Low Profiled (Harry Styles Fa...

By humorist

To my Dearest readers, This is my first fan fiction about Harry Styles, everything you are going to read in t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 35

14 0 0
By humorist

*Alison's pov*

Euro Disney finally! I am so happy that Harry brought me to Paris for my birthday and with the four boys and their girlfriends.

"Where do you want to take a ride first?" Harry asked, our hands intertwined.

We walked and walked and walked to find some rides that we can maybe enjoy, all of us, I pointed him a train ride, I pulled the sleeve of his coat so he would not refuse. The others followed suit, we took the middle seat, Zayn and Perrie were just behind us, Lou and El, then Liam and Sophia and Niall who was single, rode the carriage in front of us.

The train ride started and it moved with a right speed, allowing everyone to relax, I rested my head on Harry's shoulder, I closed my eyes and feel the air hit my face. I think I went like that for about ten minutes. That train ride was not anything usual, it moved around to somewhere else which had many attractive sceneries, went into a cave and to some any hidden parts of the park.

I found that train ride relaxing, we hopped from a ride to another and to another. Niall taking random videos of us in his phone while we walked to some kind of avenue where Disney princesses can be found, I found Snowhite's seven dwarfs selling apples covered with chocolate, I bought one and both Harry and I pretended to act like we're being poisoned, the others laughing at us, I love this moment.

We got our way to Winnie the Pooh's house and I met Pooh literally, I shook hands with him while the others did the same and we made a group photo with him. Since we have so so many time we dared each other to hunt for either Mickey or Minnie Mouse, and whoever loses, would treat everyone for lunch.

We went separate ways to find Minnie and Mickey, moments later Zayn and Perrie texted and told us they had found Mickey Mouse, so we continued looking for Minnie Mouse, too late Louis and El found Minnie, and all was left finding was Liam, us and Niall, whoever runs last to the target place would be the one who will treat everyone for lunch. Since me and Harry were just around the place we ran first, then Liam and Sophia, then Niall came last, we all laughed at Niall who was very very sorry about himself for not finding Minnie or Mickey. We're a bunch of crazy and weird young people.

We found a fast food near the entrance of the park and we're lucky about the place with less people on it. We got into our seats, Harry beside me, and beside us were Louis and El, and across us were Perrie and Zayn and of course Niall who was in charge of the food sat next to them, so we ordered our food while Liam and Zayn stood up to give Niall a hand of the handful of orders we were about to take, while we wait for the food, we had a good laugh of what happened earlier. This was the best birthday I've ever had.

"How did you find Paris Alison?" Perrie asked me

"This place is amazing!--full of color--and amazing people" I said

"I am glad to know" she smiled, I smiled back at her too "There are so many nice places here, and have you been to the tower?"

"Yes--it was beautiful, the city lights and the breeze up there was--" I said back to Perrie

"The views' breath taking" Eleanor added, she's been listening to us with Sophia and Louis

I looked at Harry who was staring at me all the time ever since we arrived at the park, I wonder what's on his mind.

"Harry--is there something wrong with my face?" I said

"What? no--nothing" Perrie giggled from across the table along with the other girls..there's really something hah

The food finally arrived, Niall holding the tray with him and the other tray handed by Zayn and Liam on the other. Each one grabbed their food and we're chatting all the way.

We're completely satisfied about Niall's treat so we spent a little time for a little rest and after an hour, we're back to exploring the rest of Euro Disney. Harry and I walked hand in hand while swinging them into the air, and stopping for some moments to take photos with some familiar Disney characters.

We stopped by a cotton candy stand and Harry bought me a pink cotton candy and we both shared it, Eleanor pulled Louis to get her some and Niall got himself too. We were walking nowhere now, I was getting a bit unaware that the guys with us were going everywhere and just realized it when Liam and Sophia being the last ones to leave us maybe alone? I have no idea.

"Harry where is everybody going?" I asked

"They're in for some more rides I think" Harry scratched his eyebrow "how about you, where do you want to go?"

