A Time With You Again

By kodakitten

《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -FINAL BOOK- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
🍋24🍋
25
26
❗27❗
28
29
❗30❗
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
🍋45🍋
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Epilogue
Q&A
Final Note

6

475 25 11
By kodakitten

Chapter 6: Family, Forever

═════ 🌙 ═════

~(Y/N)~

I knew I couldn't avoid it, since getting on good terms with my mother, it was inevitable that we'd see each other again in the near future. And if it wasn't for last week then Levi wouldn't have to worry about going with me.

~Flashback~

Levi and I were at the grocery store picking up a few things to make for dinner. As Levi handled the cart I stood beside him picking a few things off the shelves. We turned down an aisle with alcohol and Levi looked at the shelves before picking something and putting it in the cart. I didn't mind, since it would be something he could try. The next aisle over there were coffee and teas.

I knew then I'd be leaving with quite a few sets of tea for him. As we came up to the tea Levi grabbed two boxes and examined them to see which was better. While he did that I took over on the cart and headed up a little further, but not far enough to where he wouldn't be able to find me.

"(Y/N)?" I hear a familiar voice call. Right in front of me, my mother stood at the other end of the car smiling while holding a basket filled with food.

"Hey, mom, what brings you-

I was interrupted when Levi dropped a couple of boxes in the cart and stood next to me with arms crossed. "Oh, who's this honey?" she asks.

"He's my fr-"

"I'm her lover." Levi interrupts.

Quickly I purse my lips together and turn my head the other way. "Oh... lovely- she hasn't really mentioned you." my mother says.

I turn back to look at her with a slight smile. "Yeah- I was gonna tell you but uh... we've been kinda busy," I tell her.

My mother smiles softly and nods. "Well, now that I know. Milo and I were planning for you to come have dinner with us sometime. Your boyfriend is invited too, it'll give us a chance to get to know him." She says.

Oh lovely. "Sure thing mom. Just text me later. Levi and I were headed to checkout." I say as I start to push the cart, and pull Levi along with me at the same time past my mother. I had to get out of there before he could say anymore.

~Flashback Over~

I paced back and forth in the bedroom while Levi sat on the bed watching me quietly. I was in a formal dark red dress barefoot panicking. What if he says the wrong thing? Brings up old time when he was my captain... so much could go wrong.

My thoughts stopped when Levi grabbed my hands. I looked down at him curiously wondering what he needed. "Everything is gonna be fine. Stop worrying, it's just dinner," he reassures me.

I then knelt before him, resting my hands on his laps. "What if she asks where you're from? You can't say, Wall Rose, because it's all ruins now. You can't mention anything about your time."

"If they ask, I can say that I was named after my many great grandfather Levi Ackerman, they'll believe that. And as for where I'm from, I'll just say I was born here, this is within where Wall Rose once was," he says.

I sigh softly and rest my head on his lap. "You're right, I'm just nervous. They'll be suspicious for sure that I moved in with someone I've only technically been dating about a week." I tell him.

Levi simply rolls his eyes at the comment. "That time apart counts, because I didn't court anyone else while you were away," he says.

I stand up and look at him. "Neither did I but you have to understand I didn't expect to see you again. Although I thought about how we'd see each other again countless times. I didn't think it'd actually happen.... I thought you would've eventually moved on and married someone else." I say mutter at the end.

Then, Levi stands up off the bed and grabs both of my arms. "There was no way in hell I was gonna move on. I don't know how many times I have to tell you- you're the only one I want, I made up my mind the moment you and I started connecting. It was either you or I'd die alone." he tells me. I bit my bottom lip while my heart seemed to melt at his sweet words. My lips crack up into a smile before he brought me into his arms. We stood like that for only a moment before he pushed me away. "Alright, get your shoes on, we'll be late if you don't hurry," he says as he walks away from me.

Smiling at him as we walked away I soon follow him and grab a pair of flats on my way out of the bedroom. On the way to the front door, I grab my bag, coat then hook my arm with Levi's as we walk out the door and outside.

