Kuroko No Basuke Oneshots And...

By yetyoibabe

A collection of Kuroko no Basuke One-shots or Short Stories. (Character x Reader) *NOT TAKING REQUESTS ANYMOR... More

Author's Note
All I Want Is You (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)
Valentines Date Proposal (Kise Ryouta x Reader)
Obsessed Demons (Special Request Part I) LEMON
Obsessed Demons (Special Request Part II) LEMON
His Cute Confession (Mitobe Rinnosuke x Reader)
Sweeter Than Chocolates (Himuro Tatsuya x Reader)
Stuck With A Creep (Midorima Shintaro x Reader)
I Am Not Gay (Takao Kazunari x Reader)
Stay, Don't Go (Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader)
How I Love Your Voice (Hanamiya Makoto x Reader) LEMON
I'll Never Leave You Alone (Akashi Seijuro x Reader)
A Promise Of Forever (Imayoshi Shouichi x Reader)
Trick or Treat (Generation of Miracles)
That Side Of Him (Midorima Shintaro x Reader) LEMON
You're Mine Now (Kise Ryouta x Reader) LEMON
His Writer, Her Reader (Mayuzumi Chihiro x Reader)
What If They Got Jealous Of Your Child/Children..
Runaway Groom (Nijimura Shuzo x Reader)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART I)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART II)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART III)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART IV)
Easy Chair (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)
Say My Name (Akashi Seijuro x Reader)
What If They Were Your Father (Part II)
Once Upon A Time (Special Story PART I)
Reasons Why + Hackers (Rant && Explanation)
Everything For You (Okamura Kenichi x Reader)
Monthsary (Kagami Taiga x Reader)
Netflix And... Chill? (Aomine Daiki x Reader) LEMON
IMPORTANT.

What If They Were Your Father (Part I)

20.9K 605 923
By yetyoibabe

WHAT IF THE GENERATION of MIRACLES (+ Kagami Taiga) WAS YOUR FATHER?

♥ ♥ ♥

- Kuroko Tetsuya -

Your handsome boyfriend, [Ultimate Non-KNB Crush], walked you home from school. You've been dating for nearly five months prior and all you could say was that he was a sweet boyfriend.

Once you reached your porch, you gave him a smile and a sweet thank you. But before you could open the door, you felt him tug your hand gently. You turned to him in wander.

"Eh? What is it?" You asked curiously.

A faint blush dusted his cheeks as he pulled you closer and tilted your chin up. "Can I kiss you?"

You nearly gasp with what he said. However, you hid your excitement and nervousness as you gave him a small nod. "S-Sure."

A relieved and delighted smile slanted his lips, then he slowly inched his face forward. Just a little bit more and your lips would touch when..

"[Name]-chan."

You and your boyfriend froze up when you heard your father's voice. You both snapped your heads to your side and saw him standing just next to you.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" You asked nervously, embarrassed and slightly annoyed.

"I was here all the time." Kuroko Tetsuya answered coolly, throwing your boyfriend an impassive look. "Good evening."

As if on cue, [Ultimate Non-KNB Crush] pulled away from you and bowed politely to your pokerfaced father. "Good evening, Sir."

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter. You've been very kind to walk her home everyday."

Your boyfriend smiled awkwardly. "I-It's nothing, Sir. I care for your daughter a lot." Then he bowed down again, you could tell he was very nervous. "I'll take my leave then. Goodbye, Sir." Glancing at you, he flashed a parting smile. "Bye, [Name]."

The minute your boyfriend was gone, you turned to your father and puffed your cheeks. "Stop doing that, Dad!"

"Stop doing what?" He deadpanned.

"That appearing-out-of-nowhere. You could have said something so that we'd know you're here."

He didn't say anything for a minute and just stared at you. "What were you doing anyway?"

You flinched, sweating bullets. "W-We're not doing anything."

"[Name]-chan, you already know what's right or wrong. I trust you in making your own decisions." He said gently yet seriously.

You smiled. "Thanks, Dad. [Ultimate Non-KNB Crush] and I haven't even kissed." Then you pouted your lips. "We were supposed to have our first kiss earlier if you didn't pop out of nowhere."

Kuroko smiled and snaked his arm around your shoulder, bringing you close. "My little girl's growing up so fast."