"Maybe I want to have a seat first--my feet are tired"

"Come on--I know a place where we can sit--" he smiled at me revealing his cute dimples and offered me his hands

He led me far from the place where everyone left us earlier, until I found ourselves in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle, our hands still intertwined, I realized we're at the center of the theme park already. I have a good view of the castle so I took a photo of the castle, then took some time looking at it with Harry, who was now putting is eyes on me again, maybe something's distracting him...was it? maybe?. I felt him pulled me like adjusting, still standing on the same place.

"Alison" Harry knelt down with his left knee and held both my hands, my eyes were focused just in him but confused

"Harry--what happened to you?" I said nervously, I noticed everyone who pass were staring at us so I repeated "Harry--what--are--you--doing?" I shook his hand

"Alison--"he looked down holding both my hands, I can feel his hands growing cold.

What was he thinking? is he okay? I don't know I am becoming curious about what he's doing.

"When I first met you--I always wish that you must be the answer to everything.." He paused and looked down the ground "I am so thankful that I met you, I believe that you are feeling the same way as I do" he said, my eyes began to make tears and my cheeks heated when he said those words. "Alison--I've been waiting for this time, this moment. I'm sorry if I don't know how to put this one out, but I am trying my best" he laughed nervously.

I my tears were already running down my cheeks, Oh God! I hope my feelings were mutual. More tears came as I watched him put out a tiny red box from his pocket, and revealed a diamond ring, it was beautiful.

"Alison--I want to spend each and everyday of my life with you--I don't know where I am now without you by my side, I feel sick when you're not around, you made me happy and strong, you made me realize that we can make this relationship possible without anyone knowing about this--and--and I promise you I would make you the happiest girl on earth and you won't regret having me..."

"Harry--" were the only words escaped my mouth

Harry held the ring to his hand and raised it higher. I felt so nervous..please say the magic words Harry Styles.

"Alison--will you marry me?" his hand holding mine was already shaking and he repeated "Will you say yes?"

I cupped my free right hand on my mouth and few moments later I also felt my mouth was shaking, I want to spend the rest of my life with Harry, yes I want to have him, I've been waiting for this..I think the wishing fountain was a real life genie and it answered my wish.

"Yes Harry!---YES! YES! I WOULD MARRY YOU! I said, he slid the ring unto my finger, stood up and hugged me tightly

"Thank you Alison" he whispered to my ear, his hands were now pressed to my cheeks

"No-no-no-I should be the one to thank you! for doing everything you can for this relationship, for every single day--that you never failed to make me fall in love with you over and over again. I love you Harry--I promise you that I would try my very best to make you happy everyday" I assured him

"I love you too Alison, and believe me I thank you for being tough about everything we got into, I can't even imagine that we had hidden this one for about three years and it's amazing that you stayed with me and gave me more reasons to live by, and all the trust you had given me so much, the courage--it's unbelievable, I am the luckiest person living right now" he wiped my tears with his thumb, I am really crying...he made me cry! he made me cry! "Now--can we kiss in public" he said and I only laughed at him

"Of course?" I half asked and half answered....was it even?

He kissed me when I said that--now I know this is going to be the perfect timing to let everyone know what we have, what we really have, I think this relationship has been kept for a long time, so I guess it's time to let everyone know. I won't care anymore if the girls wouldn't like me for him, I think what matters most was out love for each other and not the comments of others. We're sincere with each other so I guess I am ready to face everything, the cameras, the paps, the questions...

Zayn, Perrie, Niall, Liam, Sophia, El and Lou came out to join us and gave both of us a warm group hug and exchanged greetings with us and revealed that they were the people who made this whole proposal thing to work out. They were clearly more than friends to us.

What a birthday surprise this was!, As I have said for the nth time around, I super thank God for bringing Harry Edward Styles to my life, I promise him that I would be the best of the best wife for him in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 19.8K 97
*MATURE CONTENT* Harry Styles is currently the most well-known celebrity in the music industry, just finishing his first solo tour in 2018, trying to...
3.3K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...
4.7M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
3K 16 15
My Name is Sofia. I'm blind and this is my story. It's a story about my dreams and the trouble they cause. My dreams are visions and in my visions i...