Perfect Fit (Derek Hale Fanfi...

By salvachesterhale

Christina Laymen is a hopeless romantic, self-proclaimed TV addict, and best friend of Scott McCall and Stile... More

Perfect Fit
Chapter One: The Body
Chapter Two: Unexpected Savior
Chapter Three: The New Girl
Chapter Four: Attraction
Chapter Five: Date Night
Chapter Six: The Reveal
Chapter Seven: Training
Chapter Eight: No Turning Back
Chapter Nine: Narrow Escape
Chapter Ten: Recovery
Chapter Eleven: Perfect Storm
Chapter Twelve: The Visitor
Chapter Thirteen: Full Moon
Chapter Fourteen: Intruder
Chapter Fifteen: Letting Loose
Chapter Sixteen: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter Seventeen: Confrontation
Chapter Eighteen: The Kanima
Chapter Nineteen: The Hunt
Chapter Twenty: Close Call
Chapter Twenty-One: Escape
Chapter Twenty-Two: Letting Go
Chapter Twenty-Four: Dilemma
Chapter Twenty-Four, Part Two: Dilemma
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Birthday
Chapter Twenty-Six: Party Like Rock Stars
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Road to Recovery
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Closing In
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Detention
Chapter Thirty, Part One: Moving Forward
Chapter Thirty, Part Two: Moving Forward
Chapter Thirty-One: Bite
Chapter Thirty-Two: Sacrifice
Chapter Thirty-Three: Culmination
Chapter Thirty-Four: Complications
Chapter Thirty-Five: Normalcy
Chapter Thirty-Six: Fury
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Hesitation
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Hiding
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Surprise
Chapter Forty: Bombshell
Sequel: Stuck Like Glue

Chapter Twenty-Three: New Leaf

14.6K 315 24
By salvachesterhale

         I spent the rest of the morning dodging calls from Scott, Stiles and Allison, eventually just deciding to turn my phone off. I couldn’t handle talking to any of them yet; I had to decide how I was going to tell them I was siding with Derek on all this. It was going to be the ultimate betrayal, I knew, but what Stiles had done had really opened up my eyes and allowed me to see my life in a new perspective. I didn’t belong with my old friends anymore, and it was time for me to move on, with Derek and Isaac and Erica and even Boyd. After showering and doing some homework, I felt like I was wasting away my Saturday doing menial tasks and tried to come up with something exciting to do, besides bringing water and chips down to my friends. Derek and the pack were locked away in the basement while he trained them to fight the kanima (and the Argents), and no matter how many times I begged for them to come do something with me, Derek was adamant about working them until they literally were exhausted. Needless to say, we made dinner plans for the two of us but I was left to my own devices for six hours until then. After spending twenty minutes watching half of a Vampire Diaries episode, I finally made myself just grab my keys and go for a ride. I didn’t have a destination in mind but I just needed to get out of the house. As I was about to leave, it occurred to me there was somebody I could call to hang out with and talk to about all this, somebody who was neutral.

Hey, u busy right now? I sent the text to Alice, hoping that she wasn’t busy slutting it up with some guy or something. To my surprise and delight, she responded almost immediately.

Nopee. Wanna hang?

Yes plz!

Meet me at 159 Gutner St

Wats there?

Ull see ;)

I ran upstairs to change into some real clothes, throwing on a pair of black leggings, a plain purple off-the-shoulder knit top, and some black boots. Then I grabbed my purse and leather jacket and hurried downstairs to tell Derek I was leaving. When I jogged down the steps, Erica and Boyd were mock-fighting, with Derek stopping them every so often to correct them or teach them a new move. I watched for a second, transfixed by the sexiness of Derek’s teaching; it still hit me occasionally, how perfect Derek was. After last night you’d think my opinion of him would’ve decreased, but instead I respected and loved him even more. He’d had the courage to do what none of us had been able to accept; eliminate someone who was a threat to the town, even if it meant killing a young girl. He’d been brave, but not ruthless, and the minute my life had been in danger, he’d backed off. And even though I’d been trying to thwart him and had been so quick to hate him, Derek had still saved me from Stiles and welcomed me back into his arms without hesitation. That was true love.

“Hey, I’m going out to meet a friend. I’ll be back well before seven, I promise,” I said, skipping over to Derek and the pack. Erica and Boyd stopped fighting long enough to offer me “Have fun,” but then continued with their training. Although things weren’t perfect between us, Erica and I were trying to mend our relationship, one conversation at a time. I genuinely liked her and wanted us to be friends again, especially now that I was ostracized from all my other ones.

