The Demon Prince

By JewelK97

(This story is also on AO3 under Kj76) A string of murders causes a misunderstood wolf named Namjoon to be ch... More

1
2
3
4
6

5

10 0 0
By JewelK97

Few Days Later

Aiko was staring at Lisa's autopsy pictures for the 100th time. After it was confirmed that Lisa passed away to the public, her body was taken back to Thailand after receiving the traditional Korean funeral while her parents came to claim the body. They attended the funeral to pay their respects. Now, it is back to work. Hoseok was with her, staring at the pictures as well. "I don't see anything different. There's gotta be something that we're missing." Hoseok pointed out, staring at the same gashes that were found on her upper body. Aiko sighs and throws the picture down on her desk. "Let's just take a break. My head is pounding." she said, rubbing her forehead.

Hoseok stares at his former lover and pulls out a white envelope. It seemed like it was made for a royal wedding. "Here, Miyeon wanted you to have this." Hoseok said as he handed her the envelope. Aiko opened the envelope and it was an invitation.

To: Aiko

We cordially invite you to Jung Hoseok and Kim Miyeon's wedding ceremony. The ceremony will be held on November 3rd, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.. Location will be at Lotte Hotel Wedding Venue.

RSVP as soon as possible.

Aiko looked at Hoseok as he smiled shyly. "I want you to come. Even though we're not together. I know we ended things kind of bad but, that hasn't stopped us from forming a friendship once more. So, please come." Hoseok said, as Aiko puts the invitation down. "I'll see. November is a difficult month for me." she replied, sighing sadly. Hoseok sighs, knowing what she meant. "His death anniversary, right?" Hoseok whispered. She nodded and pulled out the folder that was under piles of others. She opens it and smiles bitterly as she sees the picture of her father on top of his information. She starts reading the information

Name: Min Ji-Hoon

Age: 24

DOB: 04/10/1976

DOD: 11/10/2000

Leaves behind a wife, Sato Aika, and a 3 month old daughter, Sato Aiko. Mr. Min was walking home after an evening with his coworkers. Based on the coworkers' statements, we concluded that Mr. Min was a bit drunk after leaving the event. He was reported missing the next day by his wife. After 4 days of searching, we found his body near the Seoul Olympic Stadium. He was littered with bruises, deep gashes on the neck, legs, and stomach. He also had lacerations on the side of the head as well as ankles. His skull was nearly crushed by either stomping or with a weapon, most likely a hammer. Case is still unsolved.

Aiko puts the file down and sighs. Based on pictures from her mother's album as well as stories from her family, her father always wanted to be a father. Especially a father of a little girl. So, when Aiko was born, her father was ecstatic.

Apparently he never even took off the hospital bracelet until his mother ordered a bracelet with Aiko's name and her birthday engraved on it. Hoseok looks at Aiko and gets up. "You better go home and rest. You've been at it for days now. Take a break." Hoseok said as he walked away. Aiko looks up and sighs, staring at the clock. It read 7:00 p.m. so she decided to start packing up. Once packing up and looking around, she heads home.

As she parked her car in the driveway and got out, she walked towards her door. That's when she heard a whine. She looked around and immediately grabbed her gun. "Who is there?" she asked. The bushes started to move and she immediately pointed her gun at it. She immediately lowers her gun as she sees the wolf from last time walking towards her. She looks at him and stares at his state. He sits down and stares at her, his tail next to his paw. She later looks at her porch. It had little dots of blood and that's when she noticed his front right paw. It was covered in blood and she saw a piece of glass sticking out. "You poor thing. Come on." she said as she neared the wolf. He slowly walked towards her. She slowly picks him up and takes him inside. She lays him down on the couch and immediately calls Jin.

"Ai, are you okay? Don't tell me you fainted during wo-"

"No, Jin. I'm home. But, I do need your help. Just come here when you can. Bring Yoongi too." Aiko cut Jin off. "We'll be there in five minutes." Jin said as he hung up. Aiko sighs and looks at the wolf whimpering softly. "Let's get that wound cleaned up." she said as she ran to get a towel for him. She came back and was about to put pressure on the paw when he growled. She backed away a bit, not wanting for him to bite. "It's okay. I'm just going to clean up the wound. We don't want you to have it infected." she explained, about to grab it again when he snapped at her. Realizing what he has done, the wolf whimpers and lays his head down. She looks at his nametag and notices the name.

