soaked -:- d!ddy mgc [cs]

By brighteyedirwin

"you're a little bitch, you know that?" "yeah, but i'm your bitch." she didn't like that he was a douche, but... More

soaked -:- m.c
1: shitty bars and chandeliers
3: victoria's secret and food court bathrooms

2: manners and pissed drunk

10.5K 210 433
By brighteyedirwin

[a/n blowjob michael can we juST]

"Be a good girl for Daddy," he mumbled into flushed skin, grasping Mara's dainty hand and resting it on his still looped belt. Intertwining fingers, the short girl meekly made her way off the low-rising bed and onto her knees, her hold on the leather vestment never ceasing as he came over her in a dominant stance. Bringing her full lips in sloppy presses over his bare v-line, she slowly unhitched the buckle, meeting her eyes up to the pale man's green and eventually tugging it free in one draw. Her slim fingers popping open the silvery button of his dark skinny jeans, with ease she slid the zipper down, proceeding to roll the material to the floor and leaving her to face the adonis before her clothed in only a pair of briefs, his bulge prominant and slightly intimidating at first. Teasingly running hands along his inner thighs, the raven haired girl smirked in satisfaction at the slight puff of air released in coordination with the patterned touch of his skin to hers. "don't be a tease, baby, that's so fücking bad of you."

Grasping his crotch, she softly palmed him through the thin material, earning mumbled curses and heavier breathes building. "I'm sorry, I'll make up for it," the corners of her lips turning upward lightly as she slowly ran her fingertips over the waistband, gently jerking the fabric down centimeter by centimeter. Frustration growing as he ran his fingers through blue hair, Mara peppered kisses down as skin revealed, stopping right at his base and gripping him in her hand, earning a gasped 'fûck'. "I promise."

Unveiling his considerable length, the cotton material falls to his ankles silently, Mara wrapping fingers around his dick, pumping slightly at first then a bit faster as sweat began to glisten Michael's forehead. His head tilting back in pleasure, faint moans fell from his scarlett lips, tension growing in his abdomen as the motions caused the blood to rush to his member. "Take me babygirl."

Pressing her slightly swollen pout to his tip, she ran her tounge over his underside, teasingly light on pressure, "Use your manners."

A slight growl leaving his mouth, the curvy girl pumped thrice more, steadily grazing the tips of her manicured nails along his sensitive skin, leaving traces and him breathless. "Fûcking hell- please."

"That's a good boy," she smiled smuggly as she left a love bite slightly above his base, earning a soft whimper as she blew air over her marking, then trailing her lips down his full length that had hardened firmly and was left smothered in hints of her red wine lip color. Taking him in her mouth, she swirled her tounge around his circumfrence, slowly pulling him in furthur as pleasured groans fell from his mouth. Gripping onto the back of her curled locks, he pressed into her furthur, resting the other hand on the blank wall straight ahead of him for support, arm extended and back slightly curled forward as labored breathes and mumbles left his lips mindlessly.

"Fûck, babygirl, don't stop I'm close.", the beautiful boy moaned exasperated, hoarseness in his voice and his teeth digging into his raw lip. Gliding her hands from his bare pelvis to his base, the brown eyed girl pumped fast, feeling him in the back of her throat and playing with his slit as she ran her tongue once more around him. Slightly gagging her as he thrusted, with moan he released into her, swallowing his salty taste she licked her lips clean. Standing up to face his slightly weakened frame, she wiped away his sweat carefully, running her fingers softly through his messy hair and down the stubbly sides of his face. Picking her up into his arms unexpectantly, a slight squeek left the girl's mouth, resting her head againist his smooth chest before he lied her down on the bed. Spreading her initally bent legs, he took his seat at the end of the bed, running soothing patterns along her bare inner thighs. Pressing lips to her lower abdomen, down her hips, he placed a final peck above her opening, breathily mumbling againist satin skin, "I'm gonna make you feel so good babe."

Pressing three fingers into her slit he pulsed, teasing around her clit before going in full force, pretty moans falling from her lips and a smirk on his. Arching her back as he located her g-spot, he stroked slowly, speeding up the friction and causing warmth to build in her stomach. Gripping at his hair, she earned a moan as she tugged back, getting dangerously close and already dripping onto the sheets below. "You're so wet for me baby."

Her eyes screwing shut and chest rising and falling rapidly, she placed her forearm across her forehead clenching her own fist in one and the wrinkled sheets in the other. Muttered swears falling from her mouth, she let put a breathy 'holy shit' as her rubs harder, the feeling overwhelmingly bursting in her stomach as she moaned loudly. "Say my name for me babygirl, who makes you feel good?"

