Oh Sangwoo X OC [killing stal...

By DonnaMeow0-0

" you love me? ~ " He's murderous, merciless, monstrous She's innocent cheerful kind quiet She loved his ma... More

There's someone here i want you to meet
Hug me back little girl
don't worry I got u I got u
Have you ever been in love Mela?
Have you ever had a boyfriend before?
Go away ...
Are you okay?
don't look inside the basement
Let's dance ... shall we
Good luck ... Mela ...
Congratulations shorty
Are you okay?
Do you love me?
We are not alike at all
Can i ask you something?
what if I was some sort of a serial killer and kidnapped you~
I love being with you ...
You never raise your voice
Ummmn ... hiii
This is all because of you
I'll be your new friend
Don't act foolishly
Hellooo
Come down stairs
aah shorty ....
Did you get in the bassment?
NO!
_____
Who are they going to believe
How?
Tell me
Help me pretty please
Bye
Shhhhh
Im back shorty~
Why
You know what makes me laugh?
Does it hurt?
The regret
You want me to stay ?
Wazzap Wazzap Wazzaaaap!
READ THIS PLEASE!
You dont have to lie to me Mela
Are you sure Mela?
If you ever loved me let me go

Im right behind you

1.3K 36 56
By DonnaMeow0-0

Mela opened her eyes it was the middle of the night and saw herself completely dressed with weird clothes. Soon Sangwoo came in, he his self also dressed with similar clothes.

She just stared at up at him in confusion.

" you're finally awake, the drug impact seems to have gone away " he said

Sangwoo then came closer and pulled her up in her feet.

" we ~ are going for a ride "

Melas eyes widened, this was her chance to escape. It was before she noticed her feet cuffed to his. Her hopes has died.

" follow me " he said basically dragging her as he walked.

Mela was so terrified from Sangwoo at that moment. She was terrified he would kill her outside and throw her in some dumpster. Imagining her dead body made her shake.

As he was walking through the corridor his walking stopped due to Mela who stopped in her tracks.

He turned around to her and asked " what's wrong "

She looked up at him before looking down at the line he drew on the floor. He chuckled before he walked back towards her cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

He could feel her shaking slightly

" it's alright when your with me " he said before taking he by the hand and walked. Now she didn't want to leave.

They entered the kitchen and she just lost it.

She backed away quickly almost tripping and caught on Sangwoos jacket hiding behind him burrying her face on his back wining.

" come on, it's not that scary anymore "

In the kitchen laid a wrapped body. It was his mother's body. MaMa 👶🏻

Sangwoo pulled Mela from behind him and grabbed her chin to make her look at the body which she didn't want to.

" come on you have to get used to her, after all you're going to help me Burry her "

Mela stopped in shock before quickly looking up at him and saw this absolute creepy wide devil grin on his face. Her body just collapsed at the floor just from looking at his face.

He looked down at her and started chucking in a real scary way. Mela just wished she wasn't born at that moment.

He walked towards the body and lifted it.

" come on Mela ~ I can't do this alone with my injuries "

She looked at him in fear, frozen in place.

" don't worry ~ I'm with you~ when we get back we will have a nice hot chocolate "

Hot chocolate? That's not the time to mention such topics right now, she could throw up.

" Mela~ come on, I'm being nice til this moment, you don't want to change that "

He warned

She quickly and shakily got up on her feet and tried to touch the body before quickly taking her hand back.

" don't worry that's not her face, I was considerate enough to let you hold her from her feet "

Mela closed her eyes in disgust, those feet were walking one day gosh!

She held her feet and carried her at the best strength she's got.

" good girl, now walk baby "

She obeyed him in fear and started walking forward and he backwards. He opened the door and she followed him, the door closed on it own and they continued down the stairs, through the gate and to the car.

Sangwoo let go of the head before it smashed into the ground making this noise that Mela shivered to. But Sangwoo was used to these sounds.

He opened the car trunk and once again helped Mela to carrie the body and throw it into the trunk he closed it. And wrapped an arm around Mela, then led her to the driving seat. He opened it.

" get in baby doll " she got into the driver seat with fear and then hopped to the other seat before Sangwoo sat on the driver seat shortly after.

' they couldn't enter the car from two doors cuz they were cuffed together just clarifying '

Sangwoo started the car and drove, mela looked from the window to get sight of at least a person but Sangwoo knew the right path to take.

As he was driving he put on some music to ease Mela a little bit because he was hearing her breathing loudly and uncontrollably.

He put on killing me softly song. She felt even more suffocated from the world ' killing '

" I don't like this song, wanna change it? "

Mela then SUDDENLY opened the window and waved her arms out for someone who seemed to be walking on the side of the road!

