Yandere Females x Male Reader

By SteveJones687

Everybody loves a good yandere story, so here we are. P.S. I don't own any of the photos I use. More

Intro
EP 1 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad
EP 2 Powerless Sidekick x Yandere Royal Pain and Layla (L)
EP 3 Male Reader x Yandere Boss
EP 4 Male Reader x Yandere Helen Parr
EP 6 Male Reader x Yandere Female Magician
EP 7 Male Reader x The Yandere Store
EP 8 Male Reader x Yandere Mermaids
EP 9 Male Reader x Yandere Poison Ivy (L)
EP 10 A Very Yandere Easter(Female Easter Bunny)
EP 11 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad Part 2
EP 12 Male Reader x Yandere A.I
EP 13 Teacher Reader x Yandere single mom
EP 14 Male Reader x Yandere Booette
EP 15 Male Reader x Yandere Demon (L)
EP 16 Yandere Time Loop
EP 17 Male Reader x Rich Yandere
EP 18 Male Reader x Yandere Highschool DXD
EP 19 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil (L)
EP 20 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pokemon
EP 21 Male Reader x Yandere Female Orc
EP 22 Male Reader x Yandere Nezuko
EP 23 Male Reader x Yandere Hermione Granger (L)
EP 24 Male Reader x Yandere Attraction Syndrome
EP 25 Male Reader x Yandere Werewolves vs Yandere Vampires
EP 26 Yandere Reunion
EP 27 Yandere Female Disney Plus
EP 28 Male Quirkless Reader x Nana Shimura
EP 29 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pirate
EP 30 Male Reader x Yandere Ghost
EP 31 Male Reader x Yandere Alien
EP 32 Male Reader x Yandere Teacher (L)(T)
EP 33 Male Reader x Yandere Alice Angel
EP 34 Male Reader x Yandere Fae
EP 35 Male Reader x Yandere Corpse Bride
EP 36 Male Reader x Yandere Female Jason Voorhees
EP 37 Male Reader x Yandere Female Frankenstein
EP 38 Male Reader x Yandere Succubus Girlfriend and Daughters (L)
EP 39 Abused Male Reader x Yandere EX-Girlfriend
EP 40 Male Reader x Yandere Other Girlfriend
EP 41 Male Reader x Yandere Tribe (L)
EP 42 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil Part 2

EP 5 Male Reader x Yandere Nekos

27K 237 248
By SteveJones687

I was sitting at home waiting for my girlfriend to get home. We have been dating for about 4 years and we have been living together for about the last two. I heard the door opening and looked to see my girlfriend.

Ava: Hi, sweetie I'm home.

(Y/N): Welcome home.

I got up to give her a kiss.

Ava: Here let's sit down. I want to talk to you about something.

(Y/N): Ok is everything alright.

We sat down on the couch and she took my hands in hers.

Ava: So you know how we have talked about taking the next step in our relationship.
(Y/N): Yeah.

Ava: Well I was thinking we should get a pet.

(Y/N): That sounds great, but what kind of pet do you want to get?

Ava: We could get a dog.

(Y/N): You know I love dogs, but we both work full time jobs and this apartment is small.

Ava: Then what do you suggest? A cat. Oh yes a cat I had one as a kid she was so nice.

(Y/N): You know I'm not a cat person, but I will learn to be if getting a cat will make you happy.

She jumped into my lap and started kissing me.

Ava: Yes! Thank you. Thank you. You are the best boyfriend ever.

(Y/N): You're welcome baby. Come on we should head to the shelter before the close.

Ava: Wait we need to buy supplies for them. I will go get it because I know what we need and you go get the cat.

(Y/N): You want me to pick the cat?

Ava: Sweetheart I believe in you and as long as it's a cat I don't care.

(Y/N): Ok.

We left for our respective task. I arrived at the shelter and met with the old lady in charge.

Old Lady: So you and your girlfriend want to adopt a cat. How wonderful dear. I am so happy you came to us. We have so many wonderful cats.   