“Okay, have fun,” Derek replied, drawing me in for a hug. I flinched away, squealing, when his sweaty chest came near my black leather jacket. Derek grinned, putting a hand on my shoulder and leaning forward to kiss me on the cheek instead. His stubble scratched against my face, and I ran a hand through his damp hair, breathing in his scent. Derek pulled back and stared into my eyes for a second, just soaking in my features before he let me go.

“Don’t have too much fun without me,” I sang flippantly, skipping past Isaac who offered me a wave and said goodbye, too. “See you guys later.”

***                                                      ***                                                      ***

            “We’re going swimming?” I cried in astonishment when I met Alice outside of the Beacon Hills Country Club, which is what 159 Gutner Street turned out to be. She was dressed in skin tight blue skinny jeans, a hot pink v neck that was cut so low it was practically showing nipple, and four-inch tan suede booties, with her long blonde hair swept back into a flattering ponytail.

“Surprise! It’s one of my favorite winter activities,” Alice crowed, stepping forward to swipe her member’s card at the front desk and then leading me downstairs to the changing rooms. The whole place was shiny and pristine, and white. Like the walls, the benches, the lockers, the sinks and even the uniforms were all a rich, creamy white color. Large chandeliers hung from the ceilings in the elegant dining rooms and lobby, and cheerful classical music played in the elevator and in the locker room.

“But Alice, I didn’t bring a bathing suit,” I pointed out as she held the door open for me and we entered the ladies locker room. Several older women were in there, changing out of bathing suits and putting on granny panties and floral cardigans, while some of the other women were young-ish, maybe a couple years older than us. One flustered redhead woman was half dressed, running around trying to keep track of her three children. I felt bad for her, but as I didn’t see “Tommy” anywhere, I figured there was nothing I could do to help her. It did make me think about my own future, however, and whether or not I wanted to have kids and grow old with someone someday, like Derek. I wonder if Derek wants to have kids…? Would our kids be werewolves? Derek said it’s genetic, right? Do I want to have werewolf babies? I was jerked out of my fantasy of having a family with Derek when Alice held up the tiniest bikini I’d ever laid my eyes on and handed it to me. It was a black string bikini, with bottoms that just barely hid my ass crack when I tried them on and cups that literally only covered my nipples. Alice’s boobs were significantly smaller than mine, which she apparently hadn’t taken into account when picking out a bathing suit for me, and now my boobs were spilling out of the bikini top. Add that to the fact that Alice was a complete and utter slut, and there you have it, me looking like a grade-A hoe in the middle of a crowded pool full of people I didn’t know. Alice herself was wearing a floral print halter bikini that was equally as skimpy as mine, but unlike me, she didn’t seem to mind.

“Come on, let’s jump off the diving board to get warmed up!” she squealed, grabbing my hand and dragging me over to the high dive.

“Uh-uh. No way, Alice!” I was pretty sure if I jumped off that thing my bikini top was going to fly off, and I wasn’t really in the mood to flash a quarter of the population of Beacon Hills.

“Oh, come on, Chris, live a little. It’ll be fun!”

“I’ll wait for you down here,” I responded, breaking out of her grasp to go stand on the pool deck with my arms crossed over my chest in attempt to keep every perv in the pool from ogling my breasts, which were on full display. Alice shrugged, walking up the steps to the high dive as seductively as she could, and I could assure you, all eyes were on her as she reached the top and balanced precariously on the edge of the diving board.

“Watch this, Chris!” she shouted unnecessarily down to me, before putting her arms above her head and diving off headfirst. She hit the water with a splash, spraying me and several other people around me with water.

“That your friend?” somebody asked me, and I whipped around to find a guy about my age, maybe a year or two older, staring at the spot in the pool where Alice had just disappeared. Her head bobbed up above the surface, her blonde hair slicked back and her big blue eyes blinking out chlorine.

“Yeah,” I replied. This guy was pretty cute, even I could admit that. With his messy brown hair and bright blue eyes, he had the whole “guy next door” thing going on, and it worked for him.

“She’s...wow,” he commented, wolf-whistling when she climbed up the ladder and squeezed water out of her hair. Alice caught sight of him checking her out, however, and totally flipped out. Her eyes widened and she stormed over to me, grabbing my arm tightly and all but dragging me away from the guy. She was surprisingly strong for her size and managed to get me all the way to the other side of the pool before I stopped her.

