Lovetapes ( Another Version)

By alfa685

After Kim Y/n forgives his wife Choi Yena cheating affair with Oh Junseo, tranquility comes back to their hou... More

introduction
chapter 2 ( Y/n route.1)
Chapter 3. (Yena route. 1)
Chapter. 4 (Y/n routed. 2)

chapter 1 prologue

1K 23 6
By alfa685

Tonight gonna be a special night for Y/n little family. Tonight is the anniversary of his marriage, with his truly lovely wife, Choi Yena. Tonight also, he would inform that he got promoted. Tonight is the perfect night for their family.

Kim Y/n reached his destination into the restaurant he reserved before. Inside the restaurant, he found his beautiful wife Choi Yena, waiting for him with a fancy beautiful green mint dress, he bought her as her birthday gift.

" Sorry I am late, honey", Y/n apologize as giving her rose flower," happy anniversary our marriage".

Yena blushed at Y/n's sweet treatment.

"Thank you, honey", Yena accepts the red rose flower and smells it which is her favorite flower.

" waiter. Bring us menu", Y/n call for the waiter.

As the waiter comes, Y/n orders an expensive menu for this restaurant.

"Honey! Are they too expensive", Yena worried.

" don't worry honey. I have happy news. Today I got promote by my boss", Y/n informed.

"Oh my goodness, really honey", Yena surprised happy, hearing the information.

As the waiter brings them their order, Y/n very glad to see the joy in Yena eyes and he wanted to anything to keep it in her eyes.

As seeing Y/n and Yena are eating, the waiter pouring them a wine.

" We didn't order this wine", Y/n confused as the waiter bring them wine.

" excuse me, sir, our restaurant right now celebrates our fifth anniversary. And you're from five luck costumer who has wine as a gift", the waiter explains.

Y/n nodded sign for understand.

"I guess, today is our lucky day, Oppa", Yena smiled happily.

Y/n and Yena enjoy their dinner tonight, swallowing the menu and drink wine as they like. They didn't realize a familiar guy, from their past life, staring towards them. no. He just only stared at Yena by borrowing stare. Yes. He is Oh junseo, the guy who has an affair with Her in the past.

###

As Y/ and Yena reached their flat, he carries her wife's bridal style and kissing her in front of their room. He got shocked as he enters their living room, seeing light candles line up tidily from their living room straight forward through their bedroom.

" did your prepared yourself for all of these, honey", Y/n asked.

" yes. I want to spend this night only...with.... you", Yena said seductively.

Y/n gulped from his wife's temptation.

" honey. Where are the kids?" Y/n switched the topic nervously.

"I have sent them into mom's house so that I can moan your name loudly tonight", Yena bit her lips seductively.

"it seems my wife gets horny", Y/n said dirty talk.

Yena pouted her ducky's lips, then Y/n pull her in to kiss french. As their tongue fight dominant, he carries her into their bedroom. Suddenly, She stops him to enter their room.

" honey, don't enter first before I tell you. I have a surprise for you. And strip your clothes except for only your underwear", Yena commanded seduced.

After yena enters the bedroom, Y/n strips his clothes reminding him only with underwear and waiting for his wife's call.

"Come in, honey", Yena given Y/n signal after a proper minute.

As the door opening, Y/n eyes open widely and his jaw almost dropped seeing the beautiful creature in front of him wearing a yellow dress almost sheer, showing her red bra and thong.

" do you want to taste me, honey", Yena shows her enticed tasteful shoulder.

Seeing Yena seductive gown, y/n wants to jump to eat her but, Yena stops him by put her finger on his lips.

"Sst... Honey. I will show you a good performance, then sit down and watch me!" Yena commanded.

Yena turns back to take a step forward as swayed her ass. from beneath her see-through layer Y/n can see butt check jiggling followed her movement. She pulls off the zipper from her back gown, then her garment falls, showing you every curve of her petite sexy body only with a red bra and thong.

Yena turns on the music senorita song by camelia Cabello.

As the music started, Yena sways her hip rhythmically from side to side, as her soft buttock jingles. He bends her ass, showing her backdoor and fatty pussy covered with a tinny string of thong. His boner becomes harder when she is twerking her ass back and forward.

Yena approaches his husband, sits down on his thigh, then grinds the crotch on his boner. Grunting and groaning in pleasure as he can feel his wife's kitty and his shaft covered with a layer of fabric grinding each other. If she continues, he will sure, he may cum on his pants for great pleasure.

Yena kiss Y/n shortly then pulls off from him. She takes off her bra and thong in a sexy manner seducing his husband. Even though he can't count how many times seeing his wife's nude body, but she always drooling whenever he is seeing her nude.

After being nude, Yena takes off his underwear, then his harder shaft hitting her face. She grabbed your swollen member, jacking it slowly, and lick his tip teasingly.

"Oh fuck, honey. Keep do it", Y/n moaned as his head back off and closed her eyes in pleasure.

Yena tongue warping surrounds Y/n tip to base his shaft, slurping it as jerking him, then her tongue sucking his ball. Her sloppy tongue makes your swollen cock twitching crazy, then she entering it into her mouth. She begins bobbing her up and down trying to milk your shaft with his moist wall cavern. You think you can't handle the pleasure as you will reach your climax.

" baby I think I will cum", Y/n shouted.

Hearing that, Yena increased her speed bobbing and slurping your cock milking your cock like she is thirsty to death.

"Ah..........I am cumming", the robe of web thick your milk spurting like a geyser into her mouth.

Plop sound makes as she takes out your dick and opens her mouth, to show you your cum inside her mouth. She playing it with her mouth before swallowing it all in one gulp.

" as usual, your milk tasted so delicious, honey", Yena pulled Y/n into a hug.

