Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

Por weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Mais

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding

661 27 100
Por weasleytwinsimp11

(Elijah Ramirez^^^)

"Do you think they'll be alright?" said Ginny in a worried voice as Y/n and Mrs. Weasley paced around the room.

"I'm sure they will.. I mean they're with Moody, he was a brilliant auror at the time, Mr. Morales is there too with Nick. How could they not be alright?" said Y/n still pacing around, Ginny raised her eyebrow and made a face.

"Well.. I'm worried about Harry... I hope he's alright." said Ginny when they heard a noise outside. Mrs. Weasley and Ginny shot up and ran outside with Y/n right behind them to see Harry and Hagrid. Ginny went running to him as Y/n sighed and looked at Mrs. Weasley.

"Where are the others?" asked Mrs. Weasley, Hagrid sighed.

"It was horrible from the start Molly, they surrounded us." said Hagrid as Y/n looked worried.

"What gave you away?" asked Y/n.

"I think it was Hedwig.. they killed her.." said Harry as Y/n soften her face. George and Remus arrived next, George turning back into his normal self with a bleeding ear.

"Merlin!" said Y/n as she went to help Remus with George, Molly gasped as they pulled him inside. Nick and Diego Morales arrived both unharmed when Y/n turned to look at them. Remus and Diego both pulled their wands at each other. "Hey! What are you doing! Pull your wands down!"

"What did I tell you about Emilia that only you knew when she became prefect." said Diego as Remus lowered his wand.

"That she will not let me down, she's an excellent learner and you couldn't be prouder of the person she's growing up to be." said Remus as Y/n turned to look at Nick. Y/n went back inside to see George, he eye opened his eyes and sighed.

"Merlin George, I told you not to get injured." said Y/n as he chuckled, Fred and Arthur came running in as Y/n moved out the way and looked at Nick who seemed to be looking pale. "Are you alright?"

"I seen you know who, I was not ready for that." said Nick as Y/n raised her eyebrows and looked at him. Ron and Tonks came back and so did Bill and Fleur.

"Moody is dead." said Bill as he walked in, everyone gasped and looked at him as Fleur stood behind him.

———

Emilia shot up from bed, breathing heavy when she felt arms around her. "Hey.. it's alright.. you haven't had a bad dream in a while.." said Elijah Ramirez, he pulled her into a hug as she controlled her breathing. Her phone started ringing causing both of them to jump.

"Who would be calling me at this time." said Emilia as she reached for her phone, she answered it as Elijah rubbed her arm. "Hello?"

"Emilia! Good you're awake. I need a giant favor. What time is it over there? Like one?" said Marcel as Emilia looked at the time.

"Yes? Why are you awake at five in the morning?" asked Emilia half asleep as Elijah looked at her. "Well whats your favor?

"I need your to go into 'Hiraeth', get a dress that has a Fleurs name on it and bring it to Headquarters in France." said Marcel.

"What?? You want me.. I.. you can't come and get it yourselves?" said Emilia as Marcel rolled his eyes. She looked at Elijah and blinked hard.

"No, it's a lot longer for us to go over there for you to come here. We wouldnt ask you to come if it wasn't important." said Marcel as he looked down at his watch. "Please hurry as well.. it's her wedding day and her dress wasnt the right fit."

"I- Merlin Marcel. Fine, fine. I'll go." said Emilia as she got up from bed.

"Thank you Emilia." said Marcel with a smile, she rolled her eyes and hung up as Elijah looked at her strangely.

"Where are you going at one in the morning?" asked Elijah, Emilia started putting on clothes as he looked at her.

"Uh- Hiraeth headquarters and I also am going to.. go to... catch a quick flight back to London.." said Emilia as he looked at her surprised.

"Back to London? That's a eight hour flight! I'll go with you." said Elijah, Emilia ran around her room, she opened a draw and grabbed her wand without Elijah seeing it. "You aren't going to go and see your ex are you? The one who sends you all those stupid letters."

