mgg/spencer reid one-shots

Від spencersawkward

smutty and fluffy one-shots about MGG and Spencer Reid! i also occasionally do characters that Matthew portra... Більше

intro
*honesty is the best policy (Baby Spence)*
*remedial math (Professor!Spencer)*
*reflections (MGG)*
*in new york (Spencer Reid)*
*on the other side of the glass (Sub!Spencer)*
*impressionism (MGG)*
*problem-solving (MGG)*
*jazz (MGG)*
*have your cake and eat it, too (MGG)*
*absence makes the heart grow fonder (MGG)*
*bookworms (MGG)*
decisions, decisions (MGG)
pancakes and tiaras (Dad!Matthew)
*playing with fire (Spencer Reid)*
*concussions and confessions (Virgin!Spence)*
*mean (Dom!Spencer)*
*in some way or other (baby Spencer)*

*waking up (MGG)*

8.3K 99 23
Від spencersawkward

summary: waking up in Matthew's arms is wonderful for a number of reasons.

content warnings: unprotected penetrative sex, creampie, fingering... that's pretty much it. this was p soft.

pairing: Fem!Reader/Matthew

the sunlight that seeps through the curtains manages to wake me up earlier than usual. it's a weekend, and I've been planning to sleep in, but something about the chirping of birds keeps me up.

my lids open halfway as I nestle my back into Matthew's chest. he's warm. one of his arms is draped over my waist, holding me tightly as his fingertips splay over my stomach. drowsily, I toy with the ring on his finger. he never takes it off, and although I tease him for it, I secretly enjoy the cool pressure of it against my skin.

I let out a contented sigh, thinking about the vast array of nothing that I have to do today. Matthew has work in a couple hours, but for right now, he's here with me. I cling to him, covering his hand with my own and wriggling softly at the delightful cocoon we've created.

when his touch tightens against my ribs, I smile to myself. there's a slight bulge forming in his pants, brought on by my cheerful movements. I feel his breath hitch against my shoulder when I scoot back against him, my ass rubbing over his erection.

at this point, he has to be awake. I can feel his breathing change. he kisses the curve where my shoulder meets my arm, speaks into my skin.

"good morning, angel."

"morning." I keep my eyes closed as I smile to myself. his hand drifts down to my hips, stilling the swirl of my body. he inhales sharply when I hit a certain spot.

"you're making trouble for yourself, sweetheart." he whispers. I can feel the delightful mess of his curls tickling my back, then the brush of his stubble while he begins to press kisses against my skin.

"I like making trouble." I stop moving just to frustrate him. his hand reaches up, slips under the thin fabric of my top, grazing over my stomach and finally wrapping around my tits. I let out a soft moan at the cool sensation.

"you sure about that?" he takes my nipple between his thumb and index finger, tweaking it and causing me to arch my back. he groans.

"mhmm." I nod, writhing.

"why are you up so early?"

"I don't really know." I mull it over for a second, but the quick movements of his hands squeezing and toying with my breasts are making my head go foggy again. I can barely concentrate with the rock-hard arousal pressed to my ass.

"I'm glad you are." his lips curve into a smile against my neck before he begins to suck and bite at the soft skin.

"and why is that?" I smirk. it's hard enough not letting my eyes roll into the back of my head. he manages to send electrical pulses throughout my body with the slightest touch.

Matthew and I have been dating for a couple months now, and everything feels just right. between his doting behavior and the constant little gifts he gives me– homemade picture books and delicate pieces of jewelry, love notes on the kitchen counter– every time we're together, I can't stop smiling.

he circles my nipple with his finger, sinks his teeth softly into the space between my jaw and throat, before replying.

"more time that I get to spend with you."

my heart flutters in my chest.

"I wish you could skip work today."

"don't talk like that."

"what? why?" I let out something of a laugh.

"because it makes it that much harder to leave you."

"but if you stayed..." I trail off, my fingers reaching behind me to find the waistband of his pants. they hook around the fabric, tugging them down just enough for my nails to drag over his hip bones. he bucks against me before he can stop himself. I sigh. "we could spend all day having fun."

"we can have fun right now." he murmurs, his voice an unusual depth. he's pushing against me while his arm is wrapped around my waist, reveling in the friction of my body.

