Our Little Secret

By ALEX23FOX

" I promise I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret. " Her eyes were a trap that never failed to capt... More

First meeting ( art doesn't belong to me )
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
recommend
Chapter 12
art
Chapter 13
ending idea
chapter 14
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
authors note
⚠️⚠️⚠️notice⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Gomen
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
heyo
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
for fun.

Chapter 15

1.2K 39 17
By ALEX23FOX

A few hours later

After having gotten the call from Tengen, Sanemi had started to formulate a plan on how to go about this. It wasn't like he could approach Kanae and be like ' hey Kanae I'm an undercover cop and your dad is a legal guardian for your sister so you can confess. '

" Damnit why does she have to be so confusing. " He thought as she tried to remember a time when she happily talked about her relationship with her father. Whenever he tried to get her to open up about her father once and it didn't end well from that little experience he deduced she hated her father. " Alright Sanemi your a cop and the chief talking to one man isn't gonna be hard. "

" You seem more tense than usual maybe it could be cause Kanae-sensei is involved. " A low toned voice spoke next to him making the white haired man turn to the black haired boy who was typing on his phone. " Nezuko says hi by the way. "

" You know Kanao is your intended audience right? " Muichiro looked up at the older man and simply stuck out his tongue before going back to typing.

" Nezuko seems more fun and she's quite the eyesight. For sme unknown reason I can't seem to distract myself with Kanao when she's around. " Muichiro stated still absent minded, in fact it was a surprise to Sanemi he actually remembered her name cause when it came to memory Muichiro undoubtedly had none. Sanemi sighed and looked out towards the white mansion in front of him, he had two options go in now reveal himself and risk it with Kanae or don't go in tell Kanae the Intel and get questioned on how he got this. Though the first risk seemed more optional as the case was getting to cold and Douma was being to careful knowing he had eyes on him. On top of that Shinobu seemed bothered and distant lately which caught the white haired mans attention also her distance from Giyu is giving him hints of Douma already forcing himself on to the girl.

" Just go in. Do it and Kocho-senpai might return your love cause you saved her family. " Muichiro spoke quietly as he looked up at the cop.

" The hell kid? I don't love Kanae. " Sanemi yelled in gritted teeth. Muichiro just rolled his eyes and muttered beneath his breath ' sure you don't. ' still though Sanemi heard him. " You've got to stop hanging out with that Kamado girl. "

" And you've got to stop following Kanae around like a love struck puppy. She probably thinks your some creep and is to kind to tell you off. " Sanemi turned red in anger while his eye twitched and his hands yearned to strangle the teen however he remained calm and collected.

" You know what I'm not having this conversation with a kid. " Sanemi said opening his car door with a heavy sigh.

" Better get used to having kids around. I'm sure Kanae is gonna want some when your married. " Where the last words he heard from Muichiro before the door slammed shut. Sanemi refused to give into his anger and strangle the child.

Back in the car Muichiro was wondering if what Sanemi said was true was he really hanging around Nezuko so much. He looked at his phone that showed a picture Nezuko had just sent him it was Nezuko with her family at a restaurant. He unconsciously smiled at the sight of her happy face.

Sanemi was now at the front door of the large house he had no idea why he was so nervous. ' come on Sanemi you've told many families of death and or missing relatives this is nothing. ' he reassure himself as he smiled in confidence then. ' Thought this is kanae's dad and if is as scary as we predict then he's..... ' Sanemi hung his head while the hand was stuck in mid-air, the negative voice in the back of his head was really getting him down.

' Arhhh Damnit!!! ' he mentally yelled the proceeded to knock on the door unfortunately he had the worst timing as the door swung open coming in contact with the face of a Stern looking business man. The air thickened within a second as the two stood still Sanemi kept his knuckles rooted on the mans lips his face as pale as a dead man.

" ............ I'm so sorry, please forgive me it wasn't my intention to do that. " The white haired man yelled jumping back with a slight bow.

" Who are you? What are you doing on my property? " The man spoke making evident in his voice that he wasn't pleased with this little incident. Sanemi looked at him begining to gain his composer.

" Oh my apologies my name is Sanemi Shinazugawa. I'm a cop and I'd like to talk to you in regards of your youngest daughter. " The man's hardened face visible showed emotion of shock for a split second before he went back to neutral.

" Oh then please come in and make it quick I have business to attend to. "  The name walked into the house with a relieved Sanemi in tow on entering the house he looked around the home finding it cleaner than he'd have expected for a single man. The two walked over to the lounge setting on a couch.

" So what about my daughter's? " The man asked while his voice remained calm and collected but still Sanemi being the professional he is could tell he was actually worried.

" Well sir I've gotten myself acquainted with your daughters under the fake identity of a teacher. Your closest daughter has come to me with her issue. " He said slowly and carefully as to getting into the man's skin however he looked unfazed and kept calm.

" And what is it she reported to you? " He asked, the white haired man noticed the twitch in his hand as if he was ready to run to them.

" She is being stalked by the man responsible for the deaths and disappearance of many women in the past month. However she wishes not to inform officials due to the recent discovery revolving around her mother's sin. " Sanemi said studying the man this time he got a solid reaction as the man gritted his teeth at the mention of his late ex-wife he knew far to well of her sin.

" Thank you for the information and you have no need to worry I've taken a legally approved solution. " He said before he left the room going in through a door that looked like a office after a while he appeared with a folder and papers. " I suppose this is what you meant. The adoption process? " Sanemi nodded as the man gave him the folder and papers his look softened as he passed them with a few fatherly words. " Please look make sure my daughters are safe and tell Kanao I'm sorry. " Sanemi nodded as he received the information and proceeded to leave after thanking the man. Once outside the house Sanemi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Making his way outside the gate he finally decided to speak.

" That was more stressful than all my other meetings. " Sanemi made it inside the car to find Muichiro smiling at his phone while typing away. ' tsk damn kids aren't you a bit to young for love. ' Sanemi thought watching the once emotionless boys sudden change.

Later on

S

hinobu was in her room looking through her laptop gallery, pictures of her and Giyu together were displayed before her eyes. She sighed in relief of being able to save them after Douma had forcefully gotten access to her phone he deleted everything Giyu in it. Of course being the victim of a psychotic man she had no choice but to let him. A ding from her phone caught her attention as she looked at it in fear, she felt a chill run down her spine as she read the text.

Meet me outside in five

She dreaded her life after reading that although she didn't know his intentions she had a hunch Douma may have decided it was time to take their 'relationship' to the next phase which she wasn't going to enjoy. She didn't want to go but what choice did she have against her stalker. Finally Shinobu dressed herself in thick layer of clothing and went to put a jersey under another before wearing a thick coat. She looked into the full length mirror gazing at her ' anti rape armour ' as she called it.

" Please kami don't be what I'm thinking. " She whispered and snuck downstairs to meet her nightmare.

___&&&&&&&&&&&&

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this balance between school and writing. Anyway here's a new chapter and it sucks that much I know. Unfortunately couldn't finish before examination started, so I gotta start studying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 55 8
/ 2nd Season, Sequel to the Book 'After The Fight' / This final war is going to be the key of resolving the conflicts happening between them. Kanao w...
11.4K 448 14
"Yeah." He didn't hesitate when he heard the confirmation. Closing the distance between them, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, their cheeks...
33.1K 1.2K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
10.4K 324 23
Iguro Obanai, fierce warrior of the Water Clan has been entrusted with a mission that only his rank can accomplish. Fortunately or unfortunately, on...