The one that got away.- Trixya

By pinkymattel

In another life, I would be your girl We keep all our promises, be us against the world In another life, I wo... More

This town
This town
I wanna go
Mamma mia
Love & affection
Diana
Only love can hurt like this
Oops! I did it again
Umbrella
Dancing on my own
Jolene
Devil in disguise
Somebody that I used to know
Hard times
Only you
What's love got to do with it
Never tear us apart
Yellow cloud
Locked out of heaven
I follow rivers
Waterloo
Lullaby
My life would suck without you
THANK YOU

Still into you

624 31 35
By pinkymattel

I should be over all the butterflies but I'm into you, I'm into you
And baby even on our worst nights
I'm into you, I'm into you
Let 'em wonder how we got this far,
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time
I'm still into you

Third person's POV

The young dark-haired girl looked at her reflection in the large mirror of her house as she tried to adjust her golden hair-ornament and fixed her ridiculously long-winged liner. She was dressed as Cleopatra, in a white dress and her pretty straight hair combed perfectly for the occasion. She definitely looked beautiful, with her black and eyeshadows that highlighted her blue eyes, but she couldn't see all of her beauty due to her insecurities and that was a shame.

"Enough. Stop overthinking things; you look gorgeous," Katya said with an honest smile, taking the girl's shoulders to see her better.

"I look like a weirdo."

"No, I don't know what are you talking about. I only see in that mirror the reflection of a beautiful girl, intelligent, talented, and with the most beautiful eyes in the world."

The girl laughed a little at that and managed to soften the blonde's heart a little.

"You just say that because our eyes look alike."

"What? No! Fran, I would never do that," Katya explained with fake indignation as she saw her own reflection in the mirror. She tried to adjust her hair ornament with fake snakes while watching her makeup perfectly applied by a certain woman who had her crazy of love, "Oh god, just look at me. I look so hot."

"Not again..."

"Frankie, honey, I couldn't blame anyone if tonight someone thought I was your older sister instead of your mother."

"I have enough problems at school with all the boys talking about how pretty my two moms are that at least for a weekend I wish we were a normal family."

The Russian smiled widely, practically ignoring almost all of the girl's explanation because she was only able to hear the first part.

"I'm a MILF?"

"Okay, enough. I'm leaving."

"No, no, no! Come stay with me while we wait for that pair," the Russian woman asked with a smile before sitting with her daughter on the couch, "So, what about the new school?"

"Uh, pretty good."

"I want the truth."

"No, really. They're a little more open-minded, and it's great to know that I'm not the only transgender girl in school; in fact, there's a guy too! Do you know how cool it is to know you're not the only one different? The cheerleaders even invited me to lunch... Although that was because they found out that I'm Aquaria's niece, but it was still a nice detail."

Katya's smile only got bigger as her daughter spoke, and she felt her heart would burst with love any time she looked at her little face full of illusion.

A lot of things had happened in the last few years.

Without a doubt, one of the most notorious and giant changes was the fact that (spoiler alert: our favorite couple of lesbos were still together) Trixie and Katya had decided to get married and after a honeymoon in their apartment, (where the younger blonde celebrated their engagement by making a stripper show for her wife and letting her lick chocolate syrup from her body) they were living her happily ever after. Of course, before they could enjoy the beautiful part, they first had to go through the difficult one. Like when Katya finally dared to go to therapy to understand that her sister's death wasn't her fault, which brought with it endless sleepless nights as Trixie sang to her favorite Russian and kissed her to let her know that everything would be okay. Or like when everyone heard about the singer's love preferences, and she was harshly criticized by the media.

Still, all that just made their marriage even stronger but there came one point in their life where they decided they needed something else, and that's where the now not-so-small Frankie came in.

"We shouldn't do this if you don't want to."

"No, it's not that. It's just," the Russian was silent for a second before looking scared at the doors of the adoption center, "What if I'm not a good mother?"