“Alice, what the hell?! I thought you’d like the attention, not run away from it.”

Her baby blues darkened, and Alice’s heart-shaped face grew pinched and angry. “We have to get out of here, Chris. I know that guy, and trust me, he’s no harmless admirer.”

“What do you mean, you know that guy? Because I’m pretty sure he did not know you.”

“Oh he did, trust me. He knew,” she said, crossing her arms over her chest. Alice looked almost…scared now, and I had no idea why. All he’d done was stare at her, just like every other male in the entire pool. So why was she freaking out?

“Alice, who is this guy? Why are you-“

“Excuse me, miss, but can I steal your friend away for a sec?” Guy Next Door butted in to our conversation, grabbing Alice’s hand and leading her away from me. Alice didn’t put up a fight, but her eyes were big and wide and terrified.

            What is going on? I thought, bewildered. Alice was over there talking to that guy, and although it seemed to be a heated conversation, I didn’t think she was in any danger. At least, not until I looked back at where she’d been standing and neither she nor the guy was there anymore.

“Shit,” I mumbled under my breath, striding over to where we’d put our clothes and pulling out my phone to call Derek. Something was wrong, I just knew it. And I had a nasty feeling it wasn’t something I could solve on my own.

“Chris, hey.” Derek’s voice was calm and happy, something you didn’t hear often, and I almost regretted having to bring more drama into our lives. But my friend was in trouble, and at the very least, I was pretty sure I needed his help. Maybe even the pack’s help.

“Derek, I need you to get here right now, as fast as you can. Something’s wrong, there was a guy and Alice was really afraid of him and we tried to leave but then he took her and now I don’t know where she is and I think…oh Derek, I think she’s in real trouble and just please…please get here.”

“Where are you?” Derek responded instantly in a no-nonsense sort of tone, and I knew I’d probably made him worry. But I couldn’t help it, I was freaking out. Something had happened to Alice, and there was nothing I could’ve done to stop it, but I still felt responsible. If I’d just ignored that guy when he’d said something to me, maybe none of this would’ve happened. You know that’s not true. That guy was determined to talk to Alice, no matter what. And you heard what she said; she knew him. Maybe he was stalking her or something. Oh God, what if Alice was hurt? Or kidnapped?

“Beacon Hills Country Club. I’m at the pool.”

“I’m on my way. Stay right there. I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

I sat down on the bench, numb with fear and worry. I tried calling Alice several times, but her phone was right next to me, of course. After about five minutes, I spotted somebody blonde running across the pool deck towards me. Alice!

“Oh my God, Alice, where were you? Are you okay? I was so worried-“

“I’m sorry, Chris. I’m fine, don’t worry. But um, I’ve gotta go, okay? I’m sorry to run out on you like this but-“

“Alice, what’s going on?” I interrupted her suspiciously. Alice wouldn’t just ditch me, and besides she was acting really strange. She kept looking over her shoulder as she pulled on her jeans and t-shirt over her bikini, and she definitely had a deer-caught-in-headlights look in her eyes.

“Nothing, I just-I have to go, okay? I’ll talk to you later!” she called, grabbing her bag and turning to exit out the lobby door without looking me in the eye. I was as confused as ever, but decided I’d talk to her later about it. Maybe I was overreacting; I mean, I was probably just stressed out and paranoid from last night. Just as I was about to put on my own clothes, the guy from before strolled past me, not even giving me a second glance. On instinct, I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of him to show to Derek. Just in case. As if on cue, my boyfriend barreled through the Men’s locker room entrance to the pool and came running over to me.

“Chris, there you are! What’s wrong? Where’s Alice?” he asked me, pulling me into a tight hug. I let myself just relax against him, too confused to even begin explaining it.

“I’ll tell you at dinner,” I replied wearily, drawing back and grabbing my shirt to throw over my head so we could leave. Derek grabbed my arm, pulling back to ogle my practically-naked body in utter shock and awe.

What are you wearing?”

I blushed, striking a playful model pose for him and then bursting out laughing. “I don’t even know. It’s Alice’s.”

“Is that even legal to wear in public?”

“Probably not,” I chuckled, allowing Derek to slide his hands along the curve of my waist and pull me closer to him. He lowered his mouth to mine and kissed me deeply, and I could feel the excitement in his pants pressing hard against my stomach.