" your blowjob never disappointed me too, honey", Y/n pulled Yena into the kiss, he can taste his remind cum in her mouth.

Y/n lower his kiss into his shoulder while both his palm kneading Yena's melon. He likes to sucking and slobbering her shoulder like his favorite meal. She can only moan from this sensation as his pussy soaked wet.

Y/n flip over Yena's body and lay her down on the bed. He lowers his kiss into her milker, sucking it like a baby tries to suck up milk. He sucked her left breast and squeeze her right other with his hand, then he changed to another breast.

Satisfied with his wife's breast, Y/n spread her moist kitty hole with his finger. With his tongue, he invades inside her softest and shopping meat hole. He slobbering her twitching velvet wall, savoring delicious her wife nectar.

"Stick your tongue deeper inside my cunt, Oppa! Yena whimper as kneaded her breast.

Hearing his wife moaned, Y/n dig his tongue deeper hitting her cervix, which makes her trembling crazy. She pulls her husband's head into her pussy, to make it even deeper.

" Oppa, I am cumming", Yena squirted like a fountain into Y/n face and mouth.

After Yena cum, Y/n lapping her nectar greedy.

As take taking a breath, Y/n pull yena into a kiss.

"Put it inside me, honey", Yena give the signal.

Y/n directed his harder shat into Yena's soaked pussy. Only just his tip entering his hole, she mewld for sudden pleasure. Her lewd face, make his length of cock swollen into her velvet canal meat. He tries to slide his length deeper into her cervix which makes her grunt and groaning both in pain and pleasure.

" honey, you are so fucking tight", Y/n try to pumped inside her vagina.

" ah.....ah..... Your cock...mmm....too big", Yena moaned lewdly.

After pounding her relentlessly, Y/n can penetrate whole his length inside Yena stretching cunt. Both of them moaned when his tip hitting her cervix as his shaft clamped by her moist softest wall.

"Ah....ah... Oh, God.....Oppa.....fuck me harder. Punish your bad wife!" Yena moaned in dirty talk.

Hearing that, Y/n slamming his cock deeper and harder at the same time. Moaned, skin slapping, heavy breath can be heard inside the room.

"Oppa... I think..... I will cum...again", Yena moaned.

" I am also. Let's come together", Y/n increased her speed.

Y/n keep drilling his wife hole until they reached their orgasms.

"I am cumming, Y/n", Yena squirted her nectar toward her husband's cock.

" I am also cumming, Yena", Y/n blasted his robe of jizz inside his wife's womb.

They're fluidly mixed inside, warming them. As he pulled out his dick, their mixed fluid oozing from her twitched velvet kitten.

Y/n pulled her wife into a hug and continued their lustful night.

###

The sun had already risen as Y/n woke up from his dreamland. He found his bed was empty without Yena presence, but he can smell cooking from the kitchen. He comes up from the bed without wearing anything except underwear since the kids weren't at home.

As come out from his bedroom, Y/n sees Yena is standing in the kitchen just wearing his loosen shirt last night without the underneath as cooking a meal.

Y

Y/n got his boner, seeing his wife seductive clothes. She spanks his wife cute butt,

" aw...." Yena is shocked and turns around, then finds out her smiling husband.

"Morning", Y/n back hugging her wife as his arm surrounded her waist, then kiss her opening shoulder.

"Honey I am still cooking", Yena whined.

" It was your fault, to wear sexy clothes", Y/n slide his boner in underwear into Yena ass cheek.

Yena whimper as Y/n Bonner rubs her ass then into her sore pussy.

"But my pussy still sore. You fuck me rough last night", Yena tried to resist as Y/n Bonner slide her pussy.

Y/n smirked.

" then how about this hole", Y/n poke her asshole.

Yena turns off her stove and turns over, showing Y/n her aegyo, signaling that she willing to do it.

"But please lubricate my ass, with your mouth. Oppang", Yena pouted her lips as doing aegyo.

Y/n drag Yena into the dining room and bend her on the dining table, then lift her shirt so that He can see her tasteful backdoor need to fill. he sticks his tongue to lick her back door, her taste salty but she kinda likes it.

" oh....oh...stick your tongue inside Oppa!" Yena moaned.

Y/n slide his tongue inside her asshole, rimming her look like a bear searching for honey. With his finger, he spread his ass cheek to make him easily invaded his soft meat into the rectum, savoring her delicious ass. He takes out his tongues as he felt her ass already lubricated.

Y/n takes off his underwear then aimed his cock aligned towards Yena asshole. As he sliding his cock into her hole, both of them moaned because of how his swollen cock clamped by her tight asshole.

Y/n sucks and licks Yena shoulder and makes her whimper until his cock size adjusts her tight asshole.

"Oppa please start to pound my ass", Yena said deep breathing.

Y/n start to pound her asshole, by penetrating her deepest rectum. A glob of saliva and his precum mixed as he drilling his wife's ass hole like a jackhammer.

" harder......fuck me harder.....pound your bad wife oops", Yena groaning.

He slams his cock deeper and harder than before like a mating animal.

"Yena... I am cumming", Y/n moaned his name.

" Y/n......"Yena moaned also.

Stream robe of cum blasting inside his wife's asshole like a fountain. After taking a breath, Y/n pull off his cock from her hole. Web of his load oozing like cream.

After intense morning sex, both of Yena spend their morning by taking breakfast.

Their peaceful morning was disturbed by a sudden ring phone.

"Help. Kim Y/n residents", Yena answer the phone.

Yena face become pale, then her eyes tearing like crystal. She started at Y/n showing him sadden face.

" Oppa. our daughter, chaewon in hospital", yena said hoarsely.

TBC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
406K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
308K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
645K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...