Sangwoo quickly pulled her from her hair and yanked her back roughly! her head hit the steering hard she winced lilting out a whimper.

Sangwoo then looked forward only to see he was driving towards the person who seemed frozen in place!

Sangwoo quickly turned back on the road letting a loud horn and drove away only to hear
" Asshole! "

He drove in high speed as mela held her head in pain. He stopped the car roughly and opened the door yanking Mela from her hair outside the car and she wined in a high pitch volume.

" you bitch! " he dragged her outside

" ARE GIU TRYING TO LEAVE ME?! ARE YOU TEYUNG TO PUT ME IN JAIL IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!! " he screamed at her while yanking her hair back and forth painfully as she cried in both fear and pain.

" YOU KNOW WHAT! I've been too nice to you, but now I see that you don't deserve it "

He suddenly opened the trunk of the car

" you'll be riding here with her! " he pulled her towards the trunk and she was struggling in horror as if he was about to throw her in hell. He carried her to put her inside that's when she hugged him tightly around his Nick in desperate begging crying her eyes out.

Sangwoo stopped when she hugged him with her shaking arms, hearing her cries and feeling her tears on his nick.

He gritted his teeth before sighing closing his eyes, they stayed like that for a whole minute.

Mela shivered bit got waaay too relieved when she heard the trunk closes. He walked to the side of the car while her still in his arms.

He got in and placed her beside him but rolled down the seat to a point where it was like a bed now. He had a blanket at the passengers seat which he took and covered her.

He climbed on top of her and placed his forehead on hers.

" I will cover your head with this blanket, and I don't want you to move an inch, until we arrive got that? " he looked at her threatening.

She nodded quickly

" Mela ... there's a lot of things that I want to talk to you about, but it seems ... you're not ready ... " he said before laying his head on her breasts.

" you got me all exhausted ... and we still have a long way to go " he said laying there on top of here like that for a while.

He then lifted his head and looked at her, she looked exhausted too. He leaned in and asked

" are you going to get into trouble again? "

She shook her head quickly

" good "

" Mela " he knelt down to her ear and whispered

" next time the punishment will be ... sexual ...

He could feel her heart beat louder when he said that word he knew her weak spots he knew her fears he knew everything. Now she will think 10 times instead of twice before she tries to make any move.

He covered her head with the blanket and continued driving.

The night felt like forever as mela tried to take a nap to get away from the world a little bit.

After an hour and a half Sangwoo arrived at the place.

" we're here "

Mela didn't move

" mela"

.....

" mela? "

....

Sangwoo leaned in and removed the blanket to see her asleep.

He kept staring at her for a while before he caressed her cheek softly

She opened her eyes slowly to the sight of him

She blinked twice before mouthing ' we're there? "

Sangwoo was taken back slightly it was the first time she managed to 'say' something since forever ...

" yeah we're here, come on help me "

He said extending a hand, she looked sadly at his hand and took it. He helped her out of the car and went to the trunk. He opened it carried the body and threw it on the ground to close the trunk.

Mela looked around her, she didn't know where she was, they were in the middle of the woods and it was uncomfortably quiet.

She was afraid to be in such place at night, Sangwoo being with her though eased her a little bit.

" are you ready ? " he asked holding the head of the body she gulped before nodding. She wasn't ready at all actually!  He chuckled " well good cuz I'm not ready at all "

She glanced at him nervously before leaning down and carrying the body from the feet.

Sangwoo had a bag of shovels on his back he placed a flashlight in his mouth and started walking. He was walking in the front holding the body with his hands behind his back and mela in the back following his lead.

While they were climbing, they heard a rattle in the bushes mela let out a slight scream more like a whistle and dropped the body and hugged Sangwoo in fear, closing her eyes.

They then heard the rattle again and they both looked at something which squirted away.

" that was just a fox " Sangwoo calmly said.

Mela was staring at the bushes she didn't realize she was still hugging Sangwoo.

He laughed at her before he held the whole body on his back and gave mela the flashlight and put the bag of shovels on her back.

" why don't you walk in front of me and light the way alright? "
She found that idea way more better she nodded quickly and took the flashlight she could feel Sangwoo's hand on her shoulder as they walked which send relief to her.

" I'm right behind you "

Sangwoo was exhausted from carrying the body after the injuries of the car accident but he managed.

" here " he said " that's a good spot "
He dropped the body on the ground before stretching as he grunted " aaaah they sure get heavier when they're dead " he said

He threw hisself on the ground only to see Mela looking at him dumbfounded

" well .... what are you waiting for? ... start digging "

She stared at him again dumbfounded before slowly pointing towards her self as if asking him ' me? '

" no ... my mother ... who else dummy, I already spared you half of the work. You do the rest "

She looked down not happy about it, before she sighed and took the shovels out of the bag and began to dig.

