Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

Oleh weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

99- Battle of Hogwarts

630 30 93
Oleh weasleytwinsimp11

May 1st 1998

Y/n was sitting in here room when she sighed, covering her face. Nothing had been the same since Voldemort's rise. She looked over to her left to see her galleon from her old D.A meetings. She quickly got up and ran down the stairs. "Where are you going??" asked her father in a panic voice.

"Hogwarts." said Y/n as her father grabbed her.

"You will not go to Hogwarts, Y/n. It's dangerous, stay here where it's safe." said her father as she turned to look at him. "You mother will be home soon."

"I'm going dad... I have to help." said Y/n as she walked out the house and disapparted, Mr. L/n covered his face and turned around to see Lucas peaking his head.

She apparated to the Morales Manner, Tanpy opening it for her as she ran all the way up into the house to see Nick, Adrian and Miles. "Y/n? Arent you suppose to be home?? It's not safe for you-"

"Shut up Adrian, Hogwarts... Now.. Neville just changed the galleon.. we have to go!" said Y/n out of breath, Adrian hasn't seen Y/n since September before everything went bad.

"I'll go tell the order!" said Nick as he disapparted, Adrian and Miles looked at each other as she looked them dead in the eye.

"Well? Let's go!" said Y/n as she grabbed both the boys hands and they disapparted by Hogsmaede. They quickly ducked when they seen Death Eaters.

"How are we suppose to even get into the castle Y/n, I don't suppose you know a secret way in?" whispered Miles as he turned to look at her.

"The tunnel in Honeydukes." said Y/n as Adrian and Miles narrowed their eyebrows. "That's the only one that leads straight into the castle, the other one leads to the whomping willow and another one has been sealed."

"Blimey Y/n.." said Adrian as he peaked his head up, she grabbed their hands and pulled them into the empty candy shop. Opening the trapdoor in the back seeing it was blocked. They looked at each other when they heard voice causing them to hide behind boxes when Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and started to make her way out. "Y/n.. come back."

"Shh." said Y/n as she peaked her head, she made a noise as Miles and Adrian looked at each other. She slowly went to grab them, slowly getting out of the candy store. "Weasleys."

"I guess Nick did let the Order now." whisper Adrian as they made their way over to them, Fred and George jumped as they turned around to see them.

"Blimey.. don't scare us!" said Fred as he turned around.

"How do you plan on getting into the castle? The way into Honeydukes is blocked and we can't just strut into the castle now can we?" asked Y/n as a door opened.

Adrian and Miles pulled out their wands to see an older man who looked awfully like Dumbledore causing them to lower them. "Come on." said the man as they walked in. "Go through the painting..."

"Thankyou Aberforth." said George as they jumped through the painting, Adrian grabbed Y/n's hand as she looked surprised and turned forth interlocking hers with his.

———

Emilia was looking down at her watch as she walked out of 'Hiraeth' making her way back home. She opened the door, making her way up the stairs when she stopped and heard noises in the living room. Walking back down to see her lovely boyfriend on top of a girl. "Wow." said Emilia as he got up and looked at her.

"Emilia! I thought you were going to London after work! I- It's not what it looks like." said Elijah as she tilted her head and looked at him.

"Really? It's not? Because to me it looks like you were about to fuck her in my house." said Emilia as she narrowed her eyebrows. She looked to the side of her to see a house elf hiding as she sighed. "Get your things and leave Elijah."

"Emilia.. my love. We can work this out, cant we?" said Elijah as he grabbed the girl and pushed her out the door, Emilia rolled her eyes and made her way back up the stairs. "Emilia!"

"I said get out." said Emilia as he followed her, making her way into her room, he grabbed her tightly as she flinched.

"Emilia! Come on, don't do this. You're going to throw away a year of us?" said Elijah as she pushed away and moved away from him.

"I should've a long time ago." said Emilia as she looked into drawers for her wand, Elijah made a face and pulled her into a hug as she pushed away. "Really get out, we're done. I don't know what you're doing here, leave."

"You don't mean it.. I know you don't. You love me.. I'm not like you're ex's Emilia.." said Elijah as he grabbed her by her shirt, she pushed him away.

"Yeah, you're not! So don't even compare yourselves to them." said Emilia as she grabbed her wand and pointed it at him.

"Why are pointing a stick at me? What the hell?" asked Elijah, Emilia flinched as he grabbed her arm tightly when he collapsed, a house elf stood behind him.