Her teeth drilling into her bottom lip, the slight copper taste of blood peaks through as she takes in a deep breath. "Daddy," she groans softly.

"Louder baby, louder."

"Fûcking hell.", she bucks her hips slightly, the tension unbearable as her circles within her. "Daddy!", she calls out his name roughly, unraveling as she finally cums, out of breath and a sweaty mess. Licking his fingers clean, he lies down next to the glowing girl, running his hands over her torso soothingly, about ready to ask to go all the way before his roommate's obnoxiously drunk giggle comes through the door.

Running his hands over his face, an annoyed sigh falls from his lips as he gets up and throws on a pair of boxers and a new white singlet. "We're gonna have to stop here I'm afraid, leave your number or whatever and see yourself out. I need to take care of this fucker." Her face twisting in confusion, the flushed girl pulls the sheets over herself self-consciously as he grazes her over, opening her mouth to speak, but before she can a chuckle leaves Michael's lips. "It's nothing that I haven't seen before love, figured you would know the drill your type."

Clenching her fists a bit in frustration, she locks her eyes on his, not longer dilated with lust but anger. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

His smug grin widening at her attitude, "You tell me babe.", he rolls his eyes and tosses her clothes scattering the floor at her chest carelessly.

"You aren't even going to give me your fûcking name?", she laughes in disbelief, raising an eyebrow expectantly.

"All you need to know me as outside the bedroom is the guy who fingered you last night.", he shrugged uninterested, flipping the light switch on slightly amused as the girl scrambled to hide herself, before walking out of the room and into the kitchen to grab a beer.

Throwing on her dress and panties as quick as she could, Mara finally stumbled out the bedroom door, disgruntled and scanning for the guy who had just ditched her, but instead seeing a clearly intoxicated dude, his ashy blonde curls pushed all over in a nest that screamed 'wild night'. Trying her best to sneak past him as he loitered around at the end of the hallway, she cringed as she hearsd footsteps that could only be his coming from behind. "Hey Mikey! I didn't know you brought a chick home, why didn't you say?" Uncomfortable as he checked her out quite obviously, the chuckle rang in her ears a bit too close to comfort as he slung his arm around her, giggly as he purposefully 'grazed' her chest. "Still have a thing for the chubby ones, aye? Mikey prides himself on being an ass man."

"What the fûck did you just say?", she shoved him off of her, earning a groan and a sick smirk from the pissed drunk guy.

"What the hell is going on?", the blue haired guy stalked out into the hall, muttering swears under his breath at the sight of the two. Grasping a hold on her wrist, he trugged the fired up brunette away, "I'm sorry he's an ass and if he was offensive, but he lives here so priority, doll."

Shaking him off and stepping into her shoes, she pulled on her coat, giving a glare as the pale boy just awkwardly stood by and watched. Mara was a tough girl, but feeling so dirty and insulted, it was difficult to keep back tears, but she managed. Giving a pointed look as he opened the door for her, she mumbled a few swears under her breath as she tripped over a sneaker, rolling her eyes when he managed to keep her upright. "Whatever-the-fûck-your-name-is, give your friend this for me."

Her hand whipped across his cheek, leaving a red mark and the blue haired douche to stand there in disbelief as she walked out the door.

Not in shock that he had been slapped or she hit hard for a girl of her size, but because he had let the hottest girl he had ever met, leave without getting her number.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a/n

does this count as porn bc ? ¿

ive never written a bj before or much smut so far so dont judge its kinda shitty but aye its good for being 6 and three quarters

i feel like promiscuous girl by nelly should be playing in the backround while i write bc im so horny and thirsty like i

before i share my sexual frustrations with you and get blocked i wanna give a special mention to lovelies like arcticpeters , horizonharry , LukeBbe , birminghamuke , muketapes , ,horribIe , LukeMeAtSix , satired , tidalpool , mclahey , hemnesia , AintThatDevine , alitimelow_ , APOLLOSHARP , spookyblack , breakfastclxb , -daddyirwin , dulect , beastieboys- , boy-division , ashtoniwrins , horribIe , centuxies , cIifford- , lousers- , memelordmgc , tomlin-fox , lukeycuddles , royalmukes , Haylsey , raybanned , acidgrvnge , lukeshemmos , outerwebs , falloutirwin , behavioral , fallouts , kingirwin , and others who have supported me so far in my writing ventures and just being rad people all and all x

anyways i should be posting an ashton fic tomorrow *cough cough* story whore but aside from that im focusing on updating as much as i can so bear with me here!

vote, comment, share, and all that jazz

ily all x

-ali

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
126K 4.5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...