hemming and hawing

Da aeieavera

Is being in love needs to be so sure? Let us witness how Leila and Justine fell in love and have a sweet rela... Altro

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

6 0 0
Da aeieavera

8pm dinner at home. Bring your girlfriend with you.

Was his mother's text message for him. It's Friday and his mom wants them to have dinner at their home.
He replied saying he's not yet sure, but he will try. After a few minutes her mom's name flashes on his screen.

Have you read my text message?

Yes mom, I already replied

I'm not asking you if you would come, I am telling you about dinner and you should go.

But mom, I'm not sure if I'm done with work at 8pm, I just came back from Singapore and I still have a lot of things to do

So you're saying your work is much more important than me? Your mother who carried you nine months, you gave birth to you, who take care.of you when you're still a kid, your mother who loves you. If I had know this would happen, Sana I ask your dad to have more kids baka iyun may oras sa akin. Sige na, I know how busy you are. I'm sorry I wasted your time son.

Mom, please -

The line cut off. He massaged his head and decided to cancel his last meeting for today. One more thing is he needs to tell Leila that their going to have a dinner with his family.

What? Tonight? As in tonight?

Yes, tonight as in tonight

Don't get me wrong, of course I would love to meet them. It's just that, this will be my first time and I don't know how and what should I do? Justin Im even wearing my office attire!

You still look beautiful wearing that, and even nothing. He said naughtily

Justin!! Ano ba? Ano? Di ba pwedeng ikaw na lang? Pass muna ko.

Love, it's just a dinner. Nothing to worry.

It's a dinner, with your family, how can I not worry? Should I bring something? What should I bring? Will they like me? What should I do? And please don't call me love when we're in front of them.

So I can call you love when we're not in front of them?

You're not helping. She said rolling her eyes, which made him chuckle

Trust me, just be yourself there's nothing to worry. It's just a dinner with my mom, grandmother and sister. We can bring dessert if you like. And I swear, they will like you as much as I do. He said while tucking her hair on her ears.

Fine. Mas nakakahiya rin naman kung hindi tayo tutuloy. Pero nahihiya pa rin ako, kaya huwag mo kong iiwan doon ha. Isasama mo ko kahit saang parte ng bahay ka magpunta. Ayokong maiwan, kinakabahan ako.

Kahit sa cr sasama ka?

Alam mo naiirita na ko sayo, bilisan mo na lang bibili pa tayong cake. At ikaw magbabayad dahil iniinis mo ko! She said while walking away.

Sigurado ba ko sa ginagawa ko sa buhay ko?

Grabe naman, you're just having dinner my family parang kung anong desisyon naman ginawa mo.

Ehhh kinakabahan nga ako! First time ko to okay?

I know, and I'm happy that it's with me again. And I promise you my family will be the last family you will meet. Let's go?

Ewan ko sayo, Tara na nga!

Hi ma! We're here! Where's Lola?
He greeted his mom and give a.peck on her cheek, while holding Leila's hand. His mother turned to look at her,

Good evening ma'am she shyly said while smiling. His mother smiled at her, Good evening, hija. Welcome home, I have a lot to tell you. Tara na sa dining nandun si mama.

Leile too k a deep breath before walking towards na dining area. When they got there, Justine greeted his Lola. Madam chairman looked at them, down to their holding hands, and raised a brow.

Good evening madam chairman, we brought dessert po, uhh Justin said this cake is your favorite.

Madam chairman just nod at them without saying anything, so his mother butt in. Wow! We'll definitely love it! Kumain na tayo para makapagdessert na agad.

While walking towards the dining, a lady jumps at Justin's back and laughs at loud.

Hoy! Kailangan ka pa iimvite for dinner para makasabay namin, VIP ka ba? Ohhh, is she you girlfriend Kuya??

Ang bigat mo Jessa pumapasan ka pa! And yes, she's my girlfriend so please behave, may bisita tayo oh.

Jessa shrieked and hugged me, "thank you" she whispered, which made confused me as to why she's thanking me, but before I could asked her, she immediately dragged me.towaeds their dining area.

They ate dinner while talking about work, which Leila indulged. Madam chairman is actually impressed with the way she interacts with them. After dinner, they served the cake they brought.

La, paborito mo yan pero wag madami yung sugar mo. Pag yan tumaas di ka makakaalis.

I know apo, I also don't want to get sick. Gusto ko pang makitang tinutupad mo yung mga hiling ko

I agreed to take over your position, is there anything else you want me to do?

Yes hijo

What is it Lola?

Didn't your girlfriend tell you?

Ha? Ano po ba yun? Justin asked whole looking at Leila.

So, it means you didn't tell him. Didn't you? Akal ko pa Naman you're on my side. This time madam chairman looks at Leila asking her.

