You're mine,Forever {Felix...

By fairyyuna_

Felix, your Best Friend, that you fell for, told you his feelings and you became a couple... ~Smut ~lil drama... More

[Info]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10⚠️smut⚠️]
[11]
[12]
[13+info]
[14]
[15]
[16] + Pt 2 of pics
[17]
[18]
[19(a little minsung)]
[20(smut minsung)]
[21(Minsung pt3)]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️
[31]
[32(smut)]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]

[22]

1K 11 6
By fairyyuna_

Y/n's POV

Felix and i went home after we hang out with our friends. I walked in my House and greeted my parents after that i went upstairs and took a shower, got ready to bed. My mom then called me to dinner so i went downstairs, sat down at the dinner table and we ate.

After we ate my Mom told me to follow her, so i did. She lead me to my Parents room, there were many stuff for babys and my mom smiled at me and explained that they found old baby stuff for me, i was very happy that my parents accepted my child and were so supportive and happy about my pregnancy.

I went to bed afterwards.

In the Morning
I woke up and saw my mom in my room organizing some stuff. I was about to get up but i fell on the bed as soon as i stood up.
"Oi, not so fast, ur pregnant remember?"
"Oh yeah sry mom"
I said and then slowly stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did everything i normally do. After that i just went downstairs and saw my dad and Felixs dad, they were talking like they normally did but wasn't it way too early? I looked at the clock and realized that it's already 12pm!! Then i ran into the kitchen and accidently bumbed into Felix, //wait what? Felix is here? Did we have a plan for today orr? // While i was thinking Felix just started laughing, his laugh brought me back to reality. "Did we have a plan for today or is it something else?" "Oh no we didn't but my dad and ur dad wanted to talk about the child and moving in together i don't really know about what but they told me that."  ok idk how to answer that so i just look at him with that 'i-understand-but-i-actually-don't' look. He directly understood what i meant and started laughing, so i started laughing too.

We went upstairs so i got dressed and did my makeup even though Felix said i don't need makeup to be pretty because i already am, i started smiling and did my eyeliner. (the eyeliner)

After i was done Felix and i went outside and bought food. With the food in our hands we walked at the Seaside. It was so beautiful, everything was beautiful with him.

____________________________________

425 Words~

I hope you liked this chapter and that u are all good and healthy<3 Do you guys have any suggestions for the next chapters? if yes then don't forget to write them in the comments! <33 :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 523 18
Growing up can be hard, and apparently even harder with the person you love. This is the sequel to 'Maybe I Just Wanna Be Yours' :) ⚠️CW⚠️: -Lots of...
177K 9.4K 46
Bang Chan was hopelessly in love with his childhood friend Lee Felix. The boys worked together, lived together, and grew up together. Chan couldn't h...
205K 6.7K 40
"what the fuck did we do last night?" he asked. warning! -mpreg -bad language -lower case intended -at the time I wrote this I was 12 and knew nothin...
36.6K 950 35
- I love you - ...I don't...but we'll be best friends 😄 -...sure ___________________________________ -C'mon now you can't date him - Why not? Why a...