โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ

By _heemerh

Being a twin comes with it's own disadvantages. Especially when you just found out you have a lost twin. ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21ยฐ
22ยฐ
23ยฐ
24ยฐ
25ยฐ
26ยฐ
27ยฐ
28ยฐ
29ยฐ
30ยฐ
31ยฐ
33ยฐ
34ยฐ
35ยฐ
36ยฐ
37ยฐ
38ยฐ
39ยฐ
40ยฐ
4ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
6ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
6อ™1อ™
6อ™2อ™
6อ™3อ™
6อ™4อ™
6อ™5อ™
6อ™6อ™
6อ™7อ™
6อ™8อ™
6อ™9อ™
7อ™0อ™
7อŽ1อŽ
7อŽ2อŽ
7อŽ3อŽ
7อŽ4อŽ
7อŽ5อŽ
7อŽ6อŽ
7อŽ7อŽ
7อŽ8อŽ
7อŽ9อŽ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ/๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜

32ยฐ

436 155 63
By _heemerh

*******************************************
D̲̅A̲̅Z̲̅Z̲̅L̲̅I̲̅N̲̅E̲̅

I stared at my phone with a wide grin plastered on my face, not bothering to listen to what my parents were telling my sister.

Gabe💝 : babe, I really miss you. Like really really.

Oou. Is that so? Considering the fact that you literally chased me out of your house on friday morning.

I chuckled as I sent my reply causing all heads to turn my way.

"We should have trusted you to make the right decisions. We know you trust that boy very much and you love him just as much as he loves you.

But if he decides to break your heart, just tell me baby. I'll beat the hell out of him."

I rolled my eyes and zoned out of their conversation.

Yesterday morning, Gabriel had a very terrible nightmare which led him to destroying his room and made me run out of his room in fear.

I kept on telling him to tell me about the nightmare but he refused.

"I'm sorry I hurt you, Tara. You know, thus crazy pregnancy hormones really gets me into a terrible bad mood" Mom added.

I narrowed my eyes and checked my chat with Gabriel.

He has read it. Why hasn't he responded? Did something happen?

Are you okay?

Gabe💝 : yeah. I'm sorry.

For what?

Gabe💝 : I'm sorry you had to see that yesterday morning.

It's nothing. I'm not mad,actually, I'm very worried. Infact, I'm coming over. So get me a good healthy lunch. I'm hungry.

Gabe💝 : okay my heart. I'll be expecting you.

I found myself grinning wide. So wide that my mouth will actually tear if possible.

Gosh! Dazzline, you're sooo hopeless.

My heart? 😀 okay, that's new.

I went offline and saw my parents hugging Tara. Dad signaled for me to join in and I answered anyway, but I got a lot of glares from my twin sister.

"Awwn, Mrs Adebayo, can we join in?" Stella asked.

"Of course my dears" mom replied and we all leaned in for a group hug.

***************

I locked my car and walked into the Parvez Mansion.

"Afy!" I called Gabriel's sister, "where's Gabe?"

"Hi Dazzline. Gabriel is in his room." She waved and continued with the textbook she was reading.

"Okay. Thanks" I replied.

"No prob" she replied without looking up from her book.

I walked up the stairs to Gabriel's room.

"Hey babe" I greeted as I walked into his room.

"My heart, you're here" he replied sleepily.

"Wake up big boy" I said as I straddled him and began to hit him with his extra soft pillow.

"Gosh. Dazzline, I'm not asleep" he groaned.

"Doesn't seem like it to me" I replied, rolling my eyes and continued hitting him with the pillow.

"Okay stop plea...."

"Gabriel!! Gabriel!!!" Our laughter died as soon as we heard those screams.

Gabriel hissed and I tried to get up but he only held my waist tight, not letting me to get up from my position.

"Gabe, but there's..."

The door burst open and Gabriel's mother, forgive me, stepmother came into view.

"Oluwa oo. And I was thinking something is wrong with my son" she joked, flashing me a warm smile.

"I think so too. He's been sleeping since morning" I replied with a smile.

"Sleeping ke? In this position? I don't think so" she teased.

Gabriel finally loosened his grip on my waist and I got down from the bed.

"Good afternoon ma" I greeted.

"Afternoon my dear. How are you?"

"Fine ma" I replied and looked at Gabriel who had not even said anything since she came in.

"Gabriel, I'd like to tell you something" she said.

"What now?" He groaned. "Go on"

"Well..." She stopped. I could sense she was uncomfortable so I decided to leave.

*few minutes later*

"Thank you Dazzline. You can go in now" Gabriel's mom said as she came out of the room.

Her eyes looked red and puffy and it was obvious that she was crying in there.

"Umm..Mrs?"

