Fated to say, "Goodbye"

By Wan_ie

Two young men. From a similar world but two different situations. They were fated. Fated to meet. Fated to fi... More

CHARACTERS
Ch I
Ch II
Ch III
Ch IV
Ch V
ANNOUNCEMENT
ESTHER SERIES: 2
Ch VII
ch VIII
Come Back Please
ch IX
ch X
ch XI
ch XII

Ch VI

525 43 45
By Wan_ie

Unedited chapter! Sorry that I have been busy lately.
- Wannie
__________________________________
The next morning Gulf woke up feeling something squeeze his asscheeks. He opened his eyes only to find his boyfriend's hands on his butts. Gulf frowned, "Just how horny are you that you couldn't even wait for me to wake up, huh?" Mew chuckled and kissed his forehead, "I'm not that horny, baby. Just massaging the lovely, fluffy buns I wrecked last night." 

Gulf gave him a suspicious look. "Okay then, massage it well. I'm not going back limping around," Gulf said as he closed his eyes again. Mew got back to work. 

"Baby, do you want to have breakfast here or downstairs?" Mew asked. He was not sure if Gulf was still fine enough to move around too much. It was his first time after all. Mew wanted to be as cautious as he could to take care of his boyfriend. Gulf thought for a while, "Hmm... Let's go downstairs." Mew got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"You want to bathe with me or on your own?" Mew asked. Gulf glared at him, Of course, if I go in with you you'll have me again. "On my own and give me a shirt, you ripped the buttons of mine!" Gulf almost yelled. Mew chuckled and walked in to proceed with his bath. I wonder if we will ever get another chance like this. Or maybe we'll still have to use Techno as an excuse... Gulf felt contented but sad. 

Techno reached Mew's mansion just in time for breakfast. Though he did not expect to be greeted by the image of his best friend wearing an oversized t-shirt, flexing the hickeys his boyfriend gave. 

The three settled on the dining table. Techno wanted to know what exactly had the two indulged themselves in the previous night. A gossip monger he was. 

"Hey, Gulfie," Techno called, munching on the sausage. Gulf looked at him, "What?" Techno gave a cocky smile, "So... what did you two do last night? Tell me everything!" Gulf choked on his coffee. Mew answered his curiosity, "Last night... I... made something..." He like playing with Techno. Techno was leaning in in anticipation, "You made...?" Mew smirked, "A masterpiece. But the thing is that it's for my exclusive view O-N-L-Y." Techno clenched his jaw in frustration as his eyes shut to call himself down a little.

Though... Techno wasn't someone to be so easy to defeat in conversations. Bad for himself. Techno sighed and smirked right at Gulf, "But I do have to say that..." Gulf was flushing red. Mew kept down his fork and waited for Techno to finish his words. Techno ended his speech, "... I can actually see a little of your masterpiece. Give him a shirt with a smaller neck next time. And you, Gulf, change the shirt if you don't want to die from your father's hands."

***DAMON MANOR***

Gulf was smiling to himself as he walked inside the hell that awaits him. At least he had the memories from last night to keep his mind off the depressing things that packed every corner of this house. Gulf was still scared to see his father home. 

He could not understand himself. He hated this place. Just the thought of this place would send shivers down his spine. The air here was so cold and suffocating o matter the time of the year. What were celebrations and festivals? Fancy, suffocating huge ass gathering. No one there was ever genuinely happy. But he still referred to this huge property as 'home'. 

Why? He did not know. Maybe the memories of his mother that were still taking toll on his brains somewhere made him feel safe, in his room at least. 

Gulf was passing through the living room. An unexpected sight scared him. His father was staring at him. It was like his father was going to hunt him down. But he had done nothing this time. Or had his father found out about his relationship? No! How could it be? Impossible. Naomi was staring at him with an expressionless face. But unknown concern and pity was shining in her dark eyes. Why would she look at me like that? Did something happen? Gulf thought to himself. 

"So, how was your night over, son?" William sounded eery. Gulf felt the chills running down his whole existent body. "I- it was fun, father," Gulf answered, stuttering. His eyes were fixed on the ground. William nodded, "Oh, 'fun' you say? Great. You seem to have enjoyed it a lot." Gulf felt uneasy and nervous about his father's words. "What did you two do? And why didn't Techno come in with you? I haven't seen the boy for some time now," William was staring at Gulf suspiciously. Gulf bit his inner cheeks, trying to think of a believable lie.

