mizpah | dream smp [discontin...

Oleh mell0ns

mizpah (n) the deep emotional bond between two people, especially those separated by distance or death start... Lebih Banyak

โŒ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒโŒก
โŒ ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“‰โŒก
โŒ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ถ'๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆโŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘œโŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒโŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘’๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒโŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘’๐“๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒโŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐“‹๐‘’โŒก
โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒโŒก
โŒ ๐’ป๐“๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€โŒก

โŒ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒโŒก

2 0 0
Oleh mell0ns

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒽𝑜𝓃𝓎

»»————- ♔ ————-««

mellona augustine

disclaimer: mention of suicide and intense topics, much longer chapter

it was finally the day of our takeover of manburg. i was currently with technoblade getting the final touches in the vault finished. wilbur was with tommy and everyone else was getting prepared for the fight to win their nation back.

speaking of wilbur, he was ecstatic when he saw me awake. the rest of the day i became his and everyone had complained about not being able to at least look at me. the following days i was able to talk to everyone again, and i had found that many people had joined our side in the weeks that i had been in a coma.

i was glad to see fundy here, rejoicing with him and spending loads of time with him. he showed me his finished spy's diary and i couldn't have been more proud of him for doing what he felt was right. quackity had also joined our side and although i was a little less than displeased, i figured he would be fine.

he did apologize for all that he did and with schlatt targeting me. he also told me how he had been freed of the binds on his wings that schlatt had put on him all this time and was glad that i was the one to make him realize.

from what he told me, i had freed him and then instantly killed him, which seemed a little conflicting. why would i have helped him and then killed him? was there some sort of plot hole that needed to be filled and couldn't have been written better?

either way, it was the sixteenth. we had replanned the date due to my coma and it was getting close to the time where everyone would be ready to fight for this country. techno had just gone up to find everyone and bring them down to the vault. i had found a chair and decided that i could be dramatic.

so as i began to hear voices on the other side of the walls, i sat in said chair, glistening netherite armor placed on me with my legs crossed, one hand on my knee, and the other hanging from the back of the chair.

coming down the ladders, i see technoblade with a smirk as everyone else files down. i give a crooked smile as looks of wonder fill the room.

"now this, this is the vault!" technoblade and i say in sync. i push a button and behind me, rows of chests and armor are revealed and everyone rushes around, looking through the chests and gathering their armor together.

"i am ready for revolution boys!" technoblade yells dramatically, giving me a high five before pulling me up to meet with everyone. i smile happily, already having my inventory filled with everything i need to fight the people of this land.

techno tosses tommy a sword, allowing everyone to gear up. i stand proudly at the work that technoblade and i put together. although it may be wasted in the end to keep the pride of people together, it warmed my heart to see everyone together.

wilbur pulls me into a separate room, the nether wart farm. he takes my hand, looking into my eyes seriously. i begin to worry, wondering what he was going to say. i push another button, shutting the room away.

he sighs before i hear him sing softly to me, making me a little confused. "i may not live to see our glory, but i will gladly join the fight." i smile sadly.

"and when our children tell our story," i continue.

"they'll tell the story of tonight." we finish together and he clutches my hands in his.

"i'm blowing l'manburg into pieces, regardless of what happens, you know that right?" he whispers and i nod lightly, encouraging him to go on. "i don't think i'll live after it, mellona."

i frown, taking my hands out of his and cupping his face. "wilbur, what do you mean? you aren't going to-"

"honey, i don't think i should live anymore." wilbur puts his hand over mine, the gold of his ring flashing against mine. "the thing i built l'manburg for is gone. my symphony won't be finished if i stay like i am."

i begin to feel tears well in my eyes, readily spilling out. "and what about me?" my voice nearly cracks as i softly speak. wilbur smiles softly.

"what about you? your wondrous, ethereal, and adorable self." wilbur places his forehead on mine leaning. he brings his hands to snake them around my waist. "you have your own symphony, i'm just a simple melody. in your chessboard, you aren't checkmated just yet."

tears had been spilling out of my eyes silently, my throat beginning to feel hoarse. "i love you, wilbur."

"i love you just as much, mellona." with those words, i bring wilbur down to my height and we kiss passionately. tears had been streaming down my face, and i could tell wilbur was holding his back as he clutches onto me tighter.

we had been interrupted by a bang on the wall, both of us pulling away as technoblade's voice rang through. "it's go time, lovebirds!"

i laugh, my voice coming out scratchy. i clear my throat and yell back to him, allowing him to leave us alone for a minute more.

my hands were now clutched onto the collar of wilbur's trenchcoat as his arms were secured around my waist. "mizpah?" i whisper, looking into his eyes.

"mizpah, my dear."

the dawn of the 16th

the sound of fireworks goes off, hitting the tower and creating a hole through it. everywhere, yells could be heard and the sounds of chaos filled the air. out of the smoke of the fireworks, technoblade and mellona had jumped off of the roof of the tower with their swords and crossbows at the ready.

landing down in the water, she shoots an apologetic look to her new time-traveling friend as fireworks engulfed him from technoblade's crossbow. she shoves someone down to the ground, pinning them and knocking them unconscious as she moves on to the next couple of people in front of her, technoblade backing her up.

her friends went up against everyone else, successfully pushing them back to the centers of the country. all of a sudden, dream appears and mellona's eyes narrow as she focuses on dealing as much damage as she can to him. he pearls away, leaving behind a message to talk to wilbur privately.

as the message is received, they go to a private place to meet as wilbur calls everyone off on combat. mellona, however, stays at the ready in case they were to all be attacked once again. many have already been defeated, but there were still some that could overpower them.

in a moment, they both come back.