She never dug before in her life she pushed the shovel down but the ground was hard.

Sangwoo could see her not managing

" use your feet ... "

Mela dug her feet into the ground

" are you a dog mela? "

Mela was embarrassed

" your feet on the shovel not the ground push the shovel down with your feet "

Mela felt stupid she placed her feet on the shovel and started pushing down.

" kick it down hard kick it "

She started kicking down in the shovel and  it finally worked. It went through the dirt and she pulled it out and started digging.

Digging seems to be easy when you watch it being done but definitely not easy at all! It was so hard she felt her arms hurt her back hurts her legs hurt. It was terrible.

She then glanced towards Sangwoo but didn't find. She then heard his voice from the other side in front of a tree, his back towards her but his face looking back at her while waving in one hand while the other hand was occupied.

" continue continue I'll be right with you "

Mela blushed and quickly turned her head around. She continued digging.

Sangwoo came back rubbing his hands with a hand sanitizer and grabbed a shovel.

" alright let me speed this up " he started digging waaay faster and more efficient than Mela she was still digging in slow motion compared to him.

After they had dug deep Sangwoo decided it was enough.

" alright it's good enough " he climbed up but mela couldn't. And just for a brief moment she thought he was going to burry her alive with the body.

She started jumping hysterically trying to catch his leg whimpering.

" what is going on??? " Sangwoo said trying to get out of the whole but he could feel his trousers being pulled down almost revealing his boxer

" Mela are you somehow turned on by me digging or something "

Mela couldn't let go of  him she wanted to climb out first but she was too short.

" duuude get a hold on your lust a bit I ain't going far away! "

He finally let go and climbed up fixing his trousers and looking down at her with confusion.

She was looking at him in fear tears in her eyes.

He tilted his head

" why so horny " he asked before smiling

" just kidding, come here " he extended his hand down to her, her eyes widened a bit she extended her hand up he took grab of it and pulled her up and hugged her.

She was curled in a ball inside his cuddle

he patted her back " what was that all about? Hmmm? Did you think I'd do such a thing to you ? "

She sniffed twice trying to hold back the whimpers and calm down

" I would never never never never ever kill you"

He kissed her cheek then her other cheek then her nose then her lips he tickled her a bit and she for the first time in forever let out a soft laughter.

Even her, after she laughed within seconds she was surprised she did.

Sangwoo started at her for a couple of seconds before smirking

" come on~ I've spoiled you too much, get your butt back up on working now "

He stood up pulling her up with him and started covering the body with dirt and filling
the whole.

After they were finally finished, Sangwoo took Mela by the hand and walked back the woods it's like the strangest thing ever, they just buried a body and now they're going back hand in hand as If they left a fancy restaurant or the end of a date night or something.

They reached the car and got in. Sangwoo started driving.

'  So give me one good reason
Baby come on
I've lived for you and me
And now I really come to see
That life would be much better once you're gone 🎶 '

Sangwoo was rocking his head back and forth while as he was driving while singing with the band. Mela on the other hand was under the blanket thinking how terrible the thing they had just done.

Sangwoo arrived at his house and parked the car

' Don't want to be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two
You may hate me but it ain't no lie
Baby bye bye by-' *turns off*

" bye bye bitch! " he cheered after turning off the car. he then pulled mela out of the car carrying her in his arms and walked to the door while humming the song.

He got in and closed the door behind him, he walked inside. Got undressed and undressed mela too, she was asleep.

" it's like you've done the hard work shorty "

He said before dressing her his pajamas, he then carried her and walked down the basement uncuffed her and placed her on the floor.

" sorry shorty, but that's for trying to leave me today " he said before throwing a blanket on top of her. He then left and checked the time it was 3:45 am.

He yawned before throwing his self on the futon and drifted into a deep sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Boooo~

🙊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.8K 19
Sangwoo x Fem Reader: Y/n was a regular girl, she wasn't particularly smart or popular, but that didn't stop Sangwoo from desiring her. Sangwoo and y...
3.7K 53 25
HELP HIM HAS REACHED 1.K READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! ✨Updated cover✨-art by unknown artist-edited by me π‘·π’”π’šπ’„π’‰π’s π’˜π’π’'𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉�...
189K 3.6K 26
Make Sangwoo jealous, paint Bum like one of your French girls, choose your own Killing Stalking Adventure. All of that and more to come!
240K 4.9K 24
This is my first time making killing stalking Fanfiction of Sangwoo x reader x yoonbum If you want me make more chapters of this book comment in t...