"We had dinner outside and then went to his apartment. We played some games till midnight and then went to sleep," Gulf replied. Well, not entirely a lie. He was awake till midnight, though the game he played had nothing to with his best friend. William was waiting for the other half of the answer. Gulf gulped, "He dropped me here and then left as he said he had something to do. He didn't tell me the details." William nodded again as he picked the neatly folded newspaper from the coffee table in front of him. 

"You can go to your room," William commanded as he put all his attention to the newspaper. Gulf bowed and rushed to his room. He couldn't breath there anymore. He wanted to run from there as soon as he could. He understood one thing from his father's interrogation, he knows something or has noticed something. 

Gulf locked his door and ran to his walk in closet. He stood in front of his life-size mirror, checking if any of his love marks were visible. But they were all well covered. Then why was his father eyeing him like that?

Gulf walked backwards and slumped down to the floor. He lied down on the cold floor, staring at the ceiling aimlessly. Tears unconsciously rolled down his face, to the ground. He was reasonlessly crying silently, not a single sound other than his hitching breath could be heard. In no time, a small pool of his tears was formed on the floor. He could no more breath properly. Dark thoughts were clouding his head. 

Why did he ask me so much?  What did he find out?  

Can I still see my Mew?  

Is he going to hurt Mew?  

He is suspicious of my sudden night stay, isn't he?  

Is he going to snatch my boyfriend away from me?  

Why can't he let me be happy for once? Does he enjoy me being sad and depressed so much?  

Is he going to manipulate me again? Or will he target Mew?  

NO! I won't let him hurt Mew. Whatever it takes, Mew's safety comes first for me. I will never put the man I love to danger.

I'm going to keep him safe from this devil!

Gulf took out his phone from his jeans' pocket. I want my Mew. I want to go to him! I don't wanna stay here! This place is killing me. I wanna run back to my man! He hurriedly dialed Mew's number but Mew wasn't picking up. He tried again and again till Mew finally picked it in the thirteenth trial. 

[THE CALL]

Mew: Sorry baby, I left my phone in my room. I was downstairs.

Gulf: It's fine. You picked up anyways.

Mew *worried*: Why do you sound like that? Baby, did you cry? 

Gulf: ...

Mew: Baby please tell me. Tell me what happened. Only then can we find a solution, right? Tell me why do you sound so hoarse.

As much as I want to run to you and tell you everything, I'm afraid that the devil will find out about us. I don't want to lose you, Mew. Gulf's tears were still silently having a race down his face, the puddle was the finish point.

Gulf: This is because my boyfriend made me scream my lungs out last night. And now he's acting worried and concerned.

Mew *chuckle*: You have one bad boyfriend. But what did he do to you that you were screaming your lungs out, huh?

Gulf *sigh*: What can I say about that?... We made love, a little rough for the first time. He is a monster in bed.

Mew *sigh*: But your boyfriend told me that you were the one were the one who initiated it. 

Gulf *fake irritation*: You seem close so close to my boyfriend. How?

Mew *cheekily*: Because... I...  am your boyfriend.

Gulf *sniff*: I love you, Mew.

Mew: I love you too, Gulf. And you already promised to be mine.

Gulf: Yeah, and you even marked yesterday. Marked me too man times, I should say.

Mew: Rest. I know you're still tired from last night. I love you so much na.

Gulf: I love you more. I'll go and take a nap. Bye, love.

Mew: ...

[CALL END]

Gulf smiled sweetly through the non-stop tears. He felt relaxed as he already took his happy pill. He got up and changed into comfortable pyjamas. Before putting on his shirt, he stood before the mirror again. His eyes were roaming all over his half naked reflection. His torso was full of red marks. His chest, tummy, sides, pelvis, shoulders, biceps, collar bone were all decorated with the marks of his boyfriend's teeth. He raised his hand to touch one hickey over his heart.

"Here, the stamp that you've marked me, Mew," Gulf mumbled to himself with a dreamy smile, staring at his own reflection so dearly with his fingers tracing the little red mark. He sighed putting on his shirt and went out of his closet. His bottom was still hurting but the stinging sensation seemed to be the most comforting thing right now. That was the only thing that could help him believe that he does have a shoulder to lean on for comfort. 

"I- I don't know why but I don't have a good feeling about it," Gulf said as his head hit the pillow. He turned and lay down on his stomach, face digging the pillow for warmth as he unconsciously cried himself to sleep. 

WILLIAM'S POV...

I know my son is hiding something from me. He can lie to anyone. But not me. I know that weakling to well to not notice all those changes in his personality.

He's been smiling too often, it's irritating. I do know that he has made some new friends apart from that Techno kid. He's been too happy for me for me to take. He's too gentle hearted for this world of business. If I don't control him, he will surely destroy all this wealth I have secured for him since years.

