OUR ROYAL LOVE | K.Th x J.Jk...

By Snoehit

[ COMPLETED ] Busan ruled by the Jeons and Daegu ruled by the Kims were the two strongest kingdoms of Hyboria... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1: VISIT TO THE CASTLE
Chapter 2: THE PROBLEM
Chapter 3: THE KIMS
Chapter 4: THE GATHERING
Chapter 5: FIRST ENCOUNTER
Chapter 7: A CONDITION
Chapter 8: HIS PAST
Chapter 9: MISSION STARTS NOW
Chapter 10: FEELINGS
Chapter 11: FAMILY UNITED
Chapter 12: FAMILY TIME!
Chapter 13: A DISORDER?
Chapter 14: PEOPLE'S KING
Chapter 15: FIRST FESTIVAL- (1)
Chapter 16: FIRST FESTIVAL- (2)
Chapter 17: FALLEN FOR YOU
Chapter 18: HE'S SPECIAL
Chapter 19: THE GRAND BALL
Chapter 20: CANNOT ACCEPT YOU
Chapter 21: BROKEN HEART
Chapter 22: WHERE IS HE?
Chapter 23: VISIT TO DAEGU
Chapter 24: CHANGED?
Chapter 25: MARRIAGE CEREMONY
Chapter 26: FULL OF LOVE
Chapter 27: KIDNAPPED
Chapter 28: TRAITORS
Chapter 29: THE FINAL BATTLE
Chapter 30:( Final) I NEED YOU

Chapter 6: RIVALS FOREVER?

7.6K 301 29
By Snoehit

Taehyung's POV

I could sense that out of the three brothers, Prince Jimin was the most comfortable with us. He was smiling and talking to us as if we were his friends from long, and I appreciate him for making us comfortable here.

I saw that he holds some interest in my brother Yoongi. Soobin too likes Yeonjun. The only difference is that Soobin is too bold and maybe everyone has noticed about his weird behaviour. And Prince Jimin, he is subtle but if you watch him carefully, he keeps on taking glances at Yoongi hyung.

As Jimin was showing us around the castle, I felt like someone was following us. I continued to act normal so that the person would not be aware about me knowing. As we reached the garden, I stepped forward, took a deep breath, and twirled around.

Jimin and Yoongi thought I liked the fresh breeze wanted to enjoy, but it was just my trick to know who was following us. And I was stunned to know that it was King Jungkook.

It was quite obvious that he didn't like us. Then why is he following?

Jungkook's POV

I followed them everywhere. Of course it is for Jimin hyung, not for any other reasons. What if they manipulate Jimin hyung and make him on their side?

As I was following them, I remembered how fath- the king compared him to me.

' They have became our friends now but they were your rivals. Do not let your guard down. You have to win against your father. You have to show him that you will still hate Taehyung whatever happens.' I thought to myself as I watched Prince Taehyung twirl and enjoy our castle gardens.

~~~~~~~~[Flashback]~~~~~~~~

" Jungkook stop. Don't keep on shouting. You are going to marry one of the Prince and that's final." Seojoon announced which made Jungkook scoff.

" I am not going to marry the Kims. And I can make my own decisions." He replied back.

" You should learn from the Prince. He is always following his father's and elders' orders, and is also very intelligent and polite. And you! Always disrespecting everyone. Learn something from him!" Seojoon said.

Jungkook clenched his fists in anger. " Seriously? You never loved me in the first place but that's not enough for you right? You are now comparing me to him? Who am I even talking to? The person wi never saw my worth." Jungkook said. It hurt him that Seojoon compared him to someone else.

" You hate him right? You know what, you will yourself fall in love with him in this one and half month, mark my words!" Seojoon said.

"Let's see!" Jungkook challenged back and went out of Seojoon's room.

~~~~[End of Flashback]~~~~

Jungkook's POV

I sighed and went back to my room, noticing Jackson's presence.