"Yeah?" She looked at me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

She smiled sadly and shook her head. "In a matter of days, I've realized how much you mean to my son. He doesn't just like you, He loves you".

What the....dis she just say love or am I hearing things?

"I'm sure he must have told you about his childhood and everything I did to him but trust me I'm a changed woman now. I love Gabriel as my own child" she sniffed and wiped her tears. "But he refused to believe it".

Remind me to talk some sense into Gabriel.

"I just told my son I'm two weeks gone and he never said anything. Not even a single congratulations".

"What?!" I asked in disbelief. "He did..anyways, I'm so happy for you right now. I'm sure Afy must be soo excited to have a little one".

"Thank you so much" she gave me a warm motherly hug and left.

I stood outside the room, not bothering to get him cuz God knows I sooo wanna beat the daylight out of him.

"Babe aren't you coming in?" I heard him open the door.

"What's wrong? Who made you angry? Is it her?" He asked with an annoyed tone.

"You're the cause of my anger, Gabriel. How could you?!" I pushed him aside as I stormed into his room.

"What did I do?" He asked, worried.

"You're asking me that?!" I snapped. I took a deep, calming breath before I continued. "Gabriel, I get that you don't like her".

"Oh. So it's about her?" He interrupted me.

"I'm not done talking" I snapped. "And I'm your girlfriend. I'm supposed to support your decisions.."

"That's not what you're doing" he snapped.

"I swear Gabriel, if you" I moved closer to him and jabbed my fingers on his chest. "Dare interrupt me again, I think a brain resetting slap will be good enough for you!".

"Hey, I'm sorry. A brain resetting slap from you isn't what I need right now" he apologized.

"Good." I replied and sat on the bed and he sat next to me. "But I'm supposed to reprimand you if you're wrong..."

"You're not my mother neither are you my father." He interrupted, again and quickly palmed his cheeks.

"God! Gabriel!" I gave him a hard knock on the head. "Look, she's a good woman. She and your father are trying to make up for their mistakes. Why aren't you givingghem the chance? Not everyone gets a chance like this, Gabe. Not EVERYONE!!!

What you did was wrong, Gabe. You could have at least said congratulations when she told you she was pregnant! Do you know how hurt she was?"

"God! I seriously didn't know what to say at that time" he said, looking very sorry.

"Well, I want you to promise me you'll tell her congratulations, today, in fact, let it be during dinner. Okay? Pweaase" I pouted.

"Okay. I promise. Anything for you" he replied and I kissed his forehead.

"I love you" I heard him say just as he rested his forehead on mine.

*******************

"Hey. Nathan! Are you crying?" I asked my brother as I entered his room.

"You know, Dazzline, we haven't been spending much time together" he sajd and I sat next to him on his bed.

"I know" I sighed.

"I think mom is seeing someone" he said after a few minutes of silence.

My mouth was wide open. Like very very wide. This was such a very big surprise and I'm very happy.

"You don't mean it!. How did you know?!"

"She came home from work today and she started asking me if she looks good and what I think of every dress and then she said she was going to one diner at ikayjah. She even left Kimani." He replied sadly.

I looked to my left and saw Fayth sleeping peacefully in her cot.

"Why aren't you happy?" I asked.

"It's not like I'm not happy. I just don't want mom to get heartbroken again after dad's cheating scandal" he replied.

"Don't worry. She'll be fine" I assured him.

It made me sad seeing Nathan like this. The last time I saw him this sad was when we caught Dad with another woman.

And I think I promised myself to always make him happy. Right?

"Hey..you wanna cuddle?" I asked.

"Sure" he smiled a bit and we cradled in each other's arms.

"I love you sis" he whispered.

"And I love you too" I replied.

~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hiiii guys.

Back with another update.

Who missed me?

Or the book?

Don't worry. I missed you too. So I changed some casts and added one. Hope you guys like it.

And I just entered an award. I'm so nervous. It's the first time I'm doing this oo.

Someone please help me. Don't worry, if it's time to vote ehn, I'll tell you guys.

So, who loves Zariel? Cause I do.

And who loves Nathan? I think he's becoming my favorite person even though he doesn't appear much in the book.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Til next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeee!!!
💖💖💖💖💖.

Word Count: 1536.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
384K 8.3K 75
โ€ข BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES โ€ข Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
60.9K 19K 106
ษขแด‡ส€แด€สŸแด…ษชษดแด‡ แดŠแดสœษดsแดษดs, not your regular female lead, Nicknamed the tomboy of "HILTON COLLEGE" Even though she considers it body shaming. Although she tr...
14.3K 1.9K 31
FEATURED AND PUBLISHED AS A PAID NOVEL ON WEBNOVEL Meet Omotara Evelyn Banks also known as Tara Banks. An entrepreneur, a nurse & a model. Beautiful...