"Oh, Kat, no one can be cent percent sure that they will be a good mother. But we're here because we can give a good life to one of those little ones and above all, tons and tons of love," Trixie explained with a smile, holding her wife's hand to assure her that everything would be okay because they were about to take that adventure together. "Also, I would be so lucky if my son or daughter ends up like you."

"A lesbian photographer who in her good old days used to run into illegal motorcyclist races?"

Trixie bit her lower lip with a guilty smile.

"Yeah, maybe without the last one."

Both laughed, kissed each other, and entered the place without knowing what they were going to meet.

The social worker they had been talking with to complete the paperwork accompanied them to the playground where all the children were playing, and they quickly found that they would be the center of attention that afternoon. The girls cornered Trixie to caress her hair and show her some of their toys, while the boys were more disinterested because they were too busy playing football. But there was a little black-haired kid who was separated from everyone, reading a book under a tree that caught Katya's attention, so she went where he was.

"Hi, it's okay if I sit with you?"

The little boy looked up, scared but still nodded fearfully.

"I love that book! Who's your favorite character? Mine is Geronimo Stilton; I always wanted to be like him."

The blue-eyed boy just looked at her confused, as if he had no idea what she was talking about, and it was then that Katya realized that the cover of that adventure book was really just a facade to hide another one.

"Ah! You're reading something else, do you mind if I see?"

"No! Please don't tell others. They think I'm a freak."

"Why?"

The boy sighed heavily before letting her see that he was reading the sleeping beauty.

"I don't understand; what's wrong with it? I mean, I don't like the sleeping beauty, but my wife is a huge fan of that story."

"Wife? Don't you mean husband?"

"Oh no, I'm pretty sure she's a woman. Her name is Trixie, and it's that one over there," she explained with a smile, pointing out the pink sweetheart that she loved so much.

"Wow, she's so pretty, and she looks like a princess."

"I know," Katya replied with pride, and every second it passed, she liked the little one in front of her even more. "I'm Katya; what's your name?"

"Uh, I'm Frank."

"Frank. Nice name."

The boy wrinkled his nose with disgust.

"I hate it."

"Well, my name is Yekaterina Petrovna Zamolodchikova, but I prefer Katya. Tell me what you want me to call you and I'll do it."

"Frankie."

"Frankie," repeated the blonde with a smile while the little boy looked at her in fear, "I think it's a thousand times better. I like it, Frankie."

"I like you, Katya. Do you want to read with me?"

"I'd love it."

After that, everything was a thousand times easier. They managed to complete the adoption papers, and Trixie also fell in love with the (then) little boy. Nobody was surprised when, sometime later, Frankie admitted to being a trans girl, and they supported her in each of her visits to the doctor and psychologist. Trixie even cried with pride the first time the girl made the decision to go out in a dress. And although none of that was easy thanks to the ball of ignorant people outside, everything was more beautiful when she realized that for a mean person who didn't understand, there would be tons of good people waiting for her to take her slow but sure little steps.

"Mom, are you crying?"

"I'm sorry, it's just that I love to see you so happy," Katya said with a smile before taking a lock of hair behind her ear, "I love you, Fran."

"I love you too, mom," answered the girl with a smile, "And I'm never going to end up paying you to bring me to this fabulous family."

"Are you kidding? We should pay you. Alaska should pay you; you're the apple of her eye," the Russian said while her daughter helped to dry the tears carefully with her tiny thumbs, "But don't say that to Teddy; she'll be jealous."

The girl huffed.

"Teddy is everyone's favorite."

"Or maybe someone else is jealous."

"Me? Never!"

"Good because you have no reason to be jealous; you two brought so much joy to this family. Thanks to that, now we have discounts in Disneyland and your mother number 1 has an excuse to go to eat at McDonald's every weekend," the blonde explained as if the dark-haired teen was still a little girl who needed all her attention to understanding. Suddenly, a text appeared on the screen of her phone and a smile formed instantly when she read it, "See? Alaska wants me to ask you if you need any new books because she happened to stop casually at your favorite bookstore," the Russian scoffed, "Casually my balls..."

"Mom!" Frankie scolded her, unable to avoid a laugh, "Don't be rude."