The lady took me around looking at different cats of all different shapes and sizes. Some were playful, some hissed, and some were indifferent.

Old Lady: So dear did you see any you like.

(Y/N): The Bengal cat you have was great.
Old Lady: Wonderful choice dear she is so sweet.

???: Meow.

(Y/N): Well hello. I don't remember seeing you.

I looked down to see a white cat. I bent down to pet it, but it jumped up on my shoulder and jumped against my cheek.

Other ???: Meoww.

A black cat appeared and began rubbing up against my leg.

(Y/N): Why didn't you show me these cats. Are they already adopted?

Old Lady: Well no. They won't separate from each other and they have been highly aggressive with people who have come in.

(Y/N): They are angels. Can I adopt them? 

Old Lady: Of course.

*Timeskip*

(Y/N): Honey I'm home.

Ava: Baby!

(Y/N): Come here I think you will love this.

I opened the box to reveal two cats one black and the other white.

???: Meow

Ava: Oh baby they are so precious.

She picked up the white cat and I picked up the black one.

Ava: Do they have names yet?

(Y/N): I was thinking about naming them Dusk and Dawn even though it's a little on the nose. The white cat is Dawn and the black one is Dusk.

Ava: Well it's getting late, so we go to bed.

(Y/N): Come on. Do you girls want to come to bed with us?

Dusk: Meow.

(Y/N): I think that is a yes.

We went to bed with Dusk and Dawn between us.

*Timeskip*

It had been a few weeks since we brought Dusk and Dawn into our lives. They were definitely affectionate, but it was more to me than to Ava. I was playing with the cats when Ava came out of the bedroom.

Ava: Ready for work?

(Y/N): Yeah. I was gonna grab something to eat at the dinner before work wanna come?

Ava: That sounds nice it has been awhile since we had a date. I'll drive.

We left for breakfast, but something more interesting was happening at the house. The cats transformed into girls like they did everytime we left the house.

3rd Person POV

Dusk: Oh my god. I am so glad she is gone, but I wish (y/n) could've stayed.

Dawn: I know. We have barely any alone time with him. She keeps kicking us out of the bedroom at night, so they can mate.

Dusk: Who does she think she is mating with without meowster? Why can't we just kill her and take our rightful place as meowster's favorite girls?

Dawn: We will soon, but we need to make preparations.

Dusk: You know I heard meowster and that bitch talking about having a baby together. That's why they have been mating like animals.

Dawn: We can not let that happen. Dusk wanna join me in meowster's bed for a little catnap?

Dusk: Of course.

They girls grabbed two of your shirts and put them on. After that they crawled into bed, so they could pretend (y/n) was there with them. The girls slept until they were awoken by the sound of the front door opening.

Dawn: Dusk, wake up someone's home.

Ava had come back from work early and was on the phone with her mom.

Ava: Yeah mom I had been feeling off for like the past two weeks, so I took a pregnancy today and it was positive. I can't wait to tell (y/n). Yes mom he is ready for the commitment. We have even been talking about getting married.

The girls had their ears pressed to the door and were enraged by what they were hearing. They started whispering to each other.

Dawn: A baby.

Dusk: Marriage.

Dawn: That should be us and meowster.

Dusk: You're right. If that happens then he won't have anytime for us. He will be spending it with her and the baby.

Dawn: Are you saying it's time?

Dusk: Yes. Get the stuff.

Ava finished talking with her mom and started cooking dinner. While she was cooking she heard something hit the floor in the bedroom.

Ava: Baby? Did you get home early?

She didn't get a response. She moved to the door and opened it slightly. She didn't see anything, so she went to investigate further. When she stepped in she was tackled to the ground by the girls. The girls use tape to tie Ava up.

Ava: Who the fuck are you? What the fuck are you?

Dusk: We are meowster's favorite girls.

Ava: Meowster? What the fuck are you a cat?