"Jeez, Dad. I'm not a little girl anymore." You whined, pouting.

He chuckled softly and pressed his lips on your forehead. "I know. But you'll always be a Daddy's girl, okay?"

You giggled and wrapped your arms around him. "Of course."

♥ ♥ ♥

- Kagami Taiga -

After preparing the table, you approached your father who was in front of the television, watching a basketball game. He just got home from work so you decided to make him something to eat.

"The food's ready, Papa." You softly informed, smiling cheekily.

Kagami Taiga glanced at you and smiled too. "Oh, really? Thank you, [Name]. I'm really hungry."

You eagerly pulled him up and dragged him towards the dining table, hugging his masculine arm. "I cooked you curry. I hope you'll like it."

He sat down infront of the table, only to drop his jaw at the sight of your "curry". The exact copy of his former coach' curry. "T-This is.."

You tilted your head to the side and stared at his petrified look. "Papa? What's wrong?"

"H-How did you make this? Did your Aunt Riko came for a visit again and gave you her own recipe?" He asked flabbergastedly, he was more like terrified than surprised actually.

"She didn't. I just tried making you some since you are so good at cooking and I want you to know that I really admire you for that." You confessed, fiddling with your fingers at the back.

Your father was the best for you. He was good at almost everything, especially in taking care of the family. And you wanted to marry a man someday that's exactly like him.

Kagami smiled and extended his hand to ruffle your hair. "Do you want me to teach you how it's done?"

"Eh? Is this not good?" You asked, down and quite disappointed.

"It smells good but you really have to cut the vegetables. You can't eat them in whole." He explained gently, standing up and checking your hands. "How did you get so many cuts when it seems like you didn't even bother to use a knife?"

You pouted your lips. "Mou.. I tried cutting the vegetables but I kept on wounding myself. So I got fed up and put them in whole inside the pot instead."

At that, he chuckled and ruffled your hair again. "Let's put some band-aids on these wounds then I'll teach you how to cook curry properly, okay?"

You beamed and chuckled happily. "Okayy~"

"You're not suited to be a wife yet, [Name]. So refrain from dating anybody for now." He lectured, stood up and walked towards the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

When he came back, you decided to tell him the truth. "But Aomine-kun is cute, Papa. He confessed to me the other day too."

Kagami went still and blinked his eyes a couple of times. Then he popped a vein and fished his phone out of his pocket. He dialed a number and the instant his call was answered, he yelled at his phone.. much to your sweatdropping.

"AHOMINE! TELL YOUR SON TO LEAVE MY DAUGHTER ALONE!"

♥ ♥ ♥

- Kise Ryouta -

You were inside a mall together with your father, Kise Ryouta. It was Sunday and since he didn't have a flight, he took you to the mall. Well, more like forced you to go to the mall with him.

It's not like you didn't want to be with him, it's just that his fangirls were annoying. They were everywhere. Even though your father was already a married man, he still had a community of hyper-active fangirls.

"Where do you want to go, [Name]cchi?" He asked you cheerfully, adjusting his disguise sunglasses.

A smile curled up your lips as you stared at him. He was still so handsome and even though he's quite annoying sometimes, you were actually proud he was your father. "I want new jeans, Dad."

He nodded his head in agreement as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder, pulling you closer towards him. "Sure sure, then we could go to the Salon after. Do you want a make-over?"

You rolled your eyes and threw him an annoyed glance. "It's like you're saying I'm ugly."

He cocked an eyebrow. "I didn't mean it that way-ssu. Why would I even think that my own daughter is ugly?"

"Exactly. I don't need a make-over because I'm naturally pretty, you know." You stated as-a-matter-of-factly.

[A/N: Wow. Like father, like daughter. Hahaha- //KILLED]

Kise just chuckled and you both proceeded to your shopping spree. He was always fun to be with, you got along so well since he could understand you. He always knew what you wanted and what you didn't like.

"I'm hungry.." You grumbled, tired and starving.

He ruffled your hair and smiled. "Then Daddy will get something to eat for his Baby Girl."

You grimaced. "Jeez, Dad. I'm not a baby anymore, stop saying such embarrassing things." You looked around you and whispered, "Somebody might hear you."

"Eh? You're making me upset, [Name]cchi. Until you get married, you're still Daddy's baby." He showed you a childish pout with a gloomy aura surrounding him.