"we would like to surrender, and i would like to show you something." dream announces, everyone following in confusion as they are led down the prime path to central l'manburg where the camaravan stands as a dirt hut.

inside, is jschlatt himself cowering alone and barely being able to stand himself up. he's drinking from various colored glass bottles, each labeled as a type of alcohol as he leans himself on an old crafting table.

everyone goes around making comments and generally being disgusted at the sight of the drunken president, mellona glaring down from her spot beside wilbur. jschlatt looks up, his eyes falling on fundy, his ex-cabinet member.

"fundy?! what are you doing here?"

"schlatt, are you fucking drunk?" the fox asks, knowing the signs already. he had seen them all in his time of being in the company of the man. he wasn't surprised, but disappointed. fundy drops down into the van, immediately getting hit by schlatt.

mellona, enraged, jumps down and pulls the man by his collar, her sword being pushed up against his neck threateningly. "don't you dare touch my son again, you piss-poor excuse of a father," she whispers threateningly into his ear, allowing no one to be able to hear her but him.

she's pulled away by wilbur, pushing him behind her. schlatt had fallen to the ground, laughing aimlessly as he ignores the fear creeping up on him of having the women of his dreams and nightmares confront him.

"you had a dream and i followed it, and then you brought it downhill!" fundy yells, quieting the people around him. "you ruined it! you ruined everything we had! i thought you were something!"

"yeah, i am something, i'm somethin' you're not!"

"and what is that?"

"a man!"

a riot breaks out, a crossbow in tommy's hand pointed to jschlatt. "y'know, if i go down, this country goes down with me." he says smugly before he begins coughing intensely, eyes going wide as he clutches his chest.

he falls to the ground finally, lifeless.

on the other side of the room, a girl's eyes glow white with her gaze set on the body of jschlatt. there was no floating and there was no voice. it was the simple appearance of a heart attack.

the victory was declared and mellona's eyes returned to normal, her gaze still set hard on the body of jschlatt. the only person to have seen this seemed to be the only man that never cared. the man behind the mask registered in his head the word "weapon".

in the next fast-paced moments, everyone was in the center of l'manburg, no longer manburg and handled by the hands of a drunken president. tubbo was taking the stage, as wilbur and tommy collectively decided that he would be the best fit as president.

mellona couldn't help but frown. why there was a need for presidency anymore, she had no idea. maybe technoblade's ideals had been rubbing off on her, but seeing tubbo nervously fidget and speak upon a podium that his ascendant had once stood hadn't seemed right.

mellona watched as wilbur left the scene silently. quickly, she had followed behind him. technoblade will have been the only one to notice, but he had his own events to prepare for. on the grassy hillside, mellona called out to wilbur.

"wilbur!" quickly, the aforementioned man turned and saw what he believed was the love of his life. his eyes softened immediately, for that was his only weakness.

"mellona, darling." he caught her as she fell into him, holding her tightly and embracing her. he could already feel the trembling hands of his love. "it'll be alright."

she looked up at him, eyes watering as she pulled him down for one final kiss. passionately, they stayed together for a moment before wilbur finally pulled away, knowing that he had not enough time to relish the warmth of equally returned affections.

"i love you, wilbur soot."

"i love you evermore, mellona augustine-soot." he gave a kiss to her temple before slipping off his trenchcoat and handing it over to mellona. in the pockets, there were more than just potions. there were, of course, letters and other mementos directed to be given to mellona. "stay safe, my mizpah."

"i will. i'll miss you." mellona had heard the crack in her voice, and it didn't go unnoticed by wilbur. he held his hands in hers, kissing her knuckles softly.

"as will i. now go, i don't want you to get hurt, darling." he let go, urging her to go on and away from where any blasts could be. "goodbye."

if things were quiet enough, you could hear the shattering of mellona's humanly heart. for some reason, she didn't like the word "goodbye". she turned to him, tears impairing her vision.

"i'll see you soon, my mizpah."

in the next couple of moments, all anyone could hear were screams, explosions, and the ghastly sound of withers being formed and destroying all life. mellona had stayed away, but not too far. she had witnessed the death of wilbur just as anyone else had, the desperate cries coming from both him and his father.

if she had not been expecting it, you would have been able to hear the choked sobs and screams that would have erupted from her throat in agony. the pain was still there, and she knew it would take longer than a week or two to recoup from this.

as soon as the withers were placed, she fled. she would have felt impressed at his metaphoric of tommy, but all she could feel as of right now was agony. not writhing, but melancholic agony.

to the people still in the broken country, the resonance of a special song that could be remembered in one person only was sought in their hearts as they fought to defeat the "traitor". in the end, it failed ultimately, and behind mellona, you could see the one and only technoblade following.

as soon as they knew they were safe, they stopped to catch their breath. mellona fell to her knees finally, letting out her cries as technoblade kneeled down taking her in his arms. one thought went through the minds of many in that split moment of the quiet after the storm.

it was never meant to be.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

words: 2243

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

451K 10.9K 80
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ช๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ...
2.6M 85.4K 54
๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
32.7K 834 34
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, two people become friends and slowly get closer as time goes. they started to feel a way normal friends shouldn't feel. ! slow updat...
546K 13.7K 81
Y/n is popular 16 year old streamer. What happened whens she gets a very special invite that could change her life forever. what happened when they...