"Sorry Master.. but I didn't want him to harm you anymore...Would you like us to take his things and take him away?" said the house elf as Emilia nodded.

"Thankyou... I'm going to London alright? I'll be back in a week.. I wasn't there for Andres being born but i'll be there for his first birthday." said Emilia as she stepped over Elijah and made her way out of the house. "Suck it up Emilia, suck it up."

She had her wand in her pocket when she entered the Congress. "Evening Ms. Morales." said a wizard as he walked past her, she nodded making her way to the fireplaces. Jumping through the fireplace and ending up in the Ministry in France, she apparated into Hayden's house to see it empty.

"Hello?" said Emilia as she walked around the house, no answer as she narrowed her eyebrows. She apparated to her parents house, seeing it empty as well as she made a face. "Where is everyone?"

Finally she apparated into Y/n's house, nearly getting hit with a spell as she moved back and pull out her wand. "Emilia!" shouted Lucas as she seen two death eaters. She levitated the coffee table hitting both the death eaters with them.

"Expelliarmus!" said Emilia as the death eaters wands went flying out their hands, Emilia went quickly to grab them as she used her wand to tie them up. "What on EARTH is going on?"

"Emilia! Come here, help me!" shouted Lucas as she quickly went over to him to see Mr. L/n on the floor groaning in pain. "They used something on him, I don't know.. it was some type of spell."

"It was the Cruciatus Curse.." said Mr. L/n in a low voice, Emilia turned back to look at the death eaters and snapped their wands in half.

"Where is Y/n and Mrs. L/n? Are they ok? What is going on?" asked Emilia in a panic as she helped him up.

"Hogwarts.." said Mr. L/n as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and turned to Lucas.

"Ok I'm going to take you guys somewhere safe.. away from here." said Emilia as she looked around, she grabbed a broom and turned it into a portkey. "Hold on to this, it's a portkey.."

"Where are you going?" asked Lucas as she got up, she turned to the Death eaters and pointed her wand at them.

"Back to Hogwarts." said Emilia as she watched them go off. She turned back to the Death eats and pointed her wand at them. "Now.. what should I do with the two of you."

———

Y/n was now fighting death eaters, trying not to die when Joseph came running towards her. "Y/n! Are you alright?!" asked Joseph as she made a face and nodded. "Look I know-"

"This is not the bloody time Joseph!" said Y/n as she shot a spell at a death eater who was attacking another student.

"Yeah! You're right! Sorry!" said Joseph as Y/n rolled her eyes and moved out the way, her wand went flying out of her hand as she got pushed back.

Joseph made a face and trembled his wand at the person who was pointing their wand at her. Adrian was running all over the place looking for Y/n when he seen her, he shot a spell causing the Death Eater to collapse. "Oh thank merlin you're alright!" said Adrian running to hug her.

Joseph made a face when his wand went flying out of his hand, Y/n pull back from Adrian to grabbed her wand when she turned back to see Joseph on the ground shaking in pain. "Expelliarmus!" shouted Y/n as the wand went flying out of Deatb Eaters hand.

"Petrificus Totalus!" said Adrian as he grabbed Y/n and they went running, avoiding the spells being thrown all over the place. "I've been looking all over for you Y/n... you aren't hurt right?"

"I'm ok Adrian.." said Y/n as ducked from a flying spell. "Let's not stay in the middle of this please."

"Oh right!" said Adrian as he pulled her away, Y/n seen Fred and Gianna with Percy as she felt Adrian pull her. "How the hell are we suppose to fight off giants??"

"Giants??" said Y/n looked out the window to see Giants entering Hogwarts, she made a face as they went down the stairs. "Spiders! Spiders as well!"

Adrian was hit with a curse as he fell back, Y/n looked forward as she grabbed her wand and shot the death eater out the window, turning back to Adrian as he groaned. "I'm fine.. I'm fine." said Adrian as she bent down to see if he was ok.

"Maybe pay attention, Adrian." said Y/n as he got up, he gave her a smirk as he held his stomach. They went running down the stairs when a giant spider came running towards them when Y/n turned into her lion form, letting a giant roar as Adrian stared in surprise. She jumped on the spiders, hitting them with her large claws.

"Blimey!" said Adrian as she turned to look at him, he picked up her wand and followed her as they passed through the incoming spiders.