You groaned and wished you could get married right there right now. You loved your father, but sometimes he was just really unbearable.

"Isn't that Kise Ryouta? The Pilot Model?" You heard somebody said behind you.

"Huh? Where? Where?" Girls started to gather and all you could ever smell was trouble.

"There, there. He's with his daughter." The other girls excitedly exclaimed, bringing out their cameras.

"Shimatta! We've been discovered!" Kise grabbed your hand and ran away from the scene, dragging you along with him. Some of the girls followed so he fastened up his pace. "Let's escape, [Name]cchi!"

"Slow down, Dad!" You complained, trying to catch up with his pace.

After hiding and running and hiding and running again, you ended up at a nearby park. Both of you were heavily panting and drenched in sweat. You sat on the bench and groaned miserably.

"Why is it always like this everytime we go out?" You whined, still catching your breath.

Kise pulled a hanky out of his pocket and wiped the droplets of sweat off your face. "I'm sorry, [Name]cchi. I just want to spend more time with you since I'll be gone for weeks again."

You stared at his downcasted face for awhile before laughing cheekily. "I love you, Dad. Actually, it was fun hiding and running like that. It's like we're in a game of tag."

He went still then brightened up. "Really?"

You nodded your head. "Yup!"

He happily smiled and glomped you, squeezing you into a very tight hug. "I love you too, Baby girl! Daddy's very happy-ssu!"

♥ ♥ ♥

- Aomine Daiki -

Your father, Aomine Daiki, was the most overprotective father in the world.

You weren't allowed to date anyone until you finish your studies. Imagine that? Even if it's Zac Efron who would court you, you couldn't say yes because you were sure your father would murder him.

You were outside the school gate, waiting for your father to come since he said he'd walk you home. He texted you just minutes ago that he was already on his way so you patiently waited for him.

"A-Ano.. H-Hello, [Name]-san.."

You flinched when you suddenly heard that male voice beside you. You raised a brow when you saw a trio of boys, they were from another class so you wandered why they approached you.

"Yes? What is it?" You asked, turning to them.

"W-We're your fans. You're so good in basketball and we can't help but admire you." One of them confessed, stuttering and blushing furiously. "Can we get your number? P-Please?"

Actually, what's happening was kind of normal. That happened to you a lot of times already since you've got a lot of fanboys. You're the captain of the girls basketball team after all and you were so good with the game.

Well, what do they expect? You're the Aomine Daiki's only daughter.

You gave them a sly smile, preparing yourself to give the kindest rejection. You opened your mouth but wasn't able to speak because somebody did it for you..

"Oy, brats! My daughter isn't the type of girl you can flirt freely. You want her number? You have to go through me first."

You sweatdropped at your father's sudden entree, while the three boys froze up and backed away from you in fright. Aomine, who was in his police uniform, walked closer and wrapped his arm around you protectively.

"S-Sir A-Aomine-san, Sir.. S-Sumimasen.." The three boys apologized in chorus, seeing their lives flashed before their eyes.

"You three, go home!"

"Y-Yes, Sir!" The poor boys cried in unison then hurriedly ran away for their lives.

The minute they're gone, you glanced at your father. "You scared them."

"They're trying to hit on you, of course I'll drive them away." He answered in a fatherly tone, staring down at you intently. "You know I'm just trying to protect you."

"I know, Dad. I know." You retorted, trying so hard not to roll your eyes.

He smiled then gave you a pat on the head. "Good. Now, come on. Let's go home, I'm hungry."

As you walked along the busy streets, you couldn't help but think how cool your father was. He was strong, in every meaning of the word.

"Dad, what were you like back when you were still a teenage boy?"

Your question made Aomine quirk an eyebrow. He glanced at you through his shoulder. "Why do you ask?"

"Hmm.." You shrugged, glancing up at him. "I just want to know if what Uncle Taiga said about you is true."

Aomine paused on his steps. "Wait. What did that Bakagami tell you?"

"He said you were a pervert, and that you were lazy too." You stopped walking as well and looked at him suspiciously. "Is that true, Major General Aomine Daiki?"

He lost his composure and showed you a what-the-hell-I-am-not-guilty face. "Of course not! Never ever believe whatever that idiot tells you!"

