"Take a Right"

Y/N POV

We were at the dojo doing burpees as a punishment. No one was owning up to trashing  Miyagi-Do, so we were all going to do punishments until someone confessed. Sensei Lawrence trying to convince us says, "This could all be over in an instant! The decision's yours! Who trashed the Miyagi dojo?" When no one answers, he continues, "Y'all know I'm no fan of the LaRusso's, but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here. At least not anymore. So I'm gonna ask you again. Who trashed Miyagi-Do?" The guy who came in yesterday speaks up, "It was not me, Sensei. I would never disrespect another man's dojo-" Sensei cuts him off, "Shut your cakehole, Chubs. I'm not looking for excuses. I'm looking for answers!" Miguel pauses for a second to tell him, "Sensei, we really don't know who did it." Before Sensei Lawrence could answer, Sensei Kreese tells us, "Somebody knows something. Question is...who's gonna break?" We hear Sensei's phone ring and he glances at us and tells us, "Keep going. We could do this all day." He walks into his office and takes the call. A few seconds later, a kid goes up and asks Sensei Kreese for a water break. He thinks about it for a second and then tells us, "Two minute break!" We all let out a sigh of relief and go get water and catch our breathe. I however, was not very relaxed. I've noticed how Hawk's been acting strange since we got here. Maybe it's just because of our fight, but I have a suspicion that something else is going on. I watched him walk up to Sensei Kreese and they have a hushed conversation. I narrow my eyes at this and let out a sigh. What is going on with Hawk?

A minute passes before Sensei Lawrence comes out of his office and talks to Sensei Kreese before changing out of his gi and leaving the dojo. After our two minute break we moved onto weights and ropes in the back room. I was curling weights as we talked. "He's not gonna let up, we have to figure out who did it," Miguel says. I nod as my eyes unconsciously flicker to Hawk. I look back at Miguel as Tory says, "I bet it was shit-breath." He gets up off the floor and tells her, "Hey, screw you." "What'd you say?" She asks. "Wanna do this right now?" He continues. I jump up quickly and hold Tory back as Miguel and Hawk step in between them. Sensei Kreese speaks up all the sudden, "Stop! Would you really like to know who did it?" At this point we are all looking at him expectantly waiting for him to tell us. "It was Hawk," he says with a gesture. My eyes widen as I turn to look at him. I know I was suspicious, but I thought I was just being paranoid after our fight. His eyes meet mine and I can see that they are full of guilt. We only break eye contact when he continues, "And it was the Diaz twins. And Robinson. And it was Nichols, Chubs, Red." Now we are all looking at each other confused. I wasn't the one to trash Miyagi-Do, I was at home after my fight with Hawk. "When one of you makes a move, you all make a move. You live and you die with the consequences and the spoils. Because you are all Cobra Kai," he continues. We all look at each other before Sensei Kreese commands, "Main dojo, five minutes. You're about to begin your real training.

We all met in the main dojo and sat on the edges of the mats as Tory sparred with the kid she insulted earlier. They got into their fighting positions as Sensei Kreese started the fight, "Combat! Aits!" They circled each other before Tory quickly took him down with a kick to the gut. Miguel raised his flag and awarded Tory a point. Before he could get up, Sensei Kreese tells Tory, "Hit him again." They glance at each other and I watch with wide eyes. When Tory doesn't move, Sensei Kreese continues, "Do you have a problem with that? A fight isn't over until your enemy is finished. You show your enemy no mercy." Tory gives a small nod and is about to finish him when Miguel exclaims, "Wait! This isn't what Sensei Lawrence has been teaching us." Tory steps away as Sensei Kreese gives him a look and asks, "Excuses me?" Miguel continues his explanation, "There's no honor in being merciless. Tory scored a point. It's over." Nothing is said for a moment and I hold my breath waiting for all hell to break loose. "Sensei Lawrence is right, of course," Sensei Kreese tells him. I let out a relieved breath and relax my ridged body. Sensei Kreese continues, "In a tournament, the fighting stops when you land a point. But in the real world, it's not about scoring points. It's about being a winner or a loser. And there are no losers in this dojo." 