~Time Skip~

The four of us sat at the table silently eating the food my mother made for us. Levi sat beside me while Milo and my mother sat beside each other on the opposite side of the table. As I place another piece of food in my mouth my mother looks up and smiles at Levi. "So, how did you two meet?" she asks.

While chewing I smile softly and glance over at Levi who was just about to put some food in his mouth. "We uh.."

"We ran into each other." I interrupt. "It was after my shift at the antique store and we just bumped into each other," I tell her.

My mother smiles and nods. "Do your parents live in town Levi?" Milo asks.

My smile drops and I look down at my plate. "...No... uh, they passed away when I was a child," he answers. I glance over at him, his expression hadn't changed, but he was telling the truth, somewhat. There were no records of his father, and his mother died of disease, unfortunately.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." my mother says softly.

My mother then points at me. "(Y/N) lost her father a little over a year ago," she mentions.

I tense up hearing my mother talk about dad. It seemed like he died forever ago. Levi glances over at me in worry before placing his hand on my shoulder gently to comfort me as I grew slightly anxious. The last time she and I spoke of my father, we fought. "Ah, it seems she must've told you all he's done." my mother then says.

Levi nods and picks at his food. "Terrible really. For her to suffer as long as she did." Levi said, his words made my mother become uneasy, as her eyes darted down at her food. It was like Levi was unintentionally saying it was partially my mother's fault for not checking in.

The room fell silent as we continued to eat and drink, that was up until I looked over at Milo. "How's work? I've heard some people are getting laid off."

"Yes, the boss is losing money fast. Rumors have been spreading since Mr. Graham got sacked for laundering money, that other business owners have been getting caught laundering. So, I wouldn't be surprised if I lose my job here soon... best start lookin' for a new job." he says.

"You mean Andrew's dad was caught laundering money?" I ask.

The two of them nod their heads. "It's been all over the news recently. He's on bail but basically lost all of his finances and business. No one knows where Andrew is these days- I sure hope the boy is doin' okay." Milo explains.

I hadn't known, but then again neither one of us made any sort of effort to contact each other, not since the last time we saw each other.

"Who's Andrew?" Levi asks.

How I really hoped he wouldn't wonder. I let out a brief sigh before turning to him. "High school friend... we reconnected a few months back... until... you know what I'll explain later, it's really a long story," I tell him.

Levi's calm, stoic expression turns to curiousness before nodding slowly. "Anyone up for dessert?" my mother asks as she suddenly gets up out of the seat.

Both Levi and I shook our heads, sitting there I watched as Levi took my plate and stood up. He steps around the table then walks over to my mother where he stood beside her and helped her clean the dishes. I sat back and watched the two while smiling softly. It sure is nice having Levi meet my family- and here I thought something would go wrong.

For a moment I imagined what life would be like if Levi and I stayed in this time, I knew soon we'd be leaving to go back... and for some reason, I was afraid to leave. I was happy that I was getting along with my stepdad and mother, it was almost to the point where I wanted them in my life more, and I knew that once I go back, my memories of them would cease to exist.

As Levi came to my side his lips pressed into my cheek. "I'm ready to go when you are," he whispers in my ear. Smiling I nod my head and get up while grabbing my coat from the back of the chair. 

"Thanks for having us over Ma, Levi and I are headed home," I tell her.

My mother turns over and pauses her dishwashing. "So soon?" I ask.

Nodding I step past the table and over to her, quickly I hug her goodbye. "Yeah, I have to be at class early tomorrow for an exam," I tell her.

She smiles and nods in understanding. "Alright, I'll call you later. It was nice meeting you Levi," she says looking past me now. I turn finding Levi waving back with his lips pursed together.

"Likewise Mrs. Peters," he says.

My mother smiles and waves her hand. "Oh please, call me Katherine," she says, quickly I walk over to Levi and hook my arm with his after saying goodbye to Milo. With that, he and I headed home for the evening. And I knew once we were home he'd ask again about Andrew.