“Well, I think you should wear it to dinner,” he murmured huskily in my ear, sending chills all over my body and making me grin. As much as I wanted to pull him into the nearest closet and have my way with him, I knew we had to control our libido sometimes, so I pulled my purple shirt over my head and stepped into my leggings.

“Ready to go?”

“Yep, let’s get outta this place,” I said eagerly; I was more than happy to put the strange afternoon behind me. 

“Unfortunately it’s barely two o’clock, so I’ve gotta get back to the pack,” Derek said once we were back at his house. On the way home, I’d asked him to stop by my own house so I could pick up a few things that I needed. We’d talked about me staying a couple nights with him here and there during the week, and he’d been thrilled.

“Ugh, really?” I pouted, lying back onto Derek’s king bed. Derek had carried my bags up for me, but now he had one hand on the doorknob and was preparing to go back downstairs. I smiled widely, an idea popping into my head, and I slowly slid off my leggings and pulled my shirt over my head as seductively as I could manage. I stretched back out on the duvet in just the skimpy bathing suit Alice had given me, watching Derek with a “come hither” look in my eyes. I watched as Derek’s eyes roamed over my entire body from head to toe, and my cheeks heated up when almost immediately a bulge formed in the crotch area of his jeans. He took a few steps over to me, his hands reaching out as though to touch me, but then he stopped. There was a visible struggle going on in his mind, and I decided to make it a little easier for him. I reached up behind my neck and untied the knot on my bikini top, flinging it on the ground with the rest of my clothes. Now Derek’s eyes slowly turned red, and in a flash he’d climbed on top of me, pressing me down on the bed, and locked my mouth in a heated kiss that involved a lot of complicated tongue work. His warm mouth caught my bottom lip and nibbled on it gently, making me whimper with desire and press myself closer him.

        I moaned at the feel of his firm chest pushed against my sensitive breasts, and his fingers quickly slid my barely-there bikini bottoms off, seeking out the hot wetness that he found there. His strong fingers began an exotic dance that resulted in me moaning with pleasure and arching myself against his touch. His lips found their way to my exposed nipples, taking them into his mouth and sucking on them delicately. Sensations exploded all over my overheated body, and I scrambled to undo Derek’s belt and pull his pants off with about as much grace as a middle school boy.

“Mmm…you’re amazing,” Derek murmured in his deep, velvety voice that ignited flames all over my body. My hands trailed down his muscular shoulders, his hard broad chest, his chiseled abs, and grabbed the length of him, squeezing it gently. Derek’s moan sent shivers running down my arms, and after that neither of us spoke much. 

***                                                   ***                                                 ***

            After our little “sexcapades” in the bedroom (as Erica so lovingly captioned it), Derek and I decided it would be nicer to eat dinner with the pack, so he went back downstairs into the basement to train the boys while Erica and I cooked dinner. It may seem sexist, but really, Erica and I were the only ones in the whole house who knew how to cook (although Isaac wasn’t bad with breakfast foods) and it gave us some time to bond. Which we did. Erica was fun and light-spirited, and a really good listener. We talked a little bit about life stuff that had been bothering both of us, and I found out she had a crush on Boyd but didn’t know what to do because Derek would flip if there was inter-pack dating. After we talked through all our problems (and I promised to talk to Derek about her and Boyd), we cranked up the music and turned the night into a dance/cooking party.

“You don’t know you’re beautiful!” Erica and I sang enthusiastically as the chorus of What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction played out loudly through the Sony speakers that I’d dragged down here from Derek’s room for this very purpose. I was busy at the stove, sautéing a bunch of vegetables and chicken in a thick, creamy curry sauce in a saucepan while Erica watched over the boiling rice, prepared a salad, and baked double chocolate chip brownies. The song ended, and when the next one came on we both squealed and jumped up and down, singing and dancing wildly.

“My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they’re like, it’s better than yours! Damn right, it’s better than yours, I can teach you but I have to charge,” I shouted, swaying my hips seductively while I stirred. Erica laughed, throwing her hair over her head and rocking out to the beat. The sauté finished, and I quickly turned the light off and slid the saucepan over to the cool side of the stove. Erica’s oven timer dinged, and she slid the brownies out with some mitts while I poured the chicken curry over the white and fluffy bowl of rice.

“Guys! Dinner!” Erica shouted down the basement stairwell just as Hey Mickey came on. I danced around the kitchen, pouring water into all the glasses and rearranging the bowls of food in the middle of the kitchen table while I sang along excitedly.

