What Am I Going To Do With You

By xi_donis

Lena Luthor is a powerful criminal, known for killing powerful men. She was abused as a child, Her father was... More

Mystery Woman
I Know Everything
Morning Sunshine
Beautiful Nightmare
Opening Up
Opening Up (2)
Dinner
First Time For Everything
Caught
Disturbance
Infatuation
Restless Nights
Thursday
Love Day
I Love You More
Both Sides
You Have Me
The Love I Have For You
Change In Attitudes
I Understand Now
You Deserve It
I Have A Plan

Inexplicable Love

800 29 3
By xi_donis

"Oh my God, oh my fucking- Kara!"

Lena couldn't believe how good Kara was at this, just thirty minutes ago she couldn't get her out of the corner but now, now she was an unstoppable, eager little thing, and as good as it felt, it was almost a little to much for her.

Meanwhile Kara was blushing as Lena came undone above her once again, her skin was flushed, her hair was sticking to her forehead from sweat, there was a rush of adrenaline that seemed to be coursing through her out of nowhere, when they first started this she was a nervous wreck, but now all she wanted to do was please Lena as best as she could, she wanted to make her feel the things she so desperately wanted to feel.

"Kara, Kara, Kara, Kara..."

"Mhm?"

Lena couldn't even form any other words other than Karas name, her knuckles were white from gripping the headboard so hard, she wanted to kiss Kara, so she could show her how good she was doing, but the blonde showed no interest in stopping anytime soon.

Kara chuckled against Lena, diving back into her folds while wrapping her lips around her now swollen bundle of nerves.

"Ah, ah, Kara."

"Lena..."

The brunette hissed out in sensitivity, trying to keep her hips still but she just couldn't stop from squirming, it felt too good, it hurt too good.

"Lena."

"Uh huh?"

"Stay still."

"Mhm"

Kara chuckled again, not being able to contain her smile once Lenas hips started moving again.

"Feels too good?"

Lena wanted to roll her eyes, she wanted to say something back, give her a smart remark, but she couldn't, it did feel too good, it all felt so so good, her body was floating at this point, she was surprised at how responsive she was being, Kara would usually be out of it five minutes in, but then again, she was different than Kara, Kara was special, and her teeth are sharp!

"Fuck!"

Green eyes snapped down to look at what Kara was doing, she completely lost it when she felt-saw those pearly white teeth nipping on the most sensitive part of her body.

"How's that feel? Is that okay?"

"Yeah it just- I wasn't expecting you to- oh God"

Lena couldn't even finish her sentences, her eyes had rolled back, her toes curled and her back arched off the bed, it was almost astounding how many times she had came in just thirty minutes, it's like Kara knew exactly what to do and how to do it, she wondered if it had something to do with the pent up need that she had to please her constantly, whatever it was, it had her on a hot streak.

"Are you alright?"

"Mhm"

Truth is, Lena had almost tapped out three times, Kara was really starting to give her a run for her money, seriously, how was she so good at this?

Kara decided she was going to give Lena a break by deciding to use something other than her tongue, she left a quick kiss on the bottom of Lenas stomach before slowly pushing two fingers into her dripping core.

"Shit"

It was a hissed out swear, of course Lena hadn't expected it, but her body immediately reacted by clenching down hard against Karas two fingers.

Kara quickly used her other hand to stroke Lenas thigh, coaxing her body to relax so she could actually move her fingers, once she had succeeded she gradually pushed her fingers deeper, drawing loud moans out of her girlfriend.

"Kara, Kara, fuck Kara"

A blush seemed to make its way to Karas face within seconds, something about the way Lena said her name made her want to do more, she wanted to hear that specific sound over and over again, she didn't think she would ever tire of this.
———
Ten?

Twenty?

Two?

It had to have been two hours so far, Lena had lost count of how many orgasms she'd had, and yet Kara still hadn't shown any signs of stopping.

Wasn't she thirsty?

How hadn't her fingers cramped up?

What had she gotten herself into?

Lenas suddenly got pulled out of her thoughts.

Literally.

Kara had grabbed her hips and pulled her forward, she didn't even realize she had pushed away from her in the first place.

"Lena, baby, do you need me to stop?"

An out.

Was she going to take it?

No, Luthors didn't need breaks, they took whatever was given to them, except for breaks in this case.

"No, I'm okay"

"Are you sure? We can stop if you want to get some water."

"Don't need it"

Kara furrowed her eyebrows at the brunette, she definitely needed some sort of break, maybe she was just being stubborn.

