldn't be one to make intense eye contact, instead choosing to shy away and laugh every time he meets your eyes. And of course his ears would most definitely turn red when you shower him with overflowing compliments about how good dinner was. When you decide to leave, he would stop you, and plead you to stay the night over, whether it be to cuddle or do something more, I'll let you decide.

A date with Jimin would most definitely involve dancing. Personally I feel like he'd be a great club dancer, as in he would be good at simply grooving his body to the loud beats of the club music instead of performing a whole-ass choreographed routine in the middle of the dance floor, hazy and sweaty underneath the flashing disco lights and under the influence of alcohol. The date might start off with Jimin being quite shy to come out onto the dance floor, but once the alcohol surges through his body, he's ready to claim you as his in front of the whole damn club. This date would be kinda risqué and might just end up with the two of you hooking up and going further too, but only with your consent. Jimin might come off a bit suggestive under the influence of all the alcohol in his body, but he would never go further and make a move on you against your wish. And personally I feel like we'd all be too entranced by a risqué Jimin to deny him.

I wouldn't go with anything so obvious as a dance-related date with Hoseok, because personally I feel he's one to enjoy the simpler things in life. He would take you out for a nice morning drive in his car, preferably a roofless one. The wind in your hair, and Hoseok's hand clasping yours over the console is all that you need for this date. Just cranking up some tunes on the car's radio on full blast, as you both sing your heart out. You guys would also make a quick pit stop at a nearby fast-food place, most probably a burger joint, and enjoy some takeout in the trunk of your car, sort of like a cute little picnic. After lunch you would drive around a bit more, maybe stopping by a few streets to admire the graffiti on the walls and obviously take tons and tons of pictures. You might also end up shopping as an impromptu decision because you love Hoseok's sense of fashion. The date would end on sad note though, none of you wanting to unlink your arms from the other's. A heart melting goodbye kiss, and a promise to see you again soon is how your day out would come to an end.

Taehyung would most definitely be dressed up in a suit and tie, or a fitting dress shirt, and would take you out for a dinner at a fine-dining restaurant. Keeping everything classy, from the formal attire, to the 5-star ambience of the restaurant, to the non-spicy food, he would make sure everything goes right as the night keeps going. You both would enjoy some red wine and might I add, even try and play footsies underneath the table. Moreover I feel that Taehyung would like to go on a date where he would get to admire your face and look into your eyes thoroughly. I feel like he's always been one for that intense eye contact, so you would be falling right underneath his intent gaze, underneath the soft candle light on your dinner date. And just maybe too much of that alcohol might just be a catalyst for you ending up in his bed the next morning.

I feel that Namjoon is a man who really appreciates the smaller things in life. Of course he could just go down the ideal path, and take out for a nice dinner, meanwhile flaunting his aura, but I personally think, this isn't what he would really want to do. I think Namjoon would take you out for a picnic. A delicious homemade packed lunch and some sliced fruit in his bag, and he's off for his day out with you. You both would either end up going hiking into the mountains and end with having lunch on the top most spot of the trek, the serene view of mother nature before you, or you both would end up going down to the beach, locking hands with each other, walking barefoot through the water and the sand, talking to each other about what's going on in your lives, while enjoying the beautiful sunset by your side. The day would end up with you both being too tired to really do anything more, as you've been walking around all day, and you might just end up cuddling or going your separate ways for the night.

I hope you guys liked this work of mine:) 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.3K 40 33
Just some one shots about our wonderful bangtan boys :) mainly doing X reader's but might start doing some boy member X boy member soon....sorry if u...
4.1K 625 114
|COMPLETED| in this book You text with each one of BTS but your a different person each time cause you might end up with them. So you can't be the sa...
135K 3.5K 47
Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They have overcome many hardships. They have...
10.2K 464 36
[ "Help me," I whispered, still oblivious of who the person with me is. And finally I felt something I never felt before. Warmth. ] •Reader x Kim Tae...