Uhm, I don't mean to disappoint you po, Hindi pa lang po kasi talaha namin napaguusapan

And when do you plan talking about it? How old are you Hija?

24 po

And you Justin?

26 Lola, can you tell me what does it have to do with our age?

You're both on the right age, both accomplished, may gusto pa ba laying patunayan?

Ma, what's happening? What do you mean patuyan? His mother asked madam chairman, obviously confused with what she's saying

Lola, ano po ba yun? Kuya's asking what else do you want him to do, why do you asked about their age now? Do you want him go back.to teenager years? Jessa said, obviously trying to lighten up the mood.

La, I'm sorry but I don't understand, have you tell Leila about your wish? Why not tell it straight to me?

I already asked you about it but you're ignoring me

Lola, when did I ignore you, I always follow what you said,

But not this one

Then tell me what it is, gagawa ko po ng paraan

I want an apo. She seriously said

Lola you have me and kuya already, we are your apo. Plus our cousins. Do you want more? Ma, apo raw Sabi Ni Lola

Jessa Monique tumigil ka! Ma, sinong apo po ba? We will try to talk to them para makauwi dito.

La, I can call them now and tell them you misses them, for sure maguunahan umuwi yun.

But it's not them, gusto ko ng bagong apo.

Madam chairman wants a great grandchild, apo from you Justin. That's what she told me last time. Leila shyly said.

What!?? Gusto mo na po magkaanak so Kuya? Jessa asked while laughing hard

Jessa there's nothing funny. Ma, hayaan na po natin sila sa bagay na yun. His mother calmly said.

Hindi ko Naman sila pinipilit, Ang sa akin lang I am.not getting any younger gusto ko makabonding Ang mga magiginh app ko sa iyo Justin. Ikaw panganay kong apo, dapat lang din sa iyo galing Ang panganay kong apo sa tuhod.

Pero lola -

Hindi ko sinasabing ngayon na,sinasabi ko lang para alam ninyo. Ayokong maunahan ka ng mga mas bata pa sa iyo, do you understand Justin?

Yes Lola. Justin said, he apologetically looked at Leila and smiled.

After their dinner, they both decided to leave. Madam chairman already went to her room, so they were left with Jessa and their mother.

Before they left, his mother said, I apologise about earlier hija, I know how uncomfortable it is. Pagpasensiyahan niyo na lang si mama. Please know that you don't need to get pressured about it, don't worry.

It's okay ma'am, there's no need to apologise. It made me feel uncomfortable but its fine, I totally understand her.

Thank you Leila, and please call me Tita from.now on.

Thank you rin po for inviting me tonight Tita.

Demanding lang talaga yun si lola, kasi lahing ponagbibigyan Ni Kuya. Balik ka ate ha,please?

Oo naman, as long as I'm free.

Ma, Jess, we'll go ahead. Thank you for tonight.

Thank you po ulit tita, Jessa. Good night po.

Sige na, mag ingat kayo ha.

Kuya please drive safely, I remember you accidentally-

Aalis na kami ma. Let's go Love.

When they got inside the car. Leial started laughing, which made Justin looked at her confused.

Why are you laughing?

Sobrang kabado ako kanina grabe, tapos Nakita ko yung pagkalito sa mukha mo nung sinabi Ni madam chairman na Alam ko yung hiling niya. Aminin mo kinabahan ka?

I thought she asked you to break up with me, or something like that. Apo lang Pala

Wow, apo LANG pala.

Yes, gusto mo simulan na natin gawin ngayon? He teased her

Tse! Ihatid mo na ko, maglalaba pa ko bukas.

Ayaw mo sa condo ka na lang?

Love, we already talked about this right?

I know, baka lang naman pumayag ka.

Not yet, okay?

Okay, I Love you!

I love you too! She said smiling at him.

It's been almost two weeks since they talked about her moving in with Justin but she declined. She said she doesn't think it's not proper for them to live together and it's too soon. The latter understand but still hopes she changed her mind.

**********
It's been a while. I am now trying to finish this book, so a few more chapters and we'll say our farewell to Justin and Leila.

Thank you for anyone who's reading this story. Stay safe!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

4K 2K 17
✔2nd place in Romance/ChickLit in the Fruits of Love Awards 2018 - 2/08/2018 ✔2nd place in Chicklit in the Recognition Awards 2018 - 2/10/2018 ✔2nd p...
383K 15.2K 38
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝I always loved you, even when I pushed you away, but now I have a new mission.......i want to win you back.❞ From a...
119 14 14
When Salina gets a promotion in her teaching job and she is assigned Mark's class, the last thing on her mind is to fall for a student. But Mark is c...
1.2M 12K 24
Middle aged, James decides to take a chance on a BDSM style relationship with a women named Leila. She's very young and doesnt fully understand alot...