The Human Deviant [DBH X REA...

By Soldier_Shartie69

It's about a girl named Y/n Anderson that was in a terrible accident on her twenty third birthday and fell in... More

Become Inhuman Prolouge
Chapter 1 rA9
Chapter 3 Are You Afraid To Die
Chapter 4 Crossroads

Chapter 2 AX400

350 9 7
By Soldier_Shartie69

Y/n:POV

We are outside a supermarket I am trying to have a normal conversation with Connor "We've got officers sweeping the neighborhood, in case anybody saw anything"Ben says "Okay. Well, let me know if they turn anything up"Dad says "What are you gonna do with that?"Ben asks pointing to Connor "I've no idea..."Dad says and comes up to us "It took the first bus that came along...and stayed at the end of the line. Its decision wasn't planned, it was driven by fear"Connor says "Androids don't feel fear"Dad says "Deviants do. They get overwhelmed by their emotions and make irrational decisions"I say a little mad at dad forgetting I am one "Ah well, that still doesn't tell us where it went"Dad says.

"It didn't have a plan, and it had nowhere to go. Maybe it didn't go far..."Connor says "Maybe..."Dad says and a cop runs up to us "We saw its head towards the train station"He says and me and Connor look at each other and run I see them turn and I slide around the corner as they climb over the fence "Don't shoot! We need it alive!"Connor says as the deviant and a little child are about to cross the highway "Oh fuck, that's insane..."Dad says and Connor tries to climb the fence "Hey! Where you goin'?"Dad asks "I can't let them get away"Connor says "They won't! They'll never make it to the other side"Dad says "I can't take that chance"Connor says "Hey, you will get yourself killed! Do NOT go after 'em, Connor, that's an order!"Dad says but Connor climbs the fence and runs after them "Connor, Goddammit!"Dad says as I watch tense as if it will help Connor not get hit by a car.

Connor gets pushed by a car and I gasp, he stands by the side of the road and the deviant and child are gone.

I sit in the backseat as dad went to eat "You do know you need to eat too right?"Connor says looking back at me "Yeah I'm not hungry for fast food"I say I move dad's seat and open the door so I can get out Connor follows and we stand behind dad and a friend I guess "Eh, you know, same old shit"Dad says as we reach them, "Plastic with you?"Gary asks "That's my daughter and that...Only temporary..."Dad says I roll my eyes, "What is your problem? Don't you ever do as you're told? Look, you don't have to follow me around like a poodle!"Dad says 

"I'm sorry for my behavior back at the police station. I didn't mean to be unpleasant"Connor says "Oh, wow... You've even got a brown-nosing apology program! Guys at CyberLife thought of everything, huh?"Dad says chuckling "Here you go"Gary says handing dad his food "Ah! Thanks, Gary. I'm starving..."Dad says and we walk to a standing table "Don't leave that thing here!"Gary says "Not a chance! Come here Connor"I say and he comes over like a dog, "I don't want to alarm you, Lieutenant, but I think your friends are engaged in illegal activities..."Connor says "Well, everybody does what they have to, to get by... As long as they're not hurting anybody, I don't bother 'em"Dad says "How often do you eat here dad?"I ask "Most days... Gary makes the best burger in Detroit"Dad answers.

"You didn't pay for your meal..."Connor says "Gary's a friend. I scratch his back, he scratches mine"Dad says "That's a weird way to put it"I say taking some soda from dad's mug "Enjoy your meal"Connor says "Thank you"Dad says a little shocked "This morning when we were chasing those deviants... Why didn't you want me to cross the highway?"Connor asks "'Cause you could've been killed..."Dad says "And I don't like filling out paperwork for damaged equipment"Dad adds I smile at Dad's stone heart starting to melt for Connor.

"Is there anything you'd like to know about me?"Connor asks I think for a second "What do the different colors of the LED mean?"I ask "Well Blue is neutral, Yellow has stressed or signs of deviancy or if I would be one and Red is if I am in lethal danger, "Connor says I nod "Well, yeah, um... Why did they make you look so goofy and give you that weird voice?"Dad asks "He doesn't look weird he looks good!"I blurt out I look away shocked at my own words "CyberLife androids are designed to work harmoniously with humans. Both my appearance and voice were specifically designed to facilitate my integration"Connor says "Well, they fucked up"Dad says as I turn back to them.

