Barrister babu: Love is magic

By Prashijain_

Alert!!! This book was taken down due to some personal issues and is re-uploaded because many of followers l... More

Prologue
Chapter-1 "DAS MANSION"
Chapter-2 "RC MANSION"
Chapter-3 "First meet"
Chapter-4 "A Bag or Problem? "
Chapter-5 "Sorry"
Chapter-6 "Ice-cream"
Chapter-8 "Planning leads to Friendship"
Chapter-9 "Mission SaNvi"
Chapter-10 "Party(I)"
Chapter-11 "Party(II)"
Chapter-12 "Realisation"
Chapter-13 "Something fishy"
Chapter-14 "A Car Ride"
Chapter-15 "Married? "
Chapter-16 "Water Fight"
Chapter-17 "Should I? "
Chapter-18 "Movie? "
Chapter-19 "Disaster"
Chapter-20 "Unhappy or Happy? "
Chapter-21 "Letter? "
Chapter-22 "Happiness turns into Sorrow"
Chapter-23 "Pain"
Chapter-24 "A familiar face"
Chapter-25 "Plan"
Chapter-26 "Rescue (I)"
Chapter-27 "Rescue (II)
Chapter-28 "Brother's love"
Chapter-29 "Assurance"
Chapter-30 "Decision"
Chapter-31 "Proposal"
Chapter-32 "Engagement (I) "
Chapter-33 "Engagement (II)"
Chapter-34 "Marriage (I) "
Chapter-35 "Marriage (II) "
Chapter-36 "Marriage (III)"
Chapter-37 "Marriage (IV)"
Chapter-38 "Marriage(V)"
Chapter-39 "A Bolt out of the Blue"
Chapter-40 "Calm before the storm? "
Chapter-41 "Peace"
Chapter-42 "The Dark Past"
Chapter-43 "Dismayed"
Chapter-44 "Taking The Breath Away"
Chapter-45 "Devasted"

Chapter-7 "Love"

741 53 35
By Prashijain_

Bondita's POV:-

"By the way" I asked to Jaanu. "What was the name of Anirudh's friend? "

I can see her cheeks flushing and a shy smile appearing on her face. Wait! Why? I mean, why is she blushing at Anirudh's friend's name.

"Jaanu! You are blushing. Did something happen between you two? " Unable to control my curiousness and excitement, I voiced out my thoughts to her.

"Wh-what are you talking about. There's nothing like what you are thinking" She controlled her blush and replied.

"Jaanu don't lie to me. I know something happened between you two. Please tell me na" I gave her my best puppy eyes to which she agreed to tell me everything.

If not me, then to whom will she open up?

I smirked slyly as she continued speaking.

"Oh. My. God! " I exclaimed as she finished. "He held you?! It means I have got my jiju finally! "

Jaanu stared at me with her extra large eyes, I feared they may drop out.

"Are you mad Bondi! It was just an accident and you are thinking that I will marry him?"

"Achha! Then why the hell were you blushing by jiju's name only. " I stressed on the word 'jiju', making her flush deep red.

"See again you became a tomato. " I pulled her cheeks.

"Argh!! Leave me Bondi!" Jaanu said annoyed and I left her.

"Do you think I love him? " She suddenly asked me. I held her hands and calmly explained her, " How would I know Jaanu? You have to find out whether you love him or not by yourself. "

"If I loved him and he didn't then? " She frowned.

"Toh kisi aur ko pata lena" (Then, impress someone else) I said as if it's not a big deal and Jaanu slapped my shoulder playfully.

"I am serious Bondi"

"Then love him till eternity. Loving doesn't mean to be with anyone, it means to make them happy"

Anirudh's POV:-

I was sitting in the living room with my family, as we all used to do everyday in evening. Som and Batuk were as usual eating some snacks and, kaka and baba were talking randomly. I was busy in my own la la land when kaka enquired about my day.

"Achha Anirudh! How was your first day? How was the college? Did you had any problem?" Kaka asked concerned.

"Kaka, kaka! Calm down! I am telling everything to you, but let me speak"

I narrated everything that happened with me. How I met Bondita. How our bags got exchanged and how she created fuss on my first day of college. I expected them to get angry on Bondita and express their dissatisfaction, but to my surprise they all started laughing loudly. Seriously?! What's so funny?

"Dada! That random girl is not random anymore. " Som spoke while laughing. "She closed your mouth at once"

"The great Anirudh Roy Chaudhary, who didn't listen of anyone, today got quiet. " Batuk said and everyone laughed.

Oh! So that's the funniest part, but why I am not laughing. I should laugh isn't it? Mark the sarcasm please.

"Achha! Anirudh what was her name? " Kaka asked me.

"Bondita. Bondita Das" I replied while rolling my eyes. Why is he enquiring so much about her?

Kundali banaani hai kya?