I called my private investigator some days ago. Of course, to ask his help in tracking down that fragile boy's life style. And he contacted me again last evening. He gave a lot of precious information about this idiot whom I've been taking care of for years.

He got himself a boyfriend. Didn't even think of considering it with me. Such a disgrace. I don't have a problem with Gulf liking guys. I'm open minded about it and accept it wholly. I don't have a problem with him liking girls or guys or even animals. But his choice is always bad and stupid. He never fails to disappoint me. The only things good about him are his grades and looks. At least he can top his class ever since. He's intelligent, he is my flesh and blood after all, but he doesn't know how to make proper decisions for himself.

I did some background research on this little boyfriend of his. Mew Astor? He passes in terms of look and family background. His family is nearly as rich as ours. Though, they can't beat us. I am William Damon, and I always the top. My son's age? Good. But even he seems irresponsible about his future.

Who the hell takes Music as their major when they have a family business already built for them to just rule. Do his parents not care at all? On top of this, he is a softie too, just like Gulf. I can't let them be together. They would bring my empire down in no time with their stupidness. 

I don't care about that loe and shit. What matters in this world truly is power, money and respect. But it all revolves around money. If you have money, people respect you, heed you, fear you, respect you, obey you. This is what life is. You have money, keep it safe so you can stay in power. If you lose it even by mistake, you are good as dead for the world. No one will ever care about you. You have to stay in power no matter what. Love? It's temporary. Have some fun with it and forget about it later. It's the best for you. If you try sticking with it, you will lose everything. Real life is eve going to be like those fairy tales. In fact, even in those tales the damsel is bound to fall for someone rich and powerful. So, love is just a beautiful lie. 

*1 MONTH LATER*

Gulf had been having terrible hunches. His father had been strangely quiet towards him. This was the silence he would give Gulf only when he was about to ruin his life further.

This was the same silence he gave Gulf when hi mother was dying. Same as when he was remarrying. When he was disappointed in Gulf for nothing but being too innocent,for being a kind soul, for being an angel, for having the purest heart a man could desire. When he took his so called son's fantasies away. Same as when he took Gulf's childhood away from him. The same when he took all the things that made Gulf smile away. The same as when he had already decided Gulf's major for university but asked for his opinion. The exact same damned silence as whenever he is about to manipulate Gulf again. The silence which was hiding all those spears and knives that would soon pierce through Gulf's innocent heart and sanity, leaving him only more damaged than he already was.

But he could not be sure as to what was his father going to take away from him this time. He had been his puppet all his life. But was dead tired of it. He now wanted to rebel for himself. To save himself from losing himself anymore than he had already lost over the years. 

Mew had noticed how his boyfriend had suddenly turned so gloomy after their first time. He tried asking Gulf if it was something to do with him. But Gulf sincerely replied that it was not about him but another family matter that he was not ready to share. Gulf had been closing off from everyone. He did not even know if talking to Techno would be a good idea. 

Mew, Gulf, Techno, Lhong and Turbo were sitting in the University's main library. They were all busy with their year end assignments as the academic year was nearing the end. They would soon be in their fourth year. 

Mew found Gulf zoning out again. Gulf ad been doing that a lot lately. Mew put his hand on Gulf's thigh and started drawing comforting circles over there. Gulf snapped out of his thoughts when he felt the warmth from his boyfriend suddenly take over his mind. 

"Anything troubling you?" Mew asked with a smile. Gulf held his hand under the table, "Nothing... I've just had a lot on my plate." Mew pulled Gulf's head to rest it on his shoulder. "You can always talk about anything with me, okay?" Mew reminded him. Gulf smiled, "I know. But I'm still trying to organize my thoughts." Mew cupped Gulf's face with his free hand, "It's fine. Tell me whenever you're ready. Just know that this lover of yours is always there for you."

The other three were staring at the two. Dumbfounded by the sweetness. "Who knew this idiot could be so dedicated as a lover," Lhong shrugged his shoulders. Turbo nodded, "These two can come to us tomorrow, saying that they're married and I would totally believe the." Techno smacked the two on their heads. "Smacking is actually fun," Techno said to himself. "They still haven't faced the devil. How do you think they can get married so easily?" Techno spoke sense.

Gulf wasn't afraid of showing his affection for his boyfriend in public anymore. He knew that his father had already found out about his relationship. His father's stares in the past few days were his confirmations that his father knows. So now, he wanted to enjoy his time with Mew. To show him his love. To shower him with care. Because he knew that their lives won't be peaceful for a long time. He could not be sure when the war would become. But one thing he knew, he had to keep his lover safe from his devil of a father. He had to keep Mew away from his evil clutches. No matter the price. Mew's safety would always be first for Gulf.

