The Empire King | ✔️

By cloudy_Alya

Mason King 👑 Leader of One of the most feared Mafias in the country, The Empire. Strong ,handsome, rich... More

.♦. Welcome .♦.
.♦. Aesthetics .♦.
.♦. And So It Begins .♦.
.♦. Coincidence .♦.
.♦. Emotions .♦.
.♦. First Day .♦.
.♦. Alaska .♦.
.♦. Whipped .♦.
.♦. The Ball .♦.
.♦. Secrets Exposed .♦.
.♦. Dinner .♦.
.♦. Betraying Him .♦.
.♦. Confrontation .♦.
.♦. Escaping .♦.
.♦. Girl's Night .♦.
.♦. Finally Free .♦.
.♦. Part Of The Family .♦.
.♦. Back To Work .♦.
.♦️. Date .♦️.
.♦️. Empire Queen .♦️.
.♦️. I love you .♦️.
.♦️. Eavesdropping .♦️.
.♦️. Mask Off .♦️.
.♦️. The End .♦️.
.♦️. New Book .♦️.

.♦. Ex boyfriend .♦.

14K 390 237
By cloudy_Alya

^ me updating after almost two months like

⛔️ Tw: This chapter might contain mature themes that might be a trigger ⛔️

🌹 Eliza's POV 🌹

Slap!

Punch!

Kick!

Another kick!

That's what I've been enduring for the past thirty minutes.

"You bitch! How dare you go whoring around with my enemy?" My dad shouted whilst unbuckling his belt.

"I didn't k-know " I said , my voice cracking .

"You liar ! You knew that I hate him and you still went with him to get back on me " he said before whipping me on my back .

He's so delusional that he actually thinks I'm doing this on purpose.

"No-o I'm working for him as a -" he cut me off and said "as a slut, right?"

Another whip to my back and I couldn't hold it anymore. I screamed as the pain was unbearable anymore "please s-stop" I begged " I'll do whatever you want but please stop" .

"Anything huh?" He asked to which I nodded.

"It might be a good thing to have someone on the inside after all " he said with a smirk showing on his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked .

"Shut up bitch and get out of my fucking face " he said , his spit hitting my face , then left with a final kick to my abdomen.

.♦.♦.

I stared at myself in the mirror as I cleaned my cuts and that's when the crazy thoughts started invading my mind.

Why does my life have to be this way? Why me ?

'It's your fault that your mom is dead' my inner self said.

'Why don't you just kill your self? Everything will be better when you're gone. No more hitting, no more guilt and you can finally reunite with your mother'.

I opened the Cabinet and stared at the razor .

'Just do it no one would care anyway ' my inner self taunted.

I placed the razor on my wrists ready to drag it but my phone ringing stopped me.I threw the razor away as I realized what I was about to do. How can i be so stupid?!

I checked my phone to see a message from Mason informing me that I can come in late to work tomorrow since we were out late today. Who knew Mason King can be this thoughtful.

.♦.♦.

Oh god , please no! This is the last thing I need right now.

"Long time no see" he said, flinging his arm around my shoulder.

I took his hand off of me and distanced myself away from this filthy man I once called my boyfriend.

"Oh baby girl ,you wounded me . Didn't you miss me?" He pouted thinking it's cute when in fact he looked like a monkey. Scratch that monkeys look better.

He grabbed me by my bruised shoulder, made me wince and halt in my place. "Leave me alone Rider" I said with venom in my voice.

"Hmm sorry darling I can't. I have strict orders from your lovely dad to watch you" he said , smirking.

"Why?" I was confused.

"None of your business darling. Now move you little cute ass , we don't want you to lose your job now do we?" He taunted.

I glared at him and walked ahead of him as he trailed behind me."Good girl. Just like the old days" he whispered in my ears as he caught me from my shoulders again.

Then he turned me around so that we're face to face and raised his hand toward my face to which I flinched ."Still the scaredy-cat you are huh? " he asked.

"I wonder who's fault it is " I shot back , glaring at him as I got out of his grip and continued walking.

"Now now don't blame this on me when it was your fault for not following mine and your dad's orders " he said before adding " it's your fault for not obeying us , after all women should always listen and obey their men".

A sickening feeling brewed in the pit of my stomach as I listened to his sexist words. I can't believe I once dated him, a copy of my asshole father .

"You're sick ! Both of you are " I said with disgust as I turned around to face him.

"Lower your voice when you're talking to me before you draw attention to us . You're dad won't be so happy when he hears about this" he threatened.

"Is there a problem here?" A voice called from behind us.

