Sweet Hearts and Yummy Kiss (...

By AsianBabe

My 3rd Fanfic and this time it's different. It's a a Zelo Fanfiction! (: You have no family because they all... More

2: Music and Food ♪
3: The Jacket
4: Dancing Slave
5: Run Over
6: Changed (Pt. 1)
7: Troubled (Pt. 2)

1: Painful Past

10.3K 83 22
By AsianBabe

AN: This is my 3rd fanfic. I don't have much experience at writing, but I just like writing because it's fun. Well thank you and enjoy! ^...^  

Your POV:

This year it's going to be different. I can't be the happy, go lucky girl I used to be. I can't let anyone come too close to me. I'm afraid that if I let them come TOO close that they might end up suffering because of me. This year, everything is going to change and it's going to be normal for once.

No friends

And certainly, NO BOYS

It's going to be easier that way, for me and for them. I have to focus on school and that's it. I walked ahead into my new life and closer to my new school.

~Flashback~

"No! Leave them alone!" Mom yelled at the man holding onto me and my sister, Hye Song.

"Eomma, gwenchana." I lied, making the man chuckle.

"See, she's alright." He said smirking, disgustingly.

*This man is stupid. What a bastard.*

I looked over to a tied up Hye Song, crying her eyes out.

"It's going to be okay." I said, trying to comfort her quietly.

"Shut up!" The man yelled at both of us, making her tremble and cry more, but this time, quietly.

"See Mrs. Jang, if you only listened and didn't get involved with your past husband's affairs this would never have happened. I told you this would happen, but you didn't listen. Tsk, tsk." He said, shaking his head.

Eomma looked at me cunningly and eye pointed at the gun near me. I nodded, slightly to say that I know what to do.

I tried to reach for it while he was trying to talk to my mom.

I moved little by little.

I was almost there.

*Just a little more.* I told myself, giving myself a little hope.

I reached with all my might. Then, a hand gripped my wrist. I hesitated to look up, but I eventually did.

"Look who we got here. This missy is trying to escape."

Another man with a disgusting expression, said. He looked at me with a stomach turning smile. He came closer to me. I squealed a bit, unfortunately, giving him satisfaction.

"Disgusting." I said, then when he was close enough, I spit on his face.

The moment the saliva landed on his face, he showed a shocked look. He wiped it away and slapped my face with the same hand he wiped the spit. The impact from the slap caused a red hand mark on my face.

"Serves you right, you bitch." He said evilly.

"Ya! Pabo, you aren't doing a very good job here. What if the boss was here? And he saw that this girl almost escaped?!" He yelled at the man that was yelling at us earlier. The man looked at me and smirked. Then he argued back to the other man.

They argued for a bit, giving me extra time. I reached for the gun. I felt the gun. I held on to it and stood up. I pointed the gun at the two men. They turned around, finally aware of the situation, and they put their hands up.

I felt a hit on the back of my head. Then everything went black, leaving me with nothing, but blackness.  

***

I woke up in the same dark alley, but this time it had large puddles of blood with the people next to it, indicating to which the blood belonged to. I saw the two men... Dead.

"Eomma?! Hye Song-ah!" I yelled, afraid I might be the only one still alive.

No answer.

I tried again.

"Eomma? Hye Song-ah?" I said, a little bit discouraged.

*Please don't be dead. I can't take it if you die.*

I walked farther to see my mom and sister in a dumpster, lifeless and dead.

I couldn't take it and tears began to waterfall out of my eyes to my cheeks.

~ End of the Flashback~

A tear managed to fall from my eye. I wiped it and thought about what they would've wanted for me.

They would've wanted me to be happy and move on.

Yes, that's right. I'm going to move on.

*______-ah, HWAITING!* I told myself.

The school bell rang loudly.

"Oh gosh. I'm late." I said, running towards school.

★ ★ ★

Meanings:  

Hwaiting: it's the Korean version of FIGHTING! It's like a boost of confidence?  

Eomma: mom  

Gwenchana: I'm okay

Pabo: Stupid

Dedication to SoulMatthew for being really awesome and so nice! Haha she's the first V.I.P. and Directioner I've ever met.... on Wattpad. Haha. For that and being really supportive of my stories I dedicated this first ever chapter for my fanfic. Thank you ♥

AN: Wow! I've been writing a lot of fanfics now! HAHA. I want to write more and showcase more of my writing abilities. Haha. I guess I have. Some. Anyway, how did you guys like it? It's a bit depressing to start a story like this. I know, but don't worry next chappie will be good and light? Haha.

Fan/Vote/Comment and tell your friends (:

I love you for reading my writing and supporting me. Thank you and saranghe ♥

-AsianBabe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 13.5K 68
People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm not like that before, there was something...
1K 54 8
What if you were separated from the love of your life? Will you do anything to see them again? That's the case of YunJae (Yunho & Jaejoong)...but wor...
83.8K 2.4K 34
You went to korea to do your bussiness work. you went there alone , you dont really know much about korea but you do know this group call 'seventeen'...
15.2K 530 14
SAY THE NAME! SEVENTEEN! Jun is used to his boring life..One day a new student arrives...Imediatly on his first day he is captured by Jun's looks and...