Chapter 10

*Harry's pov*

"Honestly, Harry--I really enjoyed here at your place and I cannot thank you enough for giving me this opportunity, I'm so lucky"

I smiled at her words, I walked towards her and gave her one of the best kisses. I was really into it when she stopped it.

"Enough Mister" she said laughing, riding her bike, and I followed her, to be honest, I feel violated.

"You're unfair Ms. Stewens" I said riding my bike too

"Not so fast Mr. Styles" she joked

"Whoever wins should be the one to give back that kiss"

"If I won, no more kiss"

We raced back to where we left the car, I let her win this time. She was acting like a kid again. I laughed at her reaction. She really thought she won. It was past six in the evening when we reach home, we walked inside the house and found mum on the kitchen and Robin on the living room watching some news I joined him who was sitting there on the couch, while Alison went to the kitchen to help mum. I looked at Robin as he switched the channel into a golf game.

"You watch golf?" he said

"I missed watching them" I said "Maybe we could go sometime to play"

"You should ask your lady to come, I'm sure she wants to come"

"Alright" I nodded

"We'll leave tomorrow if she wants"

"Good idea" I said. We went silent for some minutes watching the guys as they swung their clubs in the air when suddenly Robin spoke again

"You love her? Be sure about your feelings H don't hurt that girl" he said seriously. It felt creepy to hear them from him.

"I'm always sure about her" I smirked "how about you? do you like her?"

"If I don't like her--I have nothing to to with it especially when you tell me you love her....it's your feelings, your heart, who will always to decide..it's not me or your mum or your sister--"

"So you like her?" I raised an eyebrow

"Harry, if you loved a girl or person--you know we love them to! sometimes more than you do!" he laughed..now I know.

Robin tapped me on my shoulder and went silent not until mum called us for dinner.

"Dinner is served" Mum walked into the living room wiping her hands then went back to the dining, where Alison was already there finishing the table, she gave me a naughty smile, she still can't get over that race? or that kiss? whatever it is, It's just I think I made her day. I always like the feeling of her being happy when we're together.

"Let's eat!" mum said "Can someone give a little prayer before we start?"

"Can I?" Alison volunteered but she was more like asking

"Yes, will you may?" mum said politely

We held hands then Alison spoke her little prayer, we started to eat and first sported some salad and pasta mum had prepared for the night, I watched them as they chat and laugh randomly. But everything is different, Gemma wasn't there I miss my sister too. She always make fun of everything.

"Har-reh" I heard mum spoke from across the table "Can you hand me the meatballs?"

I passed on the meatballs and resumed on chattering, I was like more on watching them than eating.

When we finished dinner, me and Alison both cleaned the table and washed the plates, then we went to her room. I just want to talk to her--random stuff and anything that we want to talk about, it's like when I am with her we always have something to talk about.

"Thank you Harry!" we sat on the bed then she gave me a kiss on the cheek, I looked at her..she's wearing that beautiful curve on her lips

"Is that all I can get after you beat me on that race?"

"What else do you want?" she said as she went to her bags and get some clothes "I'll just change" she went to the bathroom while I remained sitting on where I was.

"It's just a kiss--nothing more!" I yelled I hope she heard that

"Hah! you lose Harry" I heard her yelled from the bathroom

Few minutes later she came out on her gray jogging pants and a pink shirt, I was now lying with my back on her bed, my feet on the floor, I feel kind of tired.... she got her phone from her bag and her face turned different when she read something from her phone

"What's that?" I asked her

"Oh gosh!, Fifty missed calls from mum?" she sat back again next to me, I looked at her as she texted her mum back, I can tell by the look on her face that she hated herself for not reminding the phone was in her handbag.

"Why didn't you call her back?" I said

"No Harry, she's asleep now" she said "It's midnight there"

"You know--" I spoke but I wasn't looking at her "sometimes I always think of how timezones really get us still close together?"

"Love" she started "Patience--I think that is all Harry, it's kinda sick to be away from the person you loved, but if you have patience it gets well, 'coz both of you knows that you can still be together, you know every time I think of you being away..I always pray that you are also thinking of me, that way, I felt happy, and those times, those memories..."

"I always think of you Alison, I may be on the other side of the world but I will always have you in my heart, my brain" I replied, assuring her that she was always the one here in my heart, in my brain. I have never had a girl before who was able to tell me those things. She was the girl who always had enough courage to tell me whatever things that I did that made her happy..I feel like I was the most luckiest guy in the world.