After the lesson, Miguel told me that he was going to stay and practice late and that I could go home. I thanked him and packed my stuff quickly before jogging down the side walk to catch Hawk. "Hey, Hawk. Wait up!" I said from behind him. He stopped and turned around and waited for me. I bit my lip nervously, not making I contact. "Listen, can we talk?" I asked. He quickly answered, "Yeah, yeah, sure." We walked over and got in his car and I sat down and waited for him to get in. Once he sat down I asked him, "Can we go somewhere? Alone?" He nodded and started the car before driving us to his house. "My parents aren't home right now so we can talk here," he told me as he unlocked the door. We walked into his house and he took me to his room and we threw our bags off and we both sat down on his bed. We sat in an uncomfortable silence for a moment before I broke it suddenly. "I'm sorry. About last night. I just needed some time to think and I was upset and not thinking properly," I told him. He shakes his head and says, "If anyone should be apologizing, it's me. I went after Demetri and it was wrong." I sigh before asking the question I've been wanting to ask since I got here. "Hawk, I need to know. Was it you who trashed Miyagi-Do? I won't tell anyone, that's your choice. But if it was you, we need to talk about it." For the first time since we got here, I meet his eyes and what I saw made me want to wrap my arms around him. His eyes were glossy and he looked as if he was going to burst into tears. "Y-yeah, it was me," he said his voice breaking. I cup his face and make him look at me. "Hey, we can talk about it. It's going to be okay," I tell him softly. He pulls away from me before tackling me into a tight hug and sobbing into my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him just as tight and run my hand down his back comfortingly. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so, sorry. I don't know why I did it, I was just so angry. I didn't want to loose you," he sobs out. "Hey, you could never loose me. I'm here for the long run," I tell him softly looking into his eyes. He slowly leans forward and connects our lips in a sweet kiss that is full of emotion. I feel his tear stained cheeks in my hands as I cup his face. When we break apart, he keeps his forehead against mine and our eyes both stay closed. "Thank you," he says quietly. I open my eyes and ask, "What for?" He moves his head away from mine and says, "For giving me being here for me and forgiving me." Tears are now flowing down my cheeks as I say, "Hawk, you could never push me away. I'll always be here." He reaches up and wipes away my tears with his thumb and brings me in for a hug. I hug him back and we just sit like that for a while. When we finally pull away from the hug he looks down at me and asks, "So, what are we?" I chuckle slightly and answer, "Well, I guess you could be my boyfriend. If you want." He smiles and says, "Of course, Princess." He then pulls me down to lay with him on his bed. He lays with his arm around me as I curl into his side and throw my arm over his torso and close my eyes. After a few minutes I drift into a dreamless sleep with a small smile on my face. 

When I finally wake up, Hawk drives me home and I kiss his cheek before getting out of his car and walking to my apartment. I unlock the door and pull it open before walking in and closing it behind me. "Where'd you go after training?" Miguel asks from the couch. "Nowhere that is your concern," I tell him trying to hide my smile, but ultimately fail. He rolls his eyes with that stupid smirk on his face and tells me, "Mhm, not at your boyfriends house?" He asks as sarcastically. "Maybe," I tell him with a smirk before quickly walking to my room and closing the door. Right before I close the door I here Miguel yell, "Wait, what? Y/n what does that mean?" I laugh at him before throwing myself on my bed and sinking down into it. Yeah, I was at my boyfriends house. 

The next day at training, we were lined up and doing jab punches as Sensei Kreese walks around telling us, "Cobra Kai is not a hobby. It's not a club. Cobra Kai is your brothers..and your sisters. You are all Cobra Kai for life, because Cobra Kai...never dies."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Hey readers! Sorry I didn't write yesterday, but had to get my eyes dilated and I couldn't see properly for the rest of the day. Anyway, Hawk is officially our boyfriend and the next episode is Coyote Creek! I can't wait to write the next chapter. As always, let me know what you guys would like to see!