———

Emilia apparated into Hogwarts seeing the mess as she pulled out her wand. She seen Harry, Ron and Hermione running into the castle as she looked around to see Nick and Hayden as she ran to them. "What on earth is happening??" asked Emilia as they turned to look at her.

"What the hell Emilia? You come now? Worst moment to come visit!" said Nick as he shot spells. Hayden ducked and looked around.

"Where is Eloise and Andres ? Mom and Dad? Miles?? Y/n and Adrian? Are they ok?" asked Emilia casting a spell on a death eater.

"Eloise and Andres are fine! They're at Eloise moms house, the others are here!" said Hayden, Emilia looked at them and went running off. She seen Mr. Pucey as he ran to her.

"Emilia! Do you know where Adrian or Gianna are at?" asked Mr. Pucey as Emilia shook her head no and kept running. She kept running until she seen Miles, having the Cruciatus Curse used on him. She gasped and turned into her animal form jumping on the Death Eater, she snapped his wand as Miles groaned and looked up seeing Emilia using her large claws.

She let a loud roar escape her mouth as the Death Eater bleed, she turned back normal running to hug Miles as he looked at her surprised. "Emilia? What- What are you doing here?? Go back to America, why did you come now!" said Miles as he slowly got up in pain.

"Are you ok? Oh merlin Miles.." said Emilia as she hugged him tighter. "I- merlin.."

"I'm ok E.. i'm ok.." said Miles as he looked at the Death Eater that was clawed by Emilia. He turned back to look at her as she pulled away from the hug. "So you and Y/n were Animagus huh?"

Emilia cracked a smile as placed his hand on her cheek. A spell nearly hit them as they regain focused, Emilia grabbed her wand as her and Miles ran off.

———

Y/n and Adrian seen Harry, Ron and Hermione, Fred, Gianna and Percy where trying to avoid spells when a massive explosion shattered the wall, blowing apart a side of the castle. Y/n and Adrian struggled through the rubble to see what happened, they realised with horror that Fred was dead. "No! Fred!" shouted Gianna as she grabbed onto him.

"Gianna!" shouted Adrian as he tried to get over to her, Percy and Ron stared at their dead brother and Y/n feeling her heart break seeing her bestfriend lying lifeless. Emilia and Miles came running over to them stopping see Fred.

"Do something!!" cried Gianna as Y/n held his stomach, Emilia quickly jumped over to Gianna as Percy grabbed onto his brother.

Emilia went over to Fred as Y/n turned to Miles as he stared at Fred. She brought her wand to his chest as she made a face and looked at Gianna sadly as she bursted into tears. Spells started flying towards them as Adrian helped Harry and Percy stuffed his body inside a crevice. "Giant spiders!" said Harry as him, Ron and Hermione went running off.

"Gianna! Come on." said Emilia as she pulled her, Adrian grabbed onto Y/n as Miles followed with them.

  "Why did you decide to come now! Out of all times!" said Miles as Emilia turned to look at him as they kept running.

"Well I didn't exactly now this was happening! Y/n's dad told me when I apparated to her house seeing nobody was in there but two death eaters!" shouted Emilia as Y/n turned to look at her.

"Is Lucas and my dad alright??" said Y/n as Emilia nodded.

"I sent them to Hayden's! They're alright! Your house.. may not be but they are!" said Emilia as they ran to see Professor Trelawney throwing crystal balls at death eaters.

"Why is there so many blimey spiders!" shouted Miles, Adrian was pushed away from Y/n by the spiders when a death eater pointed his wand at her and disarmed her. Emilia was getting attacked by spiders while Adrian and Miles tried to move out a giants way with Gianna by their side.

"You will not harm her!" shouted Mr. Pucey as he used the killing curse on the death eater, Y/n looked up at him surprised as he went and handed her, her wand. "Are you alright Y/n?"

"Y-yeah i'm fine! Thankyou." said Y/n as he helped her up, Emilia was now in her panther form attacking the spiders as Miles and Gianna casted spells. Adrian made his way quickly to Y/n as he pointed his wand at his dad.

"You will not touch her." said Adrian as he Y/n lowered his wand.

"It's okay Adrian.." said Y/n.

"You've grown, haven't you.." said Mr. Pucey as he looked over at Gianna making his way to her, Adrian turned to look at Y/n as spell came flying towards them causing them to duck.

"Y/n! I need to tell you something." said Adrian, Miles was thrown in front of them as he groaned.