"Lena, look at me"

Lena sat up on her elbows so she could look at Kara, the sight of the blonde was both incredibly sexy and incredibly adorable, her pupils were blown, her forehead glistened with sweat, arousal was smeared all over her chin, strands of hair were stuck to her neck, forehead and collarbone, her fingers were digging into Lenas hipbones, but, she was still her soft Kara, her eyebrows were furrowed in concern, she was just so perfect.

"I'm going to go get you some water okay?"

"Mhm"

Kara kissed the top of Lenas stomach then quickly walked to the kitchen to go get water.

While she was gone, Lena took a minute to collect herself, she checked to see if she could actually move her legs and was surprised when she actually started aching, but it wasn't in pain, it was a rapid pulsing that seemed to push through her body, and more importantly in between her legs, maybe she didn't need a break after all, but then she had to think about Kara, her poor baby, always so eager to please her, there was no way she couldn't be feeling some type of need herself, besides, Lena didn't mind returning the favor.

"Hi."

Lena looked up to see a very flustered Kara standing near the doorway, two crisp, ice cold water bottles in her hands.

"Come here Kara."

The blonde nearly dropped the water bottles at the tone of Lenas voice.

Why'd she have to say it like that?

"Um, why?"

Lena genuinely laughed at the question, her eyebrow raising as she did so.

"How else am I going to get the water baby?"

"Oh"

Kara nearly face palmed, of course she had read Lena wrong, she never really had been able to.

She quickly went over to Lena and gave her the water, feeling a surge of energy course through her veins when pale fingers touched hers for a split second, causing her to drop her own bottle but Lena swiftly caught it and handed it back to her.

"Are you alright?"

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be? It's not like somethings wrong or anything, I'm fine, yeah, all good, just peachy."

Lena tilted her head but just continued to drink her water, feeling her whole body cool down just from the few sips she took, she never realized how hot she actually was.

Kara took more than a few sips, in fact, she had downed her whole bottle in less than thirty seconds, slightly impressing Lena.

"Thirsty?"

Karas cheeks burned red, she nodded at the question, throwing her empty bottle into the nearby bin.

Lena put her water bottle on the nightstand, deciding not to drink all of it just in case she needed it again.

"Why don't you sit down Kara"

"Oh okay sure"

Kara sat down on the bed, crossing her legs right after, but apparently Lena had other plans because she pulled them apart.

So she had read her right.

"Oh."

"Oh indeed"

Lena laughed and placed herself in between Karas legs.

"It's not everyday that you get a Luthor to kneel for you."

"Y-yeah I know"

"Can I take these off? Is that okay?"

Kara nodded and lifted up slightly so Lena could pull off her sweatpants.

Once they were off Lena gently blew on the outside of her underwear, causing her to squirm.

"You've absolutely soaked through these"

"Have I?"

Lena nodded and hooked her middle finger underneath the hem of the fabric.

"Can I take these off too?"

"Uh huh"

Kara watched the thin white clothing be thrown to the side and she couldn't help but feel a sudden rush of anxiety.

Lena could sense it though, she knew Kara well, she knew how she could go from completely confident, to sheepish in a matter of seconds, she had no intention of rushing this.

"I've got you, you're okay"

She proceeded to leave a trail of gentle kisses down Karas stomach, stopping right above her center.

At this point Kara was gripping the sheets as tight as she could without ripping them, she didn't want to lose it, her skin was heated, she was pretty sure it would never return back to normal until tomorrow.

"Do you want this?"

"Yes, yes please"

"Do you want me?"

"Yes Lena, of course I do."

Lena left another kiss on the inside of Karas right thigh, then slowly began to lick stripes through her folds, purposely neglecting her clit as she did so simply because she knew Kara wouldn't be vocal about it, she was so prone to being obedient that she never spoke up when she needed something, she always waited until it was given to her, and at the beginning of their relationship Lena loved that, but for right now, she wasn't going to let up until she did.

It went on for what felt like forever.

Lena had been so into her little game that she almost didn't hear the slight ripping sound come from above her, almost, when she looked up she saw the sheets first, but then she saw Karas eyes squeezed shut, the veins in her neck bulging, her bottom lip being abused by her teeth, fuck, this woman was so incredibly attractive Lena nearly lost it right then.

"Kara?"

"Mhm?"

"Do you want something?"

As expected, Kara shook her head no.

"Are you sure?"

