filthy rich bitch // lrh

By badlandsmichael

"Can you just shut up? You're just stating the obvious things and you kept talking like, every 2.5 seconds."... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
Epilogue
IM PREGNANT OMG
EDITING, DONE

Prologue

10.3K 197 22
By badlandsmichael

"Damn it!" I groaned as I sat alone on the bookstore. My friend told me she'll be meeting me here, it's been 15 fucking minutes! I shot her a text.

Me : Where the fuck are you? I've been here for 15 minutes!

I groaned once again and put my phone down on the table, when it suddenly buzzes.

Diana: Hey I'm so sorry I can't go come with you to the movies, I need to do some projects.

Diana's really the studious kind of girl, our project's due next Wednesday and now she's doing it. I think I'll do it on a Monday night because you only live once, my friends.

Diana: But hey, I sent my brother there and gave him a picture of you so he could know you. He'll be there in any minute.

I sighed and put my phone again on the table, observing my nails. God, I need a make over. Maybe I can go to Marissa's, she's my mom's friend so I can get a free make over.

"Are you Ria?" A boy spoke up and I looked at him, eyed him from bottom to the top.

Blond hair, blue eyes, old band shirts, tall height and-

"Are you done checking me out?" He snapped and I raised my eyebrows.

What an ass.

"I'm not checking you out!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm just thinking how old you look like."

"I'm old?" He scoffed. "I'm just 19, not like you, you're 23 I guess?" He said with a smirk and my eyes widened.

"I'm just 18, I'm much younger than you. Are you even Diana's brother? You are not alike."

"Thank you. I take that as a compliment."

"You know, you can just go home. I can go alone to the movies." I snickered standing up from my seat, grabbing my cold drink.

"I am not leaving you, as much as I want to but my sister said she'll give me 100 dollars if I go out with you today."

"Wow, so are you a man prostitute? Doing things for money? How pathetic."

"Bitch." He scowled.

"I'm the filthy rich bitch, if you don't know." I winked and walked away.

----------------

Wow okay asshole luke is life

hi pls disregard any twitter accounts i'll mention on the next chapters, my only stan accounts are @WANTEDYUO and @jorgemilero thANK U

also i've read some of my old stories and noticing a lot of typos, wrong grammars, and such, so i'm very sorry omg, will be editing them when i get the time and energy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 343 9
short story/imagines ⚠️some contain spicy content 18+⚠️ some contain ⚠️TW⚠️
335K 9.8K 31
A Bakudeku soulmate AU ~ (TRUTH IS I like completely forgot it was a soulmate au, and so did most the readers like halfway through until I randomly...
69.2K 1K 15
Reminder: Don't belittle anyone, thinking you're more than that
125K 1.9K 25
Josette Peters is the bleak twin sister of the star of the football team. Usually seen as the straight A's student, who spends most of her time in th...