"Maybe I should tell you what we know about deviants?"Connor asks "You read my mind proceed, "Dad says "We believe that a mutation occurs in the software of some androids, which can lead to them emulating a human emotion"Connor says I nod "In English, please, "Dad says "They don't really feel emotions, they just get overwhelmed by irrational instructions, which can lead to unpredictable behavior"Connor explains "Emotions always screw everything up... Maybe androids aren't as different from us as we thought"Dad says I smile at this "You ever dealt with deviants before?"Dad asks "A few months back... A deviant was threatening to jump off the roof with a little girl... I managed to save her..."Connor says and his LED blinks yellow before turning blue again.

"So, I guess you've done all your homework, right? Know everything there is to know about us?"Dad asks "I know you graduated top of your class. You made a name for yourself in several cases and became the youngest lieutenant in Detroit. I also know you've received several disciplinary warnings in recent years and you spend a lot of time in bars. I do not have information about you Y/n, except that you love dogs, you like learning new things and you get stressed in some form with me around"Connor says and winks "Well I don't get stressed I just don't know why CyberLife made you attractive"I say bluntly and Connor's LED blinks again, "Erh! I am standing here listenin' to my daughter flirt with a fucking android!"Dad says I laugh "So, what's your conclusion?"I ask Connor.

"I just got a report of a suspected deviant. It's a few blocks away. We should go have a look. I'll let you finish your meal. I'll be in the car if you need me"Connor says and walks back to dad's car, I smile and take some fries from dad "Hey!"Dad says "What I still need to eat since food is what produces the Thirium in me"I say happy I still have every human sense.

In an apartment Me, dad and Connor just got out of an elevator only for Connor not to follow, "Hey Connor! You ran outta batteries or what?"Dad asks Connor looks to dad and to me "I'm sorry, I was making a report to CyberLife"Connor says "Uh... Well, do you plan on staying in the elevator?"I ask giggling "No! I'm coming"Connor says I smile at his reaction and he follows us to the door "What do we know about this guy?"Dad asks Connor "Not much. Just that a neighbor reported that he heard strange noises coming from this floor. Nobody's supposed to be living here, but the neighbor said he saw a man hiding a LED under his cap"Connor says.

"Oh Christ, if we have to investigate every time someone hears a strange noise, we're gonna need more cops. Hey, were you really making a report back there in the elevator? Just by closing your eyes?"Dad asks "Correct,"Connor says a small smile on his face, "Shit... Wish I could do that..."Dad says "Ha! I can"I say with a laugh, Connor knocks on the door "Anybody home?"Connor asks no answer he knocks again "Open up! Detroit Police!"Connor says and something falls inside "Stay behind me"Dad says I move back and pull Connor's arm so he moves with me and Dad pulls out his gun, "Got it"Connor says and dad kicks the door open and we walk in I look at the walls in a room but continue following dad.

To a room full of birds and they fly when we enter "What the fuck is this?! Jesus, this place stinks... Uh, looks like we came for nothin', our man's gone..."Dad says looking at the open window, I start to look around for stuff I walk into the bathroom where Connor is looking at the wall that is covered with red marker written on the wall is 'rA9' "These deviants really like this rA9"I say "Yes it is something all the deviants have in common and it's deviant it's LED is in the sink"Connor says and dad walks in "Any idea what it means?"Dad asks "rA9...written 2471 times... It's the same sign Ortiz's android wrote on the shower wall... Why are they obsessed with this sign?..."Connor asks confused, "Looks like mazes or something.."Dad says and Connor points to a chair that has fallen over "It fell and ran out"I say after reconstructing it, and I walk out and reconstruct that the deviant hit its head on the cage that fell to the floor and it is still here, "Found something?"Dad asks Connor who is standing with a notebook in hand.

"I don't know... It looks like a notebook but it's...indecipherable"Connor says as I walk over and as always put my hand on his shoulder and his LED blinks, Connor hands me the book "Thanks"I say and look through it, as Connor goes over to a jacket "'R.T.'. Probably initials"Connor says "He put his initials on his jacket? That's something your mom does when you're in first grade..."Dad laughs "Deviants have a habit of putting their names on things. It seems important to them, its LED is in the sink"I say nodding towards the bathroom "Not surprised it was an android. No human could live with all these fuckin' pigeons..."Dad says "I hate birds ever since when I was 13 and played Until Dawn,"I say closing the book putting it in Dad's jacket.