"I'm not rude! The asshole just wants to steal my baby."

"It seems like someone else is jealous..."

"Frankie!"

"Just tell her that if she brings me the butterfly garden, I will be the happiest girl in the whole universe, and I will love her until the day I die."

"Okay, then I won't say anything."

"Mom, come on! Just tell her! Auntie Lasky isn't going to kidnap me or take me far from here, although New York sounds good, I could go see the Lion King every weekend," the young girl joked before laughing when she saw the worried face of her mother, "Calm down, just kidding."

"Well, don't joke about that! It's not my fault that this bitch and her girlfriend with the name of a state want to take you by my side, buying you with new books every week and summer vacations in New York."

Alaska did it great in the last few years.

She managed to move to New York to work as a music video producer, and her work was one of the strangest and psychedelic things you could see, but everyone flattered her, so it was worth it. And although she and Georgia finally decided that after nearly four years of relationship, they functioned better as friends; the tall girl was happy with her future wife Dakota even though she was the target of teasing by Katya, who believed her best friend had a fetish with girls with names of states.

Alaska was happy, and that was good because she deserved it.

"Stop being so jealous."

"I'm not jealous, I just..."

"Mom, mom! Look at me; I'm a princess! I'm Belle!" Said a little girl with brown hair, interrupting the girls' conversation to show them her yellow dress, "Do you like my dress?"

"Oh. My. God!" Katya exclaimed with her eyes wide open before taking the child between her arms and kissing her cheek to make her giggle, "You and Frankie are the most beautiful princesses I have ever seen."

"Not Frankie. She's silly, and she's not a princess."

"Cleopatra was also a princess, dumbass," countered the girl with black hair.

"The princess of the idiots!"

"Okay, okay, calm down because if I don't stop you girls, mommy will scold me for not calming you down, and I will run out of my good night kiss," explained the blonde pretending to be worried while the pair of sisters made disgusting gestures. "What's wrong with you? I'm already waiting for the day when both of you fall in love to be able to make fun of you girls and... Well, thinking about it again, don't do it. Be my babies forever and never fall in love or leave home."

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to fall in love like you and Mommy. Someday I will find my prince or princess charming and we are gonna live in a castle made of marshmallows with tons of puppies," replied the smallest, causing her mother's heart to break and her older sister to laugh when she saw her face.

"No, Teddy! Don't say that; you're my princess, and I don't plan to share you with a stinky boy... Or girl, I don't care."

They were a very close family, and although the sisters used to argue a lot despite the age gap, it was more than obvious that they loved each other a lot.

The story of how they adopted little Teddy was also curious.

After having Frankie at home, the girl had started to throw hints about how all her classmates had siblings to play with, and even their mothers had sisters she could call them aunties. So after talking about it seriously and making Frankie understand that if they decided to adopt another baby she would also have to be more responsible, give they a good example to eat vegetables, and share the love of her mommies; they finally accepted and concluded that maybe it was a good idea to have another baby after all.

"I want a boy," Trixie said, completely determined before entering the place, "I really want a boy. There are no boys in our family; most of our sisters are lesbians except for Brianna and Blair. Maybe a boy is what everyone needs."

"A boy sounds perfect, so then I can buy a small plastic motorcycle for him with a helmet and everything because Frankie hates them," the Russian replied with excitement, and both agreed.

They entered the place excited and determined, but before they could reach the playground guided by one of the caregivers, they found a little girl coming out of a cleaning room with her cheeks stained with chocolate.

"No again," the woman murmured tiredly before apologizing to the pair of blondes, "Florence, hiding again to eat chocolate?"

"Nope," she replied, dropping a bar of kit kat half eaten from the pocket of her dress, "It's the last time, I promise... Who are you?"

"Oh. I'm Trixie, and she's my wife, Katya," the blonde said with a smile while her wife waved with a grin, "Who are you? Little thief."

"My name is Teddy."

She was a little girl with perfectly wavy brown curls and grey eyes that were everything you needed to know that she was a curious girl because of the look she transmitted to them. Her smile was very pretty and seemed to be a commercial child. She was definitely the image of innocence.

