𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭 || 𝗝𝗝𝗞

By _4STRID

❝"I want to do very sinful things to you"❞ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Bonus Chapter

14

5.9K 143 38
By _4STRID

»«

»«

Y/n sighed, closing the laptop..She closed her eyes feeling exhausted, she had a lot of files to work, but at least she finished it already, she take a glimpse of the time and it was 1 in the morning.

Jungkook wasn't with her, he said that he was going to go somewhere, she opened her eyes and look at the ceiling blankly..She settled herself and stand up, leaving the office.

She go to the parking lot and ride in her car, she prepared the engine and drove going back to her home, she kept on thinking of jungkook, and she never felt this way before..Unlike taehyung, she wasn't felt the love that much.

She opened her apartment's door, she went inside..Going to her room throwing herself, "I'm lazy to change clothes" She rolled her eyes.

*Ding*

She checked her phone, seeing an unknown number messaging her.
"Are you home now?" She furrowed her brows, "Do i even know you?" She replied back.

"This is Jeon jungkook, baby ;)" She was surprised when the message said Jungkook.

"How did you know my number?"
-Y/n was surprised that he's concerned

"I got a information folder abt
you so is your question answered
now?"

"Yes"
-"My text sounded cold" Y/n mumbled.

"Are you home now?"

"Of course, i am"
-Somehow, the conversation was
awkward.

"I'm glad"

"i want to do it rn y/n"

"Stfu, ugly."

"I'm hot"

"No❤️"

"Okay I'll send nudes then 🥰"

"I'll block you ❤️"

Y/n immediately shut her phone, and ran to her walk in closet, and there she change her clothes..She wear a large shirt and a silky  black shorts

She got to bed and was about to sleep but, she heard a long buzz from her phone.."Hello?" She said while yawning, "Hi, babygirl" A man said.

"Jungkook you surprised me" She said taking a deep breath, "Why did you call me in this time?" Jungkook hesitate, "I just want to hear my babygirl's voice" Y/n suddenly contemptuously smiled.

"I want to hear my man's voice too" He scoffed, "I want to touch you, please come here" He said whining, "If i only can, but i cannot because I'm so tired of work" Jungkook scoffed, "I mean, you can be off to work tomorrow but i need your touch first"

"Shut up jungkook!! My salary would be low" She screamed, jungkook laughed.."I mean, i can give you extra money or a raise, if you fuck m-" She screamed "JEON JUNGKOOK!!" He laughed loudly,"Do i look hot in that picture?" Y/n rolled her eyes, face-palming.."I don't know, i guess not?"

"You're mean" She chuckled, "I know" Jungkook heard y/n yawn, he sighed.."Guess my babygirl needs to drift to sleep now", "Indeed i really need it" He chuckled with a deep toned voice, "Good night babygirl, i love you" He hang up.

When he said i love you, y/n suddenly felt thrilled.."Does he really mean it" She shook her head, "Perhaps not" That's when she fell asleep.

She was done showering, she wipe her wet body with a thick towel..She wore her white robe and look herself at the mirror, "You look hot, babygirl" She turn around.

"How did you get in here jungkook-" He came close to her neck, "I can expain, later on" He wrap his veiny slender hands on y/n's neck, pinning her on the wall and kissing her passionately...She closed her eyes in pleasure, "Jungkook" She whispered.

"Jungkook, I don't want to do it..I have work" Jungkook let go of the make-out session, "Then why are you kissing me back? We can go whenever we want anyways" He said kissing her again, he leave wet kisses on her neck, "I'm not horny" She said with a sigh, "Then I'll make you"

He carried her in bridal style, and throw her at the large bed..He lay on top of her, he untied the rope of y/n's robe..And then saw her naked body, he suck her boob like a baby, and he squeezed the other one.

Y/n whimpered, closing her eyes..She felt like it was such a dream come true, he go down to her vagina..He teasingly lick her clit and the entrance of her hole, making her moan.

"I want you inside now" Jungkook smirk, "See i told you, i make you horny" He removed his belt on his pants, "Turn around" Y/n lick her lips, hesitating..She obeyed him, he slapped her ass with the belt until it's blushing red.

"That's what you get for not coming to my house yesterday" Y/n hissed in pain, "I'm sorry, j-jungkook" She said with an innocent toned voice, he bit his lips..His dick went hard, he groaned, he suddenly remove his pants.

Revealing his boxers, y/n turn around, seeing jungkook in his boxers.."You like the view?" She shook her head, "I don't, the boxers just ruined the view"

"Beg for it to remove it", "Jungkook, put that hard and big d!ck in me, I'm gonna make you whine and moan while fucking my hole" Jungkook pushed her in bed, "As you wish" He removed it, he didn't hesitate to enter..She rolled her eyes back in pleasure.

The pace was in a moderate speed, they collide their bodies in and out.. Jungkook's hormones became insane, he fasten the pace more, y/n moaned loudly..Biting her lips, "Jungkook" She moaned his name loudly, making him more wet.

He kept hitting her g-spot, until it clenched..She moaned in the intense pleasure, her legs were trembling because of the hard plesure she was experiencing, she dig her nails on jungkook's back, he groaned because on how sharp her nails is.

"I'm coming" Said jungkook, breathing heavily, he was fucking her in and out faster until y/n felt his warm seeds in her..Jungkook moaned softly when his seeds were released, they both attach their lips once again.

They positioned into a doggy style, jungkook rub his c0ck on y/n's entrance, "Want this fat cock inside you? Hm?" He said still teasing her, "Yes! Of course!" She cried out, he teased her more.

"Jungkook, please put your c0ck inside me..Please daddy" She innocently said, as she said that he slowly entered..The pace was slow and gentle.

He slapped her ass, making her silently moan..Y/n gave up because of the slow tempo, she was the one who's controlling the speed now, jungkook exhaled, "Just like that" He closed his eyes, he throw his head back.

He groaned, she hit his g-spot.. He's now moaning loudly, "Faster" she went fast as he said, jungkook went deeper.."Fuck, you're such a good girl" He groaned, as they both cummed inside, they lay down in bed.

"I need to clean myself again" Jungkook laughed, "Well then, let's clean up then..Shall we?" Y/n nod, "I'm gonna drink my pill first, darling" She pecked his lips.

After, they both went inside the bathroom..The cold water hit on their skins as he opened the shower, he gently kissed her lips, they both closed their eyes, the kiss was full of lust, jungkook's body were pressed on the glass, she went down to his member..And start to suck it, she was licking his pink tip.

"Y/n" He moaned, he shut his eyes..She was gagging his big and long cock, the speed became ruthless..He bit his plump lips, "Shit" He mumbled, grunting in pleasure.

She lick his tip in circular motion, he cummed in her mouth, she split it and gag his cock again, she stand up to kiss him.."You're such a goodgirl and at the same time, a naughty one " He said patting her head, she chuckled.

"How did you came in here?" She tilt her head, "I ask the receptionist if there's spare of keys for this room, she instantly give it to me" Y/n scoffed, "Fuck you jeon"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929 30 7
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 <𝟑
1.7K 117 41
" Jeongguk please wake up . I'm hurting here with out you . "
N E R V E By n.

Fanfiction

88 2 12
p.jm♡ "welcome to nerve. a game like truth or dare, minus the truth..."