" What are you doing here?" I asked him as I sat down on the couch, massaging my head.

" I received a letter from Sehun. Everything is going well there,"

" Hmm," I hummed.

" And what about state issues? Do I have to do something about it?" I asked.

Jackson shook his head in response. " No. The captured nation who was fighting against us have stopped resisting a long time ago. They know that they will fall if there is no King ruling them and no other ruler can hold greater power than you. They know they will be safe under you." He said. " I just don't understand why they were resisting in the first place,"

" Internal matters Jackson. Probably the ministry had to do something with it. Keep an eye. Send a spy within them. We don't want to have protests in the future now, do we?"

" As you say, your highness. Anything else?" He asked me. I thought for a while before talking. " Are there any causes which can help us both return back?" 

" I don't think I want to return back any sooner, Jungkook," He said, this time talking casually. We had decided that when we talk about the kingdom matters, he would talk formally, but when it is about anything else, we would be informal.

" Don't tell me you fell for that Mark guy!" I exclaimed. Don't tell me he really had love at first sight!

" Was it that that obvious? It's true though...He is handsome and tall and charm-" He said smiling widely but I interrupted him. " Stop! I don't wanna listen to this. You may go. I need to rest for some time,"

I sighed as I watch him walk out of my room. The Kims are so clever. Trying to make these people fall for them and acting all polite so that they can gain our trust.

I decided to take a walk as it is evening time. I found Prince Taehyung walking my way. He didn't notice me as he was busy looking out, enjoying the nature.

Taehyung's POV

After our tour, I decided to take some rest. An hour later I thought to take a walk around the castle. When I am bored, I usually paint, read books or walk around. It helps my mind to be calm.

As I walking, I could feel someone passing by me. Turning around, I saw King Jungkook. Why didn't he greet if he had seen me? Shaking my head, I decided to be the one to greet him first. After all, he was a King.

" Hello King Jungkook. It is my pleasure to meet you in person,"

I watched him pause and turn around to face me. " Hello to you too, Prince Taehyung. And I would ask you to stay away and refrain talking to me. I know what you are probably planning to do," He said making me confused.

" I am sorry but I don't understand you, King Jungkook. What do you mean? I was with Prince Jimin this whole time," I talked back politely.

" I know you Kims are planning to gain our trust so you can destroy us, isn't it? Such low people," He scoffed making me angry with his words. I know he doesn't have a liking towards us and he may be suspicious, but he has no rights to call us low. 

" I didn't think King Jungkook would not know to be polite to his guests. And if you want me to stay away, I think it should be applicable to you too. You shouldn't be biased as a King, should you?" I asked him and finally found confusion, an expression other than his blank and angry face.

" Oh you think I didn't notice you following us when Prince Jimin was giving us a tour around the castle? Remember one thing King Jungkook, I am sweet and polite as long as you are nice to me and my family. And I won't allow anyone, not even you to talk bad them," I said.

" I did not know you can even talk back. Interesting." He said smirking. " Well then you remember too Prince Taehyung, we are forever going to be Rivals as long as I am concerned" He said and left the place.

Oh King Jungkook, you don't know me yet. Now I'll make sure to change your thinking soon.

*****

Soo, chapter 7 is done!!! I don't know if I am reaching up to your expectations but I am trying my best! Bye cupcakes💜💜

Meme time

😂😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 311 7
Where Jungkook meets his love after a long time whom he loved from his childhood. This is my first time writing a story. Kindly ignore the grammar mi...
460K 24.8K 84
"Freedom to love whoever you want, no one would interfere, not even the kingdom. Provided that your love should be loyal, honest, and respectful and...
716K 26.3K 78
The grammar in this book is horrible so you can either read it after I am done editing or you can risk yourself to bad grammar. Kim Taehyung a danger...
296K 13.5K 47
Jeons are the biggest name in the industry and they love their only son who is so obedient to them. Or is their son obedient? Jeon Jungkook the only...