"I thought your name was Florence," Katya said, confused as the caregiver rolled her eyes.

"Nah, I prefer Teddy," she explained as if nothing while the maternal instinct of Trixie came out, making the blonde look for a handkerchief in her handbag to clean the cheeks full of chocolate from the little kid, "Wait, are you looking for a kid? I'm available!"

The girls simultaneously looked at each other with a worried smile, but there was no opportunity for them to speak because the girl started babbling about all the reasons why they should adopt her.

"Oh! And I can stand with my hands!" She shouted excitedly before doing so, showing them her pink shorts that prevented the girl from showing her underwear, "What do you think?"

"I'm sorry, Florence can be a little intense," murmured the woman dressed in white to Trixie.

"Awesome! I can do it too; do you want to see?"

"No, Katya..."

"YES!" The girl yelled with an excited smile before the Russian handed her handbag to her wife and stood by her hands to come face to face with the little kid, "Oh my god, you're so amazing!"

It was unnecessary to explain that this little girl conquered their hearts long before they could interact with the other children.

So after that, they changed her name to officially become "Teddy," the girl was the last member of the Zamolodchikova-Mattel family. That little fairy-princess (as Trixie used to call her) had definitely come to turn her little home upside down because even with her first daughter, they never had so many problems. The dark-haired teen was quiet and enjoyed the silence, while her younger sister was indisputably the opposite.

But she was still able to steal the heart of anyone who knew her. Especially her twin auties and her grandparents and everyone really.

Even her grandmother Valerie.

And it was so long before that happened.

When Trixie decided that she would no longer hide who she was and whom she loved, her mother was the only one who yelled at her how disappointed she was at her and, after throwing her out of the house and ordered her never to return. And so it happened; Trixie cried every night for several weeks in Katya's and her father's arms. The doll didn't understand what she had done wrong for that woman to hate her and Sam so much (although it has been long since the younger sister ceased to care about her mother's opinion). For many years she tried to get her relationship working again, but it seemed to be all in vain. The woman refused every one of her invitations: birthdays, wedding, and even the welcome party when Frankie came home.

But little Teddy changed that, though she didn't do it on purpose.

It was a shopping day when Trixie went out with her daughters for a pair of dresses because Brianna and Dane's wedding would be soon. So while she and her eldest daughter were looking for something suitable in the boutique, the girl ran through the store until she accidentally bumped into the one she didn't know was her grandmother. Poor Valerie fell in love with that little girl who couldn't be silent for a second and babbled about how her mother would buy her the most beautiful pink princess dress in the store.

When the woman found out she was Trixie's daughter, she couldn't help but cry in the middle of the place. What happened next was that slowly they talked again, and now the proud grandmother loved to take Frankie to the opera and made the most beautiful dresses for Teddy.

Everyone won.

"Mom, what are you dressed up as?"

"I'm Medusa," the Russian said, sticking out her tongue to scare her, but that only made Teddy laugh, "An extremely gorgeous and young version of her. Tonight, my little teddy bear, everybody will confuse me with your older sister."

"Stooop," Frankie asked dramatically, imitating the deep voice of Alaska.

"I don't understand; why?" The little girl asked with innocence as she watched her sister roll her eyes.

"Because your mother looks so beautiful and young that anyone would think that Frankie, you, and I are sisters."

Teddy laughed sweetly for so long that he had to dry a couple of tears that fell down her cheeks.

"But mom, you're old," she said as if nothing had happened, making her sister give out one of the laughs that she had definitely inherited from her adoptive mothers, "You have white hairs, that means you're old."

"Teddy Zamolodchikova..."

"Are you girls ready?"

The three girls stopped laughing to look in the direction where the voice sounded.

As usual, Katya's heart sped up. In fact, it always did it whenever she saw the woman with whom she was so in love.

"Oh no, mom went into a trance again."

They couldn't blame her; Katya's heart kept beating as if it was the first time for her.

Many things had changed, but her love for Trixie wasn't one of those.