"No... I'll be back really fast. I won't stay there long. I need to go now, ok?" said Emilia as she gave him a kiss and ran out of the room, he narrowed his eyebrows and laid back in bed as she disapparted into the 'Hiraeth'. She looked around to see a box with Fleurs name on it as she looked around to see a bunch of mail and one from Miles as she grabbed it and placed it into her bag with the dress, she disapparted into the Congress.

"Miss Morales! It's nice to see you, where are you heading?" said a wizard as she looked at the time.

"French Ministry of Magic, please." said Emilia hesitantly. She handed him her passport as he nodded and threw floo in the fire. She made a face and stepped in, closing her eyes. She finally stopped and stepped out. Apparating to Hiraeth, French headquarters.

"Oh! Merlin you came fast!" said Louis as she pulled out the dress and handed it to them. "Wonderful! Are you staying for her wedding?" Marcel grabbed the dress and fixed it.

"I don't think so.." said Emilia as they looked at her.

"Emilia, it's been a year. Go and see your friends." said Marcel as Emilia sat back on a chair and opened the letter from Miles.

"Dear Emilia,
It's nearly a year that you've left. You stopped writing, I guess you'll be super busy but no minute passes by when I do not sigh, wanting to be near you, with you. I know you are out there chasing your dreams, and I am here trying to make a life of my own. However, I cannot help missing you badly. I feel as though the days without you have been stretching so long. It's almost unbearable. But know this, I am proud of what you are doing, and you always have my full support. I miss you like crazy, but I find solace because you are happy doing what you love doing the most. You are where you always wanted to be, and I am truly happy for you. It's currently June 12th on a Sunday at 3:49 am, and I have bloody lessons tomorrow .. so maybe I should head to sleep now... write back yeah?

                                                                        -Miles"

"You ok Emilia?" said Marcel as he turned to look at her, she had tears in her eyes as he turned to Louis. "Emilia?"

"Oh yeah! I'm fine, sorry. Do you guys mind if I stay here for a bit? I don't think i'm ready to see everyone yet." said Emilia as they nodded.

———

Adrian was getting ready, when Ariella came into his room and looked at him. "We're leaving now, we'll meet you there alright?" said Ariella as Adrian nodded.

He sat on the end of his bed and opened the drawer, to see Y/n necklace in there. He sighed and closed it again when Miles came running into his room. "Blimey, I get the house has protections but walking up the driveway and up all the stairs are tiring." said Miles as he held onto the wall.

"They don't even let me leave the house, it's like they're my parents." said Adrian as he got up.

"Well they did let you stay here for a year, and still are worried about you." said Miles, Adrian looked at him and nodded. "Oh look at this!"

Miles pulled out a magazine from his pocket and handed it to Adrian. "Another magazine about Emilia and her boyfriend." said Adrian as Miles rolled his eyes. "Arent you dating Alicia?"

"Yeah... but they haven't said they were dating so we don't know if it's her boyfriend or not." said Miles, Adrian rolled his eyes as they walked down the stairs. "He's also a muggle."

"Why do you say that?" said Adrian.

"He's not in any of the wizard Hiraeth magazines. Just the muggle ones, I also seen he was an actor."said Miles, Adrian made a face and looked at him. "You think she's coming?"

"Doubtful." said Adrian as he placed his hands in his pocket. Miles sighed as they disapparted to the wedding, seeing Y/n and the twins.

"What happened to you?" said Miles as they walked up to them, George chuckled.

"Holy I am." said George as Fred and Y/n looked at each other and rolled their eyes. "Got hit with a curse last night, couldn't get my ear back."

"Blimey, are you alright?" asked Adrian as George nodded, Y/n glanced at him. Adrian didn't even pay attention to her. He noticed her parents and Lucas not so far away with Emilia's parents.

"It's good to see you two." said Y/n as Miles turned to her. He made a face as she looked down, Fred and George looked at each other as Adrian looked away.

"Yeah, good to see you too Y/n/n." said Miles, Adrian and him walked inside of the tent. The twins turned to look at her as she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I'm sure they're just upset you went nearly a year without talking to them." said George as she nodded. "Plus they don't know you and Joseph aren't together anymore."