~Time Skip~

Lying in bed next to Levi with the bedside lamps on, I watched as he read a book he found off of one of my shelves. Thank god I turned in all the historical books of the scouts and such. Laying on my side I rested my head on my propped-up hand and looked at him. After some time, he finally grew tired of reading and shut the book, he then laid on his side too facing me.

"So, you wanna tell me now who Andrew is?" he asks. Bingo. I smirk softly as I turn to lay flat on my back, looking up at the ceiling I sigh softly knowing there was no way out of this.

With my hands on my stomach, I felt a pit in my throat like I was about to cry or something from all the memories of Andrew I had that I didn't want. "Well... he was my best friend throughout middle school and high school... a few weeks after I came back he came home to see me and well... I didn't remember him then because I suffered from short-term amnesia. Anyway a few months back he ended up moving into the last building I was living in and... he was becoming really obsessed with me and well..." I stop as the memories flooded back into what happened just a few weeks ago.

"Well?" Levi asks.

"He and I went to Scotland for a little bit since I was on break a few weeks ago. We were constantly fighting then my former friend Lizzi came we started fighting again- then he and I kissed..." I say at the end.

I felt Levi's body tense up. "I see," he says.

I turn and look at him, his face grew dark. "I know that isn't something you wanted to hear. And after it happened I hated myself for it- I told him never to do it again. Seriously right after I bawled my eyes out because I didn't want him... I wanted you." I say muttering at the end.

His expression softened but only slightly. I knew I couldn't lie to him, so I didn't bother trying to. "Then a few days before we planned to come home he kissed me again- I was so angry with him. So angry that I packed my things and left him in Scotland." I finish.

Levi seemed a little more at ease knowing. "And you have no feelings for him whatsoever?" he asks to make sure. I quickly nod my head.

"I was too embarrassed to say this before but... the whole time we were apart. I was empty. For that whole year, all I wanted was to be with you again. I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else. I didn't want to kiss anyone else or even try to move on." I stop and sit up while my eyes looked down at my hands as I twiddled my thumbs. "I felt so out of place, and not myself, even Lizzi noticed how I had changed. I guess you really did a number on me." I mutter at the end.

I felt his eyes boring into the side of my head. I guess he had to process my words, for I had a lot on my mind that I needed to share with him. And instead of saying anything to me, he shifts upwards sitting up now right beside me on the bed. His left arm supported him while his free hand hooked under my chin forcing me to look at him.

As my eyes fell onto his, I found his expression no longer dark with worry or anger from telling him how Andrew was obsessively in love with me. Instead, it was the same look he once gave me the night I told him that I loved him. His expression was happy mixed with a bit of shock, he begins to lean into me as our eyes slowly begin to close preparing for the actions that would take place in the bed.

Softly his lips brush against mine, his kiss was soft almost like feathers brushing against my lips, a small peck before closing in further to a more passionately deep kiss. The hand that was once positioned under my chin was now at my thigh squeezing softly. My hands clutched one of the very many shirts I bought for him, they would soon drift down to the bottom of his t-shirt. Hooking my fingers onto the seams at the bottom of his shirt I begin to push his shirt up.

When it reached up to his neck we momentarily paused on the kissing, I release his shirt allowing Levi to pull it off himself. He grabs the back of his collar and proceeds to pull it off revealing his chiseled chest and abdomen. Before I knew it his lips attacked mine once more much harder than before, his arms wrapped around the bottom of my waist pulling my hips forward making me sit on his lap as he was now sitting with his legs crossed by the foot of the bed.

My arms wrap around his neck while my fingers run through the back of his hair feeling the buzzed part of his undercut. It didn't take long for each article of clothing to reach the floor as we carried on with our passionate actions that would continue on until morning. But when the sunlight peeked through the shades, we both eventually passed out in each other's arms. Like moments before, I knew that Levi was the only one I wanted to share my life with. Forever.

═════ 🌙 ═════

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 508 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
213K 6.1K 13
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] A book filled with boy...
42.3K 1.7K 43
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -BOOK 1- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ (Y/N) Jaeger, a young woman attending her s...