"Uh huh"

"Kara, if you want something you have to tell me, I'm not a mind reader."

"I don't-"

"Kara."

"Yes, Yes I want something, Lena please"

"What is it that you want baby?"

"You know what I want."

"I'm not sure I do."

"Lena, can you just-"

Kara sighed out in frustration, clenching the sheets even tighter.

"Can I just?"

"Nothing."

Lena hummed and lowered her head down but before she could even start again, Karas hand was in her hair, she thought maybe she had finally gotten her to snap, but the hand was gone just as quickly as it came.

"Alright Kara, you know what."

Kara furrowed her eyebrows at Lena, blushing when her hand was placed back into dark hair.

"I know you want something, and since you're not going to speak up about it, fucking take it."

Lena continued to lick through Karas slit, continuing to ignore her clit until she finally felt her head being guided upwards.

She didn't even hesitate to wrap her lips around the softened nub, giving it the attention she knew it was aching for.

"Oh my God, Lena!"

Karas hips rocked up against Lenas face, coating her face in the wetness that had been building up for hours.

Lena flattened her tongue out against Kara, groaning when those golden hips started to grind against her face.

"Lena?"

"Uh huh?"

"I'm so close, please"

"Go ahead baby"

Kara whimpered out at the intense feeling that made its way through her body, it was so much that she couldn't get relief she so desperately needed.

"I can't, it's too- fuck"

Lena searched Karas face for any signs of pain, but she didn't see any, she decided to take matters into her own hands by lightly sucking on Karas clit, the sudden changes caused Karas hands to quickly grip the sheets again, her eyes rolled back and she shuddered above Lena, involuntarily clenching her thighs around her head, but Lena didn't stop, instead she decided to pull Kara closer to her and basically left sloppy, open mouthed kisses all over her inner lips.

Kara gasped, her hand flying to the wall on the side of her, trying to find something to grasp, she could no longer sit up, her back had already hit the bed, only for it to arch off of it seconds later.

"Lena? Lena I- holy shit."

She was seeing white, stars, stripes, everything but the dark walls of Lenas bedroom, her body was vibrating, the pleasure she felt was so indescribable, so surreal, it was almost like she was dreaming, then suddenly there were tears rolling down her face, she couldn't bring herself back if she wanted to, she was too far gone, she could hear Lena saying something, but the buzz of her body was blocking out everything else, it was almost like she wasn't on earth anymore, just going farther and farther from reality.

"Hey, no, baby, Kara, open your eyes"

"Kara, come on"

"Kara"

That got her to open her eyes, but she didn't respond, she couldn't even move her head, she was still somewhere far far away.

Lena felt the smallest pang of worry when Kara didn't look at her, especially because she was staring right into her eyes, but her eyes were somewhere else, she, was somewhere else.

So, she did what she thought was best and lightly slapped Karas cheek, hoping it would snap her out of whatever trance she was in but that didn't work either.

This time the slap was harder, more firm, and that did it, that got Kara to finally come back, to look at her, to be with her.

"I, I don't know what happened."

"I lost you for a while there, are you okay?"

"Yes, I am, I really am, I'm so okay, God Lena, I love you so much."

Kara sat up to pull her into a passionate kiss, she'd have to add it to her list of their favorite kisses because this one sent a warm feeling throughout her body.

"I love you more"

Kara smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind Lenas ear.

"How about we sleep in my room tonight."

"Let's shower first, I don't want to mess up your bed."

Kara nodded, getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom, only to stop when she didn't feel Lena following behind her.

"Come on"

"Oh, you want me to take one with you?"

Kara rolled her eyes and walked back over to the bed just so she could drag Lena into the bathroom.

Lena just smiled, watching as Kara turned on the shower, she couldn't shake the feelings she felt for the blonde, she was so in love and she was happy to be in love.

What a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.5K 22
Supergirl. She was brave, selfless, kind, beautiful, and more powerful than any human could ever dream of being. Lena Luthor had always had a weaknes...
355K 9.9K 33
What happens when one secret is outed? Will they forgive and forget? Will they rebuild their broken trust? Will they forget they ever knew each other...
62K 2.2K 25
Heartbroken and Abused by her lover Luthessa, Kara Zor-El goes into an eternal sleep. What happens when one day an explorer named Lena Luthor messes...
1.5K 50 16
A shocked and scared Lena asks Kara to walk her home after Kara saved her from getting robbed. Lena wants to get to know her better, so she can figur...