"Right, come on. Let's go in with them." said Fred as they walked into see Miles and Adrian sitting at a table with Hayden and Eloise. Miles was rocking baby Andres as she chuckled.

"Heard it was a rough night, huh?" said Hayden as he watched Y/n sit down, she nodded as Fred and George agreed.

———

Emilia apparated to the burrow as she seen everyone making their way in. She sighed and took a deep breathe, slowly walking in to see Y/n, Adrian, Miles, Hayden, Eloise and the twins. "Yeah, I mean it was a lot to deal with." said Fred as Emilia slowly made her way over to them. Y/n turned and got up quickly pulling her into a hug as they all turned around to see.

"I didn't think you were coming!" said Y/n as Emilia smiled. Miles handed Andres back to Eloise as he got up and hugged her tightly.

"Merlin.." said Miles as he felt her hug him tightly, Y/n cracked a smile as he pulled away. Emilia's hair had grown longer, her skin was tanner and her eyes were a lighter. Adrian got up and hugged her as she laughed.

"Wow I didn't think you guys missed me this much." said Emilia as she seen the twins get up. George hugged her as she looked at him. "What happened to your ear!!?"

"Oh you know dark magic." said George as Emilia made a face and hugged Fred.

"Well aren't you going to say hi to your brother and his kid?" said Hayden as Emilia made a face and turned to look at him.

"Kid?? When did you have child?" said Emilia as she walked over to him, he made a face and looked at her surprised.

"What do you mean? I sent you a bunch of letters, of course you didn't write back but I sent them." said Hayden as she made a face.

"I didn't get a letter from you.. or any of you actually." said Emilia as they looked at her surprised. "Well actually... they must have been mixed in with other mail. Oh merlin wow he's so beautiful."

"Andres Hayden Morales." said Hayden as Emilia turned to look at Miles, Adrian and Y/n.

"I'm so glad you all stayed friends!" said Emilia as Fred and George made a noise. Emilia turned to look at him as Hayden and Eloise got up.

"Do you want to want to ho-"

"Yes give me him." said Miles, Emilia cracked a smile as she sat down with them. Y/n and Adrian glanced at each other as Emilia looked down at the baby. "How have you been?"

"Busy. Super busy. Everyday it's something, either school, modeling, pictures, or i'm in 'Hiraeth'." said Emilia as she turned to Y/n. "How are you? Still dating Joseph."

"No actually." said Y/n, as Adrian and Miles turned to look at her surprised. "I'm actually quite upset with you and these two."

"What did I do? I haven't been here!" said Emilia as Y/n cracked a smile.

"Yeah so were you ever going to tell me what Joseph said about you? Hm? That you should've slept with Adrian so he could leave me alone? Or that he called you such things just because?" said Y/n as Emilia, Adrian and Miles looked at each other.

"Oh Y/n don't be mad! I didnt want you to feel bad for liking him... Graham told you didn't he? He's the only one who knew about the classroom. With his big ass month where is he?" said Emilia as she looked around. Y/n gave her a look and chuckled.

"Wait.. so you really broke up with him?" asked Miles as he looked down at the baby, and turned to Emilia.

"Yeah, he was to much. If you three would've told me, it would've saved me so much times and trouble. Honesty." said Y/n as Adrian looked at her.

"Well Emilia told us not too. Trust me I wanted too get you away from that git." said Miles as Adrian looked at Emilia.

"Can I hold him." asked Emilia.

"No." said Miles, Emilia jaw dropped as Y/n chuckled.

"Miles doesn't let anyone take him away from him." said Adrian as Y/n turned to look at him.

"Well if you would've told me, I wouldn't have wasted a year on him. Very much disappointing." said Y/n as Fred chuckled.

"She slapped him when they broke up too!" said Fred as they all turned to look at her.

"Blimey that's the Y/n I know, I don't know who that girl was the past year." said Miles, Emilia made a face and looked at him. "Not talking to us and acting as if we didn't exist when you would see us."