"yes, please." I smile. without hesitating a moment, he reaches down to my sleep shorts and tugs them down my legs, dragging my panties with them. I kick them off the bed. his nails draw up my thighs, over the curve of my ass.

"you're so beautiful." he mutters, almost more to himself than to me. like he can't believe I'm real. it makes me feel like a divine being when he's on my body. always careful with me.

he removes his own pants before pressing his naked body to mine. I adore the warmth of his bare chest against my back, the rutting of his hips while he tries to contain himself. he's needy in the morning.

Matthew reaches around to play with my pussy, and I let out a high-pitched moan when he immediately finds my bundle of nerves. he chuckles, kissing my shoulder blade.

"how does that feel, angel?"

all I can do is nod and whine as he circles my clit with two fingers, then changes to seek out my entrance. I can feel how soaked I am, the wetness that has collected between my thighs and which he now appreciates with deliberate thrusts of his digits.

my pelvis pushes forward, against his hand, craving friction.

"fuck me, Matthew." I breathe out, starting to lose control on him. the maneuvering of his fingers combined with the consistent rocking of his body against me is almost overwhelming.

"I'm not gonna be able to last long, baby." he apologizes, reluctantly stopping his actions to grab his dick. he removes his hand from my entrance and I lift my leg to wrap around his, giving him access to me. he lines up, then slides into me with ease.

I gasp softly at the intrusion, but Matthew groans my name into my ear as he stretches out my walls.

"it's so fucking big." I pant, my cunt pulsing as it tries to accommodate him. he thrusts into me, turned on, and quickly grabs my hips to pull me down against him.

"am I hurting you?" he stops.

"no, keep going." I arch my back to take more, and he loves it.

Matthew starts to thrust in and out of me, slowly at first, until I start to beg him to go faster. it's hard to think straight with him so deep inside, the steady rhythm of him as he leans his forehead to my shoulder. he mumbles a mixture of profanities that are scattered with moans and my name, complemented by a rough grip.

we don't talk much like we usually do, both of us still under the drowsy weight of early morning. the pleasure is lazy, delicious.

"Matthew..." I pant when he languidly begins to toy with my clit again, varying the direction and type of pressure.

"god, I love you so fucking much." he slams himself against me suddenly, and that's how I know he's getting closer. it's a mutual feeling, however, as the utterances of his adoration combine with the pleasure he gives me.

"I'm gonna cum." I whimper, working against his cock. he groans when I put in the effort, thrusts going sloppy.

"me too," he gasps. "right there, baby."

I moan loudly as he gently pinches my clit and then my thighs squeeze together, shuddering as I reach my high. the world becomes cloudy while my eyes roll into the back of my head. it's amazing, the shallow breaths and sounds that I elicit from him while he releases inside me.

warmth spreads through my stomach and he continues to thrust a couple more times, riding out his climax and my own. I sigh with pleasure while he does, just starting to recover.

when he finally pulls out, I suck in a breath. I'm so sensitive.

"sorry I finished early." he chuckles, swiping his hand between my legs to check the damage. his cum is already slipping out of me. it's a strange sensation. I hum with satisfaction.

"no complaints here."

"we are on a time constraint." he jokes. I elbow him gently in the ribs, smiling. but I think he knows how sad his absence makes me, so he kisses me beneath my ear and squeezes my arm. "I'm sorry I can't always be here with you."

"it's okay. you make up for it." I giggle. he nuzzles his nose into my neck.

"how about I clean you up, princess?"

I nod silently.

"and then," he traces over the curve of my waist. "we can snuggle some more before I leave."

"yay!" I grin. "actually, let me brush my teeth first."

Matthew laughs.

we don't have a lot of time together every day, but I'm happy. he always makes sure I'm taken care of.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.9K 43 41
hi I can't write. but I keep having these ideas for Spencer Reid fanfictions. If you use my ideas please Either Tag or message me. you don't have to...
44K 427 22
Just a bunch of Spencer one shots. I will be adding on to this as I go.
341 0 4
Matthew Gray Gubler imagines from my tumblr :) There will be smut, angst and fluff in the following
745K 9.2K 30
smut warning!!