Life With Hunter Hayes (Imagi...

By wildblueheartache

*Warning: sexual/adult content* This short series chronicles your relationship with Hunter Hayes, starting as... More

Author's Note/Introduction
First Time
Spice It Up
Missed Your Touch
More than a Fight
Valentine's Vacay
Marry Me?
Wedding Night (Finale)
Video Call Distractions (Bonus)
Mile High (Bonus)
Reunited (Bonus)
Tour Bus Struggles (Bonus)
Turning the Tables (Bonus)
Baking Stress Relief (Bonus)
Red Carpet Fun (Bonus)
Just Another Day in Paradise (Bonus)

Payback (Bonus)

126 1 0
By wildblueheartache

Hunter wasn't kidding when he said he'd get you back for blowing him during an important video call.

It had been a few weeks since the incident, and you thought maybe he forgot about it, or at least mellowed out about it. You knew that despite how hot it was and how good it felt, he was a little mad at you for it, even if he wouldn't outwardly say that. The two of you were getting ready to make a trip down to Louisiana to spend the week with his parents. You were busy packing a bag when he dropped a plastic package on the bed, startling you. "What's this?" You asked.

"This is payback," he grinned, opening the bag to reveal a pair of underwear. "These are remote controlled, vibrating panties and you're going to wear them when we go to dinner with my parents tonight."

"First, you know I hate the word panties. Neither of us are saying it again," you warned. You examined the garment, feeling the vibrating component, conveniently located right where you're most sensitive spot would be. It was small, and you were confident it would be bearable, or at least not work the way he hoped. "Second, fine. I know you're salty about the video call so if this helps us put the whole thing to rest, I'll do it."

"Great," He grinned, flashing you the remote to said clothing. "I'll be keeping this close the whole night. Better watch out."

You rolled your eyes, still not convinced it would be a big deal. Maybe you could act it up so he was satisfied? You weren't sure.

****

That night, after a long flight and a brief rest, the pair of you got ready for dinner. The pair of you were sleeping in his old bedroom, which was a little weird, but not unpleasant. Hunter made you put the underwear on in front of him to ensure you followed through, and you complied. You put on a nice dress, helping him into a nice dress shirt and jacket before you met his parents in the living room.

The four of you drove to the restaurant, chatting idly, but Hunter made no move to the remote in his pocket. You thought he might have forgotten about it, but as you were walking into the restaurant, you felt it turn on, causing you to pause briefly in surprise. You were shocked by how powerful the vibrations were, but kept your composure, noticing the sly smile on your husband's face and not wanting to let him win.

As the four of you sat down, he turned the vibration up a notch, and you shifted uncomfortably in your seat as you looked at the menu. You could feel heat rising in your body at the stimulation, but you tried to focus on the words in front of you. When the waiter came over, everyone quickly ordered, and you could feel Hunter's eyes trained to you and your reaction. You held steady, not showing anything outwardly, though you knew he could tell it was affecting you slightly.

His parents droned on for a moment before the conversation turned more to you. As it did, he turned the intensity up again. You tried to cross your legs to muffle anything that was happening, but it made the sensations more intense, fingernails digging into your own leg. "So, how's work going?" His mom asked you, turning all attention to you.

"Mmm," you began, acting like you were thinking but trying to disguise a moan. "It has its ups and downs! I knew going into this career it wasn't going to be all feel good stories so somedays are easier than others, but I still love it!"

Both parents seemed pleased, transitioning into some story about something only kinda related. You were grateful, as you could feel the intensity taking over you and knew talking was going to become harder. You were getting closer to release, though, and you welcomed it, thinking that could be the end of it. But just as soon as you were close to tipping over the edge, Hunter turned off the vibration all together, leaving you wanting more. You eyed him suspiciously, but he could only grin back at you.

Just as you had almost settled down again, he turned it back up again, causing you to twitch ever so slightly. You wanted to reach over to him and pinch him, something to show your displeasure but you knew he would only make it worse for you if you did. Soon, your food arrived, and you reveled in the chance to be somewhat quiet. He turned up the intensity again, and when you took a bite of food, you moaned a little, as if the food was that good. It was alright, but nothing compared to what was happening between your legs.

Once again, he brought you just to the edge of release before ceasing the vibrations. This was how the rest of the dinner went, with you struggling to make conversation as he seemed to abuse you with the remote control. You wanted so bad to just give in and scream his name, but you couldn't, and more importantly, you didn't want to give him the satisfaction. He was clearly enjoying this, and you suddenly understood his anger toward you. You were pissed. And turned on.

The torture continued on the drive home and until you said goodnight to his parents, locking yourselves in his old room for the night. With the vibrations stopped, you glared at him, crossing your arms as he began laughing. "You think this is funny? I get wanting to get me back but this was so much worse than what I did with you. At least you got relief, not to mention it only lasted minutes."