"Bondita Das... " Baba repeated her name and seemed to think something. He suddenly spoke up excitedly, "Are! Anirudh is she the daughter of Neeraj Das? "

"I don't know baba. I didn't ask her. " I replied.

"So tomorrow kindly ask her and tell me" Baba said adjusting his specs, his first love.

"But baba how will I ask her? "

"What is the name of your father? " Batuk said casually.

"Are you mad batuk? How will dada ask her directly, won't she feel it too strange? " Som said.
Oh! He had brain.

Batuk whispered something to Som, who glared at him.

"I don't know about how to talk or whatever. Just ask her no matter what! " Baba said.

"But why baba? " I asked suspiciously. What's so special in that miss DDD?

"Because Neeraj das is one among the best business man of Mumbai and I can get an opportunity to work with him."

"Baba! Here also you are thinking of business" I scoffed.

"Means you won't even do such a small task for me? " He emotionally blackmailed me.

"Baba! " I whined, clearly annoyed "Okay I will ask her. " Not finding any other option, I agreed.

"But baba...." Som spoke up. "If she won't be the daughter of Neeraj Das then? "

"Then, I don't care about her. " Baba replied.

Obviously! Why would he?

"And what if she will be the daughter of Neeraj Das? " Batuk asked.

"Then Anirudh will have to befriend with her"

"What!! " I shouted in shock. What's this new drama!

"Why? What is the problem?" Kaka asked me. So now he is taking Baba's side. Where did his old thinking went? No friendship between girl and boy.

"Kaka! I don't want to make her my friend. I even don't want to see her face again" I kept my opinion, but as if someone cares about it.

"No Anirudh you will have to. If she will be your friend then her father and I would have good connections. " Baba stated.

"Baba" I moaned helplessly and went to my room.

"Are what happened to him" I heard kaka asking in surprise.

"Kuchh nahi kaka! Jab pyaar hota hai tab aise hi hota hai" Batuk said casually, which clearly went unheard by me and that's why I stopped mid track to listen to their further talks.

"What, what did you say Batuk? Say again. " Kak said tightening his hold on his stick.

Aisa kya bak diya isne?

"No kaka! I mean...that...he...he...yes..how will he befriend with her when they both fight a lot. " Batuk said and for the first time I felt good hearing his words.

"Hmm may be you are right" Kaka said.

So does it mean I don't have to make any efforts?

"Da! Nothing is wrong if they are friends. It will be good for us only. " Baba said and I went in my room, as I know what more are they going to talk.

I looked at the clock. 4:25 PM. In a few minutes, Samar would be coming for studying. We both have planned to study together from today at 4:30 PM in my study. I grabbed my books and went towards the study.

I sat on a chair and got emerged in my own thinking about how to talk to Bondita about her father and family. Who the hell asks a stranger about her family just after meeting for once?

"What are you thinking Ani? " I heard someone's voice and before I can process anything, my tongue spoke out the truth.

"About Bondita! " I said unconsciously.

"What! " He shouted and I came in real world.

"I...I mean....that" I nervously spoke up, trying to build up some excuses.

"Oh common Ani! I know that you love her, accept it. " He said overexcited as usual and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Samarth! You know love doesn't happen so fastly. And I don't even know her. "

"Love at first sight? " He spoke dreamily.

"It's Attraction at first sight! " I corrected him.

"Haah! Whatever. But you agree that IT'S ATTRACTION. You are attracted towards her. Isn't it? "

"It's not the case with me" I denied, more to myself, when I remembered something else. "But, I know that it happened with you, isn't it" I said mimicking him.

"Wh-what are you saying" Samar stuttered.

"Oh common Sam! I know you love her, accept it. " I again mimicked him.

"Who? " He said looking here and there.

"Jahnvi"

"N-no, you are thinking a lot. It-it's nothing like that"

"Yes it is "

"Really? " He asked hopefully. Samar has always been the one who agrees to his heart fastly. He can easily figure out his feelings, not like me.

"Yes Sam" I replied.

"But.. Did she love me? "

"How would I know? Ask to her. "

"What are you saying? I will directly ask her, do you love me or not? "

"Achha so... You find out that she loves you or not? "

"How would I? "

"I will do something, don't worry" I assured him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 9.6K 54
The story depicts late 19th century era of British India. It revolves around Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary who marries a 11 year old girl Bondita i...
42K 3.8K 61
As they say, a hot iron is able to cut a cold iron. In the same way, in that era, one evil practice was held, in order to withstand another evil cust...
9.9K 1K 17
Hello all, This story is a fanfiction based on the show Barrister Babu. Currently, the last track of this show is going on which focuses on Batuk Ro...
84.5K 4.6K 60
Hi Everyone, I thought to write this story after watching the बैरिस्टर बाबू series which airs on colors TV channel @8:30 PM and yes, l love to watch...