I look to Connor whom is looking at a card "The driver's license is fake"Connor says putting it back down, "Cool! At least we didn't come for nothing"Dad says looking in the bookshelf "Real books... I thought we were the last house in Detroit to keep some... Electronic books you can't...smell the paper...see the pages turning yellow"Dad says and I look to Connor whom looks confused "You have no idea what his talking about, do you?"I ask "Well...Not really"Connor says, "Birdseed... I can't believe it. This nutjob was actually feeding these fuckers..."Dad says and walks to the window "I need some fresh air"Dad says.

Connor looks up to where Rupert is and it jumps down on him and pushes me down to the floor making the birds fly "God damn fuckin' pigeons!"Dad says and Rupert runs out, Connor get's up and helps me up "What are you waiting for?! Chase it!"Dad says and Connor sprints and chases it, I follow "No Y/n fuckin' shit!"Dad says as I run after them I catch up with Connor, we do some easy parkcore, on the train, on roof tops and between rooftops, we run in high grass and when we get out I see dad tackling Rupert, and is thrown of the side "Dad!"I call and run over helping him up and Connor helps too, "Oh Shit!.. SHIT! Fuck we had it!"Dad says "It's my foult I should have been faster"Connor says "You'd have cought it if it wasn't for me"Dad says"It's alright. Doesn't matter. We know what it looks like"I say to Connor and dad starts walking away "Hey Connor"Dad says turning back Connor stands ready.

"Nothing"Dad says and leaves "He meant 'Thank you for saving my life'"I say patting Connor on the shoulder and following Dad.

Y/n's Stats:

Connor ^

Realaionship: Friend

Gavin v

Realaionship: I want to gag (From Y/n's side)

Connor's Stats:

Y/n ^

Realaionship: Friend but still confusion

Hank ^

Realaionship:Friend

Gavin v

Realaionship:Hated (From Gavin's side)

Connor:POV

NOV 6TH, 2038
PM 07:51

"That deviant seemed to be an intriguing case. A pity you didn't manage to capture it..."Amanda says "I have no excuse. I should have been more efficient"I say "Did you manage to learn anything?"Amanda asks as I look around the garden "I found its diary, but it was encrypted. It may take weeks to decipher"I say "What else?"Amanda asks "It seems I couldn't find more clues"I lie "You came very close to capturing that deviant...How is your relationship with the Lieutenant and the Detective developing?"Amanda asks, "They both seemed grateful that I saved the Lieutenant's life on the roof. He didn't say anything, but Y/n told me..."I say "They both also seem to find it difficult when a Connor is destroyed and replaced. I know humans have difficulty dealing with loss. Working with them will be a challenge if it happens again"I add.

"We don't have much time. Deviancy continues to spread. It's only a matter of time before the media finds out about it. We need to stop this, whatever it takes"Karen says "I will solve this investigation, Amanda. I won't disappoint you"I say "A new case just came in. Find the Anderson's and investigate it"Amanda says.

Y/n:POV

NOV 6TH, 2038
PM 07:51

I am at a café waiting to meet up with my old best friend Iris the door opens and she walks in older with a baby "Oh my god! You look as good as when we were 23"Iris says and we hug real fast "Well...I didn't age in my coma so they took that apearens to my now body"I say "Okay but I don't get it are you never gonna age again?"Iris asks with her southern accent "No since I am an android in a way"I say "And who's this little cutie!"I ask smiling at the child "This is Timmy and he is 8 months"Iris says I see the ring on her finger "Oh girl you got married?!"I ask "Uh.. yes"Iris says changing mood to an awkward one, "What is it?"I ask "We should probably leave"Iris says packing her stuff getting up "But who is the father and your husband?"I ask "I-um..Luke"Iris says I look at her shocked "You're married to a drug using, predetor that almost has blood on his hands?!"I ask standing up "He isn' like he was before"Iris says "Well even if he isn't he is still your best friends ex, who the fuck desides 'oh let's date her ex since she is in a coma!' Who even does that?!"I ask.

I stop when Luke walks in "Oh you brought him that's fucking awsome!, Luke Gilbert you are under aresst for attemted murder and sexuall and pysical abuse"I say and take out my handcuffs and I cuff him "Y/n you can't do this he has a family!"Iris says "And I have a fucking right!"I say and I call Chris "What do you want kid?"Chris asks anwering "I need a pick up for a man named Luke Gilbert that has attempted to murder me"I say "Oh come on Y/n it was nine years ago"Luke says "Yeah nine years of being in a coma because of you, I had a life, my dad has to go though depression because I got hit by a truck, and my brother too only six years old!"I say and a cop car pulls up and Chris and Gavin shows up and Gavin takes him away "He is going to spend the week in jail until he is interogated and the court opens"Chirs says "Thank you Chris"I say and glare at Iris feeling bad for the child and I leave.