"Wait, you're telling me after I left you guys barely even talked to each other??!" said Emilia as Miles looked at her and nodded. "Why!"

"Y/n was just respecting Joseph at the time, he asked her not to talk to us and she did. It's not really her fault, she was just respecting her relationship." said Adrian as Y/n turned to look at him.

"Well yeah that was a stupid idea.. quite angry with myself for that." said Y/n as Adrian looked away from her, she narrowed her eyebrows and turned to see Emilia looking at her sadly.

"Well yeah.. I mean it happened, and you aren't with him anymore. I'm sure you guys will become close again, won't you?" said Emilia as Y/n looked down, she turned to Miles who was looking at the baby. "Guys.. you can't stop being friends just because of that? I mean it just happens."

"Yeah where were you the last year? Do you even know what happened? You don't even answer none of our letters or anything Emilia. You can't talk about friendship when you left." said Adrian as she looked at him surprised, Fred and George looked at each other as Miles sighed and looked up.

"Don't take it serious, he's just been mad that you left.." said Miles softly, Y/n looked away as Adrian made a face.

"It's understandable if Miles and Adrian don't want to speak to me, I mean I gave them tons of reason not too." said Y/n as Adrian and Miles looked at her.

"It's not that Y/n.. it's just that.. we.. well you would cut all contact with us.. we just missed you that's all and kind of didn't like that you pushed us away." said Adrian softly as Miles nodded.

"Honestly Y/n/n, we never did say we would stop being your friends, did we?" said Miles as she cracked a smile, Adrian looked at her and felt his stomach twist. "Now to a real question, here hold him real quick."

Miles handed Andres to Emilia as she looked down and smiled, Miles pulled out a magazine as Adrian face palmed. "Miles you're such an idiot." said Adrian as Emilia looked up.

"Is he your boyfriend?" said Miles as he showed her the magazine, she snorted and looked at him as he looked her dead in the eye.

"How the hell do you have an American muggle magazine, Miles?" asked Emilia with a smile, he gave her a look as Y/n turned to look at Adrian.

"Doesn't matter, can you answer the question." said Miles as Y/n grabbed the magazine and raised her eyebrows.

"He's handsome E." said Y/n as Emilia snorted.

"Y/n, please." said Miles.

"Sorry... arent you-" said Y/n.

"Yeah shh." said Miles as Emilia looked at him. "So?"

"Yeah he is, Miles...." said Emilia as he looked at her sadly. He took Andres back as she looked at him.

"I have a girlfriend too." said Miles as Emilia raised her eyebrows and looked at him.

"You do?" asked Emilia.

"Yeah." said Miles

"Who?" said Emilia.

"Alicia." said Miles as Emilia nodded and looked at Y/n.

"Oh! Cool.. she's pretty." said Emilia as her stomach twisted. Y/n looked around as Emilia asked a question Y/n has been wondering. "Do you have a new girlfriend now Ade?"

"No." said Adrian as Emilia raised her eyebrows and turned to Y/n with a smile. Gianna came walking into the tent as Fred got up, Adrian rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Emilia??" said Gianna as Emilia turned around, she quickly got up as Gianna hugged her. "Merlin it's be so long! How are you??"

"I'm good! You and Fred huh??" said Emilia surprised as Gianna smiled and looked away. "How do you feel about the Adrian?"

"Better then her with anyone else." said Adrian as Emilia gasped and looked at Fred.

"Wow! He accepts!!" said Emilia as Fred cracked a smile.

"Y/n! How are you?" said Gianna as she ran to her, Y/n smiled and hugged her. "I feel like you moved to America too, I hardly ever hear from you."

  The reception was interrupted by the arrival of Kingsley Shacklebolt's Patronus. This interruption caused everyone, even people dancing to freeze in place, because of the surprise it caused. "The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are coming." said the Patronus as Y/n got up quickly with the others.

"I have a baby in my hands!" said Miles as he got up, many started disapparating as Hayden came running over to Miles. Death Eaters started apparating as Emilia made a face and pulled out her wand.

