Vengeance is Key

By CloudyXAutumn

"the world broke me, so I'll break the world" (pt 2 to a quirkless reject) after killing Bakugo on live TV br... More

info!
Chaos
(Fun)eral
Plan
Blood
Encounter
Attack
training
UA
Army
Spying
The meet
Tokyo
New addition
Level Up
"Bakugo...?"
Abuse
Time to Begin...
The calm before the storm
War
Control
Torture
Ruling
New army
End...
One Shot continuation
One-Shot!!

Class A

4.3K 208 169
By CloudyXAutumn

.. trigger warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Blood spilled from out of Chisaki's neck as Eri brought the knife down from his throat. It didn't take long for him to die.

"Good job Eri, wasn't that nice?" Midoryia chuckled.

Eri nodded her head as she didn't know what to do anymore, he was dead so there wasn't much she could do.

Suddenly Midoryia's phone went off.

"Hello?" Midoryia said.

"You caused a war upon Japan and didn't think about telling us!?" Shigaraki screamed.

Midoryia sighed and took a deep breath, "first of all, I'm not working with you anymore. Second of all, if you followed me on my socials you would've already known I was about to launch a war"

"You posted it...?"

"Yes the night before.
Idiot"

"Tch, you won't be the center of attention for long.
Just wait til my Nomu overpower your soliders!"

Midoryia ended the call not wanting to deal with Shigaraki's stupidity.

Eri already walked away, leaving Midoryia with the mutilated body.

"Now that Eri has her revenge I can go deal with the class. Good, and once I've went through all of them I can move onto making them sub vamps and ruin the rest of eternity for them" Midoryia thought to himself as he teleported Chisaki's busy away.

He had no use for his body so he just threw it into the ocean.

Midoryia then walked out of the room and to where Aizawa was sitting.

"Hello Aizawa" Midoryia chuckled as he approached his closet and pulled out a syringe.

"You're a sick monster...
I saw what you did to overhaul" Aizawa spat.

"And? Does it look like I care.
Heh.
Anyways I have a proposal for you" Midoryia turned to face Aizawa.

"What...?"

"You see.
You didn't hurt me, yeah you ignored me but you changed after I died.

And so.
I have a deal for you.

You can either join me and not fall with Japan or you can go down trying to fight me" Midoryia offered.

"Me!? Join you?! You must've hit your dang head pretty hard to think I'd betray my students and Japan like this."

"Suit yourself but remember your words Aizawa" Midoryia chuckled as he put the syringe back in the closet and grabbed something else.
A scalpel.

He walked out of the room and went to his first room of the day.

Monoma's.

"Hello Monoma" Midoryia spat, his words practically dripping malice.
He had a strong hate for Monoma for all he's done to him.

Monoma was the one who got the rest of the school to hate him after Bakugo got the class to hate him.

Flash back-

It was the 3rd week of school. Class A already took a disliking to Midoryia after what Bakugo had said. He had put him in such a negative light it was bound to happen.

As Midoryia made his way to the lunchroom his class spat nasty remarks at him however he ignored it.

Intrigued Monoma walked up to the class.
"Not that I'm against it but why are you picking on the green haired dude?"

"Him? He's a quirkless freak. He doesn't deserve his spot in class A" Tokoyami replied.

"A quirkless?! In class A!?"
"HE'S THE REASON I WAS SENT TO CLASS B!? A QUIRKLESS!"

"I can get him kicked out" Monoma offered.
Kirishima and Sero turned to face him, "really?"

"Yeah just watch"

And so Monoma went around the cafeteria and began to spread rumors about Midoryia...
Right Infront of Midoryia.

It didn't take long for the school to believe in these lies and immediately begin to inflict pain upon Midoryia.

They all wanted the top spot, class A.

And a quirkless was filling the spot...

Flash end-

Monoma flinched back in fear as he backed up into the wall.
In the same room as Monoma,
Iida sat across from them.

Iida stared at Midoryia mortified as he held his hand over his mouth in dread.

"Because of all you've done and what I've done in the past I've come up with your proper punishment."

Monoma stared in anticipation.

"You'll get the punishment of being stabbed.
However this stabbing isn't just regular knife cutting through skin.
No" Midoryia chuckled.
"You'll get the words said to me carved to your back as I pour burning acid on your legs and arms"

Monoma looked at Midoryia, fear and pure dismay filling his very core.

Iida stared even more scared...
If Monoma was getting this punishment what exactly was going to happen to him!?
He wasn't the nicest to Midoryia either.

"Now let's get started"

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
no seriously DO NOT READ if you aren't comfortable with that stuff.
It's not good for you.

Anyways.

This is your last warning.

Midoryia teleported a beaker of acid to his hand as he pulled his scalpel from out of his pocket.
He poured the acid directly on Monoma's legs, after having pulled up his pants.

The acid burned right through his skin leaving Monoma screaming in pain as he began to bleed. The screams echoed throughout the entire base, leaving everyone grimacing as to what could be happening.

Midoryia went on to pour that same acid on Monoma's arms as he began to carve words into Monoma's back, flesh coming off in chunks as blood spilled.

Midoryia wrote words like loser, reject, failure, and disappointment into Monoma's back.

Hot tears streamed down Monoma's face as he rattled the chains that bound him to the ground and walls leaving him unable to fight back to save his poor self.

Iida gasped in fear as he pushed himself back against the walls and covered his ears, unable to remove his eyes from the gruesome scene.

Blood spilled from all the open points on Monoma as he wailed in agony.

When it was done Monoma's raw skin was visible on his legs, the acid had managed to go through layers on skin, barley stopping before the bone.

Monoma's back was littered in deep cuts that spelled words.

Midoryia chuckled as he got up and pulled out a syringe, the syringe was full of poison that would heighten pain 10x the amount someone was already experiencing.

He injected Monoma with it and backed off.

Monoma squirmed in suffering as he hit the wall multiple times hoping for it just to stop.

Iida could just watch as Midoryia looked at his watch counting down.

When 5 minutes of Monoma's pain went by Midoryia suddenly snapped his fingers.

Eri appeared.

"What did you need?" She asked.

"Could you rewind him back to normal?"

Eri turned around and saw how much blood was just pouring out of Monoma.
She walked up to him and rewinded him back to normal.

Monoma let out a relived pant as he inched back to the wall and clutched himself hoping to never have to go through that again.

"Thank you Eri, you're free to go"

Eri nodded her head and teleported away.

Midoryia then approached Monoma again, "how was that?"

Monoma looked up in fear and anger, "h-horrible..."

"Exactly.
And your quirks inflicted much more pain than just that and it happened everyday.

Anyways.

I have a proposal for you"

Monoma rose his brow in confusion, "w-what..?"

Iida was also intrigued but this proposal wasn't for him.

Yet.

"Join me in ruling Japan

Or

go through that hell again"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1K 31
It was a normal day at UA High for Midoriya and his friends but suddenly the police came into class 1-A. They got new hints on the UA Traitor and say...
336K 11.4K 43
Midoriya's an assassin. An assassin from Class 3e of course! He's gotten into UA and is in Class 1a! Now all that's left to do is to occasionally do...
39.4K 863 18
I don't own any pictures, songs, characters, in this story. Warning ⚠️!!! Trigger warnings Swearing Su!c!de Attampt other shit Rumors start going aro...
86.4K 1.7K 24
Izuku Midoriya lived a horrible life ever since he found out he was quirkless. He was neglected by his parents, and bullied by his sister and closest...