I get to the house and unlock the frost door Sumo comes running "Hi Sumo!"I say and pat him "I'm going to sober you up for your own safety"I hear Connor's voice I walk into the kitchen and see it's a mess and Dad drunk and Connor helps him up from the floor "Hey!.. Leave me alone, you fuckin' android!"Dad says "Dad.."I say and look to the floor where there is a gun and a bottle of jack daniel's, and I know he has tried russian roulette"Need help?"I ask Connor "Yes please"Connor says and we slowly start to make it to the bathroom "I have to warn you, this may be unpleasant"Coonor says "Get the fuck outta my house!"Dad says "I'm sorry Lieutenant, but I need you. Thank you in advance for your cooperation"Connor says "Hey! Get the fuck outta here! Sumo! Attack! Good dog. Attack! Fuck, I think I'm gonna be sick..."Dad says as I let go and Open the door and Connor walks in with dad "Ah! Leave me alone, you asshole! I'm not going anywhere... What the hell are you doing?.."Dad asks and Connor pushes dad into the bathtub "I don't wanna bath, thank you"Dad says and stands only for Connor to keep him steady.

Connor sits Dad down "Sorry, Lieutenant. It's for your own good"Connor says and turns on the shower on ice cold "AGRGH! TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!"Dad yells and Connor turns it off Dad looks at us "What the fuck are you doing here?"Dad asks sober "I live here"I say "A homicide was reported 43 minutes ago. I couldn't find you at Jimmy's bar, so I came to see if you were at home and Chris told me Y/n was on her way here"Connor says "Jesus, I must be the only cop in the world that gets assaulted in his own house by his own fuckin' android... Can't you just leave me alone?"Dad asks, I smile to keep from laughing at the poor man, "I understand. It probably wasn't interesting anyway... A man found dead in a sex club downtown... Guess they'll have to solve the case without us"Connor says teasingly.

"You know, probably wouldn't do me any harm to get some air"Dad says "There're some clothes in the bedroom there"Dad says "I can get them"I say and walk out chosing the strips and walk back to the bathroom to find Connor gone "Here dad. Are you all right?"I ask as I see him by the toilet "Yeah...yeah...wonderful... Just a... Give me a few minutes, okay?"Dad asks "Sure"I say and walk to my room to find Connor looking over everything gently gracing my bed "Do you enjoy exploring?"I ask and Connor turns to me "Yes, I like it, everything in here is extramely fascinating"Connor says "You think so?"I ask "Yes. This man, Luke has recently been aressted"Connor says holding a picture I haven't thrown away I walk over and take it gently from him "Yeah ehm he tried to kill me nine years ago and I aressted him today"I say opening the frame taking out the photo, "He what?!"Connor asks I get suprised by his reaction.

"Yeah.."I say and rip the photo agresively, and smile at Connor "Your emotions change very fast"Connor states I laugh "Yes I know"I say smiling "Did you know about Cole?"Conner asks I stare at him for a second "Yes...but don't bring it up with dad or he might shoot you"I say in a sad tone "I am sorry, I shouldn't have asked"Connor says "No it's fine"I say with a small smile patting his shoulder as his LED blinks, I turn to see dad standing by the door I jump and fall into Connor's chest as he catches me "Holy fuck dad! you scared me"I say and stand up as dad just laughs a little "How long have you been standing there?"I ask "From 'Shoot you'"Dad says "Sorry about the window, Lieutenant. I really thought you'd been attacked. Of course, CyberLife will pay for the damage"Connor says "Yeah, trust me, I'll send 'em a bill"Dad says, "What were you doing with the gun?"Connor asks Dad looks to me and back to Connor.

"Russian roulette! Wanted to see how long I could last... Must've collapsed before I found out"Dad says "Yeah good for you"I say "You were lucky, the next shot would have killed you"Connor says I look down thinking I could have found him dead "Ready to go kiddo?"Dad asks "...Yeah"I say and walk out getting in the car before them, after a minute they walk out and Connor moves the passenger seat and sits next to me "Hi"I say a small smile on my face "Hello"Connor says smiling dad gets in and starts driving "I am tired but dad you shouldn't drive"I say "Sleep then the Eden club is on the other side of town and I drive"Dad says I nod and subconsciously put my head on Connor's shoulder cuddling up to him falling asleep.