“Oh Mickey, you’re so fine, you’re so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey, hey, hey, hey Mickey.” I rocked back and forth, putting my arms above my head and shaking my butt while I jammed out to one of the best songs ever. Suddenly, strong, muscled arms snaked around my hips from behind and somebody started grinding up against me. I laughed, gyrating my hips as enticingly as I could while Derek kissed a hot trail down from my temple all the way to the crook of my neck, nuzzling his face there and nipping me playfully.

“You’re a very-“he whispered throatily in my ear, his lips tickling my earlobes. “Good dancer.” I giggled, breaking away from my boyfriend as Isaac and Boyd came upstairs and joined us in the kitchen.

“Why thank you,” I replied, spinning out of his grasp and gesturing for everyone to sit. “Hope you guys like chicken curry!” Derek grinned at me, keeping one arm wrapped firmly around my waist as he escorted me to the table and pulled my chair out for me. Such a gentleman.

“Yeah, cause we worked our asses off on this and if you don’t like it then I’ll kill you,” Erica added, coming out of the bathroom and taking her seat at the table between me and Boyd. Derek was on my left, at the head of the table, and I sat directly to his right with Erica on my right, Boyd at the other head, and Isaac across from Erica. It was a nice meal, with all of us talking and periodically arguing about the craziest things, like the sketchy Asian guy at the checkout counter at Giant, and the perverted coach for the girl’s swim team at school. Isaac and I shared a similar sense of humor, and I found myself laughing along with Erica and Boyd at all of his jokes and snide comments.

When we’d all finished dinner, Erica doled out the brownies and we all piled into the living room to watch Mean Girls, which Erica and I both agreed was a Must-See for the guys.

“Oh come on, all they do is backstab each other and make out,” Boyd complained, settling down onto the couch beside Erica. Isaac sat with his back against Erica’s knees on the floor, and Derek and I squished into the oversized chair beside the couch, with me partially on his lap. It was getting late, like past eleven o’clock, and this movie was approximately two hours, so I was sure I was gonna fall asleep at some point during the film.

“I wouldn’t mind if we made out,” Derek whispered suggestively in my ear, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close against him. I curled up in the warm circle of Derek’s arms, leaning my head back against his chest and getting comfortable.

“You wish, Alpha boy,” I mumbled sleepily, and the other guys laughed.

“Ooh, rejected.” That was Isaac, and he and Boyd were killing themselves laughing at Derek, who had a glare pointed in their direction although it was apparent to all of us that he was fighting off a smirk.

“Ouch,” Erica added, and I was pleased to note that Boyd turned to her and nudged her appreciatively, chuckling at her comment.

“Let’s just watch the damn movie,” Derek grumbled, snatching the remote from my hands and pressing buttons angrily until the movie started playing. 

“Aww, is somebody upset?” I cooed to him in my baby voice, twisting around in his tight grasp to press my lips intimately against his. Derek’s lips responded heartily, and I thought amusedly how we’d already had sex twice today, and yet I found myself still wanting more. Rein it in, Laymen. You’ve got all of that to yourself. And it was true; I could have Derek whenever and wherever I wanted. This thought alone made me so happy I almost laughed out loud, but then another wave of fatigue settled over me, and I had to suppress the urge to yawn in Derek’s mouth.

“All better now,” Derek whispered back, smiling against my lips. I pulled back and readjusted so I was more comfortable to watch the movie, but before Cady was even pretending to be a Plastic, I was fast asleep. 

****************************************************************

 ...Aaaand heres chapter twenty three!!! a special thanks goes out to MiaFrescas for being a dilligent voter/commenter...THANK U SO MUCH!!! and just for tht i will be updating again really really soon! for now, hope u lik this chapter and pleaseee VOTE AND COMMENT!!! thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.6K 32
When unexpected events occur and Delilah is thrusted into the political games of the Vampire Academy she doesn't have the time for a blooming romance...
126K 9.8K 68
"I do bad things. But you already know that." ~ Thomas Shelby A tragic misunderstanding. A murder. A secret. An unlikely partnership. When the disapp...
830K 26K 106
~1923~ In which Tommy's life seems to be falling into place. Business is expanding, the family is thriving, he was a new father and soon to be mar...
918K 14.8K 75
[𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 1 - 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝑳𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒚] ❝Don't know where it goes But it's home to me, and I walk alone❞ ━━Green Day, Boulevard Of Broken Dr...