"Maybe it's not the time right now Adrian!" said Y/n as she help Miles up, Y/n heard Emilia's whining as she transformed into her animal form and helped her with the spiders.

"You have one hour. Dispose of your dead with dignity. Treat your injured." Voldemort's voiced sounded throughout the whole school causing the Death Eaters and monsters to leave back into the forest.

Cane came running through the school to see Emilia and Y/n turning back, he rose his eyebrows and ran to hug Gianna. "Oh merlin you're alright. Are you ok?" asked Cane as she nodded and hugged him back.

"Fred.. is dead." said Gianna as Y/n sighed and felt Adrian wrap his hands around her.

"Maybe we should take his body back.." said Emilia as Y/n turned to look at her, they made their way back up to the tower to see his lifeless body. "Oh merlin how is George going to deal with this.."

Adrian and Miles pulled him out as Emilia levitated him back into the Great Hall to see the injured and dead. She set him down as Molly and the other Weasley came running over to him. "My baby!" shouted Molly as Y/n looked around to see her mother staring down at Fred as she ran to her.

Hayden's arm was bleeding as Nick laid back with a wrap around his leg, Emilia made her way over to them when her parents turned around to see her. "Emilia! Oh you're alright!" said Mrs. Morales as she hugged, Adrian came closer to them as she hugged him as well.

"Do you want me to heal your wounds? I finished Healers school.." said Emilia as Hayden nodded, Miles turned around to see Joseph laying dead on the floor as he raised his eyebrows and turned to Y/n.

"Y/n.." said Miles softly as she turned around, she looked down at him surprised and turned to Miles who was looking at her sadly.

"Oh.." said Y/n as Mrs. L/n shook her head and sighed. She felt Emilia hug her as Adrian stared at his lifeless body when he heard George's cries.

Emilia and Adrian spent the hour helping the injured while Y/n and Miles comforted Gianna and the Weasleys.

"Harry Potter is dead. He was killed as he ran away, trying to save himself while you lay down your lives for him. We bring you his body as proof that your hero is gone. The battle is won. You have lost half of your fighters. My Death Eaters outnumber you, and the Boy Who Lived is finished. There must
be no more war. Anyone who continues to resist, man, woman or child, will be slaughtered, as will every member of their family. Come out of the castle now, kneel before me, and you shall be spared. Your parents and children, your brothers and sisters will live and be forgiven, and you will join me in the new world we shall build together." Voldemort voice rang again through the school.

Y/n turned to Miles as he lifted his head hearing the his voice, Emilia and Adrian looked at each other as they got up. "No!" screamed McGonagall as Y/n felt the chills in his spine.

"No!"

"No!"

"Harry! HARRY!"

Ron's, Hermione's, and Ginny's voices were worse than McGonagall's. "SILENCE!" cried Voldemort, and there was a bang and a flash of bright light, and silence was forced upon them all. "It is over! Set him down, Hagrid, at my feet, where he belongs!"

"You see?" said Voldemort. "Harry Potter is dead! Do you understand now, deluded ones? He was nothing, ever, but a boy who relied on others to sacrifice themselves for him!"

"He beat you!" yelled Ron, and the charm broke, and the defenders of Hogwarts were shouting and screaming again until a second, more powerful bang extinguished their voices once more.

"He was killed while trying to sneak out of the castle grounds," said Voldemort, and there was a relish in his voice for the lie. "killed while trying to save himself - and who is this."

"It is Neville Longbottom, my Lord! The boy who has been giving the Carrows so much trouble! The son of the Aurors, remember?" said Neville as Y/n gave Adrian a glance.

"Ah, yes, I remember," said Voldemort, looking down at Neville, who was struggling back to his feet, unarmed and unproctected, standing in the no-man's-land between the survivors and the Death Eaters. "But you are a pureblood, aren't you, my brave boy? Voldemort asked Neville, who stood facing him, his empty hands curled in fists.

"So what if I am?" said Neville loudly.

"You show spirit and bravery, and you come of noble stock. You will make a very valuable Death Eater. We need your kind, Neville Longbottom."

"I'll join you when hell freezes over," said Neville. "Dumbledore's Army!" he shouted, and there was an answering cheer from the crowd, whom Voldemort's Silencing Charms seemed unable to hold.

"Very well," said Voldemort, "If that is your choice, Longbottom, we revert to the original plan. On your head," he said quietly, "be it."