After so many years, that pair of blondes finally made it and stayed together. Maybe there were fights and some arguments, but none of those could separate them. Trixie was so afraid when the news that she was a lesbian was spread in the media and came to Travis, but she still didn't regret it because she was more than happy with her Russian girlfriend. Once the news reached the music producer, it was almost hell, the man became furious, trying to disappear any publication where the star of his company appeared. But in reality, that was in vain because Trixie decided not to renew her contract after all.

Of course, that involved a lot of legal trouble, and even Dane walked away from his grandfather after that. But in the end, it was all worth it when a smaller production company decided they couldn't let go of such a special artist as Trixie, so they decided to sign with her; and now, the singer was doing what she really loved, playing her guitar in smaller spaces and writing her own country songs.

Everything was a dream and only became even more so when Katya and the doll decided that they were ready to spend the rest of their lives together.

"God, I love you so freaking much," Katya said as she spread kisses all over her girlfriend's body, emphasizing the lower part of her abdomen where the tattoo with her initials was founded, "My muse."

"Come here," the girl asked, trying to control her breathing and covering her naked body with a white sheet, "Baby, you're so pretty."

Katya was so happy that for a moment, she thought she could start crying. They had gone through so many things, so many obstacles and insecurities that it seemed like a dream that they were both in the same bed with hearts full of love and lips swollen from kissing each other.

It seemed like yesterday when they first met. Katya on her motorcycle and leather jacket with an empty stomach just like her heart and Trixie being a privileged-class girl, arrogant but beautiful. It was hard to believe how two poles so opposite could come to coincide, how they were able to have such strong feelings for each other and heal their wounds together.

"I love you, Trix."

"I know," answered the girl with a smile as she gently kissed her neck, "I love you too."

"Marry me, baby," the Russian asked fervently, sitting down to be able to see Trixie's face and take her hands to kiss her knuckles over and over again. "Please, Trixie. I love you so much that I can no longer bear the fact that you are not my wife; I want to see you wear a white dress as you walk to the altar and be able to buy you a perfect engagement ring that symbolizes our love."

The honey-eyed blonde sighed tenderly before sitting down and gently caressing Katya's face, still unable to believe how lucky she was to have her by her side.

"I think it's finally time to do it."

"Does that mean...?"

"It means that I will officially be Mrs. Zamolodchikova," she replied with a gigantic smile, taking her fiancee by the cheeks to stamp her lips in a deep kiss. She was savoring every second of this and realizing that she would never cease to love the way of her sweet and soft lips, "Yes. I do want to marry you, sole mio. I want to share the rest of my life with you."

"I love you, I love you so much," Katya said excitedly, "Put back your clothes. We'll go for that ring right now."

Trixie laughed loudly, throwing her head back and allowing her fiancee to kiss her bare neck and chest, and if it wasn't for Katya holding her tightly, she probably would have hit her head with the wall.

"I'm sure that tomorrow will be a better day to do so. Now just let me kiss you until I fall asleep."

"I think it's the best idea in the world."

Obviously, everyone threw the house out the window when they heard the news. Their wedding was private and just with their family and friends: just with the people they needed to be happy, but it was certainly a cute celebration. The twins and Sam gave a speech about how excited they were that these girls had turned around and married once and for all; Alaska got deeply drunk and hugged them for at least half an hour while Jeremy and Jason danced with their respective daughters. And Patricia couldn't hold back her tears, knowing that she had finally fulfilled the promise she made to her best friend before she died. 

Finally, her little Katya was happy.

Ah! Needless to say, their first dance as a couple was an instrumental version of "Waterloo." Their usual cheesy song.

"Did you lose something?" Trixie asked with a naughty smile, walking painfully slowly to the couch where her family was. To be more specific, where her wife with her mouth open was, "I asked you something, little brat."

Katya smiled at the realization that those were the first words she said to her wife.

"You look gorgeous."

Trixie was dressed as a mermaid, with a green skirt, a starfish hair ornament with pearls, and a white top that pretended to be a pair of seashells, although she tried to make it more discreet (because she was now an exemplary family mother). Her hair was again blonde, perfectly wavy, and without a doubt, her makeup was the best of the four.