You laughed and nudged his shoulder. "Not only Uncle Taiga but also Uncle Tetsu and Ryouta. Even Uncle Sei, Dad."

Your father groaned and mumbled incoherent curses on his own. "Those backstabbing idiots.."

"I'll tell Uncle Sei you called him an idiot." You teased.

"Oyy!" Aomine sighed then held both of your shoulders, gazing down at you seriously. "Listen, [Name]. I'm-"

"It's okay, Dad." You cut him off with a smile. "I don't really care about what you were before. For me, you're the best father. And that will never change no matter what my Uncles will tell me. I promise."

Aomine remained still for a minute before he smiled and pulled you to his chest. He placed a loving kiss at the top of your head, the smile on his lips lingered.

"That's my girl.."

♥ ♥ ♥

- Midorima Shintaro -

"There's no way I'm bringing that to school!"

Infront of you was an antique vase, which was your lucky item for the day according to Oha Asa's fortune. And yeah.. Your father, Midorima Shintaro, was forcing you to bring it to school. Or rather, wherever you go.

"You have to bring this with you, [Name]. You have the worst luck for today, this is for your own safety-nanodayo." He insisted, pushing the medium-sized vase to your face.

You moved away and groaned. In your head, you were starting to think of some few easy ways on how to murder that damn Oha Asa. "Give me a break, Dad! That vase is too old and big, that is embarrassing!"

Midorima was actually a great father. Hardworking, kind, reliable, and caring. BUT this horoscope-freak-addict side of him would really annoy you to bits. Like, every day.

"You are bringing this to school and that's final-nanodayo. I am your father so you have to listen to me." He preached, adjusting his eyeglasses.

You put your hands on your waist and raised your chin defiantly. "This is too much, Dad. Why do you have to believe to what that damn Oha Asa would say everytime? What if she tells you to eat your poop to become the luckiest person for the entire year, would you do it?"

At that, Midorima grew still, as if actually annalyzing what you had just said. "W-Wait. That's impossib- There's no way she would say that-nanodayo."

"But what if she does?" You challenged.

Midorima struggled for an answer, and because of that, you huffed. "For me, eating my poop and bringing that vase to school is the same. So just please, Dad, listen to me."

You were just about to go when he called your name again. "[Name].."

Ugh..

You whipped around and saw him looking at you seriously. "What is it this time?"

"You know I just want what's best for you, right? I can't be with you all the time so I want to ensure your safety at times that I'm not around-nanodayo." He paused for awhile, showing you a gentlier look. "You're my only daughter, [Name]. I can't take it if something bad will happen to you."

Feeling guilty, you bit your lower lip and took a deep breath. When your father was being like that, you really couldn't say no. "O-Okay. I'll take that with me."

"Don't worry, I'll place it in a paper bag so that it won't be too embarrassing-nanodayo." He assured, smiling.

You nodded your head, defeated. "Okay, Dad."

He slid his taped hand inside the pocket of his Doctor's gown while the other he reached out for you. "Come here."

You walked closer and hugged him. Midorima wrapped his arm around your back, pulling you even more closer. "I'm sorry for talking back, Dad."

He rubbed your back while smiling. "I understand-nanodayo. Don't worry, next time I'll buy you a smaller one."

You groaned and popped a vein to that. "Ughh! Daaadd!"

♥ ♥ ♥

- Murasakibara Atsushi -

You were sitting on the couch together with your father, watching a movie. It was a fine Sunday night, his Pastry shop was closed and so he had time to spend with you.

Murasakibara Atsushi was a sweet father. Whenever he was free, he would spend his time with his family, especially with you since you were growing up and he knew that the time when he couldn't baby you anymore was slowly approaching.

"Ohmygod! Ohmygod! Ohmygod!" You exclaimed excitedly when Katniss Everdeen told Peeta Mellark that she needs him. "Ohmygod! She's going to kiss him!"

But before you could witness their inevitable sweet kiss, a huge hand covered your eyes. You squirmed but your father only held you tighter.

"Daddyyyy!" You whined, pushing his huge hand away but to no avail.

"It's parental guidance." He said nonchalantly. After what seemed like ten seconds, he removed his hand and you stared at the TV screen with a very disappointed look. "Daddy-chin's just trying to protect you."