"Emilia! When did you get here??" asked Nick as he ran over to them, Eloise not so far behind them.

"Eloise take him home, go home now!" said Hayden, Y/n ran over to Lucas and her father as she started casting shielding charms.

"Use the floo powder and go home now!" said Mrs. L/n as she pushed her husband and son in the burrow. Adrian grabbed Y/n as they disapparted into her house to see Lucas and her father.

"Sorry.. I had to make sure they got home.. safe." said Adrian catching his breathe, Emilia and Miles apparated into her house as they fell back.

"Oh good.. you guys are ok." said Miles as he looked at them. He got up as he help Emilia up, she blinked hard and look at them.

"What the hell has been going on." said Emilia as Lucas ran to hug her. "Are you ok?"

"Yes.. I'm fine." said Lucas as Emilia looked at Y/n, Adrian and Miles.

"You-know-who wants Harry.. he's been looking for him since Dumbledore died." said Y/n as Emilia made a face and looked at her. Mrs. L/n apparated as Lucas and her husband ran to hug her.

"Excuse me? Dumbledore was killed??" said Emilia as they all turned to look at her.

"Merlin Emilia have you not been keeping up with anything in the wizarding world??" said Adrian as Emilia looked down as Miles turn to look at her.

"Ive been really busy..." said Emilia as they turned to Mrs. L/n. Emilia parents apparated causing all of them to jump and turn to look at them.

"Emilia! When did you get here?" said Nick as he went to hug her, her parents hugged her as well as Adrian turned to Y/n.

"This morning.." said Emilia.

"Did Eloise get away with Andres?" said Ariella as Miles nodded.

"Is everyone else ok? Mrs. Weasley and the twins? Did Harry get away in time?" asked Y/n as Diego nodded.

"They did, everyone else is fine.." said Diego as Emilia made a face and turned to look at Nick.

"I think i'm going to go see if Hayden and Eloise are ok." said Emilia as Miles grabbed her hand as she looked at him.

"I'll go with you." said Miles as Emilia nodded, they disapparted as Adrian and Y/n glanced at each other.

"Why don't you two go with them.. Help Eloise with Andres." said Ariella as Adrian and Y/n nodded, Y/n grabbed Adrian's hand as he looked at her and disapparted into their French home.

"Oh thank you Miles.. he wouldn't stop crying and Hayden went back to the manner. Y/n, Adrian, are you alright? Do you need anything?" asked Eloise as Y/n watched Miles rock Andres and Emilia was pacing back and forth.

"No.. where alright. We came to see if you were ok and if you needed help." said Y/n as she went and sat down next to Miles.

"Oh no where alright.. Adrian can you make Andres a bottle while I go get him clothes." said Eloise in a panic as Adrian nodded.

"Relax Eloise, you're alright here. Everyone is safe, ok?" said Adrian as he made his way into the kitchen, Y/n looked at Emilia and turned to Miles.

"We'll stay here if you want us to help." said Miles as Eloise came back down the stairs to grab her baby, Emilia looked at Y/n. 

"How long are you staying?" asked Y/n she looked up at Emilia.

"I'm going back tomorrow morning." said Emilia as Miles looked at her and rolled his eyes. Y/n made a face and sat back.

"Well why don't you stay here tonight? All of you.. maybe catch up for a bit.. it will be nice to have company." said Eloise as she changed Andres into a onesie. Adrian came back from the kitchen as Miles held his hands out for Andres. "You've missed a lot Emilia, Miles and Adrian constantly try and steal my child."

"I didn't even.. I need to start looking at all my mail.." said Emilia as she looked at the baby in front of her.

"You need to start writing back as well." said Y/n crossing her arms. Miles glanced at Emilia as he feed Andres.

"So you just came to leave again?" said Adrian as everyone turned to look at him.

"Well.. only reason i'm here was because Marcel called me and told me to come." said Emilia as Adrian looked at her.