I was so busy trying to get rid of Rider that I didn't notice we're in front of the king's building. I turned around and was met by one of Mason's brothers, I think his name is Jason. He was glaring daggers at Rider as he asked me "Is this idiot bothering you?" Without looking at me and not bothering to hide the fact that he's glaring at Rider.

"No he was just leaving " I said glaring at Rider to leave already.

Rider smirked at him then gave me a knowing look before leaving."Are you okay?"Jason asked coldly.

"I'm good thank you" I replied politely.

"You're One of Mason's assistants, right? '' he asked .

"Yes , my name is Eliza" I answered.

"Right. You shouldn't be hanging around with guys like him" he said and left before I could reply to him.

What a weird family . But I'm thankful he saved me from my abusive and sick headed ex. At least for now.

👑 Mason's POV 👑

"Come in" I said as I heard a knock.

"Jason what are you doing here?" I asked .

"Good morning to you too brother " he said and I stared at him in response.

"Okay okay fine. I didn't have the chance to talk to you in the morning since you left earlier than expected and I had to discuss a few things with you".

"What things?" I asked .

"The shipment is coming next week but something is wrong " Jason said.

"What is it?" I asked

"Too many strange guys have been lurking around our warehouse and they seem like they're watching and collecting informations" he answered.

"Then take them and interrogate them" I asked .

"Well here's the thing, they're all teenagers and every time we ask them what they're doing here they say that they're 'hanging out or is it illegal ?' Stupid kids'" He said.

"Just scare them away and increase security around our warehouses " I ordered then told him that I'll be having a meeting with our men to go over the plan again.

"And make sure those 'kids' and anyone else are at least a few meters away in case of anything " I added.

"Yeah sure but you want to hear something more interesting?" He asked.

"What?" I questioned him.

"One of them was actually older , probably twenty six, he ran away when we approached them . But today I saw him in front of the building and guess who I found him talking to?" he said.

"Enough with riddles, who was it?" I asked, getting impatient.

"Eliza" Jason said.

"Eliza? As in my-" he cut me off by nodding.

"Weird, why would she be talking with him?" I asked confused.

"That I don't know, but they seemed like they were arguing and she was tense as hell" I said, shrugging.

"Leave this to me and make sure to do as I said regarding the shipment " I ordered.

"Will do" Jason said then left my office.

I laid my back on the chair's back and sighed thinking about how Eliza would know that weirdo.

Just then a knock sounded on the door .Eliza came in as I said 'come in'.

"Good morning Mr.King" she said .

"Good morning Eliza and it's Mason " I replied .

"Right Mason.. um we need your signature for these files'" She said, placing some files in front of me.

I nodded and proceeded to sign them . As I was doing so something caught my eyes , a red liquid was seeping through Eliza's shirt.

Soon enough I realized that it's in fact blood! I pushed my chair backwards and took long strides towards her. Eliza's eyes widened in shock and confusion.

"What is this ? Why are you bleeding?" I asked her.

"Oh I -it's n-nothing " she stuttered as her eyes drifted to her shirt quickly before she tried to hide it.

"It's obviously something! Who did this to you?" I asked my anger skyrocketing.

"Is it that moron you were talking to in the morning?" I asked again ,my inner beast surfing.

"What- no no I'm just clumsy " she said then added " I broke a glass today and it cut me by accident ".

"How does this happen?" I asked not believing her lie.

"It just did" she said.

"Don't lie to me Eliza " I growled .

"I'm n-not" she said.

"Yeah right . Okay don't tell me but I'll find out what's going on with you sooner or later"

"Why do you care" she said, wrapping her arms around her stomach defensively.

"I don't know! " I shouted" I just do okay".

I lifted my hand to remove the hair that fell on her eyes but she flinched. She fucking flinched!

"And you say it's nothing huh?" I said running my hand through my hair.

"Go get it cleaned at a pharmacy and go back home" I said .

"It's nothing honestly I'll just clean it up myself" she insisted.

"Fine . Here take my jacket so that you don't have to walk around with a bloody shirt" she opened her mouth ready to protest but I cut her off "just go".

She sighed then nodded "thank you" she said before exiting.

What just happened? I never lose control so why now and why the hell do I care? I just control myself when it comes to her, I feel the need to protect her and I can't even understand why.

'Soon I'll find out everything' I thought , determined but for now I'll have to go to my meeting.

—— - ♦ - ——

(A/N): So so sorry for taking so long to update. I'm just so lazy all the time and honestly Idek what I'm doing with my life at this point.

Hope you like the chapter , tell me your thoughts and theories about what will happen next ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment

💐 Sending all of my love 💐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 10.6K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
1.1M 38.7K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...
1.1M 28.7K 77
What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her brothers who lost her when she was just 4. B...
1.9M 75.8K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...