You turned to him, annoyed. "I'm already old enough to watch kissing scenes, Dad. I even watched a banging scene with [Random Bestfriend] last- Oh, shit."

His brows furrowed then he took the control and paused the movie. "You watched a what?"

You shook your head and waved both of your hands infront of you, faking a laugh. "Nothing, Dad. I said, I watched a banging scene. You know, a gun war scene. Too much bang bang and too much blood."

He raised a brow and continued looking at you sceptically. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Dad!" You assured, mentally cursing your talkative mouth. Then you laid down on the couch, placing your head down to his lap. "I'm still your Baby-chin, right Dad? Even if I get married and get old?"

Murasakibara smiled and dragged his long fingers to your hair, stroking it gently. "Of course, you'll always be my Baby-chin."

"When will you allow me to date someone?" You randomly asked.

His hand stopped and he looked down at you with a surprised expression. "Is there someone hitting on you? I'll crush him."

You chuckled and shook your head. "No, Dad. Jeez. I'm just asking."

He seemed to relax a bit when he heard that and resumed on stroking your hair. "You're still not allowed. Focus on your studies first."

You pouted. "Why are you so strict, Dad?"

"All Daddies are strict because we love our babies so much." He answered with a small smile.

You grinned, yawned then closed your eyes. "I love you too, Dad."

You fell asleep with the feel of his fingers gently stroking your hair. Murasakibara's smile softened then he leaned down to plant a soft kiss on your head.

"Daddy-chin loves you more.."

♥ ♥ ♥

- Akashi Seijuro -

It was already late and you were still texting your beloved boyfriend. With your phone in your hand, you laid under your sheets. However, ten minutes had passed and his reply has yet to arrive. So you decided to send him a message again.

Hey, babe. Are you still there?

You pressed the send button and your message was sent.. to Daddy-sama. You sprung up and stared at your phone's screen. What the hell!

"Crap!" You started to panic, not knowing what to do. Your father still didn't know about you and your boyfriend so you were naturally scared to death.

Akashi would surely throw a serious fit.

A knock on your door startled you, you bit your nails out of nervousness. What should you do? You laid down on your bed again, hiding your phone under your pillow and pretending that you're already asleep.

"I'm coming in, Princess." Your father said, opening the door and stepping in. Akashi Seijuro walked towards your bed and sat beside you. "I know you're awake."

You didn't budge and squeezed your eyes shut instead. You were too scared and nervous, or perhaps embarrassed too. Well, he just read your message that has a babe on it.

Ugh. Too embarrassing..

"You know you can't lie to me, and you know you can always talk to Daddy." Akashi said softly, rubbing your shoulder gently.

You took a deep breath then opened your eyes, you pulled yourself up in a sitting position and turned to him with a puppy look. "I'm sorry, Dad. I didn't mean to keep a secret from you."

He stared at you for awhile, as if scrutinizing your expression, before letting out a heavy sigh. "So, who is he? Who dared hit on My Princess behind my back?"

You wrapped your arms around him and laid your head down to his broad shoulder. "You don't know him, Your Highness."

"Then invite him over one of these days, I want to meet him."

You puffed your cheeks. "But I'm sure you're just going to intimidate him."

Akashi snaked his arm around your shoulder and pulled you even more closer. "Princess, if he can't handle your father then you can't trust him with your future. Remember that."

You smiled and tightened your embrace. "I want to marry someone like you, Dad. Handsome, clever, talented, and responsible."

Akashi chuckled and kissed your forehead lovingly. "You'll never meet someone like me, Princess. But I'm sure you'll meet the one that's meant for you someday."

"Hai. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you more, Princess."

---

My first "What If" so I need comments and feedbacks. XD Who's the best father for you?

Kung Hei Fat Choi :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.6K 14
❝ there is no winning to victory , if you win alone ❞ ○○○ { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from kuroko no basuke x read...
1.7M 33.3K 68
Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate to message me if you have requests xD Don...
723K 19.9K 37
❝ because we don't have wings , we look for ways to fly ❞ ●●● { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from haikyuu!! x reader...
3.7K 56 22
"Onigaishimasu minna-san, its me, Kuroko!" "Wait, if the Kurokocchi is here beat up right now, then who was the Kurokocchi that broke us?" asked Kise...