She looked like a real mermaid.

"You too, baby," the blonde doll replied with a smile before approaching to kiss her wife, but the youngest of her daughters didn't allow her because she jumped into Katya's arms, "Hey!"

"Don't kiss; that's disgusting!"

"For the first time, I agree with Teddy on something," answered a very disinterested Frankie.

"Oh my god, Fran! You look so beautiful!" Trixie said with a proud smile that made her teenage daughter's cheeks paint a cute scarlet red, "The three of you look beautiful, let me take a picture of you."

So after a long photoshoot with some nice poses and some ridiculous ones, they finally decided it was getting late.

"Can we leave? Aunt Sam promised to bring a lot of brownies tonight!"

"Honey, please don't eat any of the brownies your auntie brings tonight."

"She said she would take some specials for me; I think she will put them a lot of m&ms!" Exclaimed little teddy as Katya hugged her wife from behind, "Can we leave now?"

Frankie looked at everything suspiciously and knew what was next.

"Teddy, you forgot to take a jacket. Let's go to find one."

"But it's not cold outside."

"Do you want to stay and watch that pair start kissing?"

"Thinking about it again; I really need a jacket after all," the little girl said before taking her older sister's hand and going up in search of that coat.

Trixie smiled gently, and as soon as her daughters left, she felt a couple of kisses begin to be placed on her neck.

"You could be more discreet, you know? My little stars already know that their mother is a horny idiot."

"Thank god I won't have to hide it anymore," the Russian replied with a triumphant smile as Trixie turned around to face her and bit her lip, "I love it when you refer to them as your little stars."

Long ago, the moon fell in love with the sun, but the night forbade her to see him because she said it was wrong. Then, the moon would escape away secretly to meet him until one day the two of them decided to finally show their love by forming the eclipse. Long later, the night found out, and she was so ashamed of her daughter that she tried to hide her secret from the universe; however, she couldn't do it for long since from the love of the moon and the sun, the stars were born.

"That's what they are. My pair of beautiful and shining little stars," the blonde mermaid replied as she bit her lower lip to repress a smile, "You know Patricia will kill us for being late at the party, right?"

"Princess, I got used to it. Also, Sharon wouldn't mind if I'm late for kissing my wife."

The Zamolodchikova-Mattel family was late for the traditional Halloween party they gave every year to remember Sharon's memory.

When the therapies ended, Katya realized that her sister wasn't coming back, but that didn't mean she should forget her. She didn't want her daughters to grow up without knowing how important that girl was in her life. And her whole family agreed with that, even Alaska. So they agreed that every year, they would throw a party for the goth girl's favorite celebration as Sharon used to do it when she was alive.

Katya knew that her sister wouldn't have liked to be remembered otherwise.

"I know," Trixie said before sighing, "She would have been so proud of you, Zamo. Of the great woman that you became; of the good mother, daughter, sister, and wife you are."

The Russian smiled before kissing her.

"I'm proud."

"Of what?"

"Of how much we have done in recent years."

"Sole mio, I can't agree more with you," the girl dressed up as a mermaid replied proudly before kissing her wife, "I love you, Kat."

"And I will love you for the rest of my life, Trixie Mattel."

The end.

We obviously needed to end this thing with a Paramore song, uh?

Please read my next note, thanks, bye.

Oh, and vote and comment what do you think about this! It would mean a lot to me! 🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198 5 1
"Trixie, who didn't know jack shit about skiing, had to admit even she was impressed by the flagrant display of skill as the figure arrowed through t...
3.9K 235 10
"She's back in town you know. She's playing a show at Dolly's tonight." Violet said, trying to see if there was any hope of getting the bitter woman...
2.4K 182 20
Her night was long. She could not sleep. She pulled him down into the deep. She cried soft tears, then sang again. So chosen souls could meet their e...
2.5K 134 14
When love ends the only way to understand it is to go back to the start... There are two sides to every love story For Trixie, it was easier to start...