"You shouldn't have." said Adrian as Emilia looked at him. "It's not like you kept in touch at all, you left, don't come to anything. The twins opening, christmas-"

"Adrian." said Miles as he stopped and looked at him, Y/n, Emilia and Eloise were looking at him surprised.

"I've been busy. I'm not on vacation Adrian, I have a lot of responsibility's over there." said Emilia as Adrian made a face.

"Oh come off it, you became some big top model and now you think you're to good." said Adrian as Y/n jaw dropped and turned to Miles.

"You know that's not true!" said Emilia as she stood up.

"Get's an actor boyfriend and forgets about Miles, you always said you would never spend your life working now look at you. Just like your parent-" said Adrian as Emilia jaw dropped and slapped him.

"Emilia!" said Y/n as she stood in middle of them, Eloise and Miles jaw dropped and looked at each other.

"What the fuck is wrong with you.." said Emilia as Adrian held his face.

"No, you're worse then your parents. At least now they actually are home." said Adrian as Emilia grabbed her wand.

"It was a mistake coming here.. Tell Hayden goodbye for me, yeah? Congratulations on the baby by the way. It was nice seeing you guys too." said Emilia as she disapparted, Y/n turned to look at Adrian as he crossed his arms and went up the stairs.

"He's just mad she left.. he's so stupid." said Miles as he handed Eloise, Andres. He got up when the baby started crying.

"I'll go speak to him Miles." said Y/n as he looked at her, he nodded as she went up the stairs and opened a door to see Adrian sitting down on the bed. "Why are you so angry."

"I'm not angry." said Adrian, he didn't even look up at her. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and sat down next to him.

"I know you well enough to know you're upset." said Y/n, Adrian glanced at her, he didn't say anything as she looked at him. "So now you aren't going to speak to me?"

"I mean you went almost a year without talking to me." said Adrian, Y/n looked taken back as he face palmed and looked at her. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I'm fine Y/n/n.. alright?"

"Yeah sure." said Y/n as she narrowed her eyebrows, he turned to look at her, falling into her neck as she looked surprised. She wrapped her hands around him as the two stayed like that for a while.

"I missed you.." whispered Adrian as Y/n felt her stomach dropped, he wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her in closer as she fought back her tears. Adrian realized what he was doing when he pulled away and looked away from her.

"Are you two.... hungry?" asked Miles as he opened the door, he looked at the two as they looked away from each other red in the face.

"No i'm fine." said Adrian as Miles looked at Y/n who shook her head no, he snorted and closed the door as they looked at each other. "So.. can you tell me how you've been the last year?"

Y/n cracked a smile as she explained to him what happened the past year, her relationship with Joseph and how and why they broke up. Miles slide against a wall and sighed pulling his wallet out to see a picture of him and Emilia. "Merlin... after all this time.. you still do this to me." said Miles as he ran his hands through his hair.

———

September 18 1997

"So you and Y/n?" asked Miles as they sat in Hayden's house babysitting Andres. Adrian shook his head no as he looked up at him. "What do you mean no!"

"We're just friends, that's all. I don't think we could ever go back to being the old us." said Adrian as Miles looked down and nodded. "What about you and Alicia? Isn't she coming?"

"Oh yeah in a bit.." said Miles, Adrian made a face and looked at him. "Do you think if you weren't such an asshole to Emilia she would've stayed longer?"

"Miles shut up. She has a boyfriend, you have a girlfriend. She left, remember that." said Adrian as Miles rolled his eyes and looked at him.

"Why are you so mad at her still?" said Miles, there was a knock on the door when Miles looked at Adrian and got up. He looked at the peak hole to see Alicia.

"Hello!" said Alicia as she hugged him and kissed him on the cheek, he cracked a smile as Adrian turned to look at the baby and shook his head. "Hi Adrian."

"Hello Alicia." said Adrian as she walked in, she choo'd at Andres as Adrian made a face and looked at Miles.

"I'm not staying long, just came to see you for a bit." said Alicia as she sat down, Adrian picked up Andres and took him out of the room as Miles sat down next to his girlfriend.

"Oh alright." said Miles, Alicia smiled and ran her hands on his thigh as he looked at her. "Alicia."