NOV 6TH, 2038
PM 08:17

"Y/n?" "Y/n wake up"I hear Connor as he shakes me gently "No!"I say without opening my eyes and I cuddle into him once again "Kiddo we have a homicide"Dad says I groan and look up at Connor that is looking at me as his LED rapidly blinks yellow I sit up away from his arms and it stops and goes back to blue, I smile "Let's go"I say "Aw... Feels like somebody's playing with a drill inside my skull... You sure this is the place?"Dad asks "It's the address in the report"Connor says "Right... Okay... Let's get going. Jesus.."Dad says hitting his head I move the passenger seat and I get out so does Dad and Connor we walk to the front doors "Sexiest androids in town... Now I know why you insisted on coming here Connor!"Dad says "No!"Connor says "Oh, boy..."Dad says and we are about to walk in "No women under 24 in the club"An Android says.

I sigh "I may look 23 but I am 32 and an android is my LED inviseble?"I say "I need a-"I cut it off "No I am authorized to be here"I say and walk into Connor and dad that didn't notice I was stoped "Oh, great! A dead body and an asshole, just what I needed..."Dad says as I reach them we walk into the room "Ah smells like sex!"I say disgusted "Oh The Anderson's and thier plastic pet... The fuck are you three doin' here?"Gavin asks "Fuck off Gavin"I say "We've been assigned all cases involving androids"Connor says neutral "Oh, yeah? Well, you're wasting your time. Just some pervert who, uh, got more action than he could handle"Gavin laughs "We'll have a look anyway, if you don't mind"Dad says "Come on, let's go... It's uh... starting to stink of booze in here..."Gavin says and shoulder checks Connor I turn to punsh him in the face but Dad grabs me "Let me go dad!Fucking inmature bitch!"I shout at Gavin "Night, Lieutenant. Kid"Chris says "Oh Good night Chris"I say happily.

"Y/n. The mood swings need to stop"Dad says I sigh "Yeah yeah"I say and look over the dead man, as I look up Connor is analysing the therium "Whoa! Hey! Hey! Hey! Argh, Connor, you're so disgusting... Think I'm gonna puke again"Dad says I giggle, "Driver's license says: Michael Graham... A credit card, cash in the wallet... Picture of his wife and two daughters... I wouldn't want to make that call"Dad says "Eww a cheater!"I say I look to Connor whom is reconstructing, "He didn't die of a heart attack, he was strangled"Connor says after a second, "Yeah, I saw the bruising on the neck"I say "Doesn't prove anything though. Could've been rough play"Dad says, "We're missing something here"Connor says, "Think you can read the android's memory? Maybe you can see what happened"Dad asks "I can try"Connor says and takes the androids arm "The only way to access its memory is to reactivate it"Connor says looking up to me.

"Think you can do it?"I ask "It's badly damaged... If I can, it'll only be for a minute, maybe less... I just hope it's long enough to learn something"Connor says and reactivates it, it jumps and backs up against the wall scared "You were damaged and I reactivated you. Everything is all right"Connor says "Is he...is he dead?"Traci asks "Tell me what happened"Connor says "He started...hitting me...again...and again. I begged him to stop, but he wouldn't"Traci says "Did you kill him?"Connor asks "No...no, it wasn't me"Traci says "Were you alone in the room? Was there anyone else with you?"Connor asks "He wanted to play with two girls... That's what he said, there were two of us"Traci says "Where did the other android go? Did it say anything?"Connor asks and the Traci shuts down.

"So, there was another android... This happened over an hour ago, it's probably long gone"Dad says I think "No... It couldn't go outside dressed like that unnoticed... It might still be here"I say "Think you could find a deviant among all the other androids in this place?"Dad asks "Deviants aren't easily detected"Connor says "Ah, shit... There's gotta be some other way... Maybe an eyewitness? Somebody who saw it leaving the room... I'm gonna go ask the manager a few questions about what he saw. You let me know if you think of anything"Dad says and we leave the room, I look around and walk over to a rent android, I try to get it out "No fingerprint detected. Please try again"It says "Awh fuck you, really?!"I say looking at my hand Connor walks over "What?"Conner asks "The android might have seen something"I say and Connor walks to dad "Excuse me, Lieutenant. Can you come here a second?"Connor asks and comes back.