He grinned, trying to wrap an arm around you, but you pulled away, avoiding his gaze and turning your back to him. "Babe, come on. You had to know I was going to get you back bigger than ever. And I won't leave you hanging." He stepped toward you, fingers softly grazing your shoulder as his hot breath hit your neck. "This was fun, but watching you writhe and not being able to touch you made me want you more."

You shivered as he pulled you into him, a persistent throbbing lingering between your legs even with no vibration. But once again, you were stubborn about not giving him the satisfaction of winning. "Was it torture? 'Cause that was torture."

"Oh it was agonizing," he whispered in your ear, voice low. "My favorite sound is hearing you moan my name. And watching you wrap your lips around a fork but not me? It felt criminal,"

His words were only turning you on more, if that was possible, but you tried not to show it. "You didn't like it the last time I had you in my mouth..."

He spun you around, hands on your hips as he roughly pulled you to his waist, grinding into you slightly. Lips millimeters from yours, he cupped your face, gazing at you with intense lust in his eyes. It had been a long time since you had seen this side of him, and it reminded you of the first time you had had sex, sending an excited tingle through your body. "No I liked last time too much. That was the problem. How can I get anything done if the perfect girl has me wrapped around her finger?" He moved ever so slightly closer to you, but still wouldn't kiss you, and you ached for him despite your better judgement. "You know I've missed being in control. As much as every time with you is perfect...it's time to get back to my roots..."

He finally kissed you, softly at first, but quickly growing more passionate. He ran a finger along your spine, starting at the bottom and slowly working his way up to the zipper of your dress, tugging it down. Your entire body was buzzing as you stepped out of your dress, as if any touch from him could send you over the edge. He guided you to the bed, pushing you onto it as he climbed on top of you. He pulled off his suit jacket as you fumbled with the buttons, lips smashing together in a fiery kiss.

All too soon, he broke away, crouching down at the edge of the bed and eyeing you carefully. He took off your heels, starting with the left and kissing from your ankle to your upper thigh, then switching to your other leg. You squirmed, desperate to feel him close to you, craving friction only he knew how to give. "Remember," he smirked, face mere inches away from your most sensitive area as he pulled the underwear off. "You can't cum unless I tell you."

You whined, throwing your head back in exasperation. "Hunter, please. I've waited all night and I need it."

Another smirk. "If you whine, you have to wait longer."

You sighed, but nodded, watching his every move closely. He kept kissing you, tongue licking right around the area where you wanted him kept, but just avoiding it. You bit back a desperate whimper. Finally, he wrapped his lips around your clit, tonguing the bundle of nerves. You gasped, falling flat against the mattress, already feeling close to release again. You couldn't take it. "I need it Hunter, please. You're making it so much worse."

He grinned, humming against you. "Need what baby?"

"I need you," you moaned.

"Need me for what?" He asked, stopping his motions, looking up at you and feigning innocence."

You suppressed a frustrated groan. "I need you inside me. Please please please."

He paused, taking far too long to think it over. "Mmm...I guess you've earned it." He stood, making quick work of his belt and pants, letting them and his boxers hit the floor. His arousal was apparent, but not for long before he shoved his full length inside you, both of you gasping in pleasure. You both seemed sigh in relief as he filled you, desperate to be as close as possible. He wasted no time picking up a pace, thrusting hard and fast into you to keep you a moaning, panting mess.

It took all your strength not to let yourself tip over the edge. As desperate as you were, going so long having your orgasm denied was exceptionally hot, probably only making the problem worse. You loved being with Hunter in this way in any respect, or when the power was equal, but him taking charge again was really satisfying. Your fingernails dug into his back, so hard you were sure you were drawing blood. "Hunter," you moaned. "Please."

His thrusts were getting more sloppy now, him close to releasing as well. His mouth was at your ear again, nipping at your earlobe. "Come for me, baby." At hearing his permission, you finally let go, you vision clouded over by your own release. Your walls clenching around his cock pushed him over the edge, spilling into you as you convulsed beneath him. You had never had such a powerful orgasm, nor one that lasted so long. You didn't even feel your husband collapse beside you and pull you close.

After a moment, you finally caught your breath. "Holy shit..."

Hunter laughed, nuzzling his face into your neck. "Worth the wait?"

You nodded, moving to kiss him passionately in gratitude, ready to kiss the night away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.7K 26
*Book One* Aisling grew up in a small town in Louisiana with her mother, father and two older brothers. She has watched her brothers fall in and out...
19.3K 308 24
🍓 "𝘖𝘩... 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳♡" ✧♡✧ ❥𝘺/𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷...
970 55 31
19 year old Avery Miller is going to Breaux Bridge to see her brother for spring break. But what happens when she meets famous country artist Hunter...
687 15 6
• Monster Ocs Book Warning ⚠️ NSFW Short roleplay for monster lovers out there. Requested is needed. (Thanks for the support :) ) Starts: October 26...