"Babe?" Gulf called. Mew hummed in reply. "I want a kiss," Gulf exclaimed. Mew choked on his saliva, "What? Here? Now?" Gulf took his head off his boyfriend's shoulder, "Not here. Let's find somewhere vacant." Gulf got up and dragged Mew with him. Mew was dumbfounded with his baby's courage today. Though, he liked it.

They stopped by the old building. It used to be the main library once but was now stranded once the new one was established. It was always open for student use as some students liked to use this place for practice for functions due to the large halls. This place did not even have a lock. 

Gulf dragged Mew to the third floor. This was a place that no one came to. Gulf let go of Mew's hand and turned to him. Mew could still not cope with the fact that his baby had turned into the tigress in school. Gulf didn't let him think further and kissed him passionately.

When Mew was still trying to adjust to the surroundings, Gulf proceeded to enter his tongue to Mew's mouth. Their eyes were closed. Souls lost to each other's touch. heart banging loud as drums. Sucking the deepest secrets from the depths of their throats. Hands entangled with the other man's hair. Mew pulled out of the kiss, gathering breath.

"Shit! I'm hard!" Mew cursed under his breath. But it was loud enough for Gulf to hear. Gulf pushed Mew against the desk behind them and got to his knees. "Gulfie, what are you doing, baby?" Mew asked. He was going crazy with Gulf's actions today. He was suddenly so bold. Mew liked it but the location was not very appropriate. Gulf looked up at him, "You're hard. Your baby is just helping you." 

"How? A quickie? Mew asked. Gulf shook his head and started undoing Mew's pants. Mew was just looking at his ferocious little kitten. Gulf held his boyfriend's monster in his hand and started stroking it gently. The precum was already dripping out. Gulf looked up at Mew's flustered red face, "Nope. I'll just use my mouth today. Then you help me." Mew was too hard to be thinking too much, he just agreed with whatever. 

Once they had both released, they were sitting on the floor panting for breath. Giggling at how crazy they have become for each other. Mew pulled Gulf's face closer to give him a little peck on the lips. 

Gulf moved closer to Mew to lean on him when his phone buzzed. Techno the great. He had called them to remind that they were still in school and need to still go back to their own houses. 

More days passed but William Damon was still lying low. Gulf was getting only more scared by this silence he knew hell is coming his way. And he thought he was prepared. His intentions were clear. Keep Mew safe. But when he did not in what form was the troubles coming, how was he so confident that he can deal with it with ease? How was he sure that the things won't get out of his hands? But at least he was strong willed.

Gulf was having dinner with his parents. A Thursday night. Naomi was sighing fro time to time and looking at Gulf with concern. Her looks somehow told Gulf that today was the day when the battle to keep his love began. William was busy eating his food, a stiff and serious expression across his face. Gulf was confident that he could fight it off. He was confident that he could keep his lover safe. That he could keep their love safe.

William put down his spoon and rest his elbows on the table. He entangled his fingers and rest his chin on that bridge made of his fingers. He looked at Gulf who was emitting a confident yet scared aura. "Do you happen to remember the Scott's, Gulf?" William asked. Gulf could not sense any danger from that name.

Scotts had been their friends for a long time. Gulf knew them since childhood. They were as prominent in the business field as them. But not as cold as his father. Samuel Scott, the patriarch,  was rather a better father figure for Gulf. He was originally a friend of his mother. Gulf loved the company of his Uncle Samuel than his cold father. All in all, the Scotts were nice people. Some of the best memories of Gulf's childhood was with them. When his mother had left them, it was Uncle Samuel who was comforting him. His father did not even care that his son was having a hard time accepting the fact that his mother would no more be with them.

Gulf timidly nodded his head, "Yes, I do remember them." William smirked. N-no! Not th- that smirk! No! Gulf felt his legs turn to jelly in fear. William sighed. Gulf felt uneasy about whatever words were coming his way. His father's smirk alone was capable enough to make Gulf so nervous. His courage was all draining out of his systems. He was trying to gain it back but failing over and over again.

"Then I guess you also remember that you were engaged to Gawin Scott back when you were six." 

Gulf's blood ran cold. Can he still fight? But he had not even begun fighting. He had to try at least.

_________________________________

Susu na!~ Gulfie! Fight for your love na.

There I go being the real bad person again. Sorry.

Please vote and comment na.

- Wannie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
351K 15.4K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
228K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
197K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...