The girls looked at each other and smiled. Ava finally took a good look at them and noticed they had ears and tails.

Ava: Are you my cats?

*Smack*

Dawn had smack Ava hard.

Dawn: We are not yours. We only belong to meowster.

Ava: Do you mean (y/n)?

Dusk: Yes he is ours.

Ava: Have you been these freaks this whole time?

Dawn: Who are you calling freaks?

She raised her hand to smack her again, but Dusk stopped her.

Dawn: Why?

Dusk: She is curious about (y/n)'s new lovers. We aren't freaks, we are nekos. Part human and part cat.

Ava: You'll never be his lovers once he sees what you really are. He loves dogs more than cats anyway. I was the one who wanted you stupid cats.

Dawn: Well thank you for sending our lover into our arms. Now before we kill you we thought it would be good to teach you a lesson. Tape her mouth shut.

Dusk: My pleasure.

*Timeskip*

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N): Fuck!

I was running home because I was late. My boss had me stay late to talk about our new project. When I got home I noticed something on the stove was burning. I ran to shut off the gas and threw the pans in the sink. When I turned the water on a huge stack of steam filled the room.

(Y/N): Ava! You left the stove on. Are you ok? Did something happen?

I heard the bedroom door open. I went to check it out.

(Y/N): Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell. What?!?!

When I entered the room I saw Ava half naked and covered in cuts. Her neck had four deep cuts and her body was covered with horrible things carved into her such as: lier, whore, bitch, worthless, cunt, and so much more.

(Y/N): Who would do such a horrible thing?

I heard someone behind me, but I could do anything they jumped on me. I felt them tie me up and put tape on my mouth. They put me on the bed and I was able to get a good look at them. It was two girls in their bras and panties and they had tails and ears. They were covered in blood.

Dusk: I am gonna remove the tape from your mouth, but if you yell something bad will happen. Nod if you understand.

I nodded. She removed the tape from my mouth.

(Y/N): Who are you?

Dusk: You don't recognise us?

Dusk crawled closer to you and began rubbing her check against you. She started purring and Dawn proceeded to do the same.

(Y/N): It can't be. You can't be.

Dawn: Yes it can be.

(Y/N): My cats.

Dawn: Yes meowster you got it.

She smacked her lips onto mine and proceeded to explore my mouth with her tongue. Once she was done she nuzzled into my neck and started kissing it. Before I could say anything Dusk kissed me.

Dusk: We've wanted to do this since the first night you brought us home.

Dawn: I know you like when I kiss your neck meowster tell me it feels good.

(Y/N): Why did you kill her?

Dusk: She was in the way.

Dawn: She wanted you for herself and we wouldn't let that happen.

Dusk: She was a whore and slut.

I started to cry.

Dawn: Don't cry for her meowster. We are better and will make you feel so good.

The two began licking up my tears.

Dusk: I can't wait to mate with you meowster.

Dawn: Let's do it now.

Dusk: No will do it when we get to our new home. Where we will raise our kittens.

(Y/N): Kittens?
Dawn: Yes our babies. We will have so many kittens.

Dusk: We should get going. Now meowster I am going to tell you this once and only once do not try and fight us because if you do we will have to hurt you and we don't want to. We could start by carving our names into so you will never forget. So be a good meowster for us. We are gonna have you take a little nap and when you wake up we will have lots of fun.

Dawn: We love you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had fun writing this chapter, so I hope you enjoy it. Reminder I am open to request and if you guys like a chapter and want a part two just let me know in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 41.3K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...
66.9K 1.1K 15
ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃᵐ ⁱ? ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ? ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵇᵘᵗ, 𝓘𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾. (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...
2.5M 69.3K 51
He's obsessed with you, that's what you want right? ⚠️ All these characters are mine and therefore not a fan fiction! These are my original work and...
20.2K 396 24
Like a yandere oneshot advent calendar. Feel free to leave suggestions about what kind of story you want to see because I likely don't have a set id...