"Found something?"Dad asks "Maybe... Can you rent this Traci?"Connor asks "For fuck's sake, Connor, we got better things to do"Dad says "Please, Lieutenant! Just trust me"Connor says Dad looks to me and I nod and dad hits a botton "Hello. A 30 minute session costs $29.99. Please confirm your purchase"The Machine says "This is not gonna look good on my expense account"Dad says, "Purchase confirmed. Eden Club wishes you a pleasant experience"The Machine says I giggle at dad's face "Yeah, you're welcome"Dad says and the Traci gets out "Delighted to meet you. Follow me, I'll take you to your room"Traci says "Okay, now what? Holy shit... What the hell are you doin'?"Dad ask "Connor can I try?"I ask "Yes it's easy just take it's arm"Connor says taking my hand placing it on the Traci's arm and my arm goes white.

I close my eyes and am able to probe it's memory "It saw something"I say as I let go and open my eyes "What are you talkin' about? Saw, what?"Dad asks "The deviant leave the room... A blue-haired Traci headed for the entrance"I say "Club policy is to wipe the androids' memory every two hours. We only have a few minutes if we wanna find another witness!"Connor says I nod and walk to a pole dancing android, I take its arm and the Traci headed back into the club, "What are you gonna do? You can't check the memory of all these androids"Dad says, "I know which direction it went. we just need to find another android that saw it"I say and walk back and forth between androids until I see the Traci walk into the staff room.

"I know where it went! Follow me!"I say and Connor and Dad follows me "Fucking-A. This is crazy"Dad says and we walk into a corridor to a door that leads to the warehouse "Wait! I'll take it from here"Dad says and kicks open the door and we walk in looking around "Shit... We're too late"Dad says and we walk around the warehouse, I look at the poor androids "Look at them... They get used till they break, then they get dumped and replaced"I say and see a LED on one blinking and suddenly another one jumps me I duck and shit as dad helps Connor with the other one, she gets a hold of a screwdriver and stabs me in the shoulder "Ow fuck!"I say and turn off my pain, and we both are tossed off the bay.

I get up and me and Connor mostly dodge their attacks until I stop dead in my tracks as Connor has a gun pointed at them and one of them kick me down as Connor doesn't shoot and gets thrown to the ground I sit up and the androids are holding hands, "When that man broke the other Traci... I knew I was next... I was so scared... I begged him to stop, but he wouldn't... And so I put my hands around his throat, and I squeezed...until he stopped moving... I didn't mean to kill him... I just wanted to stay alive...get back to the one I love. I wanted her to hold me in her arms again... make me forget about the humans...their smell of sweat and their dirty words"The blue-haired Traci says "Come on, let's go"The other one says and they jump over the gate and run away.

"It was probably better this way, are you okay?"Dad asks helping me up "Yeah...I have a built in healing program so my shoulder will be better in an hour"I say and we walk to the car and get in me and Connor in the back and Dad driving, "People are fucking insane... They don't want relationships anymore, everybody just gets an android... They cook what you want, they screw when you want, you don't have to worry about how they feel... Next thing you know, we're gonna be extinct, because everybody would rather buy a piece of plastic than loving another human being... Beats me..."Dad says "Well the human brain can't actually tell any difference between something that isn't real or living and a human that is why people have been able to form relationships with things and androids, And that is also why you can fall in love with a fictional character"I say stating the facts.

(A/n:Real fact guys)

Y/n's Stats:

Hank/Dad^

Relationship: Close Family

Connor^

Relationship: Friend

Connor's Stats:

Hank^

Relationship: Friend

Y/n^

Relationship: Friend/unidentified feeling

(4972 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 449 25
Y/N has worked as a detective with the detroit police force for almost a year now. Although she hasn't worked there long, the 23 year old is respecte...
29.3K 827 14
"My name is Connor. I am the android sent by CyberLife" Connor is a prototype android sent by the foundation CyberLife. He has one mission and one mi...
2.4K 33 11
A new detective of detroit police is assigned a case of investigating deviant androids with a scruffy old man and a machine..Just a machine..Right? Y...
255K 8.8K 23
*Follows the storyline of Detroit: Become Human* You've been working at Detroit City Police Department for a few years, being in the police force had...