The Legend Of The Big Tum Tum...

By FiveTheRockStar

This is a sequel to "A World Of Limits". _____________________________________ You all must remember The Lege... More

The Book Of Numberland
Hard Plan In Action
Big Misunderstanding
A Lost Rescue
Chosen
In And Out
Last But Not Least
Phoney End

Planning The Mission

354 5 8
By FiveTheRockStar

1: Okay! It's time for a proper plan! Anyone has any ideas?

10: What if we kill Tum Tum?

1: Hm.. killing him would be a good idea. But it's too risky, and an ordinary sword won't kill him so easy. We need to know the thing that we need to kill Tum Tum.

21: Everyblock! Look who I found in Numberland! They barely escaped!

1: Great! Now that 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 are here, this is gonna be easy peasy lemon squeezy!

A lemon falls on 3's head.

3: Ow! Hey! Where did this come from?

2: *shrugs*

1: So, any of you, big numbers got any idea?

22: We can make a distraction.

23: Then, we take him down.

24: Then, we make him unconscious.

25: Then, some of us can find the reason of this.

26: Then, we trap the cause of this all. Probably gonna be the Terrible Twos. Because, who else?

27: Then, we take the staff that controls Tum Tum.

28: Then, we can break the staff.

21: And then, we can kill Tum Tum as he will be too weak without the staff!

1: Wow! You twenties have a great plan!

20: Although this is a fantastic plan, it's going to take a very long time!

1: Twenty is right. That's why we will all work together! As the more we work together, the less time it takes, according to inverse proportions.

All: *cheer*

8: So, how would we start this?

1: Who's gonna be the distraction?

No one raises their hands.

1: Bother. This will take longer than I expected.

Meanwhile at the Terrible Twos...

Pink TT: Everything ready?

Blue TT: You bet!

Pink TT: Zero doesn't need a trap. Who needs Zero when you have all these big Numberblocks?

Blue TT: You got a point, amigo!

Pink TT: Listen up, Big Tum Tum!

Big Tum Tum: Huh?

Pink TT: This trap is for One and Two! Two will not resist these beautiful dancing shoes! One will OBVIOUSLY follow him, then we get both of them in the cage!

Blue TT: This is for Three! We all know she can't resist triangles! We will trap her as we did last time!

Pink TT: This is Four's trap! A big, big, BIG square! He would never resist it!

Blue TT: This trap is for both, Five and Ten! Ten would do anything to keep Five from getting hurt! And Five can not resist stars! And so, Ten will follow her right into our troublesome trap!

Pink TT: We have prepared a lot of traps, it's going to take until tomorrow to finish them all!

Blue TT: My favorite one is the trap of the Super and Super Duper Rectangles! Twenty-Four and Eighteen will not resist this rays track! And that Twelve is too smart for us to trap her. But she'll do anything to keep her brother safe! Easy!

Big Tum Tum: Maybe you two aren't so bad after all! I'm going to finish those blocks up!

Pink TT: But amigo, we are a part of Four. If we hurt him, we hurt ourselves!

Blue TT: Nah! We are a different story!

Pink TT: That's right. Okay, let's go!

At the Numberblocks, 1 is having trouble in picking the Numberblocks for distractions.

1: Make up your mind, everyone! We're all going out there in the end!

13: I'll be a distraction!

18: I'm in!

24: I guess I'll go too!

18: Come on, sis! Why don't you come with us? You're scared?

12: What? No! I'm not scared! I'm only the worst distraction in the world!

28: I'll go!

1: We got our five members! Thirteen-

Thirteen splits into 10 and 3 and joins back.

13: Oh! Don't say it again!

1: My bad! We have 10 and 3, Eighteen, Twenty-Four, Twenty-Eight and Twelve!

12: I-I didn't volunteer-

1: The next group is for taking him down! I know the perfect volunteers for taking him down! Me, Four, Nine, Sixteen and Twenty-Five.

Sixteen: Hooray! Square party!

1: Next group is for getting him to be unconscious. Who's it?

0: I'll do it!

1: Oh. Um.. okay! As long as you don't make one of us unconscious.

0: I'll be careful!

1: Zero will take care of this. Now, for finding the troublemakers! Who's gonna help?

5: I'll go!

10: Yeah, me too!

15: I'll go with you too.

20: Same with me!

26: I'm volunteering as well.

1: Amazing! *giggles* Why didn't you all volunteer from the beginning?! Now for trapping the troublemakers! So?

8: I'm in!

14: Totally!

19: I'll go!

23: Me too!

27: Me twenty-seven!

1: Huh?

27: I mean, me too!

1: Great! So far so good! Who'll help take the staff?

7: Me!

17: I'll help!

21: Always!

1: A lucky team! Amazing! Now, since the staff is so strong and not easily breakable, Two, Three, Six, Eleven and Twenty-Two will work together to break it!

2: But, how?

1: That's the reason you're doing it together..

3: Oh. Right.

1: Then, we will all help each other to kill him! Is everyblock ready?

All: YEAH!

1: Amazing! Let's go get those baddies and get Numberland back to normal!

All: *cheer*

12: *glares at 18*

18: What?

12: I hope I'm good at distracting, like someone is.

18: Hey!

24: Okay! Stop fighting! Siblings shouldn't fight!

18: Who needs a sister like you, anyways?

12: What?! Eighteen! How could you?!

24: Chill out, you two! It's not a big deal-

18: I'm not gonna give you help when you need it!

12: I never said I needed your help! You never helped us through this entire journey!

18: I did too!

24: That's enough!

18: You're telling me? It's her fault anyway!

12: I did nothing to you! You made her choose me!

24: Will you both just stop doing this? You're both siblings! Don't fight as if you're enemies!

12: Who's the enemy here?

18: You are!

12: I never said that I am talking to you!

18: We have a troublemaker in here!

12: I am not a troublemaker!

24: I'm glad I don't have a brother. Listen, you two! You better stop! The entire Numberland is in danger and you both are fighting! Just stop!

12: Right.. sorry, Eighteen. Same side?

12 holds out her hand and waits for 18 to shake her hand. 18 brings his hand closer.

18: Fine..

18 Suddenly moves his hand away.

18: Sike!

And he zooms away.

12: I knew he would do that. He's too scared to apologize.

24: It's okay. You both will get along soon.

12: I hope.

Meanwhile at the Terrible Twos, again..

Pink TT: Amigo? What if they separate from each other? Like, we can't make sure of everything! What if One and Two separate ways?

Blue TT: Hm... I'll see to that, amigo! Don't worry too much!

Big Tum Tum: Is everything ready, now? I'm hungry.

Pink TT: Don't worry, big guy! Our plan is fitting into shape!

Terrible Twos: *evil laughter*

____________________

This is the plan of both, the Terrible Twos and the Numberblocks.

But, will 12 and 18 get along?

Everyblock must work together to destroy Big Tum Tum.

Will they do it?

Or will they get trapped in the troublesome traps?

Hope you enjoyed!

🖐🏻High Five!⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.4K 20
ᯐ 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 ( 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙾𝙽 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍�...
3.1K 90 51
Firstly, I wanted to say this is my first time writing, so please don't judge that much!! If you have a request you can put it in the comments and I...
1.4K 95 26
I bend down and grab him by his collar and pull him up with me while kissing him passionately. He holds me as if might disappear if he lets me go. Th...
1.3K 41 19
(Another story inspired by Running Man ;-;) "So that's what you've been working on in summer?" "Heh-, yeah. But it sounds exciting, right?" "Yeah, es...