Seconds later, out of one of the castle's shattered windows, something that looked like a misshapen bird flew through the half light and landed in Voldemort's hand. He shook the mildewed object by its pointed end and it dangled, emtpy and ragged: the Sorting Hat. "There will be no more Sorting at Hogwarts School," said Voldemort. "There will be no more Houses. The emblem, sheild and colors of my noble ancestor, Salazar Slythering, will suffice everyone. Won't they, Neville Longbottom?"

So many things happened in a moment that Y/n couldn't compared, Harry disappeared while giants and Hippocrafts and Therasel were attacking. They were house elf's running with knives and cleavers at
the Death Eaters. "Fight! Fight! Fight for my Master, defender of house-elves! Fight the Dark Lord, in the name of brave Regulus! Fight!"

She had been separated from Adrian as the others, pulling out her wand and attacking every Death Eater in her way, she quickly seen Hermione, Ginny and Luna fighting Bellatrix Lestrange as she went and helped them, Ginny nearly getting hit with the killing curse. "NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!" shouted Mrs. Weasley as Y/n jaw dropped.

"Mrs. Weasley!" shouted Y/n as she tried to help her.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" shouted Mrs. Weasley to the four girls, and with a simple swipe of her wand she began to duel. Molly Weasley's wand slashed and twisted, and Bellatrix Lestrange's smile faltered and became a snarl. Jets of light flew from both wands, the floor around the withces' feet became bot and cracked; both woman were fighting to kill. "No!" Mrs. Weasley cried as a few students ran forward, trying to come to her aid. "Get back! Get back! She is mine!"

"What will happen to your children when I've killed you?" taunted Bellatrix, as mad as her master, capering as Molly's curses danced around her. "When Mummy's gone the same way as Freddie?"

"You - will - never - touch - our - children - again!" screamed Mrs. Weasley. Bellatrix laughed the same exhilarated laugh, Molly's curse soared beneath Bellatrix's constreched arm and hit her squarely in the chest, directly over her heart.

Voldemort raised his wand and directed it at Molly Weasley. "Protego!" roared Harry, and the Shield Charm expanded in the middle of the Hall, and Voldemort stared around for the source as Harry pulled off the Invisibility Cloak at last.

Y/n turned to see Emilia not far behind her, the color in her face had seem to be gone as Y/n ran to her, protecting her from a spell that was heading towards her. "So.. much has happened.." said Emilia as Y/n grabbed onto her before falling.

"Are you alright??" asked Y/n as Emilia nodded and grabbed onto the wall. She looked around for Adrian but couldn't find him. Harry and Voldemort fight was heard as Y/n helped Emilia back up. "Do you know where Adrian is at?"

"No.. I haven't seen him or Miles." said Emilia as she blocked a spell nearly hitting Y/n in the back, she jumped as Emilia got her strength back.

———

"If I die! Tell Y/n I love her!" said Adrian as him and Miles tried to to avoid the Giant nearly stepping on the both of them.

"Can't tell her much if we both die mate!" said Miles as he pulled Adrian out of the way, they ran back into the castle nearly getting hit by a spell. "Have no idea how we're even alive right now."

"Honestly.. think I died like three times." said Adrian as they ran into Graham, who looked pale. "Merlin! I didn't even know you were here!"

"Well your mum came to my mum and told her what was happening and I rushed over, didn't know." said Graham as they ducked.

"Ugh! Where the hell is Emilia and Y/n!" said Miles as he looked around, Graham narrowed his eyebrows and looked at him.

"She's here??" asked Graham as they ran deeper into the castle. Green and Red light flashes brightly causing them to stopped and turn around. They looked at the window to see Harry and Voldemort, and before anyone new what happened Voldemort collapsed on the floor, Voldemort was dead, killed by his own rebounding curse.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

182K 4.6K 36
━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐀.𝐀.𝐓.𝐓 ♡ᵎ🌷꒱ 𝗐. 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝑥 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝗈𝖼 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾! 𝟢𝟧.𝟢�...
4.8K 276 25
القصة هي عبارة عن ألام واحزان في الحلقات قصة رح تردك تبكي كتير المهم الشخصيات المشاركة هي ماهر الاب كازوما الجنسية امريكي العمل مدير اكبر شركة في ال...
14.3K 544 15
Held in the Reestablishment's grip, Kenji Kishimoto and Rome Vera find solace within each other. But as war looms and betrayal threatens their fragil...
1M 57.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...