Namjoon.

It was written in cursive in English and in Korean. "Namjoon. It's okay. You're hurt. My mom used to sing me this song when I was hurt and I wouldn't let her put a bandage on me." she said softly as she cleared her throat. Namjoon looks at Aiko, wanting to hear the song.

"Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly

Lavender's green

When I am king, dilly, dilly

You shall be queen

Who told you so, dilly, dilly

Who told you so?

'Twas mine own heart, dilly, dilly

That told me so

Call up your men, dilly, dilly

Set them to work

Some to the plough, dilly, dilly

Some to the fork

Some to make hay, dilly, dilly

Some to reap corn

While you and I, dilly, dilly

Keep ourselves warm

Roses are red, dilly, dilly

Violets are blue

Because you love me, dilly, dilly

I will love you

Let the birds sing, dilly, dilly

And the lambs play

We shall be safe, dilly, dilly

Out of harm's way"

As Aiko was singing and Namjoon was distracted, she was cleaning the paw, adding light pressure to make sure the wound wasn't still bleeding. They also didn't seem to notice Jin, Yoongi, Wonho and Kihyun watching them interact. Aiko stood up as Namjoon was wagging his tail slightly. She turned around and stared at the visitors. Wonho was clapping while the adults were stunned. "What?" she asked.

After settling down, Jin was examining Namjoon's paw. His fox tail was swishing from side to side in curiosity while Wonho tried to grab his tail. "It seems like he stepped into glass. I might have to put him under to pull it out without him screeching in pain. I don't want him to lose his paw either." Jin said as he looked at Aiko. She nods and looks at Namjoon. He seemed to be tired, wanting all of this to be over with. "Let's try without anaesthesia. Maybe it's not too deep in his paw." she suggested as Namjoon looked at her. He looks at her as well. "Yeah. Do you have any tweezers?" Jin asked as he got up. "Medical kit in the bathroom." she responded as Jin went to grab the kit. Yoongi and Kihyun stare at Namjoon. His fur seems to be a bit dirty as well as his build was a bit big and not too thin. Although he does seem like he's well fed. "Where did you fin him?" Kihyun asked as he walked towards Aiko. She looked at Namjoon. "He was on my porch when I came home from work." she replied as she picked Wonho up. He put his head on her shoulder as he stared at his parents. "We might have to give him a bath as well as some food." Yoongi suggested. She nodded. "Yeah." she said.

Meanwhile-Unknown location

A female was in the middle of an abandoned warehouse. She was tied up in a chair and a piece of cloth was tied around her mouth. She was frantically looking around, her golden hues shaking as every exit was boarded up. There was no escape. She gasps as the masked man who took her suddenly stands in front of her. He chuckles darkly as her body trembles with fear. "I'm surprised you're not yelling to be let go. You're the first." he said, chuckling. She gasps as the guy pulls out a pocket knife and puts it on her neck, a small trickle of blood trailing down already.

"Let's see how much you yell when I ki-" "That's enough." a firmer and darker voice said. The masked man takes his mask off and groans. "Dad, come on, I was about to have some fun." the female said. The voice walks towards the two of them and the tied up female's eyes widen. His shoulders were broad, his hair was black and slicked back and he was wearing a grey suit with a white dress shirt underneath. His body didn't seem to fit his age. The female was almost a splitting copy of the man, the only difference is the hair, which hers was dyed blonde. "Don't have fun just yet, Soyeon. I have a few questions to ask her." the male said, glaring at the female. Soyeon nods and backs away a bit as the male grabs the other female by the chin. His gaze becomes hard and cold. He smirks.

"How much do you know about my son, the Demon Prince, Kim Namjoon, and Jung Hoseok, Ms. Sato Aiko's ex and son of the mafia leader who killed her father?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 562 21
β­•KTHΓ—YN β­•What will happened when YN get pregnant by her bestfriend? Her life become changed after that incident and she met a stranger. How will she...
1.7K 67 8
As senior year begins without Sunny, Taehyung needs to set things straight with Uni, but what will that be? Namjoon seems to be taking a different a...
6.1K 210 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...
300K 20.3K 54
**READ UNDERCOVER FIRST** Hana can't seem to catch a break. She finally thought her life was starting to get back on track but someone from Namjoon's...