Hawk x Reader (Butterflies) [...

由 NoTimeForAnything

What happens when y/n and her twin brother Miguel move to Reseda and join Cobra Kai? Will y/n and Miguel make... 更多

"Ace Degenerate"
"Strike First"
"Esqueleto"
"Cobra Kai Never Dies"
"Counterbalance"
"Quiver"
"All Valley"
"Molting"
"Different But Same"
"Mercy"
"Mercy Part 2"
"Back in Black"
"Fire and Ice"
"The Moment of Truth"
"All In"
Not a Chapter
"Take a Right"
"Lull"
"Glory of Love"
"Pulpo"
"No Mercy"
Guess who's back!!!
"Aftermath"
"Nature Vs. Nurture"
"How You're Gonna Pay"

PLEASE READ

595 5 0
由 NoTimeForAnything

Hey readers! I've got a lot on my plate recently, so I'm going to take a break for a few days. I promise to write over spring break. I just need some time with school and I also have chores because I live in the country with lots of animals. Anyways, I'll probably change my update schedule to update a few times a week instead of everyday. Please understand that I have other things to do and I will try to update as much as possible. Please give me some suggestions in the comments on what you would like to see.  

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

960 54 18
This story is about a girl named Y/N and she was always the out cast at her old school What will happen when she moves and meets the popular boys at...
22.1K 766 48
(Y/N) becomes a Korean idol and has to join a boy group called BTS(Bangtan Boys) since there are no other available groups, but if it doesn't work ou...
22.2K 338 52
When Logan and Jake Paul's sister moves out to LA and meets the one. What will happen? Will there be heartbreaks? Ruined friendships?
48.5K 702 30
Tom holland Story Sam Holland and Y/n Y/l/n are best friends. What's happens when Sam's brother tom starts hanging out with y/n? Again. Will they be...