"What?" said Alicia with a smile, she pulled him into a kiss as he moved his hand up to her face, he moved forward when his wallet fell out of his back pocket, she pulled back and bent down to get it as she looked at it to see a picture of him and Emilia kissing. She got up quickly as he narrowed his eyebrows and looked at her. "Are you serious Miles??"

"What?" asked Miles, she threw him his wallet as he looked down at it to see a picture of him and Emilia. He made a face and looked up at her. "Oh- Uh.. thats old.."

"Why do you still have it in your bloody wallet? WHEN WERE YOU AND HER EVEN TOGETHER?" said Alicia raising her voice, they heard Andres start crying when Miles made a face.

"Don't yell, look what you've done." said Miles as he got up, Alicia made a face and looked at him.

"I don't care! Why do you still have that picture of you two! I thought you guys were just friends??" shouted Alicia, Miles looked away as Adrian peaked his head into the kitchen.

"Can you stop yelling?" said Adrian as he rocked Andres, Miles face palmed as Alicia bursted into tears. Adrian made a face and turned to Miles who was staring at her as if she was crazy.

"Alicia! Why the hell are you crying??" asked Miles as he went to grabbed her but she pushed him away. 

"No! Go back to that bitch!" shouted Alicia, Adrian and Miles looked taken back as Alicia looked Miles dead in the eye.

"Who are you talking about??" asked Adrian as he looked at Miles who seemed to be in a shock state.

"Emilia Morales of course! Look at that!" shouted Alicia throwing Adrian, Miles wallet.

"One, don't call her that. Two, get out." said Miles finally snapping out of his state, Y/n apparated to see Alicia in tears and Miles and Adrian looking angry.

"I hope you and that- that... slut live happily ever after!" shouted Alicia, Y/n looked taken back as she looked at Adrian. "Oh Y/n! I should've learned from your mistake!"

"What?!" said Y/n, Miles grabbed Andres to calm him down as Adrian glared at Alicia.

"They aren't nothing good! Cheaters!" shouted Alicia, Adrian rolled his eyes as Y/n eyes widen.

"Adrian didn't cheat on me, Alicia.. I think it's best if you go. You're making Andres cry.." said Y/n as Alicias mouth opened, Miles rolled his eye and rocked the baby as Adrian shook his head.

"Bye leave now." said Adrian as Alicia turned to Miles.

"I hope you know we're done!" spat Alicia.

"Yeah we been down since you called Emilia that." said Miles as Alicia made a face and disapparted, he made a face and walked into the living room leaving Y/n and Adrian alone.

"What on earth was going on." asked Y/n as Adrian cracked a smile and face palmed. Miles groaned was heard from the living room as she chuckled and looked at Adrian.

"I guess Alicia seen the picture of Emilia and Miles in his wallet and she threw a fit." said Adrian as Y/n raised her eyebrows. "Anyways, whats with the unexpected visit- not that I didn't want to see you but.. yeah..?"

Y/n chuckled as Adrian's ear's turned red. "Just came to visit for a bit." said Y/n as Adrian cracked a smile and looked at her. "Hayden also told me to make sure you two didn't harm his child."

"Yeah right!" shouted Miles from the living room, she chuckled as Adrain looked at her. Y/n lived inside his like a memory that paradoxically stopped the pain and which he could never get enough of because there was and never would be, anything that was like her. Wherever he went, whatever he did, she was the only thing he truly loved, and which he sadly no longer had.

"You alright there?" said Y/n moving her hand back in forth in his face, he snapped back as she looked at him with concerned. 

"Oh! Merlin yeah, sorry." said Adrian looking away from her, she gave him a strange look. "Really I guess I just zoned out."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...
44K 841 13
Y/n Flint was Marcus Flints Non-Identical twin. She had never thought anything of Adrian Pucey until...
1M 56.9K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
514K 14.5K 88
Laxus is waiting for Freed to return from a mission and Freed has no idea what is waiting for him when he would finally return. Dragon mating season...